Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

To all the BABB UK token holders, please check your emails! Babb is organizing a celebration event and is inviting all the UK residents that contributed in the main-sale. It is scheduled for the 13th of March and there is a +1 option. More details are in the email. Hope to see a big turnout!
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

its any confirmed from major exchanges for this token? hope like hitbtc..

No, HitBTC isn't great variant. It would be better if BABB will be listed on such exchanges like Kucoin or Binance. It makes no sense to wait for Bittrex Or Poloniex.
At least on HitBtc it is easier to listing. As the first exchange HitBtc is good. And in the future, team can engage in adding to larger exchanges

yes, correct! and hitbtc has a good volume too, it will help BABB to have a volume that other exchange is requiring before listing.
we need to consider other exchange if it is still the first listing besides eventually BABB will be listed on a good exchange.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

its any confirmed from major exchanges for this token? hope like hitbtc..

No, HitBTC isn't great variant. It would be better if BABB will be listed on such exchanges like Kucoin or Binance. It makes no sense to wait for Bittrex Or Poloniex.
At least on HitBtc it is easier to listing. As the first exchange HitBtc is good. And in the future, team can engage in adding to larger exchanges

yes, correct! and hitbtc has a good volume too, it will help BABB to have a volume that other exchange is requiring before listing.
we need to consider other exchange if it is still the first listing besides eventually BABB will be listed on a good exchange.
LOL ,there is no need to guess which market will hit ,just trust babb team ,i think they are professional then us.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

2FA added to site

Read more here: https://medium.com/@BABB/activating-2fa-on-your-babb-account-c5a41b9558a6
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

BABB SCAM BANK

I created articles and published in my blog/forum, now they don't like my audience. I only have 140 followers on Steemet... 40 on Medium  
This is a unique and readable article.

I have a reason:
no outreach/no value/not much original/wrong info

But they took all the "water". Unreadable articles with bots.
https://steemit.com/crypto/@happyweblancer/babb-bank-v-smartfone
The author has 1000 subscribers, but not original articles and 2 stakes!
This is not entirely the original introductory speech, which is used in most articles.

No restrictions in the rules was not, I would not write about them. I wrote about the project after reviewing all the rules. It's just a Scam.  

I advise investors to run away from these scams.

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

И имeют cyдя пo вceмy кopни из xaйп пpoeктoв. Пpocтo ничeгo нe пpoвepили и нe oплaтили yжe cдeлaнныe нoвocтныe cтaтьи измeнив пepвoнaчaльныe ycлoвия. Этa кoмaндa мoшeнникoв нe дepжит cвoeгo cлoвa. Coвeтyю выйти в эфиp и cидeть тaм yйдя oт этиx кидaл.   
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

There were a lot of projects, which promise implement cruptocurrencies in bank sector. They all were without success. Think many times were invest your money.
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

when will steemit bounty stakes be released?
Where can I find the token contract address so I can add the token to my metamask wallet?
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Do you lose bax, or charged a certain amount of bax every time it’s transferred to a new wallet?
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

when BAX is distributed I take it that I will be able to move it to myetherwallet?
What was Babbs hard cap in usd?
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

When I login this shows my Babb tokens
Also, my  I checked that my Ether was sent to correct address as provided
The transaction was successful
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

BABB SCAM BANK

I created articles and published in my blog/forum, now they don't like my audience. I only have 140 followers on Steemet... 40 on Medium  

I have a reason:

This is not entirely the original introductory speech, which is used in most articles.

No restrictions in the rules was not, I would not write about them. I wrote about the project after reviewing all the rules. It's just a Scam.  

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

И имeют cyдя пo вceмy кopни из xaйп пpoeктoв. Пpocтo ничeгo нe пpoвepили и нe oплaтили yжe cдeлaнныe нoвocтныe cтaтьи измeнив пepвoнaчaльныe ycлoвия. Этa кoмaндa мoшeнникoв нe дepжит cвoeгo cлoвa. Coвeтyю выйти в эфиp и cидeть тaм yйдя oт этиx кидaл.   
You should contact for bounty managers. The team has nothing to do with this. Accuse project for fraud for the fact that the manager did not accept your work is a great stupidity

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

when BAX is distributed I take it that I will be able to move it to myetherwallet?
What was Babbs hard cap in usd?

In about a week.
Do you lose bax, or charged a certain amount of bax every time it’s transferred to a new wallet?

Just a gas cost.

griffoninvest

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

BABB SCAM BANK

I have a reason:

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

You should contact for bounty managers. The team has nothing to do with this. Accuse project for fraud for the fact that the manager did not accept your work is a great stupidity

If bounty managers scammers, then BABB SCAM. Obviously..
After creating content on popular channels, only scammers cannot pay for them. BABB chose this Manager because they are related to team BABB.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

BABB SCAM BANK

I have a reason:

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

After creating content on popular channels, only scammers cannot pay for them. BABB chose this Manager because they are related to team BABB.

Hello. Die you contact bounty manager here or admins in telegram? Did they somehow answered your questions?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

Have you joined the announcements channel of BABB? It's a great way to be informed about the latest updates of the project.

https://t.me/getbabb
griffoninvest

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

BABB SCAM BANK

I have a reason:

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

Hello. Die you contact bounty manager here or admins in telegram? Did they somehow answered your questions?

Yes.. @buwaytress on Telegram.
I think it's member from team.

They gave the link to the new rules in Medium. These new rules are not broken by me. He is can exclude everybody user.
I have only 140 subscribers in steemit. Now I can't delete articles about them in steemit.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

BABB SCAM BANK

I have a reason:

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

Hey griffoninvest.
I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with the bounty campaign.
I think it would be better to query this on the bounty channel / bounty thread.
This a general thread of BABB, we can't assist you with this. 

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

BABB SCAM BANK

I have a reason:

-----

BABB этo мoшeнники

Yes.. @buwaytress on Telegram.
I think it's member from team.

They gave the link to the new rules in Medium. These new rules are not broken by me. He is can exclude everybody user.
I have only 140 subscribers in steemit. Now I can't delete articles about them in steemit.

Do not be too quick to judge a project is a scam, of course the team leave this project if there is a problem please ask well spread do not damage reputation.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
griffoninvest

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

mme1022 and manusiakarton
I'm not waiting it is tokens. I warn others.

Team member @buwaytress and BM Aerys2 conspired. This is sample work BABB  team.
First bounty, then investors.

This is scam team!
Run away from these scams.
FreakMighty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Hello Beautiful BABB Community!

Do not forget to set up your 2FA on the BABB site!

Here are all the instructions and everything you will need to know =)

https://medium.com/@BABB/activating-2fa-on-your-babb-account-c5a41b9558a6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: