Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
Modifeed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:23:19 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 10:17:12 PM by Modifeed

Hello I have made a deposit of HBC from exchange to my wallet on HBC, the explorer shows as received but also shows an outgoing transaction I did not initiate.  Can you explain what’s going on?  Thanks

http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/address.php?address=HHHDKfkBRM8gz1hQwEu63ZDvNLKGUD9TdS

Edit

My coins have been received into wallet and placed in lending.  My btc from ICO still has the restriction when will that be removed?  I have the minimum amount on account now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KateMcrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Hi guys!
Does something is going on?
GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:21:38 AM

Players are playing pump and dump game with this coin, not buying as it has become very very risky, we don't know when it will be dumped and when it'll be happened, it'll dump hard. Also many people are here having alot of issues. On chart the line is displaying downtrend but players are selling it on uptrend that is high risk.
bachman

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

HBC, will you appear on Binance?
simer

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:13:25 AM

HELP, i withdrew my HBC tokens the day withdrawal were launched for staking program, i am yet to recieve my coins in the wallet, the wallet address was correct and was in my back office too. the transaction says paid but i have nothing in my offline wallet even after synchronizing the ID is 905, please do help me because i put all my money into HBC.
shan2026

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:23:39 AM

Players are playing pump and dump game with this coin, not buying as it has become very very risky, we don't know when it will be dumped and when it'll be happened, it'll dump hard. Also many people are here having alot of issues. On chart the line is displaying downtrend but players are selling it on uptrend that is high risk.

buy when it dumps, pretty simple. There is no issues, this is normal crypto trading. lol HBC will hit $50 in few weeks, its looking to be next davor.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
hungpv9x

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:33:40 AM

Coinhouse tranfer bitcoin without fee, 2 day 6 hours ago and I not Received my bitcoin, Not found on Blockchain, Support send me link Bitaps (https://bitaps.com/5a8607affef145991edf760136a1d8096e1c67c92e337fe8ffa5bd36d63dba5b). Anyone can tell me solution Huh  Huh Huh Huh
https://i.imgur.com/rbPncXD.png
cherrycash

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:11 AM

DEAR HBC' SUPPORT TEAM,

PLEASE HELP ME!

I HAVE LOST MY PHONE, SO LOST 2FA CODE, BUT I HAVE FULL ACCOUNT INFORMATION, GMAIL ACCOUNT

- THIS IS MY ID ACCOUNT: THACHHOANG90
- MY EMAIL: THACHHOANG90@GMAIL.COM
- AND THIS IS MY ADDRESS BTC WALLET IN HBC:
3JhszcsYwN7n6seez43wgjYbq3z2CJE37v
I HOPE HBC TEAM HELP ME TO REMOVE  2FA CODE

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THROUGH THE TWITTER CHANNEL OF HBC, AND EMAIL SUPPORT, TWITTER CHANNEL, FOR A WEEK IN THE HOPE OF RECEIVING THE EARLIEST SUPPORT FROM YOU, BECAUSE I AM VERY WORRIED.
HOPE YOU READ HERE OR ANY OF THE CHANNELS I MENTIONED ABOVE AND HELP ME TO BE ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT SOON, HBC IS AMAZING AND I AM VERY EAGER TO JOIN.

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!

HomeBlockCoin is the most traded coin on coinexchange.io in the ETH market and to make it even greater we are performing better than BCC Wink
We are so gratful about you and this awesome community, we had a lot of hate within the last days but for all the beliebers (ah we meant believers sorry Justin) it paid of! Thank you so much!
This community is probably the best in this whole forum i mean HBC is the best coin, so we must have the best community out there Smiley
Let's make history in 2018 and show the doubters that they were SOOoo wrong!

HBC to the moon

Internal exchange + BTC withdrawals within the next two days!

TRADE HBC HERE:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBC_BTC
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc

jonnymaxwel

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

Dear HBC Supporter,

I am having a big problem with lending program from you. And I think that this is big mistake when I executed lending program with price is $12.5 (with 275 HBC). And at this time, I only lending one package 275 HBC, but HBC system divided my package into 2 lending packages.

I hope you can help me resolve this error from your system.
Please check tele @Official_HomeBlockCoin

Best regards
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:24:02 AM

buy when it dumps, pretty simple. There is no issues, this is normal crypto trading. lol HBC will hit $50 in few weeks, its looking to be next davor.
Davor will just eat our dust Wink We are the strongest coin out there at the moment so who could stop us! Together to the moon!

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

I stand corrected. I am willing to admit when I am wrong - I am definitely wrong in this case. This is turning out to be like a good movie where all the parts seem to come together at the end. Though I am hoping that we do not see the ending anytime soon. This is the first time, I bought an ICO and bought more after. Wow, I was very wrong about your team.
Thank you very much, we always strive for perfection and with all of you HBC will be great!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
sirrick

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

hello!

I deposited some BTC for the ICO, but I couldn't get any.
now I want to withdraw, but, I doesn't allow me. tells me that I have to have at least 100 HBC coins in my wallet to be able to withdraw.
but at the actual price I don't have enough BTC and even if I have, it wouldn't make any sense.
How does it work?

thanks!
tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:17:49 AM

hello!

I deposited some BTC for the ICO, but I couldn't get any.
now I want to withdraw, but, I doesn't allow me. tells me that I have to have at least 100 HBC coins in my wallet to be able to withdraw.
but at the actual price I don't have enough BTC and even if I have, it wouldn't make any sense.
How does it work?

thanks!
Wait till tomorrow, HBC promised to open withdraws.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:16 AM

Keep it up, HBC! I also thought that you are a skam, but your actions confirm the opposite. Good luck in the new year!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
gighi97

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

HELP MEEEEEEE.

My email: marco.spena997@gmail.com
My name: gighi97

Ì lost my F2A necause I NAVE NEVER ACTIVATED IT.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME.. I bought coin when the price was 5$.

Thanks a lot!
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

Happy New year HBC team!
Got a small request: profile auto logout delay is really short and annoying.
Can you please extend it to at least 30 minutes or make an option in Settings?
Thank you.
GOODCASH

Activity: 117

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Bitcoin may rise anytime, therefor this coin should be pumped and stable soon to save your bitcoins and also it should be able to follow the road map, otherwise it will become a pump and dump coin just like AI and will be traded in micro btcs until it does not stable around some btc cents
BTCSAMRAAT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

Hi, I had to withdraw BTC from HomeBlock but couldn't because of the condition to have 100 HBC coins in my wallet. I bought and transferred 102 HBC from coinexchange to my HBC wallet address, the transaction ID is fb548d9787a3b741ee1417d3d879873d0b5da89133d98ac6ef63bdf8619ca119 and the coins have still not been recieved in my HBC wallet. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Help
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Last transaction from CE to HBC took about 2 hours, so be patient please, it's NY holidays time Smiley
hungpv9x

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

Davor will just eat our dust Wink We are the strongest coin out there at the moment so who could stop us! Together to the moon!

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

I stand corrected. I am willing to admit when I am wrong - I am definitely wrong in this case. This is turning out to be like a good movie where all the parts seem to come together at the end. Though I am hoping that we do not see the ending anytime soon. This is the first time, I bought an ICO and bought more after. Wow, I was very wrong about your team.
Thank you very much, we always strive for perfection and with all of you HBC will be great!
@HomeBlockCoin plz help me: im withdraw BTC in coinhouse and this is information coinhouse send to me Sad
type               date and time                Currency              Amount
Withdraw     2017-12-28 01:04:48              BTC                0.0739145184029602   

Here is my bitcoin wallet:  3G2zZgt1CdJogPyem4RWpm1yZw2WWcZsGR

and this is txid coinhouse send to me: 3449d14775d3a1e40fda0f2dd5c307fe571b7b500d105ef4aa83aecf178fcf58

but now is unconfirm transaction ?

Who can help me confirm it again Sad( i still wait 3 days Sad

Same problem, Coinhouse send without fee or low fee, humh,
teamglobe

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

Some hbcmeme Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: