Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
bachman

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:28:55 AM

HomeBlock, will you open internal exchange after segwit2x? 28-29.12?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:30:53 AM

@homeblock, any news on our btc in your system?  I want ti get back my btc. I dont have 100 HBC but i want to get back my btc. Thanks.
As mentioned in the big post earlier, BTC withdrawals will be available within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch.

HomeBlock, will you open internal exchange after segwit2x? 28-29.12?

Thank you
To be honest it was planned for the 28.12 but due to the possible segwit2x we decided to change the date, nobody knows what will happen during the possible fork.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
manhdn

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

HBC Informations

What is the issue?

INTERNAL EXCHANGE will come within the next days and as promised before the new year!

EXTERNAL EXCHANGE YoBit + Coinexchange.io + Cryptopia are on public holidays until January so no way to get listed there even when we got the confirmation for it.

So what should we do in your opinion! Coinhouse is a registred compnay so no it is not from us.

You killed your own coin. Nobody wants to transfer BTC on this shit exchange. im tryin since the announcement to create a deposite wallet. i can't even sell while everybody is panic selling.
best idea would be 1. Internal exchange 2. External exchange (a working one).

thx. maybe i can at least get somehow back what i paid. But i dont think so.. Sad

You are right we did not know coinhouse is that bad, we did a mistake then as we thought it would be good! Internal exchange will be launched within the next days as promised and all the other big external exchanges will come in January or as soon as their staff is done with their holidays.

Hello HBC!
Why do you choose coinhouse.eu market? It is not big market. Now HBC price downed slowly.(~2/coin). Do you reopen ICO? Cheesy
HBC Dev have to do something to improve the HBC price. It make investors to make more lendings
Because they listed us immediatly as they do not have celebrated Christmas and the others exchanges are on public holidays. We did not knew how bad the exchange was as we just wanted to deliver you a small present but yeah our mistake. The internal exchange will be great for sure!
Hey dev, you really disappointed us when you say:
1) you do not know the exchange is bad: Chosing the 1st exchange is the most important step to your coin, now you say you DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE BAD, this makes us feel you are not serious with your project or too stupid to run it.
2) You choose that stupid xchange just because they list your coin instantly. I do not know what to comment on this stupid reason. Just be thoughtful.
3) do not apologize by words bcos that is our money, we cant pay anything by words. You should be the hero of the project and we believe in you like passengers on a plane believe the pilot. Keep saying sorry showing that you are really unprofessional and untrustworthy.
===> Now just work hard with your Internal exchange, do not talk too much. All we can see that you talk so well but you keep doing wrong things unprofessionally .
cherrycash

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

Hi HBC,
The special small gift you gave us is very very bad. We have waited you for a long long time but you made us fell disappointed. You have to procure your internal market more quickly (tomorrow is the best choice) and make something to up the price of HBC.
Don't say sorry because we don't need. We want a strong HBC coin and better HBC system. You promised so much. so let do as your promises.  
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

And all right to you. But there was a chance today to do the repeated purchase at price 2X ICO. For the sake of it and it is possible to understand on a that exchange - to register oneself.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
CUONG1987

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:08:35 AM

Hi Dev Homeblockcoin,

I have 2 acc: tungks89 & tungks1989. Yesterday I withdrawaled 101 HBC from acc tungks89 to tungks1989 with HBC wallet adddress HQxUTcWii6pDDC5QgzxsTCiF6k3y6FWis2 (tungks1989's wallet).

In withdrawal history of acc tungks89 its showed status "Paid" at Dec. 23, 2017, 3:07 p.m but I have checked in acc tungks1989 its still not deposit (Pending received its still show 0 HBC)

Can you check my problem.

Thank you!

Dev HBC pls help me  Sad
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:11 AM

What a bunch of idiots! You still haven't done one thing right yet! LOL. Are the Homeblock coin DEVS really this stupid?? No way that anyone can be this moronic. Except for those who invested $5 per token in the ICO by thinking this was somehow close to being another Bitconnect. You couldn't lick the stains left by the the shoes that Bitconnect walks in.

HOMEBLOCKHEADS RULE!!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
santc

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:54 AM

Just to let you know Homeblock team. You are the most pathetic idiots I've ever seen. The way you implement things, selling a coin at $5 and now pegging it at $3..Wow..You idiots are just worthless trashbags.
I refrained most of my friends from getting into this Scam. Atleast I am happy for that, I will spread this scam elsewhere just to make sure new people won't fall for this.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:16 AM

Also need to tag this for the future when AI starts to retroactively help worldwide law enforcement crack down on these fraudulent Dev teams. Nope, you will not get away with this and you cannot hide from AI unless you want to hide out in a jungle without any tech the rest of your lives with lots of "coins". Good day.

#AIfraud

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

WOW! Target for this coin in the OP page is $25! That's a lot!
I'll watch this thread and see how well it does once the exchanges open up in January 2018.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
chinhdg25

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:03 AM

I trust you so much.
But you disappoint me too much...
mr tai

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:00 AM

What a bunch of idiots! You still haven't done one thing right yet! LOL. Are the Homeblock coin DEVS really this stupid??
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
AirJohnsson

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

What a bunch of idiots! You still haven't done one thing right yet! LOL. Are the Homeblock coin DEVS really this stupid??
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

stop beeing that toxic. They messed up, but at least they are still comming here and admitting they've done an error.
Nobody is amused by HBC going down on the most unknown exchange of the world. But maybe we can try to find a solution together, or at least try to keep some sort of positive spirit!

We're a comunity. If you don't feel like comunity, you also don't have to wrtite in here. Try to calm down and try to be constructive.

Like would it work to stop External exchange on coinhouse, and do a reopening on internal exchange asap? like maybe 28.12 or so? 
Or would all people just panic sell even more?
If it is the 2nd case, what is the oportunity HBC has left? just hope nobody is going to buy/sell on the shitty exchange and hope the price rewinds with internal exchange.

i personally wouldn't buy on this exchange, since nobody knows it and i don't wanna mess with them, if i have problems withdrawing my HBC or BTC from there.

Cheers! Merry christmas!
spiritfly5000

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

Guys, throwing around with cuss words is no help at all, just a sign of bad education.

Some things didn't work quite out as planed with the HBC release, that's clear. However, believe it or not, but I think you can say the developer's never had the intention to make anything bad. If you don't believe that - you shouldn't have invested anyway.

The HBC team has surely learned something here, and I'm sure that wasn't the last lesson.

The idea behind HBC remains good and the developer's are able to bring something on. The taken steps can be corrected, no need to panic.

As soon as the internal exchange goes live (which they should release ASAP, like NOW), things have the ability to normalize.

@HBC Team: Investing money is always tied to emotions, the more money you invest ... you know. Take the anger of the upset people here as motivation to get things going. The first release of everything doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be functional. So release the internal exchange, pay YoBit and the other exchanges a few more coins (come'on, this is a investment for all of us) and we'll hope that HBC catches interest on the markets.

Prove the world that your idea is great! Just like Elvis Presley said: A little less conversation a little more action  Wink
tonyctv

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:14:48 AM

HBC should do sth :

1. List on Yobit or Cryptopia,
 2. Open internal exchange now,
 3. Enable withdraw BTC.

This is to calm down anger of investors as it seems go to the peak after all HBC treat with community.
As sooon as you guys take urgent solutions, HBC can live or else all angers will ruin your coin.
emthamgif

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

HBC will listed Yobit exchange if dev send them 10btc. I think HBC have ample to do this
buibao97

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

You have killed your coin. external exchange ----> stupid
baulong

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

Guys, throwing around with cuss words is no help at all, just a sign of bad education.

Some things didn't work quite out as planed with the HBC release, that's clear. However, believe it or not, but I think you can say the developer's never had the intention to make anything bad. If you don't believe that - you shouldn't have invested anyway.

The HBC team has surely learned something here, and I'm sure that wasn't the last lesson.

The idea behind HBC remains good and the developer's are able to bring something on. The taken steps can be corrected, no need to panic.

As soon as the internal exchange goes live (which they should release ASAP, like NOW), things have the ability to normalize.

@HBC Team: Investing money is always tied to emotions, the more money you invest ... you know. Take the anger of the upset people here as motivation to get things going. The first release of everything doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be functional. So release the internal exchange, pay YoBit and the other exchanges a few more coins (come'on, this is a investment for all of us) and we'll hope that HBC catches interest on the markets.

Prove the world that your idea is great! Just like Elvis Presley said: A little less conversation a little more action  Wink

DEAR HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV,

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOU SHOULD RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE FIRST ABOUT 01 YEAR.
AFTER THAT LET'S COME WITH EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.

BELIEVE IN ME.
AND NOW, YOU CAN DO THIS TOTALLY.

1. STOP ALL EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.
2. RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE BY YOURSELF IN 30 DEC 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
PETER
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:53:12 AM

HBC Informations

What is the issue?

INTERNAL EXCHANGE will come within the next days and as promised before the new year!

EXTERNAL EXCHANGE YoBit + Coinexchange.io + Cryptopia are on public holidays until January so no way to get listed there even when we got the confirmation for it.

So what should we do in your opinion! Coinhouse is a registred compnay so no it is not from us.

You killed your own coin. Nobody wants to transfer BTC on this shit exchange. im tryin since the announcement to create a deposite wallet. i can't even sell while everybody is panic selling.
best idea would be 1. Internal exchange 2. External exchange (a working one).

thx. maybe i can at least get somehow back what i paid. But i dont think so.. Sad

You are right we did not know coinhouse is that bad, we did a mistake then as we thought it would be good! Internal exchange will be launched within the next days as promised and all the other big external exchanges will come in January or as soon as their staff is done with their holidays.

Hello HBC!
Why do you choose coinhouse.eu market? It is not big market. Now HBC price downed slowly.(~2/coin). Do you reopen ICO? Cheesy
HBC Dev have to do something to improve the HBC price. It make investors to make more lendings
Because they listed us immediatly as they do not have celebrated Christmas and the others exchanges are on public holidays. We did not knew how bad the exchange was as we just wanted to deliver you a small present but yeah our mistake. The internal exchange will be great for sure!
Hey dev, you really disappointed us when you say:
1) you do not know the exchange is bad: Chosing the 1st exchange is the most important step to your coin, now you say you DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE BAD, this makes us feel you are not serious with your project or too stupid to run it.
2) You choose that stupid xchange just because they list your coin instantly. I do not know what to comment on this stupid reason. Just be thoughtful.
3) do not apologize by words bcos that is our money, we cant pay anything by words. You should be the hero of the project and we believe in you like passengers on a plane believe the pilot. Keep saying sorry showing that you are really unprofessional and untrustworthy.
===> Now just work hard with your Internal exchange, do not talk too much. All we can see that you talk so well but you keep doing wrong things unprofessionally .

Thanks for the message

1: They were the only exchange with no public holidays and we knew they are new and trusted them. They were just not ready for 5.000 people within minutes.

2: We are, that is why the internal exchange will come as promised and 2018 won't be a year with problems we promise you that and will show you this by our work!

3: You are right we work on it and it will be published very soon until Sunday the latest, BTC withdrawals will then be available 48 hours after the launch of the internal exchange.

Look i know it does not matter what we say you all wanna see the internal exchange and that we release BTC, we will so Wink

But, we did whatever we could to make things work, we talked with exchanges since the beginning of December but some people think i is just that easy, the reality looks different when you have to wait 14 days for an asnwer sometime as there are so many requests to the exchange. We are sorry but we can not controll everything.

You have killed your coin. external exchange ----> stupid
Internal exchange is on the way as promised, the external exchange is not the beset and we did a mistake with it we agree with this and we just can tell you that we did not expected it to be that bad.

HBC will listed Yobit exchange if dev send them 10btc. I think HBC have ample to do this
The problem is not the money, it is that they answer just after 14 days as they got so many requests which we can not controll or controll.

HBC should do sth :

1. List on Yobit or Cryptopia,
 2. Open internal exchange now,
 3. Enable withdraw BTC.

This is to calm down anger of investors as it seems go to the peak after all HBC treat with community.
As sooon as you guys take urgent solutions, HBC can live or else all angers will ruin your coin.

1. We got the okay for both exchanges but as we heard they got public holidays and won't list any coins until January.
2. Internal exchange will go online within 2017 (so within the next days)
3. Will happen 48 hours after the internal exchange launches.

Thanks for your input sir!

I trust you so much.
But you disappoint me too much...

We know the external exchange is not what you all deserve and is not on our standards, we will change it with the internal exchange again, HBC is such a strong movement and we are thankful for your trust! We will fix it!

Also need to tag this for the future when AI starts to retroactively help worldwide law enforcement crack down on these fraudulent Dev teams. Nope, you will not get away with this and you cannot hide from AI unless you want to hide out in a jungle without any tech the rest of your lives with lots of "coins". Good day.

#AIfraud
We don't need to hide anywhere we should we? We plan our Event in February so your message makes not a lot of sense. The internal exchange will open within the next days and BTC will be able to withdraw as promised. Happy day sir.

Hi HBC,
The special small gift you gave us is very very bad. We have waited you for a long long time but you made us fell disappointed. You have to procure your internal market more quickly (tomorrow is the best choice) and make something to up the price of HBC.
Don't say sorry because we don't need. We want a strong HBC coin and better HBC system. You promised so much. so let do as your promises.  
Today we disappointed many of your which we never wanted and we understand you as the exchange is not what was communicated with us. HBC is so strong it is impressive and our community is like a family! We all got emotions and anger but that is the wrong moment to be mad as we are the ones who try everything we can to make things great. This time we failed and you can put the blame on us. As soon as the internal exchange goes live in the next days, things will change!

Prove the world that your idea is great! Just like Elvis Presley said: A little less conversation a little more action  Wink

DEAR HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV,

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOU SHOULD RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE FIRST ABOUT 01 YEAR.
AFTER THAT LET'S COME WITH EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.

BELIEVE IN ME.
AND NOW, YOU CAN DO THIS TOTALLY.

1. STOP ALL EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.
2. RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE BY YOURSELF IN 30 DEC 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
PETER

Hello Peter, thank you very much for your feedback! We are discussing all our options and the one you mentioned is also on our board. Coinhouse is not on the level for HBC and we would like to appologize for the circumstances a lot! We will let you know! For sure the internal exchange will change everything and HBC will be stronger as ever in 2018! Thank you very much!

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM
cherrycash

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

HI HBC DEV.
TO IMPROVE THIS SITUATION, YOU DON'T NEED TRY TO GO TO EXTERNAL MARKET, OPEN YOUR INTERNAL MARKET AND DO IT WELL. AFTER, OPENING EXTERNAL MARTKET OR NOT DEPENDS ON YOU.
YOU CAN SEE 2 CASE STUDY:
- GOLD REWARD TOKEN: GRX UP TO EXTERNAL MARKET BEFORE OPENING INTERNAL MARKET, SO THAT THEY DON'T CONTROL THE PRICE OF TOKEN. IT MAKE INVESTOR BE UNBILIVEVAL.
- BITCONNECT: OPEN INTERNAL MARKET, THEN GO TO EXTERNAL MARKET. NOW THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL. THEY ARE SEEM AS A LEADER OF MLM COIN.
I APPRICIATE HBC MORE HIGHLY THAN BCC SO THEY CAN GO MORE AND MORE FAR IF YOU CHOOSE DEVELOPMENT WAY.
DON'T MAKE US DISAPPOINTED AGAIN.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: