Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
kpx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

thanks for the hbc sale guys

keep up the work team~
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberphobia

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

I will bring back this zo your intention.

So, please HBC Dev give an update to your promise, that you all the time deliver. If you say, yes we sync the exchanges and after we f...ck you again. OK, then you are wright.
Sync for 2 days is not the wright way. But i know, you are not smart enough to explain your intentions and how you will handle it in the future and how you will give your old investors the money back.
If my 20000$ loan the next days finish i only get back 4000$ after i change to HBC and sell at the exchange to BTC. All my intrest in the 99 days was not enough to say i have earned 1 dollar.
All the time the hbc at exchange was minimum 50 to 60% less then that what i got if i changed from lending to HBC price. the first 2 month you take 8$ and i get at the exchange between 2 and 3.5$
And now it is like i change intrest to HBC for 2.5$ and i only get 0.4$. A joke.

What a fucking joke.

Once again HBC talking bullshit. Why all the the time manipulated the price at the internal exchange?
It is only good for people who buy the coin on external and lend it for 2.5$. They get for 2000$ a loan over 10000$.
For them it is not important to change the intrest to HBC and loose 5 times. Because at the start they win 5 times.

But for us, who believe into HBC from the beginning, we loose a lot, and the must is that i loose the trust. If i convert my 5000 $ intrest now, i only get 1000$ back in HBC.

So, here is the listing from HBC at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/homeblockcoin/

I write already an email to them and explained that HBC make something illegal, and hbc not take care the terms and conditions from coinmarketcap.

It is ok, if HBC give new people who want to make a loan an special bonus. But the price from an external and internal exchange must be the same, must be sync. If not, coinmarket can and will ban HBC.

And it not looks good for a coin if it loose the listing.

If HBC don't listen to us and will not change anything for us who stay behind HBC for long time, then we have to go this way and bring presure to them, to do something for the old investors.

I don't need intrestrates from 1.8%, but only get back 0.3% if i cash out. Thats a joke.

HBC, sync the price between the exchanges quickly, or you will loose the listing at coinmarketcap. You know that already.

And once more, you try to stabilize the price of HBC, but you see, it doesen't matter what you do. The price dropped before to 1$, and today to 0.5$.
Build trust and the price will find a ground, to grow up again. But what you do now again with higher lendingprice will destroy your project completly.
Latest if you loose your listing, then we have 0.05$.

I will write everyday now to coinmaketcap, until you sync the exchanges or coinmarket take you out.

u dont lose money if you wait to exchange until the 2.50usd lending event is over.
so where is your proble?!

what did u write/report to coinmarketcap?! the internal exchange have the same price like the external, 40Cent.
only the lending is at 2.50

CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

HBC done scammed us out our money. They banned me out of their "official"  telegram just for saying "wow HBC price is going down".

Bastards. Thank goodness I only invested $150 during the ICO. I knew it was a scam based on how shady the damn server was during the ICO run
kpx

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

HBC done scammed us out our money. They banned me out of their "official"  telegram just for saying "wow HBC price is going down".

Bastards. Thank goodness I only invested $150 during the ICO. I knew it was a scam based on how shady the damn server was during the ICO run

comments are disabled on their official telegram..  Huh
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

HBC done scammed us out our money. They banned me out of their "official"  telegram just for saying "wow HBC price is going down".

comments are disabled on their official telegram..  Huh

No, click on this link, it'll take you to their telegram where you can leave comments.

https://t.me/joinchat/IHYa6w_6puK-S6ARx5HkZw

Ask them why they're banning people for making simple statements. Ask them why banned that Mr. Omega guy too, I saw they banned the hell out of dude for no reason.
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

what did u write/report to coinmarketcap?! the internal exchange have the same price like the external, 40Cent.
only the lending is at 2.50

Not right. Except it conclusion of holding produced for 2.5, that differs from the real course in 5 times. In 5 bad times of loss, Carl! If a conclusion $ in HBC was on the real course, then questions would not be, would not be indignations and price already became raise. But why that the developers it does not occur to, that a coin is not taken because they mix, they kill a trust to crediting not fulfiling commitment on payment in a market course.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Daedalus27

Activity: 167

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

I'm telling you that you're stealing is easy to admit dude, everything will be saved here in the forum your user of course.

I'm not a person, I'm nobody in this big pond full of fish, does that phrase sound like? but I assure you that no matter how big you are, those who are behind you will end badly

The only thing you are doing is to fatten the packages of people in your lending creating false $ there is no demand and they sell them 5x below, now you will say, it is not my fault, you have only been collecting all the money from the ICO and put a couple of scripts and not put any of that money to buy back your coins and raise the price, you've washed your hands and it's a matter of time that this will end and end badly.

Where is everything you promised colleague? you only speak you are a scammer that you keep playing the game of words and alfinal you will try to wash your hands

By the way I am in all my right to put a complaint against you, I will not get anything but at least you will be wanted as a swindler and you know the law will come soon.

Dear HBC, please ban him !

Nobody cares what you write here ! you create panic !

We know that he is worried but we can not ban him and he just shared his impression. Just keep your head up guys Smiley

Moving around HBC between exchanges works fine as at 12 February 2018.

Both Cryptopia.co.nz and CoinExchange.io on the same chain.

Yes should work fine!

Well, in all fairness, it's a positive sign the HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Developer took the trouble of replying to my post and one other. There needs to be more technical and business communication to prevent price slide in such a demanding crypto market - but that's Crypto. We can't expect DEVs to moderate threads all day every day and hold conversations because they also have personal lives and no doubt work and income things to do. However,
 if a Developer benefits significantly from an ICO or the like, there is a moral and business responsibility to maintain or even progress the project.
qwertzu

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Well man you are totally the best scam i ever seen i dont know how you can write these such things here man.

all people know you are scaming and fraud people look the price on externals and look the price in our dashboard bro , unfortunabtley we got fraud by you and is just time that nobody will buy and join in the system and we will loss all the money bro , you are playing a very hard game and you will get consequences soon or later cause you are playing with people thats worst that play with money , all you write is words but the reality is that : nobody wanna stay with you.

thanks for another fraud

As you already are tired of! Be kind-calm down!

I just let my last post in this forum that will be safe for life.

Yea is little depressed .

good bye all
[/quote]
Lol, aren't you the super intelligent guy who said that I have no clue and should leave? You recommended to to into their lending at page 340. I see you changed your mind now, haha. Too bad you removed your "motivating replies". Now you "camon" or what Cheesy
Too bad I am sitting in the same sinking boat as you.

@HBC you offered your community a lending program and a staking program. As I see you try to "support" lenders by increasing the internal price to 8$ when it was at 4$ on external exchanges and now to 2.5$ while the price was around 1$. That costs you kinda money.
Why don't you support us, the guys who are into staking to support hbc? Take some of the money that you used to manipulate the internal price and put it in pumping the price at least a little bit. Lenders are unhappy about this internal price cheat anyways.
Dont ignore my post and reply because this is a question in the name of all stakers!
qwertzu

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

I'm telling you that you're stealing is easy to admit dude, everything will be saved here in the forum your user of course.

I'm not a person, I'm nobody in this big pond full of fish, does that phrase sound like? but I assure you that no matter how big you are, those who are behind you will end badly

The only thing you are doing is to fatten the packages of people in your lending creating false $ there is no demand and they sell them 5x below, now you will say, it is not my fault, you have only been collecting all the money from the ICO and put a couple of scripts and not put any of that money to buy back your coins and raise the price, you've washed your hands and it's a matter of time that this will end and end badly.

Where is everything you promised colleague? you only speak you are a scammer that you keep playing the game of words and alfinal you will try to wash your hands

By the way I am in all my right to put a complaint against you, I will not get anything but at least you will be wanted as a swindler and you know the law will come soon.

Dear HBC, please ban him !

Nobody cares what you write here ! you create panic !

We know that he is worried but we can not ban him and he just shared his impression. Just keep your head up guys Smiley

Moving around HBC between exchanges works fine as at 12 February 2018.

Both Cryptopia.co.nz and CoinExchange.io on the same chain.

Yes should work fine!

Well, in all fairness, it's a positive sign the HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Developer took the trouble of replying to my post and one other. There needs to be more technical and business communication to prevent price slide in such a demanding crypto market - but that's Crypto. We can't expect DEVs to moderate threads all day every day and hold conversations because they also have personal lives and no doubt work and income things to do. However,
 if a Developer benefits significantly from an ICO or the like, there is a moral and business responsibility to maintain or even progress the project.

Why we cant expect devs to moderate threads all day every day? Of course we can! They earned millions through the ICO, they could hire someone who is answering here whole day! That wouldn't cost a lot... come on...
AfanasiiR

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Hello HBC dev,

I've problem or misunderstanding with the Node Bundle Masternodes (about time duration):
I've bought package for 10 000 HBC, and it's showing time period 90 days. Hope that's mistake.

First of all, many of you might know that the time duration of the bundle is not correct. When this going to be fixed? Secondly, what are the payouts of the Node bundle? Is the pool of the Master Node going to be only on official website?(kind a stupid question, but should be nice to have an answer)
Finally, what is the time period of the simulated price for 1 HBC = 2.50$? In addition, is the design of the internal exchange going to be redesigned?

Thank you HBC!
Hope to see answers soon.
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

today  $0.353818 USD (-22.79%)
Lending coin  Grin
Dev shit

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

ICOChecking

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Huh Huh Huh
Keep calm guys.
I'm stuck money on HBC too, but, we must patient.
Only 4 day more to pass through to the Storm ( Luna new year ) .
This is the only way to keep the project alive. They doing right , nothing wrong here.
Stop being a crybaby, that 's not help.

All we need is waiting BTC up Trend to 9k-11k, with all coin up trned. That will be great to reset the price and HBC will Up Trend.
And the Bundle + Cloud mining will help price Up too.
But now is not the right time to introduce it.
All we need is wait the New Wave of BTC,  and keep patient.  That 's all about Investor do when Shit happen.

The Market will never stay Down Forever or Up forever. Remember it.
Now is the worst time to blame every project u join. Dont do it.
 Be a man
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

today  $0.353818 USD (-22.79%)
Lending coin  Grin
Dev shit
Lending coin are dead  Grin Grin
SilkinR

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Hello HBC dev,

I've problem or misunderstanding with the Node Bundle Masternodes (about time duration):
I've bought package for 10 000 HBC, and it's showing time period 90 days. Hope that's mistake.

First of all, many of you might know that the time duration of the bundle is not correct. When this going to be fixed? Secondly, what are the payouts of the Node bundle? Is the pool of the Master Node going to be only on official website?(kind a stupid question, but should be nice to have an answer)
Finally, what is the time period of the simulated price for 1 HBC = 2.50$? In addition, is the design of the internal exchange going to be redesigned?

Thank you HBC!
Hope to see answers soon.

and I have 500 HBC and 30 days shows.
AAAlex13377

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

Today is $0,369783 USD (-15,53%) Grin Grin Grin
every single day we have a new top position in bad side
SilkinR

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

How are you doing HBC? Why is there no advertising of our project? How do you attract new users? When run the bounty program?
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

HBC !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Daedalus27

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

The HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Developer is still communicating with the community to provide project updates via Twitter.

Just 5-million circulating supply. 16btc volume on February 12, 2018 UTC +1000 on CoinExchange.io, and 10btc on Cryptopia.co.nz volume.

HBC is not an abandoned project.

LINK (Twitter): https://twitter.com/HomeBlockCoin/status/962532762459758592
Theharam

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

what's going on ?
Daedalus27

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:27:33 AM by Daedalus27

Lending platform still operational according to yesterday's DEV tweet:

https://twitter.com/HomeBlockCoin/status/962122253335957504

Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: