Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

BTC WITHDRAWALS INFORMATIONS

As soon as the internal exchange is launched all BTC withdrawals are open for everybody again,
so as you might remeber, the internal exchange will go live before 2018!
We hope that this statement clears this question and makes you happy for the next days!

By the way our Santa Claus dabs on the haters, HBC to the moon in 2018 and of course with ALL OF YOU! Thanks.

HomeBlockCoin register yourself now HERE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM| TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Markatt

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:57:28 PM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Many day ago i ccontact you this is the message:

I'm Markatt in forum and in our platform sorry if i bother you, but i'm very worried about the transaction , i will post my tx id to you in private fom is:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4455d35c658567cfd754c0f228a3f1bf27145cd762741c1c39614ee1be8a533d

this transaction can't be paid because have a very very low fee, how could solve this? We can adjust fee please?
I will send to yobit to have a chance to buy another hbc!!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
In Homkeblockcoin
username:Markatt

Detail of transaction was made from our platform to yobit
ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
6098   0.5 BTC   Paid   Dec. 13, 2017, 2:36 p.m.

This transaction have VERY LOW fee 5 sat/byte

Answer me!!
HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

I'm Markatt in forum and in our platform sorry if i bother you, but i'm very worried about the transaction , i will post my tx id to you in private fom is:
https://blockchain.info/tx/4455d35c658567cfd754c0f228a3f1bf27145cd762741c1c39614ee1be8a533d

this transaction can't be paid because have a very very low fee, how could solve this? We can adjust fee please?

Please Help me!

More details:
In Homkeblockcoin

Answer me!!
Sir, you are a bit confused I guess, the BTC transaction fees are not on us and they are the same for everybody on the world. You can make a transaction with minimal fees but as long as there are other more profitable transactions in the network, you won't be able to send your BTC out. I hope this is clear for you if not please have a look at the blockchain and how it works. Thank you.

tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:27:08 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:35:57 PM by tsunadegodaime

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
In Homkeblockcoin

Answer me!!
Sir, you are a bit confused I guess, the BTC transaction fees are not on us and they are the same for everybody on the world. You can make a transaction with minimal fees but as long as there are other more profitable transactions in the network, you won't be able to send your BTC out. I hope this is clear for you if not please have a look at the blockchain and how it works. Thank you.
I registered on this forum just to say how much you retarted.
Do you understand that money of this guy 0.5 BTC will never come to his wallet? Why?
Because of HBC being suck. Because you, assholes set 5 sat/b fee, it's illegal!
Today on telegram chat one member said that you charged him 220$ USD for 0.2 BTC withdraw, do you also think this is legit? no one gonna invest in your project with such retarted fees.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:43:58 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:00:30 PM by Nintendocore

Can turn out to accelerate translation using accelerating of translations?https://pushtx.btc.com/
Read information about this service. Will cost an acceleration about 0.05 BTC.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
BlockProdit

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:59 AM

Hello Homeblockcoin,

Yesterday i had 45 HBC on my wallet. Today i got a Problem with the wallet (was not able to start it).
So I saved wallet.dat and deleted all other files. After that the wallet was able to start but did'nt get a Connection to the Network. Then I noted my private key and deleted all Files. After that i downloaded again and imported the Private Key via Debug Console. Everthing worked fine now but now i have no Coins anymore. the transaction history shows that I sent my Coins (to this adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8 ) to another adress on 10th December, what is absolutely impossible, because i got my coins in my wallet and they was staking.

Please check this Adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8
And also mine: HQj9wHhxcfzYR7ixKjE21MPvvekhta6PTo

Is there a way to get my Coins back??

Best Regards and thanks for doing this great work!

Can you help me? When do you will release the blockexplorer??[/color]
Fermoneybit

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:48:21 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:13:48 AM by Fermoneybit

Good day. Do you remember me? I sent you 0.2 btc but received only 0.1. You promised refund it to me in twitter.
3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - old bitcoin wal
1PAbzBcw2uy5uWjLj6bkHBKsrnDoWj59qr - new bitcoin wal
Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Hello, we do never respond over Twitter so it might was a fake account please be patient for scams out there and fake HBC profiles. Our team will NEVER ask you to do a transaction to a certain wallet for HBC or things like that.

Please make a quality when answerring. No it was you and this two wallets bellongs to you. One of them adress still shown on my lending btc wallet but money doesnt come on it if send. Write me email i have a provement. I deposited 0.1 btc to the old adress was showh on a lending page and it didnt come. You supported me deposit once more to the new adress. After this 0.1 btc comes. And other 0.1 you promissed turn into HBC. Nobody can do it if not your support. Or the bad guys have an access to your site? If you read my privat massages in twitter you will see that also. Just check from where I got 0.1 on my account.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

As soon as the internal exchange is launched all BTC withdrawals are open for everybody again,
We hope that this statement clears this question and makes you happy for the next days!

By the way our Santa Claus dabs on the haters, HBC to the moon in 2018 and of course with ALL OF YOU! Thanks.

A great news to us. I hope HBC will go to the moon in 2018
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

I see some people saying scam. Why do you guys think its a scam?
Fermoneybit

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

its not a scam. just not proper support.
thienku

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

http://[/img]]http://

Good day. Do you remember me? I sent you 0.2 btc but received only 0.1. You promised refund it to me in twitter.
3J2FxAxy5cakY6UhSPBC8Srsh292FYNvYk - old bitcoin wal
1PAbzBcw2uy5uWjLj6bkHBKsrnDoWj59qr - new bitcoin wal
Fermoneybit@outlook.com

Hello, we do never respond over Twitter so it might was a fake account please be patient for scams out there and fake HBC profiles. Our team will NEVER ask you to do a transaction to a certain wallet for HBC or things like that.

Maybe they are partner with ethconnect.com  and rum. Never open
We want to distance ourselfs from people like them, we do not have anything in common with them and HomeBlockCoin is real not like these fakes out there. HBC is here to change the world and YOU our community can achieve that!

Im with you Homeblockcoin .. Im investor and im staking at this moment..

Im happy and fine with all , but why dont let withraw the btc from that people that cant buy on our ICO?

hello admin on December 18th when i staking was rewarded 23 hbc but on December 23 when i staking just be normal 6 hbc, why the amount of bonus coins is different, please help me

I think that you are being very unfair to them, giving them long and waiting more and more ... you are damaging your own project and as an investor I have to say what I do not like.

On the other hand I am looking forward to news about the ceremony in February and future projects. Cool

Yes we are grateful for your feedback even if it is not just positive. We understand that but as there were several exchanges hacked and even we got under attack we decided to stop withdrawl as we don't want that people can get BTC they not own! It is just a security reason, we know that many think we hold them as we are selfish but it has nothing to do with it, we can promis you that!

Yes we are also excited and we hope to see as many of you there as possible! We will update you in January about it as until then we are focused on other things.

Hello, HomeBlock!

I wrote about lost 227 HBC that did not pay me on a purse, but an answer is not present. Please pass to these data of translation support on verification, from that facilities did not act on a purse, from balance copied off similarly!

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
1082   227.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

An address on that ordered payment HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT
This should be fixed Smiley

I very on it I hope.  Wink
That turned out very offensively, it was succeeded to purchase chinks on ICO, and they did not reach me and copied off from balance. Thus I as felt, did the first conclusion verification - 10 HBC and he was well got. Then ordered the paid remaining 227 of chinks and I wait translation already 14 days. And now a purse is synchronized with a network, but there evidently only one transaction on 10 coins.
I hope will correct it, well or on balance on a web-site to return getting lost HBC. Both variants me will arrange
Yes the 227 HBC are back on your Dashboard, please check it Smiley

Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 16, 2017, 08:04:46 PM
Quote from: fhrfif30 on December 16, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Hello! I have a problem. I made a backup copy of my wallet. After that, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet. The backup is made before the transfer of coins. Now I tried to transfer this copy to another computer, but there is no coin and the network is synchronized. Have I lost my coins?
So did you had the HBC on your Wallet or on our site? I somehow can not fully understand it.
1) I had coins on the site.
2) I downloaded the wallet and made a backup copy of my wallet.
3) After this, I transferred a few dozen coins from the site to my wallet.
4) !!! The backup was made before the transfer of coins.
5) I have failed windows 10
6) Now on another computer, I started homeblockcoin-qt and substituted a backup copy, but there are no coins there. !!!this backup copy of the wallet was made before the transfer of coins from the site

Question 1. Am I losing my coins? I just thought that the transaction history will be synchronized and the translation will appear. 2. Can I return the coins somehow?

Homeblockcoin Deve answer me please!!!

No as long as you backed up the secret key your coins should be there. Was the wallet address correct for the HBC you sent from the site to the wallet?

I indicated the correct wallet.

I see a similar problem with chinhdd86. He writes: hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problems.

Homeblockcoin ANSWER US PLEASE

For such things we got a support over Telegram

Over all as long as you got the secret key on a safe place there should all HBC be there if not they are probably gone. To make sure send the transaction ID or so to the support team and they will answer you within a day.

there is here at least one user to whom support responded: support@homeblokcoin.com ?
Just to let you know we get about 1,000 E-Mails a day and pretty much 80% is things everybody finds online, we try to answer everybody but we have to take care of big problems first then the small ones.

If you lost the backup file your HBC are gone...please contact the support over Telegram and they will try to help you within a day. Send them all informations about your wallet and so on. thanks
hi homblockcoin! I lost the wallet HBC on the computer. I do not know how to get HBC back. The backup file is not displayed on another computer. I have written many times but have not heard from you. Please help me solve this problem.

i'm waiting for the internal exchange.
Hope HBC publish it by the end of December.
We can confirm that we will publish it before 2018! So be ready to move into 2018 with HBC Wink

No it was you. Write me email i have a provement. I deposited 0.1 btc to the old adress was showh on a lending page and it didnt come. You supported me deposit once more to the new adress. After this 0.1 btc comes. And other 0.1 you promissed turn into HBC. Nobody can do it if not your support. If you read me in twitter you will see that also. Just check from where I got 0.1 on my account.

hello admin on December 18th when i staking was rewarded 23 hbc but on December 23 when i staking just be normal 6 hbc, why the amount of bonus coins is different, please help me
    http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/4RULOp[/list]
    lovejoel

Activity: 129
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

of course its a scam and ponzi scheme,unless they explain us about their lending plan,
    jezus

Activity: 560
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 07:07:57 AM

Exchange dev.

█████████████████████████████████████████
    ██                                     ██
    ██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
    ██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
    ██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
    ██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
    ██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
    ██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
    ██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
    ██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
    ██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
    ██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
    ██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
    ██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
    ██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
    ██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
    ██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
    ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
    ██                                     ██
    █████████████████████████████████████████
    LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
    FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
    []
    Markatt

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
    In Homkeblockcoin

Answer me!!
    Do you understand that money of this guy 0.5 BTC will never come to his wallet? Why?
    Today on telegram chat one member said that you charged him 220$ USD for 0.2 BTC withdraw, do you also think this is legit? no one gonna invest in your project with such retarted fees.

Thank you you UNDERSTAND my problem, homebLockcoin set this low low fee and The transaction stuck to ten day i m very very disappointed...
    HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
    December 23, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

COULD YOU HELP ME TO UNLOCK WALLET? I SENT HBC TO IT BUT IT DOES NOT OPEN NO MATTER CORRECT PASSWORD TYPED IN.. PLEASE HELP ME???
    Have you checked if you did a mistake with the space bar? In case that you lost it we can not unlock it as it is your password and we do not have access to it.

Exchange dev.
    Exchange goes live within the next 8 days, so internal exchange for sure in 2017! The story with the External exchange is that not even we got a list date, as the exchanges are just overloaded at the moment.

of course its a scam and ponzi scheme,unless they explain us about their lending plan,
    Lending plan: The lending plan offers you the option to get a daily return for lending us a certain amount. We use it for our algo in HBC and BTC trading to make the earnings possible. You are mentioning the word ponzi and so, to be honest we don't like to hear that and we are not such a thing like probably other cheap ICO's out there. Bitcoin went up 4.53% a day in the last 365 days. We offer you between 0-2% a day so actually is Bitcoin a ponzi then, just think about it and let us know Wink

Hello, we see your new here! Welcome to the HBC world! Yes we are a scam because people loose their passwords and we can not help them or because people don't like our planning. HomeBlockCoin is a decentralized coin so no one can manipulate it or so, by the way we got a lending plan which offers you daily returns and some people try to tell us that 1% a day is not possible while Bitcoin does 4.53% a day but yeah Wink
    If you got any questions let us know.

its not a scam. just not proper support :/
    Sir please let us know what you or the community want or would like to be changed:

Internal exchange goes live within the next 8 days
    External exchange is not on us as the exchanges are just overloaded
    Bitcoin withdrawals are possible within the next 8 days together with the exchange.

Hello Homeblockcoin,

Yesterday i had 45 HBC on my wallet. Today i got a Problem with the wallet (was not able to start it).
    So I saved wallet.dat and deleted all other files. After that the wallet was able to start but did'nt get a Connection to the Network. Then I noted my private key and deleted all Files. After that i downloaded again and imported the Private Key via Debug Console. Everthing worked fine now but now i have no Coins anymore. the transaction history shows that I sent my Coins (to this adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8 ) to another adress on 10th December, what is absolutely impossible, because i got my coins in my wallet and they was staking.

Please check this Adress: HJcSUKkPrWb6jyF5tq1p4CPmhCnqW6AbE8
    And also mine: HQj9wHhxcfzYR7ixKjE21MPvvekhta6PTo

Is there a way to get my Coins back??

Best Regards and thanks for doing this great work!

Can you help me? When do you will release the blockexplorer??[/color]
    We try to help you, here is a block explorer http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net

A great news to us. I hope HBC will go to the moon in 2018
    We are happy to hear that and we know nearly all of you were waiting for these news! For now enjoy the Christmas time Smiley

tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

We use it for our algo in HBC and BTC trading to make the earnings possible.

Can you explain how you are doing this without internal or external exchange?
    Markatt

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 02:05:25 PM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
    In Homkeblockcoin

Answer me!!

Thank you you UNDERSTAND my problem, homebLockcoin set this low low fee and The transaction stuck to ten day i m very very disappointed...
    Hoblockcoin deve please answer me!!! Read carefully what i write!!!
    AAAlex13377

Activity: 93

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

on 1 january price HBC= 25 $. its whitepaper information
    HomeBlockCoin (OP)

Homeblockcoin.com

View Profile WWW
    December 23, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

on 1 january price HBC= 25 $. its whitepaper information
    Yes sir that was the plan if the exchange would have been online by the 15.12 but as we can not speed up the process it might also change.

HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV!!!

Please Help me!

More details:
    In Homkeblockcoin

Answer me!!

Hoblockcoin deve please answer me!!! Read carefully what i write!!!
    You are probably the only one with this issue, again: WE can not decide how much the fees are, we just can say high or low importance and then the fees are calculated by the blockchain itself. We can not stop your transaction or so you just have to wait :/

We use it for our algo in HBC and BTC trading to make the earnings possible.

Can you explain how you are doing this without internal or external exchange?
    HBC is not available of course as there is no exchange yet, the internal exchange will launch within the next 8 days. The external we don not know, YoBit, Coinexchange.io and Cryptopia have confirmed HBC listing but not an exact date :/ Right now our algo is able to trade BTC buy/sell. We know for people which never were involved into cryptocurrencies may think 1% a day is a lot for a bank that is impossible but as mentioned earlier Bitcoin made 4.53% everyday since December 2016! We hope that answers your question and we wish you a Merry Christmas.

machoke

Activity: 15

View Profile
    December 23, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

Hallo!
    Wan't to buy HBCs.
    Please PM me your offer!
    Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 430 »
      Print  

Jump to: