Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
DylanJett

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

Selling 100 HBC for 5$/coin
Telegram: @DylanJett
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OlegProkofiev

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:02 AM

Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Quote from: OlegProkofiev on December 17, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?
Username: russya
mail: russya4@gmail.com

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

Username: russya
mail: russya4@gmail.com
HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Yes we can help you, we will check your stats and our support will contact you by E-Mail. Thanks

help me please! so no one wrote to me

what data do I need to provide to help me?
baulong

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

Good day. Do you remember me? I sent you 0.2 btc but received only 0.1. You promised refund it to me in twitter.
3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - old bitcoin wal
1PAbzBcw2uy5uWjLj6bkHBKsrnDoWj59qr - new bitcoin wal
Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Hello, we do never respond over Twitter so it might was a fake account please be patient for scams out there and fake HBC profiles. Our team will NEVER ask you to do a transaction to a certain wallet for HBC or things like that.

Maybe they are partner with ethconnect.com  and rum. Never open
We want to distance ourselfs from people like them, we do not have anything in common with them and HomeBlockCoin is real not like these fakes out there. HBC is here to change the world and YOU our community can achieve that!

Im with you Homeblockcoin .. Im investor and im staking at this moment..

Im happy and fine with all , but why dont let withraw the btc from that people that cant buy on our ICO?

I think that you are being very unfair to them, giving them long and waiting more and more ... you are damaging your own project and as an investor I have to say what I do not like.

On the other hand I am looking forward to news about the ceremony in February and future projects. Cool

Yes we are grateful for your feedback even if it is not just positive. We understand that but as there were several exchanges hacked and even we got under attack we decided to stop withdrawl as we don't want that people can get BTC they not own! It is just a security reason, we know that many think we hold them as we are selfish but it has nothing to do with it, we can promis you that!

Yes we are also excited and we hope to see as many of you there as possible! We will update you in January about it as until then we are focused on other things.

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

I very on it I hope.  Wink
That turned out very offensively, it was succeeded to purchase chinks on ICO, and they did not reach me and copied off from balance. Thus I as felt, did the first conclusion verification - 10 HBC and he was well got. Then ordered the paid remaining 227 of chinks and I wait translation already 14 days. And now a purse is synchronized with a network, but there evidently only one transaction on 10 coins.
I hope will correct it, well or on balance on a web-site to return getting lost HBC. Both variants me will arrange
Yes the 227 HBC are back on your Dashboard, please check it Smiley

Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 16, 2017, 08:04:46 PM
Quote from: fhrfif30 on December 16, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
1) I had coins on the site.
2) I downloaded the wallet and made a backup copy of my wallet.
3) After this, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet.
4) !!! The backup was made before the transfer of coins.
5) I have failed windows 10
6) Now on another computer, I started homeblockcoin-qt and substituted a backup copy, but there are no coins there. !!!this backup copy of the wallet was made before the transfer of coins from the site

Question 1. Am I losing my coins? I just thought that the transaction history will be synchronized and the translation will appear. 2. Can I return the coins somehow?

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!!

No as long as you backed up the secret key your coins should be there. Was the wallet address correct for the HBC you sent from the site to the wallet?

I indicated the correct wallet.

I see a similar problem with chinhdd86. He writes: hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problems.

Homeblockcoin ANSWER US PLEASE

For such things we got a support over Telegram

Over all as long as you got the secret key on a safe place there should all HBC be there if not they are probably gone. To make sure send the transaction ID or so to the support team and they will answer you within a day.

there is here at least one user to whom support responded: support@homeblokcoin.com ?
Just to let you know we get about 1,000 E-Mails a day and pretty much 80% is things everybody finds online, we try to answer everybody but we have to take care of big problems first then the small ones.

If you lost the backup file your HBC are gone...please contact the support over Telegram and they will try to help you within a day. Send them all informations about your wallet and so on. thanks
hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problem.

i'm waiting for the internal exchange.
Hope HBC publish it by the end of December.
We can confirm that we will publish it before 2018! So be ready to move into 2018 with HBC Wink

You're holding our BTC because several exchanges were hacked and you say you're protecting us? THAT IS THE LAMEST EXCUSE EVER!
HOMEBLOCKCOIN IS A SCAM, PLAIN & SIMPLE. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTERS AND THEY HAVE STOLEN EVERYONE'S BTC. EVEN THOSE THAT BOUGHT HBC CAN FORGET GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK, EVER! MORE SO THAN THE THEFT THEY'VE COMMITTED, WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT THEY SHAMELESSLY COME UP WITH THE LAMEST EXCUSES IN EFFORTS TO STEAL EVEN MORE PEOPLE'S HEARD EARNED BTC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN MORE AND MORE ==> ICO WAS NOT FOR YOU
SURE, AND YOU'RE GOING TO SOON REALIZE THAT IT WASN'T FOR ANYONE ELSE NEITHER. THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY & GAVE YOU SHIT IN RETURN! HOMEBLOCKCOIN HAS BEEN MAKING AND BREAKING PROMISES FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. ICO WAS NOT FOR ME? HAH, I DECIDED NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COIN AS SOON AS I REALIZED HOW THEIR SYSTEM WAS SO ILL-PREPARED TO HANDLE WEB TRAFFIC. AND NOW I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE SOME EXCHANGES WERE HACKED? YOU'RE TELLING US THIS IN LATE DECEMBER? NOTHING BUT A LIE! AND A COUPLE MORE THINGS @BAULON...I'M NOT COMPLAINING...THAT WOULD BE USELESS AND A  WASTE OF MY TIME! I'M WARNING OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING SCAMMED BY THESE THIEVES! ALSO, GOOD LUCK EVER SELLING THAT HBC YOU'RE HOLDING...THEY'LL NEVER GET ON AN EXTERNAL EXCHANGE & IF THEY ACTUALLY OPEN THE INTERNAL ONE, YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR BTC ONCE YOU SELL YOUR HBC THERE. GOOD LUCK!

YOU WILL NOT DECIDE WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT STEP. WHY DID YOU STILL COMPLAIN MORE ? YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IT WAS TRUE.
LET'S KEEP SILENT & SEE. ONLY THAT. OKIE ?
Markatt

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Homeblockcoin Dev
Please please help me!!!!
I send to you Details about the transaction still e pending at 13 December... I do this operation to send hbc to yobit   to be able buy some other Hbc web they liste on this Exchange !!!!

This is the Details of transaction
Sommario
Dimensione   1850 (byte)
Peso   3446
Ora di Ricezione   2017-12-13 14:44:12

Totale Input   0.xxxxxxx BTC
Totale Output   0.xxxxxxxx BTC
Fee   0.00010584 BTC
Fee per byte   5.721 sat/B
Commissione per unità di peso   3.071 sat/WU
Stima dei BTC scambiati   0.xxxxxxx BTC

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!! The transaction still pending to four day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can double spende the transactions please please!!!!

PLEASE HBC DEV DOUBLE SPEND MY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!
I STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE, NOW IS FIVE DAY THE TRANSACTION STILL PENDING/STUCK 5 SAT X BYTE IS RIDICOULOS DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION PLEASE!!!!!  

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV ANSWER ME NOW SIX DAY OF STUCK TRANSACTION I M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
DOULBE SPEND THE TRANSACTIONS!!!

ANSWER ME!!!!!

I do not give up!!!! I WAIT AN ACTION, STILL 7 DAYS NOW

8 days and you don't answer....

I STILL WAITING!!WHY YOU IGNORE ME?!? IS SOO DIFFICULT DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION?
dreamer08

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:33:05 AM

Good day. Do you remember me? I sent you 0.2 btc but received only 0.1. You promised refund it to me in twitter.
Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Hello, we do never respond over Twitter so it might was a fake account please be patient for scams out there and fake HBC profiles. Our team will NEVER ask you to do a transaction to a certain wallet for HBC or things like that.

We want to distance ourselfs from people like them, we do not have anything in common with them and HomeBlockCoin is real not like these fakes out there. HBC is here to change the world and YOU our community can achieve that!

Im happy and fine with all , but why dont let withraw the btc from that people that cant buy on our ICO?

I think that you are being very unfair to them, giving them long and waiting more and more ... you are damaging your own project and as an investor I have to say what I do not like.

On the other hand I am looking forward to news about the ceremony in February and future projects. Cool

Yes we are grateful for your feedback even if it is not just positive. We understand that but as there were several exchanges hacked and even we got under attack we decided to stop withdrawl as we don't want that people can get BTC they not own! It is just a security reason, we know that many think we hold them as we are selfish but it has nothing to do with it, we can promis you that!

Yes we are also excited and we hope to see as many of you there as possible! We will update you in January about it as until then we are focused on other things.

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

That turned out very offensively, it was succeeded to purchase chinks on ICO, and they did not reach me and copied off from balance. Thus I as felt, did the first conclusion verification - 10 HBC and he was well got. Then ordered the paid remaining 227 of chinks and I wait translation already 14 days. And now a purse is synchronized with a network, but there evidently only one transaction on 10 coins.
I hope will correct it, well or on balance on a web-site to return getting lost HBC. Both variants me will arrange

Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
6) Now on another computer, I started homeblockcoin-qt and substituted a backup copy, but there are no coins there. !!!this backup copy of the wallet was made before the transfer of coins from the site

Question 1. Am I losing my coins? I just thought that the transaction history will be synchronized and the translation will appear. 2. Can I return the coins somehow?

No as long as you backed up the secret key your coins should be there. Was the wallet address correct for the HBC you sent from the site to the wallet?

I see a similar problem with chinhdd86. He writes: hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problems.

Over all as long as you got the secret key on a safe place there should all HBC be there if not they are probably gone. To make sure send the transaction ID or so to the support team and they will answer you within a day.

there is here at least one user to whom support responded: support@homeblokcoin.com ?
Just to let you know we get about 1,000 E-Mails a day and pretty much 80% is things everybody finds online, we try to answer everybody but we have to take care of big problems first then the small ones.

If you lost the backup file your HBC are gone...please contact the support over Telegram and they will try to help you within a day. Send them all informations about your wallet and so on. thanks
hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problem.

We can confirm that we will publish it before 2018! So be ready to move into 2018 with HBC Wink

You're holding our BTC because several exchanges were hacked and you say you're protecting us? THAT IS THE LAMEST EXCUSE EVER!
HOMEBLOCKCOIN IS A SCAM, PLAIN & SIMPLE. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDSTERS AND THEY HAVE STOLEN EVERYONE'S BTC. EVEN THOSE THAT BOUGHT HBC CAN FORGET GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK, EVER! MORE SO THAN THE THEFT THEY'VE COMMITTED, WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT THEY SHAMELESSLY COME UP WITH THE LAMEST EXCUSES IN EFFORTS TO STEAL EVEN MORE PEOPLE'S HEARD EARNED BTC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SURE, AND YOU'RE GOING TO SOON REALIZE THAT IT WASN'T FOR ANYONE ELSE NEITHER. THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY & GAVE YOU SHIT IN RETURN! HOMEBLOCKCOIN HAS BEEN MAKING AND BREAKING PROMISES FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. ICO WAS NOT FOR ME? HAH, I DECIDED NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COIN AS SOON AS I REALIZED HOW THEIR SYSTEM WAS SO ILL-PREPARED TO HANDLE WEB TRAFFIC. AND NOW I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE SOME EXCHANGES WERE HACKED? YOU'RE TELLING US THIS IN LATE DECEMBER? NOTHING BUT A LIE! AND A COUPLE MORE THINGS @BAULON...I'M NOT COMPLAINING...THAT WOULD BE USELESS AND A  WASTE OF MY TIME! I'M WARNING OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING SCAMMED BY THESE THIEVES! ALSO, GOOD LUCK EVER SELLING THAT HBC YOU'RE HOLDING...THEY'LL NEVER GET ON AN EXTERNAL EXCHANGE & IF THEY ACTUALLY OPEN THE INTERNAL ONE, YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR BTC ONCE YOU SELL YOUR HBC THERE. GOOD LUCK!

YOU WILL NOT DECIDE WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT STEP. WHY DID YOU STILL COMPLAIN MORE ? YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IT WAS TRUE.

I WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT AS THESE PEOPLE CONTINUE TO MARKET THEIR FRAUD TO HURT EVEN MORE PEOPLE. SO, NOT "OKIE"!
hoangvubtc

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

Hi
kindly let me ask i have 249999 coin HBC in personal account. but i now i dont see any coin in HBC wallet.
PLEASE VISIT OUR MAIL TO ME.
EMAIL; tientran786@gmail.com
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:18:50 AM

Hi
kindly let me ask i have 249999 coin HBC in personal account. but i now i dont see any coin in HBC wallet.
PLEASE VISIT OUR MAIL TO ME.
EMAIL; tientran786@gmail.com

249999? What the hell are you talking about?
It’s impossible.
baulong

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Hello, HomeBlock!

YEAH. THANK YOU. GOOD LUCK!
jamesbks

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Lets say that i will trust You one more time about internal exchange. The main thing is , does the withdraws of BTC will be available exactly when the exchange opens Huh?
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

Hello, HomeBlock!

HomeBlockCoin, thank you for the decision of problem!  Smiley
Before all association I declare that a problem with disappearing HBC is decided! I ask to restrain from insubstantial accusations, that it was promised done, though and not always in accordance to the terms.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
pavel.elba

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

HomeBlockCoin, thank you for the decision of problem!  Smiley
Before all association I declare that a problem with disappearing HBC is decided! I ask to restrain from insubstantial accusations, that it was promised done, though and not always in accordance to the terms.

Very good news Smiley
buze

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Well, can anyone help me in installing my wallet on a raspberry for staking?
I have running my wallet on a Raspberry Pi 3. If you still need help, let me know!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Homeblockcoin Dev
Please please help me!!!!
I send to you Details about the transaction still e pending at 13 December... I do this operation to send hbc to yobit   to be able buy some other Hbc web they liste on this Exchange !!!!

This is the Details of transaction
Sommario
Dimensione   1850 (byte)
Peso   3446
Ora di Ricezione   2017-12-13 14:44:12

Totale Input   0.xxxxxxx BTC
Totale Output   0.xxxxxxxx BTC
Fee   0.00010584 BTC
Fee per byte   5.721 sat/B
Commissione per unità di peso   3.071 sat/WU
Stima dei BTC scambiati   0.xxxxxxx BTC

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!! The transaction still pending to four day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can double spende the transactions please please!!!!

PLEASE HBC DEV DOUBLE SPEND MY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!
I STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE, NOW IS FIVE DAY THE TRANSACTION STILL PENDING/STUCK 5 SAT X BYTE IS RIDICOULOS DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION PLEASE!!!!!  

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV ANSWER ME NOW SIX DAY OF STUCK TRANSACTION I M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
DOULBE SPEND THE TRANSACTIONS!!!

ANSWER ME!!!!!

I do not give up!!!! I WAIT AN ACTION, STILL 7 DAYS NOW

8 days and you don't answer....

I STILL WAITING!!WHY YOU IGNORE ME?!? IS SOO DIFFICULT DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION?
Sir please let us know your username and so on your datas above ar somehow in Italian so we do not understand them. We can help you then do not worry. Just drop us a message.

HomeBlockCoin, thank you for the decision of problem!  Smiley

Very good news Smiley
You are welcome pavel.elba and even if we do not respond within seconds we always will try to help you guys with any problem. Smiley

Lets say that i will trust You one more time about internal exchange. The main thing is , does the withdraws of BTC will be available exactly when the exchange opens Huh?
Probably not at the launch day but maximum three days after yes. We know some do not understand it and that is okay as everybody is free to have their own opinion about everything. Believe us when we say that we do whatever we can to make HBC a huge thing with you all!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
Markatt

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Many day ago i ccontact you this is the message:

I'm Markatt in forum and in our platform sorry if i bother you, but i'm very worried about the transaction , i will post my tx id to you in private fom is:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4455d35c658567cfd754c0f228a3f1bf27145cd762741c1c39614ee1be8a533d

this transaction can't be paid because have a very very low fee, how could solve this? We can adjust fee please?
I will send to yobit to have a chance to buy another hbc!!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
In Homkeblockcoin
username:Markatt

Detail of transaction was made from our platform to yobit
ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
6098   0.5 BTC   Paid   Dec. 13, 2017, 2:36 p.m.

This transaction have VERY LOW fee 5 sat/byte

coque42

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

Investors, DON'T BE STUPID, THEY ARE HOLDING YOUR BITCOINS TO AVOID A DUMP WHEN EXCHANGE OPENS, IT IS NOT A SCAM. But they are unprofessional people and they destroyed most of their hype, I hope it reaches 20$ despite their bad decisions, lies, bad work and delay. And I hope that they had improved their servers
serdavos91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

Probably not at the launch day but maximum three days after yes. We know some do not understand it and that is okay as everybody is free to have their own opinion about everything. Believe us when we say that we do whatever we can to make HBC a huge thing with you all!

Can you pls answer this question? I'm also interested in if it will be possible to withdraw our BTC once we are allowed to sell our HBC. Not that I plan to (as I'm waiting for it to reach 10$) but I guess there are many people who would like to withdraw their btc to invest somewhere else
Fermoneybit

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:30 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:26:25 PM by Fermoneybit

Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Maybe they are partner with ethconnect.com  and rum. Never open

Hello, HomeBlock!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

I very on it I hope.  Wink

No it was you. Write me email i have a provement. I deposited 0.1 btc to the old adress was showh on a lending page and it didnt come. You supported me deposit once more to the new adress. After this 0.1 btc comes. And other 0.1 you promissed turn into HBC. Nobody can do it if not your support. If you read me in twitter you will see that also. Just check from where I got 0.1 on my account.
dreamer08

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:00 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:22:27 PM by dreamer08

Can you pls answer this question? I'm also interested in if it will be possible to withdraw our BTC once we are allowed to sell our HBC. Not that I plan to (as I'm waiting for it to reach 10$) but I guess there are many people who would like to withdraw their btc to invest somewhere else
Their word is no good, so what's the point of asking them anything? They've made several promises about releasing BTC withdrawals in the past and it's been one lie after the next.
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

Their word is no good, so what's the point of asking them anything? They've made several promises about releasing BTC withdrawals in the past and it's been one lie after the next.
Are your BTC gone? Or is HBC steling them from you...?!Think about that for a moment as we got a working blockchain, wallets and mining + exchange within the next days so...?! It is funny as we always tried to make everything right but we understand that some get mad about the situation as we all have to wait, we apologize for the circumstances! And to make it clear again BTC withdrawls will be enabled after the exchange release the latest! Take this as spomise or feel free to speculate that it is a lie :/

Investors, DON'T BE STUPID, THEY ARE HOLDING YOUR BITCOINS TO AVOID A DUMP WHEN EXCHANGE OPENS, HBC IS NOT A SCAM. But they are unprofessional people and they destroyed most of their hype, I hope it reaches 20$ despite their bad decisions, lies, bad work and delay. And I hope that they had improved their servers
That makes no sense sir as the dump will just work if everybody would sell their HBC :/ Look that is why we do not do it on purpose or just because we like doing it. As mentioned above BTC withdrawls will be open within days after the internal exchange launch, PROMISE! Thanks for your trust!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
dreamer08

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

Are your BTC gone? Or is HBC steling them from you...?!Think about that for a moment as we got a working blockchain, wallets and mining + exchange within the next days so...?! It is funny as we always tried to make everything right but we understand that some get mad about the situation as we all have to wait, we apologize for the circumstances! And to make it clear again BTC withdrawls will be enabled after the exchange release the latest! Take this as spomise or feel free to speculate that it is a lie :/

Investors, DON'T BE STUPID, THEY ARE HOLDING YOUR BITCOINS TO AVOID A DUMP WHEN EXCHANGE OPENS, HBC IS NOT A SCAM. But they are unprofessional people and they destroyed most of their hype, I hope it reaches 20$ despite their bad decisions, lies, bad work and delay. And I hope that they had improved their servers
That makes no sense sir as the dump will just work if everybody would sell their HBC :/ Look that is why we do not do it on purpose or just because we like doing it. As mentioned above BTC withdrawls will be open within days after the internal exchange launch, PROMISE! Thanks for your trust!

I think that we're all done speculating. It's pretty obvious as to what's going on.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: