Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
miramagz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

please dont go to external exchange until price stabilises on internal exchange. launch internal exchange first.

set minimum price for coin to be sold at e.g. 10 or 15 $

look at davor it reached 30 within no time.

just my suggestion so that hbc reaches 100$

It's a brilliant question.

Does it make sense to open internal exchange before external just to make sure that price is stabilized?

HomeBlockCoin team, please, keep this in mind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axicron

Activity: 147
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

New bunch of coins listed on YoBit and no HBC. Guys, be realists.. Undecided
Cryptony96

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:02:52 PM

You are right. We will not be on this batch too.. So basically its over for December month new coins on Yobit...

OPEN THE INTERNAL, dont wait till the end of the month its useless we are just loosing momentum at this point.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

Thank you to the developers that answered. We very wait a decision with the problem of disappearing from balance and not reaching on a purse HBC! However it would be desirable what would be started valuable service of support on a web-site.

check your desktop wallet. Your HBC are there.

No. 227 HBC did not come on a purse, there is history only about other translation in size of 10 HBC. A purse is constantly in a network, deblocked.

This payment did not appear in him!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

I'm in staking for about 3 weeks my PC 24 hours online(65-67 connection with network) and i get 2 payments but it's not 10% it's about 3% from 2 payments total! After second payment i get that my weight is 11 and i need to wait for next payment 588 days

I believe that the staking does not work correctly.
More than ten days a computer works, but has not received a single coin.
The time of obtaining coins, constantly changing in the big side.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

Hallo, does this project have no team members? Or is this project standing individually? Though I think this project is very good for the future. But is not it risky if run without a central server?
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

This project has all the hype in the beginning and now that ico has ended the hype is dead and investor'smoney drowning

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

This project has all the hype in the beginning and now that ico has ended the hype is dead and investor'smoney drowning
when exchange is open, you'll see the hype)

teamglobe

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

I totally agree with you, when exchanger will be open people would buy tons of coins !!!
knebel17

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

My staking also not working.

I run since 8 days 24/7and no coin.

I will give it up, because they do not open the exchange, what will you do with the Coins from Staking if you can not sell them, as they will not open the exchange.

And I will not longer believe in a company which can not run n its roadmap in time, and every day we get the same answer, wait,wait bla bla bla.

And when they will open the exchange next year, all people will sell and you will get no money for your coin if you are not fast enough.

So the hype is gone, they make their money and end of december they will say bye, bye, thanks for your money.

Lets look up for another ICO and try to cover the losses from HBC.

Bye

rusakovgold24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

I will give it up, because they do not open the exchange, what will you do with the Coins from Staking if you can not sell them, as they will not open the exchange.

And I will not longer believe in a company which can not run n its roadmap in time, and every day we get the same answer, wait,wait bla bla bla.

And when they will open the exchange next year, all people will sell and you will get no money for your coin if you are not fast enough.

So the hype is gone, they make their money and end of december they will say bye, bye, thanks for your money.

Bye

and i will get for the second time soon/ it depends on the quantity of coins

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

Yes the hype was unreal and we still got so many supportes for which we are really grateful! We can not change the situation even though it is Christmas soon and the exchanges don't work 365 days a year as there are some people off for holidays. We do whatever we can to make things work and speed up the listing process, I mean we got the okay from them and talked to them enough. We know it is not nice to wait :/

Bye

Sorry to hear if your staking not works but it depends on the amount of coins and right now there are so many people staking and mining it is unreal. You are free to search another ICO of course I mean we always try our best and the internal exchange will open in December, we just didn't expected that it takes that long for the external exchanges even after many talks with them...We are sorry if your mad.

I totally agree with you, when exchanger will be open people would buy tons of coins !!!
Yes we know that as the hype for HBC will turn up again...it will be unreal for sure. We just wish we could speed the external exchange listing process up so that all of you could start trading your HBC. BUt this process is not in our hands :/ Still thanks for the feedback!

Hallo, does this project have no team members? Or is this project standing individually? Though I think this project is very good for the future. But is not it risky if run without a central server?
There are central servers which are protected like an FBI head quarter Wink If you got question please feel free to ask we are here to help you.

You are right. We will not be on this batch too.. So basically its over for December month new coins on Yobit...

OPEN THE INTERNAL, dont wait till the end of the month its useless we are just loosing momentum at this point.
YoBit got about 300 requests for new coins so we understand them a bit but on the other hand we are probably one of the biggest ones out there right now and they still don't care and go after their plan. Internal exchange will open by the end of the month!

We saw that as mentioned above there are about 300 coins waiting to be listed and they don't care about your name or volume :/ We do everything what we can!

Dear HBC Admin,

Could I have the email from your support team? I want to know the exact details about my HBC purchase within the ICO. (date, amount, token price, ..). It is not possible to see those details in my web profile.

Thanks in advance & Merry Christmas.

Hello, just contact our support over Telegram or E-Mail by: support@homeblockcoin.com

Thanks and have a great Chistmas!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
bachman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:27 PM

Hi, HomeBlock!

Can you clarify - the internal exchange will be before Christmas?

Thank you!
fedoros

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE !!!!

HOMEBLOCK COIN is a SCAM !!!!

Guys, don't deposit a SINGLE penny to their BTC addresses. They promised to enable BTC withdrawals when ICO ends ! - its ended 1 month ago - BTC withdrawals still FORBIDEN!!!

Then they promised to let btc withdraws when Lending stars ! It's already started for 3-5 weeks, but still BTC's ARE FROZEN !!!! They have your lending amount FROZEN AS WELL !! They only paying very few % of ledning interest and still getting a lot of money deposited into system!!!!!

I CANNOT WITHDRAW MONEY FOR 2 WEEKS.

my username is Lapa777. I got ~0.037 BTC Locked UP for ZERO REASON.!!!!!

Telegram is silenced !!!!! Email support not working !!! I REPEAT DON'T DEPOSIT SINGLE PENNY TO THEIR BTC ADDRESSES!!!!! Also they have locked btc deposit web page, so we can't track where did out BTC's GONE !!!!!!

HBC GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!! YOU FKNG SCAMMERS !!!!!!

---------------------------- UPDATE ------------------------------

Look for HBC-Scammers Telegram: what u see there ? It's nothing else except : DEPOSIT MORE TO OUR WALLETS AND WAIT WAIT WAIT For Never coming exchange. We will run with your money before that. They simply want more money before Running AWAY !!!!!!!
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
rusakovgold24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:38 PM

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE !!!!

HOMEBLOCK COIN is a SCAM !!!!

Guys, don't deposit a SINGLE penny to their BTC addresses. They promised to enable BTC withdrawals when ICO ends ! - its ended 1 month ago - BTC withdrawals still FORBIDEN!!!

Then they promised to let btc withdraws when Lending stars ! It's already started for 3-5 weeks, but still BTC's ARE FROZEN !!!! They have your lending amount FROZEN AS WELL !! They only paying very few % of ledning interest and still getting a lot of money deposited into system!!!!!

Telegram is silenced !!!!! Email support not working !!! I REPEAT DON'T DEPOSIT SINGLE PENNY TO THEIR BTC ADDRESSES!!!!! Also they have locked btc deposit web page, so we can't track where did out BTC's GONE !!!!!!

Look for HBC-Scammers Telegram: what u see there ? It's nothing else except : DEPOSIT MORE TO OUR WALLETS AND WAIT WAIT WAIT For Never coming exchange. We will run with your money before that. They simply want more money before Running AWAY !!!!!!!

ПOШEЛ TЫ HA XУЙ CУКA, ПEДOPOC! ШКOЛЬHИК EБAHЫЙ, BAФЛEЖУЙ, HЫTИК MAЛOЛETHИЙ!

HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:12:02 AM

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING AMAZING THING !!!!

HOMEBLOCK COIN is great!!!!

Hi, HomeBlock!

Can you clarify - the internal exchange will be before Christmas?

Thank you!
Tricky question Tongue Let's say it will be online before 2018 Wink

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Hi, someone knows something about the team? Thank you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
baulong

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

Many people want to join lending buy they can't because they can't buy coins.
We know that don't worry and we work as quick as possible to make sure that our first external exchange opens but as mentioned before we can't speed up the process Sad It is borring we know that and believe us we are really mad about the situation as HBC is such a huge thing but the exchanges don't care who you are...  Our internal exchange opens within this month.

Hi HBC Dev,

I have some question as below:

1. To be honest, Why did you choose to list external exchange first ? It will be better than if you start internal exchange first. Refer to Bitconnect.

2. Base on your roadmap price: date 01 Jan 2018, Target price is 25 USD ($). Will it come true ?

3. Regarding bonus 0.15% during Pre-lending & BTC - Lending. Why HBC Earning didn't plus ? I already to send you via Telegram Support 02 weeks before.

Looking forward to hearing from you asap.
I love your team very much. Now HBC is Hot Bake Coin (Nice).

Merry Chrismas.

Peter.

Hello Peter

1. Yes we know that now, after all the trouble we should have done that. Our internal exchange will open towards the end of the month. Forgive us this mistake we thought this was the right way.

2. Through all thes circumstances... let's say January for sure.

3. You just got the pre lending bonus with HBC. For BTC lending there was no bonus or anything.

We hope that answers your questions, if not feel free to repost! We are very happy to hear that from you and our team wishes your team and you Peter a very happy Chhristmas!

Dear HBC Admin,

How are you?

Well received your feedback. I got mistake the BTC - LENDING vs PRE - LENDING. Now my understanding.

1. Regarding the lending program/static in the next month. Do you have any strategy to encourage investor enjoy Lending Program. For example: HEXTRACOIN run HXG (HEXTRAGOLD) Program with rate 1:2 & 1:4 HXT/HXG, it was very useful and win-win situation.

HBC Dev Team have intended to run HBG (HomeBlockGold) to encourage investor to do lending more and more.

2. Now the external exchange was very risk by hacker. Youbit is one comedown by hacker. So HomeBlockCoin should stop to listed external exchange even they accept in the next times.

3. Let's try your best with internal exchange run out asps - You can give all investor the surprise whenever you finish. It is big motivation to help HBC go to #moon immediately. I believe you and HBC Team can do this.

Within your team do we believe in you.
Love you and your team so much.
HomeBlockCoin - We are family!

Peter
From Vietnam

Dear HBC Dev,

Please Kindly to reply me above.
Thank you so much.

I Love Your Team.
sedai76

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

I can't understand homeblockcoins exchange problem, an example.
Give you cryptopia 4 BTC and your coin is listed immediately.

same shit of yobit

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

2-3 days for 0.5btc what was your choice? The Free option?
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: