Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: «Envion» Highest ROI crypto infrastructure | $2M Bounty available!  (Read 119157 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

@yombu
@bountymanager

i am on position #939 Genesis07 on the Spreadsheet. I have the Member rank since 2 weeks now. Please do not forget to update my rank in the the spreadsheet... Smiley

thank you.
yombu
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Very, very interesting: the bounty manager uses a newbie account!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1248790

There is no mistake, he simply didn't actualize the spreadsheet in the last week, so may be he found a way to steal our work.

I can't believe it's lazyness, it look a deliberate scam, so it's useless to write to him or to give him bad notes.

I'll start to write to all the team, they probably have no idea of what happens:

https://www.envion.org/en/team/

There is names, adresses, linkedin, they are german, and work in Swisse, I don't think they'll tolerate a so dishonest  behaviour and a so bad publicity for their company (we are thousends, if the situation won't solve all crypto world will know).

Sprea the info, anyone who has been scammed must start write to the staff.

We'll see.

I respect your opinion. There is no way for us to steal your work. Again, our goal is to get every participant rewarded on their effort.
kissaNN

Activity: 517
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

I am removing my signature today.
My  37 posts  counted correctly in the spreadsheet, line 649. I also partipicated in Twitter.

Thank you Bounty Manager.
Good luck the Envion Team!
yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

he probably uses an outdated bct crawler Smiley

i saw this quiet often, that those crawlers do not count properly, and no bountymanager got time to count each posts of each users <.<"

This is not about using a method to count the posts. The problem is that, whover counted the posts, counted them couple of days before the ICO completed. This doesn't make any sense. People have right to complete 30 posts until the ICO completed.

I kindly ask the bounty manager to act responsible and correct all the mistakes. This forum is not a kindergarden and people spend huge time on writing posts to promote a project. Do you see?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28508259#msg28508259

the people of envion already know about the problem ??  is it known there? the whole campaign was not counted post say the people !
I can not believe that envoin allows this

We are aware of this and we are currently doing our best to get this issue resolved.

I really think we should leave the bounty managers to complete their work first and then ask any questions or concerns. Otherwise we are spoiling their work. Even my twitter, and facebook stakes were not updated. But I would definitely wait for their work completion first.

Thank you for your patience. We will have this taken care of as soon as possible.

i saw this quiet often, that those crawlers do not count properly, and no bountymanager got time to count each posts of each users <.<"

This is not about using a method to count the posts. The problem is that, whover counted the posts, counted them couple of days before the ICO completed. This doesn't make any sense. People have right to complete 30 posts until the ICO completed.

I kindly ask the bounty manager to act responsible and correct all the mistakes. This forum is not a kindergarden and people spend huge time on writing posts to promote a project. Do you see?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28508259#msg28508259

I prefer to believe that the bounty manager has not done the final calculation and that he will do so soon. But if he does not recalculate the posts, making the necessary corrections, the problem is really serious, because it proves that the bounty manager has premeditated these mistakes.

Please read my response above.

Dear Bounty Manager, I notice you said the spreadsheet is final. How can my rank be a Member when it is clearly stated it is updated at the end of the campaign? I progressed to Full Member weeks ago.

Let me correct myself when I say "final". There are unhelpful activities that we noticed on the campaign and there could be changes on the spreadsheet. As for your rank, we will have this checked.

the people of envion already know about the problem ??  is it known there? the whole campaign was not counted post say the people !
I can not believe that envoin allows this

Read last 4-5 pages. Those pages are full of people's complaints on the signature bounty post counting. I think the core team of Envion is not aware of this yet. If the manager doesn't correct the mistakes, Envion team will know about this anyway.

I really think we should leave the bounty managers to complete their work first and then ask any questions or concerns. Otherwise we are spoiling their work. Even my twitter, and facebook stakes were not updated. But I would definitely wait for their work completion first.

Leave him to complete the work? He said the post numbers on the list are final. What does this mean? This means he says he won't correct the post counting mistakes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28485116#msg28485116

I prefer to believe that the bounty manager has not done the final calculation and that he will do so soon. But if he does not recalculate the posts, making the necessary corrections, the problem is really serious, because it proves that the bounty manager has premeditated these mistakes.

The manager said the calculation is final. Check his last post please and see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.msg28485116#msg28485116

Dear Bounty Manager, I notice you said the spreadsheet is final. How can my rank be a Member when it is clearly stated it is updated at the end of the campaign? I progressed to Full Member weeks ago.

That manager guy can't even count the posts accurately (or he does this on purpose). Do you really expect him to correct the mistake?

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you're kidding about "final calculation" in spreadsheet!
You credit me with 35 posts, when actually they are - as you can easily verify - 93!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please confirm - to me and to other questioning people -  what are you doing!
If you need more time, it's ok. If it's final... mmm...  well, I'll wait for an answer.

Hello Bounty Manager,

Can I update my ETH wallet address?

0x3583Cb938a2dC8B9892aB5b0E1703e6760c4cCD6

Facebook bounty
Spreadsheet # 1740

thanks for the attention!!

BEST ICO!!!!

Unfortunately, we cannot do this kind of change on the spreadsheet.

If the Bounty Manager is saying that the count of the post is final, this is a serious lie. Only a fraction of my posts has been counted - so also in my case it's all wrong. It is not difficult to prove, one just have to count my posts. I guess this applies also for the others. If the situation is not cleared soon we'll have to talk to the team directly.

Let me correct myself when I say "final". There are unhelpful activities that we noticed on the campaign and there could be changes on the spreadsheet.

I just want to make it clear to those participants who are not Eligible for Bounty and want us to recheck as well as participants who want their ETH wallet updated, these are the information that is already final.

If the Bounty Manager is saying that the count of the post is final, this is a serious lie. Only a fraction of my posts has been counted - so also in my case it's all wrong. It is not difficult to prove, one just have to count my posts. I guess this applies also for the others. If the situation is not cleared soon we'll have to talk to the team directly.

How do we contact the team? I tried contacting them on Telegram but I was told the admin is there rarely and doesn't respond to bounty discussion.

Please feel free to send your inquiry on this thread.

How do we contact the team? I tried contacting them on Telegram but I was told the admin is there rarely and doesn't respond to bounty discussion.

I have followed this ICO from day one and in those days, when people have accused the team of being scammers, the team was inviting everybody to their offices in Berlin to check their integrity. Well, people who joined the signature campaign are investors, they have invested their time and efforts, so I guess the invitation is still valid. If the situation will not clear itself, all unhappy bounty hunters (tens or hundreds, we'll see) will eventually gather all together in Berlin and go to check for the teams integrity, as by the team's request.

We will make sure that every participants efforts will not be wasted.

can we remove the signatures now? Or that also has been answered already?

Edit: I already see we need to hold the signature for 1 week after the ICO closing. If the stakes are final in the spreadsheet, then what happened to my twitter and facebook stakes? I have filled the twitter tweets in the form well in advance. I am looking forward for the stakes for these bounty campaigns.

All signatures can be removed, we have made a public post about that. As soon as we have everything finalize we will give you an update.

I think it's not fair. People that joined from the first week and people that joined in the last week have a significant different stakes. Just because the rule is post count and not weekly stakes, the manager should learn about burst post. It's clearly didn't allowed here in the forum because it's mostly spam.
Did you see spreadsheet? People can easily make hundreds post in the last week. Please look at their quality post.

Very, very interesting: the bounty manager uses a newbie account!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1248790

There is no mistake, he simply didn't actualize the spreadsheet in the last week, so may be he found a way to steal our work.

I can't believe it's lazyness, it look a deliberate scam, so it's useless to write to him or to give him bad notes.

I'll start to write to all the team, they probably have no idea of what happens:

https://www.envion.org/en/team/

There is names, adresses, linkedin, they are german, and work in Swisse, I don't think they'll tolerate a so dishonest  behaviour and a so bad publicity for their company (we are thousends, if the situation won't solve all crypto world will know).

Sprea the info, anyone who has been scammed must start write to the staff.

We'll see.

I respect your opinion. There is no way for us to steal your work. Again, our goal is to get every participant rewarded on their effort.

Why is the table not updated? The account goes on dozens of messages and steaks! This is no joke! Bounty if the Manager is lazy, it hurts the reputation of the company!  Angry

We will update the spreadsheet for everyone as soon as we can. Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated as we are trying to resolve some unhelpful activities that we found on the campaign.

It sounds as a deliberate scam, he didn't actualize the spreadsheet and probably he kept for him the results.

(I made 100 posts, in the spreadsheet writes 42)

So it doesn't make any sense to lose our time to write him  (he uses a newbie account...),he knows perfectly what he is doing

As this is a horrible thing for company reputation, the only way to try to solve something is to write directly to the team.

Here are the contact addresses:

https://www.envion.org/en/contact/

prbably this is the best one, bounty@envion.org  but I'll put anyone in copy.

I'm pretty sure they are not informed about the situation: it's impossible for me to think that - after a so good result - they scam just thousands of people who helped them.

I'll start to write, please make the same.

Please refer to the rule #5 of the campaign.

Well, I wrote to these addresses

question@envion.org
support@envion.org
collaboration@envion.org
jobs@envion.org
marketing@envion.org
ir@envion.org
press@envion.org
bounty@envion.org

we'll see. Please copy the message (or write a new one) and make the same.
If anyone writes, they can't ignore us

-----------------------

Dishonest behaviour from your bounty manager

Hello everyone,

if you check the last pages of the bounty campaign, you can see that more and more people complain about the fact that their work is not recognized and the post number is not correct

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.0

(for example, I did about hundred post, but there writes 42)

It seems that the bounty manager didn't actualize the spreadsheet during the last week, but now he says "the spreadsheet is final"

As we are payed by the number of posts, of course this is very incorrect.

I don't know if this is due to lazyness or the bounty manager found a way to steal our work.

I'm pretty sure it's not your fault, probably you don't know anything about this; more over, german people are well known for their correctness and accuracy and - for sure - you don want to cheat who helped you.

By the way, it's something very bad for company reputation: we are thousands of damaged collaborators, if the situation won't be solved, all the cryptoworld will know, and it would be a pity, after a so big success.

Please note that you will receve more and more mail as this one

Have a nice day

As much as possible we will address every concern that was sent on this thread and we will take actions. Also, we have rules to follow as we complete our computations before we finalize everything. We have noticed unhelpful activities and the information on the spreadsheet could change. Please refer to the rule #5 of the campaign.
We will do our best to complete our part and we will make sure that those who work hard on this campaign will be rewarded.

look that damn guy posts. %50 of posts are copy paste from web sites. He  got 465 post on 2 weeks. Also a legend user used negative trust to this guy for "Shitposting spammer."

They should ban you from campaign.

We will take a look on this.

It's not normal situation. It's look like unprofessional actions from manager. And why wasn't there an answer about this situation from him or from some member of team?

I am not getting your concern, can you please make it more clear and I will be more than happy to answer your question.

Hello Manager. I did 10 retweets on Twitter in accordance with regulations 10 to 14 January and sent the report in form 14.
ICO was extended and you said that the campaign continues to the end. I did another 4 retweet for January 15-16, and sent report 17 marked for what are numbers.
Why is the week from 10 to 14 not counted?
If you do not want to receive retweets made after January 14, consider that done from 10 to 14.

We will have it counted except for the reports that was sent after January 14, 2017.

Hello, I periodically forgot to publish a report in Google Forms but did it here on the forum.
Tell me there is an opportunity to count me my work? Thank you.

We are not counting any reports that was sent to this thread.

The manager say spreadsheet is final...lol last update is made more than a week ago how come that would be final?..does this means all efforts on days remaining after last update is just waste of participanys effort?lol..please do your work as we all do ours.

yombu

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE BOUNTY MANAGER!

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

ONE QUESTION: WHY YOU COUNTED PEOPLE'S POSTS INCORRECTLY ON PURPOSE?

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only. Counting the posts before the ICO end is just meaningless.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

NOTE: This post will be edited if the problem is fixed by the bounty manager.

I believe that the campaign crew is not fair.

I respect your opinion and honestly we don't want you to make it fell that we are not fair. We will try to do our best to get this issue resolved. We are making progress and hopefully we can provide you an update soon.

yombu

Hello guys, I've been monitoring complaints about the projects and I write on the forum if I find something.

The bounty manager of Envion project is probably scamming people. I'm saying "probably" because I wait for his explanation. I read many complaints about their signature campaign and lots of people are complaining about the mistakes in post counting.

I checked the posts of people complaining about post counts and they're mostly correct! The bounty manager is making a huge mistake, I don't know why. Maybe he makes this on purpose.

If a person exceeded the minimum post count of 30 within the ICO period, you wrote something below 30, probably randomly, I don't see any logic behind this. It shouldn't be that hard to count people's posts.

I remember that there were post counts on the spreadsheet 5-6-7-8 days prior to the ICO end. What is the point of this? You should have counted the posts after the ICO ends only. Counting the posts before the ICO end is just meaningless.

Please correct the situation and provide an explanation to the public or Envion project will be a subject to a scam just because of your incredible mistakes.

Answer this immediately or I'll gladly report this situation to the scam monitoring websites, organizations and platforms.

so what should we do?what happening is really not fair

yombu

so what should we do?what happening is really not fair

Unfair campaigns also harm investors.
Examples of this are available.

Spam messages should be rewarded.
Participants had to be closed after January 1st.
After that date, a lot of spam was done in 2 weeks.
Authentication should be done as in ico process.

Line 335 (ME) 
Date 12/1/2017 18:36:08
Number of posts at the time of submission 248
Updated Post Count 90

They have not updated for weeks.

line 1045

1/11/2018 7:25:45
post count 90

I had the same values before this person came.
I wrote for weeks, but they did not.
my rank is also out of date.

Thank you for your message. Please read my response above. As for the participant on row 1045, we will have this checked.

Well, I wrote to these addresses

question@envion.org
support@envion.org
collaboration@envion.org
jobs@envion.org
marketing@envion.org
ir@envion.org
press@envion.org
bounty@envion.org

we'll see. Please copy the message (or write a new one) and make the same.
If anyone writes, they can't ignore us

-----------------------

Dishonest behaviour from your bounty manager

Hello everyone,

if you check the last pages of the bounty campaign, you can see that more and more people complain about the fact that their work is not recognized and the post number is not correct

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349366.0

(for example, I did about hundred post, but there writes 42)

It seems that the bounty manager didn't actualize the spreadsheet during the last week, but now he says "the spreadsheet is final"

As we are payed by the number of posts, of course this is very incorrect.

I don't know if this is due to lazyness or the bounty manager found a way to steal our work.

I'm pretty sure it's not your fault, probably you don't know anything about this; more over, german people are well known for their correctness and accuracy and - for sure - you don want to cheat who helped you.

By the way, it's something very bad for company reputation: we are thousands of damaged collaborators, if the situation won't be solved, all the cryptoworld will know, and it would be a pity, after a so big success.

Please note that you will receve more and more mail as this one

Have a nice day

give negative trust

Dear manager, for what reason the messages of the participants who joined the signature bounty in the last week are counted, but mine and as a number of participants for this period are not considered.

I await your reply, otherwise I will be forced to contact the forum administration and the Envion team.

The counting of post in signature bounty was closed right after the campaign ends. For those posts that are not counted, please refer to campaign rule #5.

the current list is final list ? did you know?

also Please note the crooks who copy profiles

Please read my response above, I addressed this question already.

There has also been no rank updates as promised

It has been updated and it was done right after the end of the campaign.

this project can share quarterly financial statements?
 I hope they will share a smart contract address where all tokens will be there

Please send this inquiry to ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435

Yeah that's what I mean. He's saying "final" for the post count. Check his previous post and you will easily see this. There are lots of problems in this campaign. If you put a person who knows nothing about bounty management, this is very expected. I'm not surprised.

This question was addressed above, please read my response.

Change the campaign manager.
find out the accounts associated with the campaign manager.

Authentication must be done.

I think there is no need. Again, your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated as we are trying to resolve some unhelpful activities that we found on the campaign.

i thought bounty still available,guess im way toolate.
i love they advertising video tho

All campaigns are closed.

Still spreadsheets not updated fully? not showing number of tokens one has earned for each campaign? No update regarding changing of signature as a week after ico is almost over. I hope bounty manager will be more active and supportive here. Regards!

Please response above.

This is so unacceptable, before the ICO ended like 2 weeks before it ended I checked the spreadsheet and saw that it's updated and mine was also updated. And from that day until the ICO ended the spreadsheet didn't change so how come it became final when nothing had changed? And why there's a new manager here with a newbie account? He isn't the original one.

I already addressed this question, please read my responses above.

hello dev if you do not appreciate bounty participants and do not care about our complaints bounty signature participants what is the meaning of our hard work during this time?

WTF?

Rank Sr member

Number of posts at the time of submission 34

this is not possible.

Thank you for bringing this into our attention. We will have this reviewed.

I hope the manager will update the spreadsheet soon. Its sad if our work will just be good for nothing. Cry

WTF?

Rank Sr member

this is not possible.

This is absolutely ABSURD!? How can anyone become a Sr. Member with only 34 post???

Bounty manager, check this.

Do your duty not just to Envion but also to the community who believed in this project and thus have participated in the bounty.

We will have this checked and take the necessary actions. Thank you!

WTF?

Rank Sr member

this is not possible.

This is absolutely ABSURD!? How can anyone become a Sr. Member with only 34 post???

Do your duty not just to Envion but also to the community who believed in this project and thus have participated in the bounty.

Look at this person's posts, these are only copy-paste articles.

Hi Everyone,

The bounty sheet as it stands is not final, so we can all relax a bit.

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Obviously, rewarding bad actors instead of the most helpful people is not good for envion, but more importantly, this is unfair to all of you who spent time helping us reach our goal.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

We ask that you be patient as we proceed with the review and know that we will take your input here into consideration.

Cheers,

envion Support Team

When can we remove signatures?? Its been 1 week already after the ICO

Yes.

WTF?

Rank Sr member

this is not possible.

Those participants who did not correctly write the number of their initial messages are very many by the signature bounty here is a screenshot of some of them. Please you to check these members on the Signature bounty they incorrectly indicated the initial number of their messages http://prntscr.com/hymakm  http://prntscr.com/hymdmb

Hi Dev This Available For New Particpant ?

All campaigns are closed.

Admin, Hello! I do not watch steaks for participation in bounty on Twitter. Why?

This was addressed, please read the post above.

Good to know that the team behind the project has responded but we need answers for core issues at the moment, what is the date of final spreadsheets with reward tokens and what is the date of distribution of the reward tokens?? please answer..

We cannot give you the exact date as of now. Again, we are still in the process of doing our final review.  After that, the Envion team will do another assessment.  The results of Evnion's assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Obviously, rewarding bad actors instead of the most helpful people is not good for envion, but more importantly, this is unfair to all of you who spent time helping us reach our goal.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

We ask that you be patient as we proceed with the review and know that we will take your input here into consideration.

Cheers,

envion Support Team

Hello, dear @envion!

When checking the spreadsheet, I found with a disagreement that I was not on the list of participants for the week of November 29-December 12. Sad

I really don`t understand - how this could happen, I have a note in my notes that I sent the report by filling out the form.

Believe me, I have a google calendar with reminders and I'm very disciplined about submitting reports!

Nevertheless - I'm not going to blame anyone, because I found my absence just now.

I ask you to take into account my honest work to advance EnvionICO to our overall success, so I re-filled the form and hope for your fair decision!

Thank you in advance and congratulations on the successful tokensales!

Sincerely yours,  Envion`s hunter & investor!

P.S.

29/11-12/12
https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniyRomeyko/status/935983565342478342
https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniyRomeyko/status/935983623643287554

03/12
https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniyRomeyko/status/937170126708846593
https://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniyRomeyko/status/937170019993247744

04/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/937613763150274561
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/937622141561864192

05/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938036541837991937
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938070275949817856

06/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938384321957781504
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938397443171016709

07/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938540291874844672
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/938791110121488385

08/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939060392495591425
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939101422494404608

09/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939455448532553728
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939489261799256064

10/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939848372369928192
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/939962441231892480

11/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940241290494652416
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940268161596837889

12/12
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940577048736817153
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/940670211845492736

If your report was sent to the correct form then we should be able to review it. Again, we are not counting any reports sent on this thread.

Normally you can see it when the bounty manager processes the tables. Then often change the data there.
Have seen it on some Bounty campaigns as the manager has edited the list of participants.

We don't do those kind of changes. All of the information that the participant added on the form is something that we are not allowed to change.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

envion Support Team

Thanks for the post. Is there any estimation on how long the review will take? Anyways, great to see that you don't let cheaters and abusers to ruin this bounty campaign.

We cannot give you the exact or estimated date as of now. Again, we are still in the process of doing our final review.  After that, the Envion team will do another assessment.  The results of Evnion's assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

yombu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Hello admin! Why in the table twitter campaign 10-18.01 marked in red?
I am wondering about the same issue, all my twitter report in that sheet has been marked red; what does that mean?

It could be the rules was not met.

Can we remove the signature now? :3

Yes. We have made a public post stating that all signatures can be removed.

Thanks for the clarification from the Envion team. None of this fear would have been created if the bounty manager here didn't state "spreadsheet is final". In my opinion they should be replaced for the final clarification as it seems they may also hold a conflict of interest.

Also as others have asked, can we please remove the signatures now? Thanks again.

I apologize for using the word final, I thought everything is okay until we noticed some unhelpful activities made by other participants. According to the rules, yes you can remove the signature now. Thank you for your understanding.

Good to know that the team behind the project has responded but we need answers for core issues at the moment, what is the date of final spreadsheets with reward tokens and what is the date of distribution of the reward tokens?? please answer..

The Envion project ICO is very successful, the reward statistics work is very disappointing and disappointing! A good project team should not ignore the comrades who have worked hard.

We apologize for the delay, it should have been completed if there are no abusive participants in the campaign. Rest assured those who honestly work hard on the campaign will be rewarded.

Dear manager vdramaliev, please help me re-check my Telegram campaign, i has activity on telegram channel but my work not qualify and help me merge my Twitter stakes ( my fault , i make a duplicate so sorry)

Bitcointalk username: xeonhp
Telegram username: @xeonhp
Telegram campaign spreadsheet number :248

Twitter username: xeonhp
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/xeonhp
Twitter campaign spreadsheet number: 1725 + 2002 ( please help me merge my stakes )

If your messages did not met the rule, we have the right to reject it. It is stated on the rules. As for your twitter, we will disqualify the duplicate entry and we cannot merge the stakes on both entries.

When are we allowed to remove the signature code?

Please read my response above regarding with your question.

When are we allowed to remove the signature code?

Im also waiting to announce if when the signature code can be remove.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

envion Support Team
Why do I have only 11 messages in the spreadsheet? It is very old information! Please fix it. I fulfilled all the conditions!

It could be the rule was not met, please refer to rule #5 of the campaign.

Hi. Check please my report twitter bounty I make now. My twitter: https://twitter.com/Alexbenua2

It looks like you are eligible for the bounty. Is there something you noticed and we need to check it again?

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

envion Support Team
Thanks for the updates. Would you be so kind to update blog spread sheet as well ) It stoped in January 11th. Thanks in advance!

We will have this checked.

Hi.
I Serg22 involved from the very beginning Twitter for Your company. Initially when I joined in tables have been paid. Today I saw that I have no payments, all reports are sent in a timely manner.
Could you see and fix.

What do you mean by payments? Looking here, you are eligible for bounty but we only received 1 report from you. Did you send them in the correct form?

My good Envion friends.. it is now January 22nd here in Sydney, Australia. I'm wondering what time I must wait until removing the signature? As I believe we, the Envion bounty hunters, have fulfilled your terms in keeping our signatures for one week after the end of the ICO, and today is the day we will be allowed to remove them. Any confirmation on this or the exact time today would be much appreciated, thank you.

I already addressed this question, please read my response above.

WTF?

Rank Sr member

this is not possible.

Look at this person's posts, these are only copy-paste articles.

I didn't see the red item in the comment I quoted as a copy paste.
I seconded the post as it is a valid concern that the Envion team MUST take action for the benefit of everyone.

Probably your google translator didn't work properly.  Grin Grin Grin

we will have this checked.

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team concerning bounty campaign, like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared properly amongst other members by spamming and cheating other participants.

With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked.

They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

We will have this checked. Don't worry, everything will undergo another review by Envion Team.

My good Envion friends.. it is now January 22nd here in Sydney, Australia. I'm wondering what time I must wait until removing the signature? As I believe we, the Envion bounty hunters, have fulfilled your terms in keeping our signatures for one week after the end of the ICO, and today is the day we will be allowed to remove them. Any confirmation on this or the exact time today would be much appreciated, thank you.

we have the same concern dude, we just wanted to know when we can change our signature. but let them do their duty to finalise the stakes first please.

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the ICO, we realized that there was quite a bit of abuse of the bounty program—poor quality posts, automated translations, and accounts that are plainly bots were credited on the bounty rolls.  In some cases, these bad actors were scoring better than participants who spread the word with great quality content and access to audiences of real people who ended up investing—providing real value to envion and the ICO.

Envion has asked the bounty managers to make a thorough review of all the bounty rolls to remove abusers and to identify the participants who contributed the most.  This process is ongoing and envion will have the final say in the bounty distribution.

The bounty team is still in the process of their review.  After that, the envion team will do another assessment.  The results of our assessment will be final and will result in fairer rewards for our contributors.

Cheers,

envion Support Team
I really appreciate the decision of the team like you said there was a post spam toward the end of the campaign, for instance their is participant with the rank of member on signature campaign NO 6 on the signature spreadsheet with the profile  name "bribed" profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1048959 before the commencement of the signature campaign he had only 56 posts junior member rank but now he has 2040 posts + extra bonus stake of 320 he will consume all the token that suppose to be shared without cheating other participants. With all indications this his activities look  suspicious and spamming. I see this account as an account which belongs to the bounty manager or a member he knows personally or which they plan together to carry out the evil did manipulating other members. I will appreciate if the bounty manager and his coworkers could be checked. They are looking for a means to manipulate the bounty and receive the larger part of the token allocated to the bounty campaign. It is not normal and personally to me insane to make such posts without any dubious intrusions.

I have followed the development in this thread and now after being attacked personally I have to take a stand.

The accusations that you are doing are totally wrong and despicable. First of all I want to tell you that I am in no way affiliated with the bounty managers or anything. I joined this bounty campaign as one of the first persons to join and after reading the rules I decided to dedicate a lot of my time into this bounty. I did so for 2,5 months, every day.
You are saying that I will eat up all the tokens, but please do the math before you state anything. Its just about your personal post count how much you will be rewarded with. The difference of tokens that each participant will receive wont change much if my stakes wouldnt been taken into account at all. Do the math before writing bs.

The rules of this campaign were given intentionally to incentivice people to post more to promote more. I did post a lot more than other people, but this was my decision to take this opportunity. Everybody had the same opportunity to do so. Now trying to prevent me from getting my fair share just because you are jealous is despicable.
I have worked on this bounty 24/7 and followed all the rules 1:1. You wont find even one post in my history that doesnt fits the rules. But there are a lot of other accs with really low quality posts, or even mainly twitter links that have been shared and those posts are counted. But do I, as someone that has put in so much work complain? No, I dont, because Im granting everyone their share, even the lazy ones.

To be honest I see myself as one of the top promoters of Envion that did put a whole lot of effort in promoting the project and as the rules were from day one, I should be rewarded for the work.
Your post implies to me that you didnt even bother to look up my account, because my actual post count is over 2300 and not 2040 (yes, Im also missing stakes), and henceforth also didnt bother to look at my post quality. (By the way,I have the bonus stakes, because I participated in every bonus opportunity there was, so whats your point?!)

If anything is unfair in this bounty its that translators who only had to translate the ann + boutny thread of Envion (not the WP) will be awarded with a lot of tokens accordingly. In the time that I spent on this forum, posting every day and night, I could have done 100 or more of those translations. Just think of it.

Actually I didnt wanted to post anything towards those people that dont grant the reward to people that have really put in a lot of time and effort, but being attacked personally is too much. You should be ashamed of yourself and think (do the math and take a look at the persons account) before making any accusations.

Just as a side note: our bounty managers are not just some random dudes managing a bounty, they are from a professional firm, so they wont scam anybody around here.

As a second side note: I just checked your posts, and most of them dont even contain 5 words, so please... probably the posts of your real account arent longer. Maybe thats why you used this newb account to post your blatant accusations towards me and the bounty managers.

Thank you for your message, we hope to get everything resolved. As what Envion Team said on their post. We will do another review and they will do another assessment. We will just simply ask for your understanding and a little more patience as we get everything done.

despite the huge fees, I'm very glad that did not become part of the bounty, tell the manager, you people write that you did not correctly count their messages, so they wrote 29 instead of 100, after which you say that it's final, but it was YOU who made a mistake, what will you do with it? or act like Scam? it's time to write Lauda denunciation on you?

This concern was addressed on my previous response and Envion Team's post. Please scroll up so you can read them. Also, if you are not part of the campaign then I will assume that you are not aware of the rules. If you will only base your opinion on what you read on the thread then I would suggest to keep it for yourself.

Can we remove signature?

Can we remove signature?

This is a million dollar question at the moment.. Everyone wants the answer to this, as according to rules stated the time to keep signatures is already over, I hope someone from Envion team will confirm by posting here that signatures can now be changed.

Anyone knows why ending date suddenly became 12th January? Because It's still written on bounty thread that campaign will end on 14. January 2018. And even I posted on my blog and filled the form on the 12th January, but when I contacted bounty manager, he told me that I was late? Anyone else had the same problem?

We did not change the end date of the campaign although all registration forms were closed January 12, we are still counting every activities such as posts and messages until January 14.

Can we remove signature?

This is a million dollar question at the moment.. Everyone wants the answer to this, as according to rules stated the time to keep signatures is already over, I hope someone from Envion team will confirm by posting here that signatures can now be changed.

The problem is that the ICO was extended until after the 14th of January.
Rule number one from the signature-bounty: "1: The Signature should be kept until one week after the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a disqualification.".

Instead of ending on the 14th of January, the ICO ended on the 16th of January - on block 4917092.

17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 = 1 week

Safe to remove the signature on the Wednesday the 24st of January, no?

It is safe to remove the signature now.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

Sooo what exactly is "Bonus activity" and "special bonus" on the sig spreadsheet? and why does the user "Bribed" who has negative trust have so many posts + bonus and special bonus points? im guessing that is the bounty managers other account or something? cuz there is no way he could have that many posts. plus i dont remember reading anything about special bonuses?
This better not be another bounty campaign that ends up screwing over its bounty workers like Change Bank did. Id be pissed.
I also email every different project that change partners up with to warn them about how they are bad ppl and screwed over their bounty workers. I would def do the same for this project if it ends up not being legit.
But I am going to assume this project is legit.
We will see.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

@yombu

My messages are not counted correctly.
My messages are more than 100!

orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

My messages are not counted correctly too. Please check my post count. During campaign I wrote 87 posts, not 64. My number in spreadsheet - 342.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Sooo what exactly is "Bonus activity" and "special bonus" on the sig spreadsheet? and why does the user "Bribed" who has negative trust have so many posts + bonus and special bonus points? im guessing that is the bounty managers other account or something? cuz there is no way he could have that many posts. plus i dont remember reading anything about special bonuses?
This better not be another bounty campaign that ends up screwing over its bounty workers like Change Bank did. Id be pissed.
I also email every different project that change partners up with to warn them about how they are bad ppl and screwed over their bounty workers. I would def do the same for this project if it ends up not being legit.
But I am going to assume this project is legit.
We will see.

Oh boy, Im sick of having to defend myself against despicable people like you. Taking a short look at your post history shows me clearly that you have put not much effort while posting (a lot of your posts dont even have 100 characters). <--- check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

I most likely have negative trust because people like you that dont grant people their reward kept reporting me to lauda etc. they tagged me now, but for your information: this was on 2018-01-20, so way AFTER the campaign ended, so this doesnt affect my stakes by any means! I just sacrificed my account for this bounty, but I guess thats how it is.

Its totally baseless to think that Im associated with the bounty manager. Because Im also missing stakes and my rank is not updated too. But Im not complaining, because I trust the bounty managers.

"cuz there is no way he could have that many posts." Did you even bother to look up my profile? If you would have, you would know how possible it was. You can check it: I started on 3.11. with only 56 posts and did work on the bounty for 2,5 months, posting every day, so why are you jealous, you could have put in the same time and effort, couldnt you? Its really poor to act like this and not grant people that have worked really hard on this their share.

"plus i dont remember reading anything about special bonuses?" Thats probably because you didnt follow the thread: it was often told by the bounty managers to join the dedicated telegram channel (over 200 people were in there) to participate in the signature specials, if you would have followed actively you would know that. But seems that you rather write before you read.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

@YOMBU

Dear bounty manager, I just checked and reply your inbox.
BTW I think its the right time to remove my signature now.

Thanks
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

My facebook activity is not updated. My spreadsheet number is 1771. Also my telegram bounty is not updated. My spreadsheet number is 2340. Could you please check it? Thanks.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

this is very funny, before the 13th I have completed more than 35 posts and it seems in the spreadsheet I see no change, I only get 19 post.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

I think there simply was some sort of miscommunication between previous and present bounty manager. As far as I can remember the majority of the users had their stakes randomly updated somewhere around ±11th of January and they were not updated ever since. However present bounty manager is corresponding to the #5 rule on spam, but I think that's not the issue here, hopefully you will find a solution.  
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I think there simply was some sort of miscommunication between previous and present bounty manager. As far as I can remember the majority of the users had their stakes randomly updated somewhere around ±11th of January and they were not updated ever since. However present bounty manager is corresponding to the #5 rule on spam, but I think that's not the issue here, hopefully you will find a solution.  

This is true. Rule #5 is a fair rule, but if the signature bounty posts were not updated for the last week, then it’s grossly unfair to us.

As I posted before, my count is posts were not updated in the last week. Hence I keep asking for it to be checked. And I am not alone in this request.

gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:03:26 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:42:33 PM by gsg07

Hello, Dear Dev! My question still not resolved. Please add my to spreadsheet ! Article bounty, Facebook, Twitter and Video! You dont added me anywhere.I hope to receive an answer to my question.
dtkt

Activity: 630
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Mr. YOMBU! I joined the signature bounty too late (12/25/2017) and wrote 32 posts until the end of ICO.
Please check and update my post count in spreadsheet (#721 in Signature Bounty).
Thank you for your attention to the issue!
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

I will remove my signature now, my posts were counted correctly, my number on the spreadsheet is 1028. Thank you.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Why can't we get an official announcement regarding the signatures? We are losing money here, with every week.
gimpo

Activity: 252
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Hi manager. The rules of Twitter said that the number of followers is determined at the end of the campaign. You will update the number of followers in a spreadsheet?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

For the bounty hunters, if you received your tokens you can trade it here on EtherDelta.

EtherDelta 0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0/ETH
https://etherdelta.com/#0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0-ETH

when the bounty token distribute?

You will probably receive your tokens this week and at max next week. Also, there are already buy orders for Envion on Ether Delta exchange.

A little of GENERAL INFO for all the investors:

Always compare the token contract to see that you have the right token on Ether Delta.

Envion token contract is

0xd780ae2bf04cd96e577d3d014762f831d97129d0

You can see the token contract on Ether Delta when you click on:

"Make sure EVN is the token you actually want to trade. Multiple tokens can share the same name." --> Here you need to click on "EVN" than you will see the contract and know that you have the right token.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: