Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOLD OUT] BABB - Bank Account Based Blockchain  (Read 45065 times)
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

2FA Update

FA is now available on the website and you can activate it on your account now!

Follow this link for more details and instructions-> https://medium.com/@BABB/activating-2fa-on-your-babb-account-c5a41b9558a6

Join the BABB Telegram channel for more exciting news and updates!
its any official information about exchanger?

BABB are currently negotiating with several exchanges and discussions are going well but cannot disclose anything more than this because they are explicitly asked not to by the exchanges until the listing of BAX is confirmed.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

I have read through the BABB review pages. But how does BABB compare to Ripple? Does it have the potential to gain as the Ripple is achieved?

I don't see BABB and Ripple as similar projects. BABB is decentralized, and Ripple works with banks in a centralized way. With Ripple, the supply is infinite, they can "print" new XRP anytime they wish, and people still think it's worth it.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

Hello, can anyone confirm for me, will Babb allow/have masternodes people can run?  If so have their been any specs like coins needed to run one that have been released anywhere?

Thanks.
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Hello, can anyone confirm for me, will Babb allow/have masternodes people can run?  If so have their been any specs like coins needed to run one that have been released anywhere?

Thanks.

No, this will not be allowed.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

2FA Update

FA is now available on the website and you can activate it on your account now!

Follow this link for more details and instructions-> https://medium.com/@BABB/activating-2fa-on-your-babb-account-c5a41b9558a6

Join the BABB Telegram channel for more exciting news and updates!
its any official information about exchanger?
The project only recently end crowdsdale. For listing on the exchange need time. As soon as there is a listing on the some exchange - the team will let you know about it

griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

mme1022 and manusiakarton
I'm not waiting it is tokens. I warn others.

Team member @buwaytress and BM Aerys2 conspired. This is sample work BABB  team.
First bounty, then investors.

This is scam team!
Run away from these scams.

Bounty compaign - this work AmaZix team. All questions on the bounty should be directed to them. The development team does not count bounty stakes. They only pay rewards based on data provided by the AmaZix team. Either provide proof of collusion, or stop blaming the project for fraud
proof?  
Without any reason my original articles were rejected. If you are interested, ask them BM here. Very interesting.  Grin
Until This is scam team.
Why waste your time and other people's time and write about what Vavv-scammers! Everyone knows perfectly well that this is not so. And in your own words you will not be able to confuse anyone!

Soon, everyone will know that BABB  is scam.
This is scam team
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

What we have learned

https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-token-sale-round-up-e296dc975dbd
Ano

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Can you post the summary what you have learned from this article I hope you will explain this in details for us and it will be really helpful for the whole community.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:29 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 11:06:14 AM by Shahrul09

Team member @buwaytress and BM Aerys2 conspired. This is sample work BABB  team.

This is scam team!

Bounty compaign - this work AmaZix team. All questions on the bounty should be directed to them. The development team does not count bounty stakes. They only pay rewards based on data provided by the AmaZix team. Either provide proof of collusion, or stop blaming the project for fraud
proof?  
Without any reason my original articles were rejected. If you are interested, ask them BM here. Very interesting.  Grin
Until This is scam team.
Why waste your time and other people's time and write about what Vavv-scammers! Everyone knows perfectly well that this is not so. And in your own words you will not be able to confuse anyone!

Soon, everyone will know that BABB  is scam.
This is scam team

Learn to read the rules.
You wont be guranteed anything on content creation, all submission will be review and graded from 0-3.

And your articles is not even original,
You didnt write anything new. It is called a content creation where you need to write an original material not copy paste and mix around from existing material

And now you trying to spread FUD.

Seeing from you history post to keep calling every thing as a scam that doesnt go to your own rules and ways just disgusting.

Try to improve yourself first before shift blame to others
griffoninvest

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

This is scam team!

proof?  
Until This is scam team.

This is scam team

Learn to read the rules.
You wont be guranteed anything on content creation, all submission will be review and graded from 0-3.

You didnt write anything new. It is called a content creation where you need to write an original material not copy paste and mix around from existing material

Seeing from you history post to keep calling every thing as a scam that doesnt go to your own rules and ways just disgusting.

Wow ...  Grin New scammer from amaZix.
It is You learn to read the rules.

My articles are unique and original. BM accused me of poor traffic. There were no traffic restrictions.
some works in the list were disabled but got 2 steaks. AmaZix scammers, they did not check. Usual Random.

All the more so, BM couldn't even invent of a reason not to pay for my articles.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

-snip-

If you don't like how Amazix team manage bounties you are free to not join them. Just move on and join another project.
Please don't spam main BABB thread anymore, we want to see quality discussion about the project. If you want to whine about bounties go to bounty thread.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

-snip-

If you don't like how Amazix team manage bounties you are free to not join them. Just move on and join another project.
Please don't spam main BABB thread anymore, we want to see quality discussion about the project. If you want to whine about bounties go to bounty thread.
The problem is that Amazix manages a large number of bounty compaigns. If there really is a manipulation of the calculation of rewards - this is very bad. But nevertheless to name Baab thus fraud is incorrectly

Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:56:01 AM

This is scam team!

proof?  
Until This is scam team.

This is scam team

Learn to read the rules.

Wow ...  Grin New scammer from amaZix.
It is You learn to read the rules.

My articles are unique and original. BM accused me of poor traffic. There were no traffic restrictions.
some works in the list were disabled but got 2 steaks. AmaZix scammers, they did not check. Usual Random.

All the more so, BM couldn't even invent of a reason not to pay for my articles.

There is no reason to spread FUD. PM a mod if you have a problem.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

To all the BABB UK token holders, please check your emails! Babb is organizing a celebration event and is inviting all the UK residents that contributed in the main-sale. It is scheduled for the 13th of March and there is a +1 option. More details are in the email. Hope to see a big turnout!
I think it will be a very cool event! You fellows that decided to organize it! I went to check e-mail! I hope to find my letter!
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

why all these FUDers are in here in the thread and screaming that BABB is scam? just because works are being rejected then they vent their frustrations on the team? i think that is not fair! they have nothing to do with how the managers managed and checked the works of the participants. this is the reason to appoint managers so that they will only receive the final calculations and will no longer check one by one the reports made by every participants.
It's very stupid to blame someone for fraud without any reason! But still they will not achieve anything by this
WakandaQueen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Learn about BABB and how it is going to change the world in this 5 minute video!

https://twitter.com/getbabb/status/971076826595516418
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Is there any info about exchanges? i want to know more about this issue. i will watch out closely on market.

Nowadays it seems the days of instant listing on exchanges following the ICO are over. At least that has been my experience.

Although, i'm not sure on the current BABB exchange situation, I would suggest investors be prepared to wait 1-3 months before significant exchanges adopt new cryptos.

so also the team don't have the info about listing? im excited actually. i hope they can brief us in few weeks.
I think that the team should have this information and it is very strange that they have not yet provided it to us
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Is there any info about exchanges? i want to know more about this issue. i will watch out closely on market.

Nowadays it seems the days of instant listing on exchanges following the ICO are over. At least that has been my experience.

Although, i'm not sure on the current BABB exchange situation, I would suggest investors be prepared to wait 1-3 months before significant exchanges adopt new cryptos.

so also the team don't have the info about listing? im excited actually. i hope they can brief us in few weeks.
I think that the team should have this information and it is very strange that they have not yet provided it to us

Any token sale that follows regulations doesn't announce exchanges before they're listed.
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

This is absolutely normal practice. Exchanges do not like when people learn about the listing ahead of time. Usually the listing is announced when exchange are already beginning

Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

This is absolutely normal practice. Exchanges do not like when people learn about the listing ahead of time. Usually the listing is announced when exchange are already beginning

i dont't think there is chance to  hit major exchange quickly , hope can hit small one qucily , i like indx , comfortable ui and fast trading system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: