Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292050 times)
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Always difficult because even if the addresses are public they could have manipulated it by depositing their own BTC.

haskellCoder42

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

reserved.
haskellCoder42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Any proof that this is scam?
braaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

you dumb bastard, withdrawal are still doen't work, fucking scam coin, fuck HBC and PGX

fuck any ICO's, fuck ANY COIN, ONLY BTC fuck other clones, shit coins..
GreenRed182

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

you dumb bastard, withdrawal are still doen't work, fucking scam coin, fuck HBC and PGX

fuck any ICO's, fuck ANY COIN, ONLY BTC fuck other clones, shit coins..

not tired of writing every day the same thing)))
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

You really retard. The project only works on the fact that naive fools would send their money. You will not get any profit from this project. That's all, the train left. And you stayed on the platform, believing that everything will be fine. Will not be. These deceivers are hovering their woes in expensive saunas, or sunbathing somewhere in Tenerife. They are millionaires. And you continue to believe in thinking hedgehogs, in chupacabras and HBC.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

What happens to the project?
The developer keep quiet for several weeks.
Maybe this is the end and we must forget about the promised X100?
Or is it worth to make request for SEC investigation?

Why did you trust someone in the first place who PROMISED you x100? That would be the time where you should get suspicious and question the whole project.
It looks like the developer left to rest on the island Cheesy. Will rest and come to work further. Wink

There are probably not many places where he can go now with all the money he stole. An island might be secure enough for him if it's one far out in the ocean.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

What happens to the project?
The developer keep quiet for several weeks.
Maybe this is the end and we must forget about the promised X100?
Or is it worth to make request for SEC investigation?

Why did you trust someone in the first place who PROMISED you x100? That would be the time where you should get suspicious and question the whole project.
It looks like the developer left to rest on the island Cheesy. Will rest and come to work further. Wink

There are probably not many places where he can go now with all the money he stole. An island might be secure enough for him if it's one far out in the ocean.
Who is "he"?  Is his public profile known?

P.S  Never EVER invest in a lending platform, they are ALL scams. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Aotomean

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

The project is working. First you need to study the project so that you do not whine after it. If you are the owner of a coin and continue to insult the project, you are a stupid person. You destroy the project yourself to create a negative background, because you stopped believing in the project, and tons of coins merge the coins with your conclusions. This is my opinion, I have invested in the project and will be with him until the end. People have their own head, you created a negative background from January, thank you for it, so new people hear a lot about it. You have done enough to destroy the project, thank you, now just leave it and do not go back to it, as it is written in the Bible, about dogs that return to their vomit! Everyone who believes in the project and keeps coins, you are the best. This is my personal opinion!HBC FOREVER! Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink Cheesy Wink

You really retard. The project only works on the fact that naive fools would send their money. You will not get any profit from this project. That's all, the train left. And you stayed on the platform, believing that everything will be fine. Will not be. These deceivers are hovering their woes in expensive saunas, or sunbathing somewhere in Tenerife. They are millionaires. And you continue to believe in thinking hedgehogs, in chupacabras and HBC.

Well, well, what are you doing here? I'm here because I believe in the project, and why are you here? To laugh at investors, so you have problems with your head. People you have done enough to make the project dead, leave it alone now, why you will not calm down. You themselves contradicting saying that the project is dead and constantly monitor its price and come here!
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

Well, well, what are you doing here? I'm here because I believe in the project, and why are you here? To laugh at investors, so you have problems with your head. People you have done enough to make the project dead, leave it alone now, why you will not calm down. You themselves contradicting saying that the project is dead and constantly monitor its price and come here!

It's been nearly 3 weeks since they halted withdrawals and stopped communicating with the community.  At what point do you understand they are not coming back?

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Hello everybody. I hope that the developers solve the problems with the coin, and not just disappear like everyone else. Good luck to all.
ceome

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

After 15 days of withdrawing my HBC .. I received my HBC coins on my Desktop wallet

http://i64.tinypic.com/4s192o.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/micmj4.png
Aotomean

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

It's been nearly 3 weeks since they halted withdrawals and stopped communicating with the community.  At what point do you understand they are not coming back?

Only after official confirmation!
CryptoHypno

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes
Cheesy

I guess you could say it is like that guy is looking at a dead body, it has not moved for 3 weeks,  and it is starting to rot, but until that dead body stands up and says itself that it is actually dead he is of the belief that it is still alive.   Wink

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Aotomean

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Good plan.  Scammers always officially announce when their scam is complete. Roll Eyes

Once again I ask, what are you doing here if you have already buried the project?
CryptoHypno

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

Once again I ask, what are you doing here if you have already buried the project?

Trying to prevent others from losing their investments.  When a company stops processing payouts and doesn't respond for 3 weeks, I think it's only right to inform potential investors of the dire state of the opportunity.

Aotomean

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Trying to prevent others from losing their investments.  When a company stops processing payouts and doesn't respond for 3 weeks, I think it's only right to inform potential investors of the dire state of the opportunity.

Really? Here, thanks to the fact that since January you had one negative background, when the developers communicated and gave you updates, this was not enough for everyone. Such as you, destroy any projects, if the project perishes, you will be to blame. The project needs support from the community in a difficult time, and you just whine. I hope this will all come back to you!
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Really? Here, thanks to the fact that since January you had one negative background, when the developers communicated and gave you updates, this was not enough for everyone. Such as you, destroy any projects, if the project perishes, you will be to blame. The project needs support from the community in a difficult time, and you just whine. I hope this will all come back to you!

You really are a fool. Why should the background be positive, if there is no withdraw and developers do not respond in any way to the topic or to requests for support? Why would the background be positive? Tell us all, my friend, what kind of weed do you smoke? Or where they sell such funny mushrooms, that everything around seems positive and bright? I would also have bought such fun mushrooms.
mitya32

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

Hello everybody. I hope that the developers solve the problems with the coin, and not just disappear like everyone else. Good luck to all.
Good luck to all. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: