Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
leoprince

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

scam coin  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:42:31 AM

I can't understand homeblockcoins exchange problem, an example.
Give you cryptopia 4 BTC and your coin is listed immediately.

same shit of yobit

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

2-3 days for 0.5btc what was your choice? The Free option?
Do your really think we have not done that...? Try it yourself to get a response over the support, it is easy to judge if your not in our place. Believe us when we say that we do everything we can.

Hi, someone knows something about the team? Thank you
Yes you can come to our event in February and meet us Smiley

We await your apology as we do everything we can for our community and people (kids) like you are just unthankful!

Many people want to join lending buy they can't because they can't buy coins.
We know that don't worry and we work as quick as possible to make sure that our first external exchange opens but as mentioned before we can't speed up the process Sad It is borring we know that and believe us we are really mad about the situation as HBC is such a huge thing but the exchanges don't care who you are...  Our internal exchange opens within this month.

Hi HBC Dev,

I have some question as below:

1. To be honest, Why did you choose to list external exchange first ? It will be better than if you start internal exchange first. Refer to Bitconnect.

2. Base on your roadmap price: date 01 Jan 2018, Target price is 25 USD ($). Will it come true ?

3. Regarding bonus 0.15% during Pre-lending & BTC - Lending. Why HBC Earning didn't plus ? I already to send you via Telegram Support 02 weeks before.

Looking forward to hearing from you asap.
I love your team very much. Now HBC is Hot Bake Coin (Nice).

Merry Chrismas.

Peter.

Hello Peter

1. Yes we know that now, after all the trouble we should have done that. Our internal exchange will open towards the end of the month. Forgive us this mistake we thought this was the right way.

2. Through all thes circumstances... let's say January for sure.

3. You just got the pre lending bonus with HBC. For BTC lending there was no bonus or anything.

We hope that answers your questions, if not feel free to repost! We are very happy to hear that from you and our team wishes your team and you Peter a very happy Chhristmas!

Dear HBC Admin,

How are you?

Well received your feedback. I got mistake the BTC - LENDING vs PRE - LENDING. Now my understanding.

1. Regarding the lending program/static in the next month. Do you have any strategy to encourage investor enjoy Lending Program. For example: HEXTRACOIN run HXG (HEXTRAGOLD) Program with rate 1:2 & 1:4 HXT/HXG, it was very useful and win-win situation.

HBC Dev Team have intended to run HBG (HomeBlockGold) to encourage investor to do lending more and more.

2. Now the external exchange was very risk by hacker. Youbit is one comedown by hacker. So HomeBlockCoin should stop to listed external exchange even they accept in the next times.

3. Let's try your best with internal exchange run out asps - You can give all investor the surprise whenever you finish. It is big motivation to help HBC go to #moon immediately. I believe you and HBC Team can do this.

Within your team do we believe in you.
Love you and your team so much.
HomeBlockCoin - We are family!

Peter
From Vietnam

Dear HBC Dev,

Please Kindly to reply me above.
Thank you so much.

I Love Your Team.
We are okay, but it is sad to see people hating around about things they got no idea, but as soon as everything is good again nobody will say thank you or apologize for their words, we are all humans so :/ We are glad to have people like you behind us as HBC would be not so big without people like you!
We do whatever we can to make things work for everybody and we can not change the fact that YoBit and Cryptopia just have half their team in the office because of Christmas.

1. We will come up with something after the internal exchange goes live to make sure that it stays attractive.

2. Let's say January because no one could see these things ahead with the exchanges...we talked to YoBit on the Slovenia Blockchain conference and they said we will get listed for sure, but they have about 300 more requests...so we know they try!

3. If you did a pre lending with HBC you should get the bonus, if you did it with BTC there won't be any bonus. Please let us know if there is a mistake on our side so that we could fix it if so. Thank you!

We hope this answers your questions and now we wish you a happy and merry Christmas!

Let us know if we can help you somehow!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
baulong

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

Dear HBC Admin,

How are you?

Well received your feedback. I got mistake the BTC - LENDING vs PRE - LENDING. Now my understanding.

1. Regarding the lending program/static in the next month. Do you have any strategy to encourage investor enjoy Lending Program. For example: HEXTRACOIN run HXG (HEXTRAGOLD) Program with rate 1:2 & 1:4 HXT/HXG, it was very useful and win-win situation.

HBC Dev Team have intended to run HBG (HomeBlockGold) to encourage investor to do lending more and more.

2. Now the external exchange was very risk by hacker. Youbit is one comedown by hacker. So HomeBlockCoin should stop to listed external exchange even they accept in the next times.

3. Let's try your best with internal exchange run out asps - You can give all investor the surprise whenever you finish. It is big motivation to help HBC go to #moon immediately. I believe you and HBC Team can do this.

Peter
From Vietnam

Dear HBC Dev,

Thank you so much.

I Love Your Team.
We are okay, but it is sad to see people hating around about things they got no idea, but as soon as everything is good again nobody will say thank you or apologize for their words, we are all humans so :/ We are glad to have people like you behind us as HBC would be not so big without people like you!
We do whatever we can to make things work for everybody and we can not change the fact that YoBit and Cryptopia just have half their team in the office because of Christmas.

1. We will come up with something after the internal exchange goes live to make sure that it stays attractive.

2. Let's say January because no one could see these things ahead with the exchanges...we talked to YoBit on the Slovenia Blockchain conference and they said we will get listed for sure, but they have about 300 more requests...so we know they try!

3. If you did a pre lending with HBC you should get the bonus, if you did it with BTC there won't be any bonus. Please let us know if there is a mistake on our side so that we could fix it if so. Thank you!

We hope this answers your questions and now we wish you a happy and merry Christmas!

[/quote]

Dear HBC Dev,

You missed some my question as below:

Peter
From Vietnam

Thank you.
samngoclinh

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:53:24 AM

I sent HBC from the site to the site, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem? Help me. It has been more than 3 days.

ID WITHDRAWAL: xuandungxd
ID DEPOSITE :quynhgiao1230
Address: HPMT5Hpzpcv8huyYrSXqYLqpPxPBdTk3Tj
https://uphinhnhanh.com/image/PNvlax
WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Navigate through your withdrawals

ID AMOUNT STATUS DATE
12454 300.0 HBC Paid Dec. 12, 2017, 3:35 a.m.
Thanks HBC DEV.
ghaffarj

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:18 AM

same shit of yobit

Listing type:
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Do your really think we have not done that...? Try it yourself to get a response over the support, it is easy to judge if your not in our place. Believe us when we say that we do everything we can.

We await your apology as we do everything we can for our community and people (kids) like you are just unthankful!

We know that don't worry and we work as quick as possible to make sure that our first external exchange opens but as mentioned before we can't speed up the process Sad It is borring we know that and believe us we are really mad about the situation as HBC is such a huge thing but the exchanges don't care who you are...  Our internal exchange opens within this month.

Hi HBC Dev,

1. To be honest, Why did you choose to list external exchange first ? It will be better than if you start internal exchange first. Refer to Bitconnect.

2. Base on your roadmap price: date 01 Jan 2018, Target price is 25 USD ($). Will it come true ?

3. Regarding bonus 0.15% during Pre-lending & BTC - Lending. Why HBC Earning didn't plus ? I already to send you via Telegram Support 02 weeks before.

Merry Chrismas.

Peter.

Hello Peter

1. Yes we know that now, after all the trouble we should have done that. Our internal exchange will open towards the end of the month. Forgive us this mistake we thought this was the right way.

3. You just got the pre lending bonus with HBC. For BTC lending there was no bonus or anything.

We hope that answers your questions, if not feel free to repost! We are very happy to hear that from you and our team wishes your team and you Peter a very happy Chhristmas!

Dear HBC Admin,

How are you?

Peter
From Vietnam

Dear HBC Dev,

Thank you so much.

I Love Your Team.

HBC Team!!!!

You are trying to be nice with the people which is good but why have you stopped people's BTC? thats not in someone else's hand, no yobit and cryptopia involved then why are you doing so? almost this question was asked on every page of this forum but you never answered it. SO OF COURSE YOU ARE A SCAM. you seem like bunch of kids trying to grab as many BTC as you can.

Please answer this.

Thanks
OlegProkofiev

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Quote from: OlegProkofiev on December 17, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?
Username: russya
mail: russya4@gmail.com

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

Username: russya
mail: russya4@gmail.com
HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Yes we can help you, we will check your stats and our support will contact you by E-Mail. Thanks

help me please! so no one wrote to me
nguyengiadoan

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

same shit of yobit

Listing type:

Hi HBC Dev,

Merry Chrismas.

Peter.

Hello Peter

Dear HBC Admin,

How are you?

Peter
From Vietnam

Dear HBC Dev,

Thank you so much.

I Love Your Team.

Dear HBC Team
We know that building a system takes at least 6 months to complete.
So please ignore the other words. Try to make the system of HBC good because of the long-term development.
The HBC Vietnam community believes in you.
Kelta

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:12:50 AM

What will the fund raised be used?
s1sadm1nch1k

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

Good afternoon. I started staking for 11 days , there was no accrual , wallet unlocked , what could be the problem ? my nickname s1sadm1nch1k
Markatt

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:34 AM

Two day ago I have tried to withdraw my btc from your wallet you have set as a fee only 5 sat byte now The transaction still pending i m very worry about my money i will to know if the transactions cancel from mempool i can see mi btc in my btc wallet in homebLockcoincoin?
My username in pur backend is Markatt please answer me... I m very very disappointed  Angry

Homeblockcoin Dev
Please please help me!!!!
I send to you Details about the transaction still e pending at 13 December... I do this operation to send hbc to yobit   to be able buy some other Hbc web they liste on this Exchange !!!!

This is the Details of transaction
Sommario
Dimensione   1850 (byte)
Peso   3446
Ora di Ricezione   2017-12-13 14:44:12

Totale Input   0.xxxxxxx BTC
Totale Output   0.xxxxxxxx BTC
Fee   0.00010584 BTC
Fee per byte   5.721 sat/B
Commissione per unità di peso   3.071 sat/WU
Stima dei BTC scambiati   0.xxxxxxx BTC

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!! The transaction still pending to four day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can double spende the transactions please please!!!!

PLEASE HBC DEV DOUBLE SPEND MY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!
I STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE, NOW IS FIVE DAY THE TRANSACTION STILL PENDING/STUCK 5 SAT X BYTE IS RIDICOULOS DOUBLE SPEND THE TRANSACTION PLEASE!!!!!  

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV ANSWER ME NOW SIX DAY OF STUCK TRANSACTION I M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
DOULBE SPEND THE TRANSACTIONS!!!

ANSWER ME!!!!!

I do not give up!!!! I WAIT AN ACTION, STILL 7 DAYS NOW

8 days and you don't answer....
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Dear dev maybe you missed my question about staking please answer:
I'm in staking for about 3 weeks my PC 24 hours online(65-67 connection with network) and i get 2 payments but it's not 10% per month it's about 3% from 2 payments total! After second payment i get that my weight in network is 11 and i need to wait for next payment 588 days.

UPDATE: today after 24 hours my weight 20 and i need to wait 384 days.
Why i get only 3% reward of my coins?

chinhdd86

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problem.
bachman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING AMAZING THING !!!!

HOMEBLOCK COIN is great!!!!

Guys, don't deposit a SINGLE penny to their BTC addresses. They promised to enable BTC withdrawals when ICO ends ! - its ended 1 month ago - BTC withdrawals still FORBIDEN!!!

Then they promised to let btc withdraws when Lending stars ! It's already started for 3-5 weeks, but still BTC's ARE FROZEN !!!! They have your lending amount FROZEN AS WELL !! They only paying very few % of ledning interest and still getting a lot of money deposited into system!!!!!

I CANNOT WITHDRAW MONEY FOR 2 WEEKS.

my username is Lapa777. I got ~0.037 BTC Locked UP for ZERO REASON.!!!!!

Telegram is silenced !!!!! Email support not working !!! I REPEAT DON'T DEPOSIT SINGLE PENNY TO THEIR BTC ADDRESSES!!!!! Also they have locked btc deposit web page, so we can't track where did out BTC's GONE !!!!!!

HBC GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!! YOU FKNG SCAMMERS !!!!!!

---------------------------- UPDATE ------------------------------

Look for HBC-Scammers Telegram: what u see there ? It's nothing else except : DEPOSIT MORE TO OUR WALLETS AND WAIT WAIT WAIT For Never coming exchange. We will run with your money before that. They simply want more money before Running AWAY !!!!!!!

Hi, HomeBlock!

Can you clarify - the internal exchange will be before Christmas?

Thank you!
Tricky question Tongue Let's say it will be online before 2018 Wink

But you have provided no answer.
coinpad

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:26 AM

i'm waiting for the internal exchange.
Hope HBC publish it by the end of December.
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:44:56 AM

same shit of yobit

Listing type:

Yes you are right sir I wrote to Yobit support 3 days ago with questions about HBC (is it real going to be listed and when), but I still don't have any reply.

Dear HBC team, why do you can't for example provide us with proof that you have submitted request to YoBit? Just share a screen with submitted status. Is it so difficult?
If you share the screen it will much easier for us to help this coin to be appeared on Yobit. For example we could refer to your request in Twitter at least.
You tell us that you had conversation with YoBit devs. Do you have only oral arrangements with YoBit?
DylanJett

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

Selling 150 HBC for 5$ each
Contact me in Telegram: @DylanJett
croisant

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:10:19 AM

Ask Cryptopia, you will know they didn't get paid Grin
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Its only .5 BTC to list on Coinmarketcap

Cryptopia is 4 btc but is a real exchange that provides liquuity
Staffick

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

Hello, HomeBlockCoin team! I have a problem with my wallet. I installed a wallet, transferred money, blocked, and started POS program (~10-11.12.2017). Later (15.12.2017) the computer rebooted and when trying to unlock the wallet for participation in the POS program, the wallet said that the password is not correct. However, at 30, maybe 50 attempts to react positively and unblocked the wallet.
until today the wallet used pos program without problem.  Today my computer rebooted ... now the wallet does not want to be unlocked.
this problem can be due to the fact that I'm using the Russian version of the wallet? when I created a new address to get my homeblockcoin all the letters in the address name line were automatically changed to "н".

I have several backup copies of wallets, even without a password. But it seems to me it will not help me .. tell me I lost all my coins? or will there be a new wallet update that can fix this error?
miramagz

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

A вoз и нынe тaм. Ужe дaжe и нe зaxoжy в тeмy нeдeли кaк 3 или дaжe 4. Кaк и былo 1 мecяц нaзaд - нeвoзмoжнo вывecти btc тaк и тeпepь. Toлькo oбeщaния. Дa зaeбaли вы yжe, ecли чecтнo. Ecли cкaм - тo yёбывaйтe нaxyй, xвaтит нapoдy гoлoвy мopoчить. ecли нe cкaм, тo xoтя-бы нa гoвнoбиpжy кaкyю-нибyдь выxoдитe, пycть движyxa пo мoнeтaм пoйдёт. Ha тoт жe кoинмapкeтc или cтoк.экcчeйндж, чтo eщё мoжeт быть xyжe?
Пpидypки, блять. Cлoв нeт.
дa зaкpoй ты cвoй eбaч, нытик, и caм yжe yeбывaй, твoe coпливoe нытьe нe ycкopит пpoцecc, тeбя кинyли лoxa, ycпoкoйcя и cмиpиcь. A y нac вce бyдeт зaeбиcь.
Either way within the next week it will be known. I also believe that everything will be зaeбиcь good.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: