Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292046 times)
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I bought HBc for $ 8 to Hold  .. But the price is $ 0.3 .. So no one would dare to keep HBC .. I gradually lose faith in HBC

Cryptocurrencies are a risk business, you should be aware of that!
If not then go to McDonalds - they always have cheap deals!
Stop talking like a genius. Everybody of us know that cryptocurrencies are risky. People are just angry that HBC didn't hold their promise about the coin price. They offered a Staking for people and promised 25$ by the end of january. And they could easily pump it to 25$ if they want to. And just because they 1) promised it and 2) they are able to do it, we are sitting here in this boat and are mad about the fact that they don't follow their promise and don't pump the price. They have the power to pump it, but they don't care. I suggest you to go start working at McDonalds yourself instead of teaching daddys how to fuck Smiley

Cheers

At first - I am not LIKE a genius -> I AM a genius  Grin

Please show me where HBC has made this promise - if it goes a little proof!

I'm not talking about a target Price here but about a promise!

It can be that I missed something.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertzu

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

I bought HBc for $ 8 to Hold  .. But the price is $ 0.3 .. So no one would dare to keep HBC .. I gradually lose faith in HBC

Stop talking like a genius. Everybody of us know that cryptocurrencies are risky. People are just angry that HBC didn't hold their promise about the coin price. They offered a Staking for people and promised 25$ by the end of january. And they could easily pump it to 25$ if they want to. And just because they 1) promised it and 2) they are able to do it, we are sitting here in this boat and are mad about the fact that they don't follow their promise and don't pump the price. They have the power to pump it, but they don't care. I suggest you to go start working at McDonalds yourself instead of teaching daddys how to fuck Smiley

Cheers

You got the words buddy! Thats exactly what happen now!

And when we tell the truth people are saying we spread FUD and when they will exit scam people will say crypto is risky blablabla.

So at the end of the day the investors got fuck in the ass and the devs are winning.

I guess we will see! At this point I dont want to sell my remaining coins its ridiculous to sell it at this price I prefere to loose them all lol.

Same here :/ I invested even more then you -.-
I don't care selling them anymore... for 35 cent now... I also prefer to loose them all... But there is still a little hope that they will pump the price sooner or later
qwertzu

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

I bought HBc for $ 8 to Hold  .. But the price is $ 0.3 .. So no one would dare to keep HBC .. I gradually lose faith in HBC

Cheers

At first - I am not LIKE a genius -> I AM a genius  Grin

Thank you
When they have promised it? Just check this thread. I quoted it earlier. People said "Dear HBC Team, you promised on your Roadmap that the price will be at 25$ at the end of january, when it will hit this price?" And they replied "NEXT WEEK, WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK" Basically, the price was at 7-8$ at that time and I wanted to sell my HBC to keep the loss small. But after their promising "Next Week" message I decide to HODL. After one week the price fucked up even more...
Edit: And after I asked them why they didn't keeped theri promise, they changed their Roadmap to 25$ by the end of march <.< Guess what will happen at the end of march?!
CryptoLiner

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

I bought HBc for $ 8 to Hold  .. But the price is $ 0.3 .. So no one would dare to keep HBC .. I gradually lose faith in HBC

Cheers

Thank you
When they have promised it? Just check this thread. I quoted it earlier. People said "Dear HBC Team, you promised on your Roadmap that the price will be at 25$ at the end of january, when it will hit this price?" And they replied "NEXT WEEK, WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK" Basically, the price was at 7-8$ at that time and I wanted to sell my HBC to keep the loss small. But after their promising "Next Week" message I decide to HODL. After one week the price fucked up even more...
Edit: And after I asked them why they didn't keeped theri promise, they changed their Roadmap to 25$ by the end of march <.< Guess what will happen at the end of march?!

Very convincing proof - thanks, I have no more questions.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Cryptony96

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Cheers

Thank you

Very convincing proof - thanks, I have no more questions.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Shut up CryptoLiner you clearly know that they promised a 25$ coin at the end of January. The devs are the one who are dumping the coin right now before exit scamming. The next week or two will reveal if I was right but I can feel it that they are about to make the move. They rise over 30 millions during the ico. If you are stupid enough to not realise they had multiples chances to boost the price from ICO money you deserve to get fuck in the ass.
hungpv9x

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

when moon bitches??  Shocked
Moon for what? You want moon? You will sold out your HBC and get out this project? You dont want lending? hahaha lol, we are want same price on exchange and lending, not want moon.
TheKrotGrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Already said ...

If the smart team and want to live in prosperity  Cheesy - will install min. 11000-12000 sat.
If petty fools - FULL SCAM  Undecided

waiting....
motosib

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Удaчи тeбe HomeBlockCoin!!! Mы нaдeeмcя и вepим в тeбя!!! Пpoйдyт тpyдныe вpeмeнa и мы eщe вмecтe зapaбoтaeм!!!
qwertzu

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Cheers

Thank you

Shut up CryptoLiner you clearly know that they promised a 25$ coin at the end of January. The devs are the one who are dumping the coin right now before exit scamming. The next week or two will reveal if I was right but I can feel it that they are about to make the move. They rise over 30 millions during the ico. If you are stupid enough to not realise they had multiples chances to boost the price from ICO money you deserve to get fuck in the ass.
You got the words buddy! Cheesy Cheesy
erichapps

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Why is internal exchange disabled? HBC / BTC withdrawal is canceled also?

There is no announcement for that. What's happened?
CryptonicMan

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

hi guys i have 2 HBC accounts, i have sent my HBC coins from one backoffice account to another backoffice account, it said "paid" but on second account i have not recieved any of my coins!! Huh 
does anybody know how long it takes to recieve coins?, on my second account it just says 0.000 HBC pending!

is it even possible to send from backoffice to backoffice or did i do something wrong? i have manually added the backoffice address for HBC to be recieved!
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

hi guys i have 2 HBC accounts, i have sent my HBC coins from one backoffice account to another backoffice account, it said "paid" but on second account i have not recieved any of my coins!! Huh 
does anybody know how long it takes to recieve coins?, on my second account it just says 0.000 HBC pending!

is it even possible to send from backoffice to backoffice or did i do something wrong? i have manually added the backoffice address for HBC to be recieved!
I get 5-6 hours with all the approvals. Wink
CryptonicMan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

ok so i did not messed up? i will recieve ? becouse i sent from website to website and not desktop wallet to website
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

ok so i did not messed up? i will recieve ? becouse i sent from website to website and not desktop wallet to website
I, too, do this, they come long.
CryptonicMan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

where can i find my hbc txid transaction ?
SGTClifton

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Go here and put in the receiving HBC wallet address at the bottom and see if you can find it.
https://prohashing.com/explorer/HomeBlockcoin/
Differ

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Hi developers HomeBlockCoin!
You do not want to bind more strongly HBC coin price to the price of Bitcoin?
Good luck! NomeBlockingSoin is a cool project, and many people do not understand how the market of crypto-currency will arrange.
TheKrotGrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

Hi developers HomeBlockCoin!
You do not want to bind more strongly HBC coin price to the price of Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck! NomeBlockingSoin is a cool project, and many people do not understand how the market of crypto-currency will arrange.

It may be better not to tie to the price of bitcoin?
ICOhotspot

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

How about current wallet stacking program, will it continue?
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

HBC is a scam. I warned you all during ICO but you all laughed at me.

Now we're at .47 cents.

Who's laughing now, bitches? Enjoy your HomeScamCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: