Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45082 times)
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

Has the info to add bax to myetherwallet been submitted yet? And are there concrete details on adding to the bancor liquidity pool been posted yet? I've already set up an account but I'm not sure on the details of the other
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Has the info to add bax to myetherwallet been submitted yet? And are there concrete details on adding to the bancor liquidity pool been posted yet? I've already set up an account but I'm not sure on the details of the other

All of that will be forthcoming. Stay tuned!
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Five surprising skills our token sale gave us

https://hackernoon.com/five-surprising-skills-our-token-sale-gave-us-ca658bbf9125
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

Please update something every day here Wink
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

BABB Bank at Singapore Fintech Festival 2017. Thanks for having us, Singapore! Awesome to meet so many fintech innovators, and for our project to get such a warm reception. Wanna find out more? Join our telegram: https://getbabb.com/telegram https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2pTCM7p_M

OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

It wasn’t at the time that he sent the eth. Again, it wasn’t me. I’m trying to help someone who made the mistake and is a bit ignorant to how these things work.

What is you mean that someone sent you ETH by mistaken or you contributed after this finish of this ICO. I don't think it is possible to send ETH because the team immediately mark this closed as they find the hard cap.
I also think that the team is monitoring this and does not allow such mistakes. So I do not understand what you could not do
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

BABB token sale: team reflections

The day before the token sale launched, each member of the team took five minutes to reflect on the journey so far and consider their hopes and expectations for BABB's future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEK3xaMNFI

Join the BABB community - where you can ask questions and engage with the team

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

Please update something every day here Wink

i dont think it is necessary to update us here on a daily basis. i dont see any importance to it or even dont see any affect to us.
a weekly update will do, but not daily. remember, good development cant be done within a day, so i must say weekly as of now is needed especially that they just finished the ico.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

It wasn’t at the time that he sent the eth. Again, it wasn’t me. I’m trying to help someone who made the mistake and is a bit ignorant to how these things work.

What is you mean that someone sent you ETH by mistaken or you contributed after this finish of this ICO. I don't think it is possible to send ETH because the team immediately mark this closed as they find the hard cap.

can you please elaborate the problem? we cant give you a good advice since your issue is vague.
he sent the eth? to where? you mean the contract address of BABB during the ico?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

BABB Bank at Singapore Fintech Festival 2017. Thanks for having us, Singapore! Awesome to meet so many fintech innovators, and for our project to get such a warm reception. Wanna find out more? Join our telegram: https://getbabb.com/telegram https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2pTCM7p_M

Very cool video! Thanks you! I wish you success in implementing your goals and Roadmap! We believe in you!  Wink
                                                                                          BABB - "Turning ideas into reality"
Balmain

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

Congratulations for the hardcap. Now it's the hard part. You need to deliver the product and make good volume in good exchanges. Investors are waiting their tokens to be tradable in major exchanges.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Congratulations for the hardcap. Now it's the hard part. You need to deliver the product and make good volume in good exchanges. Investors are waiting their tokens to be tradable in major exchanges.
That's can be said as amazing achievement. Marketing team really do the best for the project and the results were really incredible. Can't wait to see the development of BABB and some good feedback from their product.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

Investors of each project expect the appearance of major exchanges. Babb raised enough money. I think going to a major exchange is only a matter of time

Brattavito

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

That's can be said as amazing achievement. Marketing team really do the best for the project and the results were really incredible. Can't wait to see the development of BABB and some good feedback from their product.
just waiting to get into a great exchange in order to get a big volume later, because I believe the whales are waiting for Babb's arrival hopefully later the team continues to develop their products.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Thenik87

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

just waiting to get into a great exchange in order to get a big volume later, because I believe the whales are waiting for Babb's arrival hopefully later the team continues to develop their products.

We have many plans for the future of BABB.
parkerjumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

Always remember, if you want the latest news on BABB, follow along on Twitter and join in the conversation on Telegram. With lots of news to come now that the token sale has ended, it's a great time to follow along and see what's in store!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

Ah wow I never knew about this TOKEN and project. I missed out on it and it looks like it is going to be a great project indeed because of the card element and banking side to it. So many of us crypto peeps need a way to properly bank online. I hope it will also be simple and easy to use for someone like me who isn't very techy at all. I am still not very good with the mobile app thing in general but I know I need to start using mobile apps as everything now is going mobile.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

BABB. 7.8k likes. The first world bank for the micro-economy: a global marketplace for human innovation, financial autonomy and wealth creation.

https://www.facebook.com/getbabb/videos/2015748735305986/
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

BABB. 7.8k likes. The first world bank for the micro-economy: a global marketplace for human innovation, financial autonomy and wealth creation.

the project has collected not only a large number of likes on Facebook. he still managed to collect a hard cap that currently few people can. I congratulate project with the end of the collections.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Thenik87

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

the project has collected not only a large number of likes on Facebook. he still managed to collect a hard cap that currently few people can. I congratulate project with the end of the collections.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's been a great journey so far!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: