Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292047 times)
GreenRed182

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Чepeз нecкoлькo днeй нaпишyт , copи гaйз плoxoй фoн peклaмы, и плoxaя cитyaция нa pынкe, мы вынyждeны зaкpыть пpoeкт. Cкpиньтe

Maybe that's how it will be.
Especially if bitcoin goes for another wave of correction, the coin can go to $ 0.1.
Those who did not sell at $ 8 for a coin, now in the ass.
Developers, how will you save the project?
we can say goodbye to HomeBlockCoin?

YES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyokim

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

funny price :') :') :')
AfanasiiR

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Hello, My partner haven't set 2FA on his login account, and it's somehow started requiring 2FA. His account name is edr23, the amout of active investment is 500$,  aprx ~340 HBC. Could you please reset the 2FA on his login. Thank you!

up! #help
dword

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Price almost NULL, but they talking about leaderbord and competition, lul
TheKrotGrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Developers will be very easy to find. They are from Europe. And we all know that they participated in the conference in Slovenia. Presumably, one of them lives in Germany. So it will be necessary either to return the money or go to prison for tax evasion with illegal business activities.
https://slovenia.bc.events/en?utm_source=Pr_Kyznetsova&utm_medium=speakers#speakers

Developers are known SEC. The elder brother watches over all   Cool
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

guys some leasson i learn , they fck all of us and me , nothing to do guys , rekt time.

This cannot be the same "richyboy" who enticed people like me to go big into homeblockcoin! This cannot be the same "richyboy" who wrote in the same color as the Homblockcoin team telling everyone how great it was to lend here. This cannot be the same "richyboy" who told concerned contributors to be quiet while the coin was pushed up.

Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and angry? Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and posting against the company even though they already sold out? Where are all of your old posts? Why did "richyboy" delete everything? You remind me of the guy who sets a building on fire and comes back to watch.

My suggestion is to lick your wounds somewhere else. You help no one here who is on their knees everyday praying they will not lose everything from a project team who has lost control of their project. The community is doing what they can to help but you still hang around and flood posts to make sure any offers to help get pushed pages back.

Look, none of us are impressed with this project now but it certainly does not seem legitimate when all of your old posts have suddenly disappeared. Your, negativity starts just as the sinking begins. Sometimes even frauds overthink how to make things appear. Ricky, you got the crumbs you wanted from the dying man you kept kicking. Please go.

I do have an uncle who can see through BS. Sam only looks at facts and rarely accepts any intentions. This project will be successful because it must.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
richyboy

Activity: 26
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

guys some leasson i learn , they fck all of us and me , nothing to do guys , rekt time.

This cannot be the same "richyboy" who enticed people like me to go big into homeblockcoin! This cannot be the same "richyboy" who wrote in the same color as the Homblockcoin team telling everyone how great it was to lend here. This cannot be the same "richyboy" who told concerned contributors to be quiet while the coin was pushed up.

Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and angry? Now I see a "richyboy" who is upset and posting against the company even though they already sold out? Where are all of your old posts? Why did "richyboy" delete everything? You remind me of the guy who sets a building on fire and comes back to watch.

My suggestion is to lick your wounds somewhere else. You help no one here who is on their knees everyday praying they will not lose everything from a project team who has lost control of their project. The community is doing what they can to help but you still hang around and flood posts to make sure any offers to help get pushed pages back.

Look, none of us are impressed with this project now but it certainly does not seem legitimate when all of your old posts have suddenly disappeared. Your, negativity starts just as the sinking begins. Sometimes even frauds overthink how to make things appear. Ricky, you got the crumbs you wanted from the dying man you kept kicking. Please go.

I do have an uncle who can see through BS. Sam only looks at facts and rarely accepts any intentions. This project will be successful because it must.

you are ridicolous i start say all this stuff in last post baby , i was fan hbc since day 1 bro , when they miss my  petitions and community since janaury i start blame them so shut up random fish , keep improving with your maths in your last topics , rekt

if you think that I break the project you are a fish , 1 person can bet  120k ussers? camon wake up , read the stuff on twitter , read the stuff in the chat , read the stuff in this topic and shut up with your mathematics in last topics , you so funny man.

I lost with hbc money i can afford to lose , do you wanna i shut up ? who are you btw? dont make me laugh please  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mad? well just recovery my loses trading , you still here writing the same stuff everyday support hbc go allin , what ever you wanna write man, if you wanna mention me do it i dont fucking care bro  Cool
you so fucking funny i hold hbc till last moment at 4000 sats so fuck and shut up bro , continue with the mathematics in the last post , nvm  , if hbc survive and keep up the price you can BLAME ME , not now my friend.

richyboy OP
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Developers will be very easy to find. They are from Europe. And we all know that they participated in the conference in Slovenia. Presumably, one of them lives in Germany. So it will be necessary either to return the money or go to prison for tax evasion with illegal business activities.
https://slovenia.bc.events/en?utm_source=Pr_Kyznetsova&utm_medium=speakers#speakers
Wow you must work for the FBI...What kind of fantasy world are you in? Stop spreading and talking trash...it's just fucking bullshit.
If you have nothing to add to this discussion, go somewhere else. 

The main reason HBC is low is because many idiots are selling it for a low price.
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

The main reason HBC is low is because many idiots are selling it for a low price.

Stop, please, you're so funny !
The road to Nobel economy prize is open !

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
dword

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Bying 10k coin!!! Дaeшь тyзeмyн

Haдo xoтябы дoждaтьcя кoгдa пaдaть пepecтaнeт, вoн дaвop нaшeл cвoe днo - 300 caтoши, xoтя дaжe дo 150 yxoдил.
Ha днe yжe мoжнo бyдeт пoкyпaть или дepжaть xoтябы, инaчe cмыcл пoкyпaть тo чтo cтaбильнo нa 5-10% в дeнь пaдaeт.
GreenRed182

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Bying 10k coin!!! Дaeшь тyзeмyн

Haдo xoтябы дoждaтьcя кoгдa пaдaть пepecтaнeт, вoн дaвop нaшeл cвoe днo - 300 caтoши, xoтя дaжe дo 150 yxoдил.
Ha днe yжe мoжнo бyдeт пoкyпaть или дepжaть xoтябы, инaчe cмыcл пoкyпaть тo чтo cтaбильнo нa 5-10% в дeнь пaдaeт.

a ecть cмыcл пoкyпaть шлaк... нy вoт yпaдeт дo 300 caтoш xoмблoк.. и чтo? мoнeтa aдминиcтpaтopaм нe нyжнa! пpoeкт явный cкaм. мoнeтy вынecyт c битpж и вce - пpoщaй нaвceгдa =)
facik_n

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

Xoмяки дepжитecь!
He oтcтyпaть и нe cдaвaтьcя!

Я xoчy пocмoтpeть нa людeй, чтo oни cкaжyт, кoгдa пpoeкт выcтpeлит.
Oни бyдyт извинятьcя и oпpaвдывaтьcя, a пoтoм пpинecyт дeньги.

Paзpaбoтчики и мoдepaтopы, cooбщaйтe нaм чтo y вac вce впopядкe кaждый дeнь.
Пoтoмy чтo нытики фopмиpyют нeгaтивный фoн и нaм вaжнa вaшa пoддepжкa.
Mы в oтвeт бyдeм пoддepживaть вac. Bce бyдeт xopoшo, мы вepим в вac!!

Дopoгoй xoмяк, нe пoдвeди нac и мы cтaнeм caмoй cильнoй кoмaндoй в миpe!!!
Bce xeйтepы - дocвидaния!

Я нe xeйтep , нo нe вepю yжe в  пpoeкт нeдeли тaк 2 пocлeдниe. Maлo тoгo чтo цeнa yпaлa c 12 бaкcoв дo 0.25  (этo в 40 paз)  зa 40 днeй, тaк eщe poaдмaп мeняют , тaк кaк нe выпoлняют цeли и cтaвят нoвыe. Tyт быть нa пoзитивe тяжeлo , caйт пaдaeт кaждый дeнь , кyчa тpaблoв внyтpи cиcтeмы , никтo ничeгo нe дeлaeт c paзpaбoв. TOлькo пишyт вce "to the moon" and "next week will be amazing". Taк чтo дa , cчитaю пpoeкт cкaмoм кoтopый coльeтcя в ближaйшee вpeмя (дyмaю мecяц eщe пoплaвaeт и вce).
oh, how much did I miss? I will now interisovatsya than it turns out
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

low and low everyday.

global event?  Huh
2000 sats = 1 hbc = 0.22$  Huh

you are ridicolous i start say all this stuff in last post baby , i was fan hbc since day 1 bro , when they miss my  petitions and community since janaury i start blame them so shut up random fish , keep improving with your maths in your last topics , rekt

if you think that I break the project you are a fish , 1 person can bet  120k ussers? camon wake up , read the stuff on twitter , read the stuff in the chat , read the stuff in this topic and shut up with your mathematics in last topics , you so funny man.

I lost with hbc money i can afford to lose , do you wanna i shut up ? who are you btw? dont make me laugh please  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mad? well just recovery my loses trading , you still here writing the same stuff everyday support hbc go allin , what ever you wanna write man, if you wanna mention me do it i dont fucking care bro  Cool
you so fucking funny i hold hbc till last moment at 4000 sats so fuck and shut up bro , continue with the mathematics in the last post , nvm  , if hbc survive and keep up the price you can BLAME ME , not now my friend.

richyboy OP
Obviously touched a nerve... After reading your reply several times now I am unsure if you are still in or out? Did you sell everything as you previously eluded or do you still have funds here? Which is it? Who are you helping by venting frustrations for a decision you made on your own? You are not helping the many others who are still invested. If you think this small fish cannot influence then why do you think your gills are better? Why post if you feel one person cannot make a difference?

Since you decided that my employers made a bad decision to hire me then I will not tell you who I work for. If it ever comes out that you have worked for HBC then I pity the day you made the agreement for you will have the greater penalty.

Again I ask, why are you still here?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
mitya32

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Бyдeм нaдeятьcя чтo HomeBlockCoin выживeт и бyдeт нac eщe paдoвaть, xoтя нaдeждa oчeнь cлaбaя.....
Бyдeм нaдeятьcя
richyboy

Activity: 26
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

After losing 95% of my investment, do you think I'm going to be happy? stop writing me I'm not interested in you, I write here in the forum that is open and free for everyone and I have my opinion, or are you going to give your opinion about me? and yes i sold all

I already told you, when hbc reaches $ 1 you let me know and you can laugh at me, while the only thing I can do is criticize a company that manipulates a fixed price of $ 2.5 while in exchanges it sells for $ 0.20.
thanks to the referral system all the promoters are breaking the coin and you come to tell me what?
If you want to support the perfect project for you, I am amazed that you are the only person who does not say or is not worried about the project, but look at the graph and tell me what the hell you see from the developer's support?

There are people who have very large eggs and are not afraid to say what they think about an investment they made and assume the losses.

Worry about you not about me.
AfanasiiR

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Same reaction from panic people again and again, if the price will pump most likely a lot of people are going to sell coins. On the other hand, there would be people who are going to buy them, and lend them to the equal amount in $. Of course, there were a lot of people who stacked the coin rather than putting into lending service. And those people are pretty mad now.
I've mining PoW(x18 D3), PoS and Node(10k HBC), and I'm not crying, because it's pretty logical why they are doing the such things. Wink
#HODL #HBC
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

After losing 95% of my investment, do you think I'm going to be happy? stop writing me I'm not interested in you, I write here in the forum that is open and free for everyone and I have my opinion, or are you going to give your opinion about me? and yes i sold all

I already told you, when hbc reaches $ 1 you let me know and you can laugh at me, while the only thing I can do is criticize a company that manipulates a fixed price of $ 2.5 while in exchanges it sells for $ 0.20.
thanks to the referral system all the promoters are breaking the coin and you come to tell me what?
If you want to support the perfect project for you, I am amazed that you are the only person who does not say or is not worried about the project, but look at the graph and tell me what the hell you see from the developer's support?

There are people who have very large eggs and are not afraid to say what they think about an investment they made and assume the losses.

Worry about you not about me.
Well my opinion invest on Ponzi Scheme its really dangerous you must know right time to get out or your investment will died similiar like Bitconect. Other lending platform like Regal , Bcc, Davor, and other already died see the price

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ICOChecking

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Grin Grin Grin
it's a Disaster  Grin
I dont know why. But even  0.12$ like BCC last year, they still can up 50$ easily. Why we can't ?
I still believe that HBC will going up.
We Trust you.
Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:07 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:50:57 AM by Zen69

All right, Devs.

Please answer the questions that really matter:

1. WHEN the price in back-office will be synced with the real market price?

2. WHAT is your plan to save the project? Obviously the project fells not very well (see the HBC price trend), and your previous efforts of creating the Leadeboard and the Competition and also freezing the price in the back-office (i.e. unfair price manipulation) are not solving the problem. So do you have another plan that will work and what is it exactly?

And no irrelevant bullshit and empty mood messages, plz! Thank you!
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

I support completely! We have nothing left to do, as we believe.
Please, developers, do something that can raise our HBC! After all, Bitconnect really last year rose from the same indicators. Analyze what was done by the Bitconnect team last year and repeat the success! We are with you!

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: