Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Edmund5000

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

The cryptopia wallet bug has been a problem for a while now.
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't believe there was any intent to cause loss or an attempt to make a gain off of said bug.
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Price won't go up any time soon. The market needs few more weeks to recover. But that's really bad for ETN since every day is created like 10 milions of new ETN... marketcap is huge enough now.

I agree to this. Except price won't probably recover in a few weeks.

Alts need anywhere from 6-24 weeks to see ATH again.. in large caps to small caps order.
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:54 AM

TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

Those are all common things in crypto, there are no real set rules or regulations. Also, they have sent multiple emails about the Cryptopia issues, even though that is something they have no control over.

Good luck with that, you will surely lose a lot of money by taking them to court. You have a right to be upset but...is that not taking it a step too far? If you are that aggravated by it, I would recommend not investing in cryptocurrency at all, it is like the wild west in this market my friend. There is good potential for profit, but also for losses, hacks, fraud and plenty of drama. It is not for everyone. You have to know the risks before getting involved.
Haha you are barking up the wrong three, try sue cryptopia.... LOL

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Murzibia

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

cryptopia will soon delist list coin due to numerous network issues and becomes too much work burden for their staff. blame ETN dev that fumbled this project from launch. happy to have dumped at 5000 sats when markets 1st opened. will buy them all back at 75 sat before long
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

cryptopia will soon delist list coin due to numerous network issues and becomes too much work burden for their staff. blame ETN dev that fumbled this project from launch. happy to have dumped at 5000 sats when markets 1st opened. will buy them all back at 75 sat before long

Where did you read that cryptopia will delist ETN from their platform soon? I peaked at the markets yesterday and ETN was not in that section Cheesy Or are you following their twitter?
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Where did you read that cryptopia will delist ETN from their platform soon? I peaked at the markets yesterday and ETN was not in that section Cheesy Or are you following their twitter?
The FUD is strong in him, he wants lower price

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
truclyiuh

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Seems to try spreading FUDs to buy cheaper Electrons I'm. Good luck, stupid fuder.
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Seems to try spreading FUDs to buy cheaper Electrons I'm. Good luck, stupid fuder.
Boolberry, Dashcoin, XCI Cannabis Industry coin, Nicnaccoin, Bytecoin, Bikercoin are all cryptonote coins that too cryptopia have delisted for cause of several support tickets to overwork their staff and suffer fate of delisting
now ETN have https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024?page=16 much more than any coin in maintence and support issue. Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Boolberry, Dashcoin, XCI Cannabis Industry coin, Nicnaccoin, Bytecoin, Bikercoin are all cryptonote coins that too cryptopia have delisted for cause of several support tickets to overwork their staff and suffer fate of delisting
now ETN have https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024?page=16 much more than any coin in maintence and support issue. Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.

Most of the ETN volume is on Kucoin now so Cryptopia isn't crucial anymore, especially with their constant withdrawal and deposit problems. Price is another story, but it mainly depends on Bitcoin movements. If BTC starts climbing up again, ETN will follow like any other altcoin.
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.
LOL channeling whales, most ridicolous i heard.
Bitcoin dominance is rising, ALL alt coins is falling, BTC at low price, people anticipate a run in BTC, alt coins suffers when that happens, when people anticipate the top is near, altcoins rise from selling BTC into them.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

It's time to buy ETn now  Grin

The ATH was around 12 to 14 cents if I remember correctly. The current price is 3 cents. Over the last few weeks, The value of ETN coins has plummeted. Even the trading volume has been drying up with each passing day. For now It's best to watch out for more market trends. If the market continues dipping, ETN might drop even more. Attainable at even more cheap, juicy prices. Everyone get ready to fill your bags Wink

I hope BTC has bottomed out and now might be a good time....time will tell.

I don't think it will go much lower, but it might stay in the $8000 range for quite a while causing a little bit of uncertainty amongst investors.
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:17:58 AM

Most of the ETN volume is on Kucoin now so Cryptopia isn't crucial anymore, especially with their constant withdrawal and deposit problems. Price is another story, but it mainly depends on Bitcoin movements. If BTC starts climbing up again, ETN will follow like any other altcoin.
thanks that you prove my point since most of volume is on Kucoin why is there need for cryptopia to continue burden of ETN? they will delist. ETN is not suitable for bigger exchanges like Hitbtc or Bittrex or they would have listed this shitcoin already and now leaves only Kucoin who are new and have no reputation to risk. Exchanges come and go over night and take with them all your BTC. Kucoin to will deal with ETN dev failures and all the time this coin price will tumble for 6 to 8 weeks time to my low price.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.
Bitcoin dominance is rising, ALL alt coins is falling, BTC at low price, people anticipate a run in BTC, alt coins suffers when that happens, when people anticipate the top is near, altcoins rise from selling BTC into them.

Don't even bother responding to him. There is even a warning about this guy in the ANN first post. The fact that he went on to call it a shitcoin in his last post means he isn't worth the effort. Half of Cryptopia's current user base was brought in through ETN and the volume has been great since launch, despite the crashing market.  If they removed it, it would be their loss. There are other options and there will surely be more later down the line too.
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

All should listen to Murzibia. He makes so much sense. The fact that he went on to call it a shitcoin in his last post means he isn't worth the effort. Half of Cryptopia's current user base was brought in through ETN and the volume has been great since launch, despite the crashing market.  If they removed it, it would be their loss. There are other options and there will surely be more later down the line too.
what other exchanges will list ETN? none
why? the reputation fostered by dev team to fail with this project
ETN has become the poster child of how NOT to launch a coin rather than an example of how coin should be launch.

they never inform community of coin listing instead secretly dump premine on cryptopia
failure to list coin to any bigger exchanges like bittrex or hitbtc
failure to secure their own network with several security breaches
failure to release paperwallet coins to ico holder to trade while miners dump coins at good price
failure to release simulated mining at launch
failure to work with exchange to keep coin from maintence mode
failure to provide purpose or use of ETN only niche marketing to mobile devices
what future promise does this coin hold as a currency? for what use? what products? all ETN ever was is a copy and paste to XMR with the addition of simulated mobile mining.
Now they must deal with ASIC devices already in use and soon to hit mainstream market.
Who trust this dev team to resolve this issue by changing algo with such a laundry list of known failures already to date in such a short existence?
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Those are all common things in crypto, there are no real set rules or regulations. Also, they have sent multiple emails about the Cryptopia issues, even though that is something they have no control over.

Good luck with that, you will surely lose a lot of money by taking them to court. You have a right to be upset but...is that not taking it a step too far? If you are that aggravated by it, I would recommend not investing in cryptocurrency at all, it is like the wild west in this market my friend. There is good potential for profit, but also for losses, hacks, fraud and plenty of drama. It is not for everyone. You have to know the risks before getting involved.

Hi, but "thats crypto", is not a legal defense, and "multiple e-mails" can you provide 1 please? The facts are (which is all i need to prove)
1. was ETN management aware of a issue with there software, nodes and/or sending receiving coins?
2. Did they inform you  of this issue vie there T&C`S stated official agreed written correspondence (set out in the T&C`S)

The coins where send from the Official ETN wallet, on 10th March, doing the due diligence for the court case, I have found 3 tweets, mentioning a issue. I on 2nd March stating they had a issue and where working on it 2. stating node operators should update there software 3. telling people not to worry. I am pretty sure I saw  other tweets, but there are no more tweets regarding this on there twitter feed, i dont know if they removed hem or that they where not from ETN.

Non disclose of information, that puts others at a risk of loss is in English law, fraud (fraud act section 3)
I dont believe ETN is a scam, I believe its a good project, but that does not mean we should not hold there feet to the flames and call them out when they f@ok up.

Steffoboy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Hi, but "thats crypto", is not a legal defense, and "multiple e-mails" can you provide 1 please? The facts are (which is all i need to prove)
1. was ETN management aware of a issue with there software, nodes and/or sending receiving coins?
2. Did they inform you  of this issue vie there T&C`S stated official agreed written correspondence (set out in the T&C`S)

The coins where send from the Official ETN wallet, on 10th March, doing the due diligence for the court case, I have found 3 tweets, mentioning a issue. I on 2nd March stating they had a issue and where working on it 2. stating node operators should update there software 3. telling people not to worry. I am pretty sure I saw  other tweets, but there are no more tweets regarding this on there twitter feed, i dont know if they removed hem or that they where not from ETN.

Non disclose of information, that puts others at a risk of loss is in English law, fraud (fraud act section 3)
I dont believe ETN is a scam, I believe its a good project, but that does not mean we should not hold there feet to the flames and call them out when they f@ok up.

Its a newbie account someone is trolling, im going to Sue, lmao, its probably his GF Just spreading FUD, let him come back in a year when he knows more about the "lmaosuit"

cryptoman2.0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

The cryptopia wallet bug has been a problem for a while now.
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't believe there was any intent to cause loss or an attempt to make a gain off of said bug.

Hi, sorry, , Fraud Act 2006 3.Fraud by failing to disclose information
Fraud by failing to disclose information

A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and

(b)intends, by failing to disclose the information—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

So my case will be,
Was ETN management aware of the issue that MAY put coins at risk,  of a loss?
Did they inform people of the issue in accordance with there T&C`S & English law?
That is it,
If they was no they where not aware, i can and will request the court to obtain all correspondence between ETN & Cryptopia,
Then we can see what is really going in.
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

2. Did they inform you  of this issue vie there T&C`S stated official agreed written correspondence (set out in the T&C`S)

The coins where send from the Official ETN wallet, on 10th March, doing the due diligence for the court case, I have found 3 tweets, mentioning a issue. I on 2nd March stating they had a issue and where working on it 2. stating node operators should update there software 3. telling people not to worry. I am pretty sure I saw  other tweets, but there are no more tweets regarding this on there twitter feed, i dont know if they removed hem or that they where not from ETN.

Its a newbie account someone is trolling, im going to Sue, lmao, its probably his GF Just spreading FUD, let him come back in a year when he knows more about the "lmaosuit"

"NEWBIE" yes, on here. But not in the broader context. I will pop back and update you all when its all done and dusted.  
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

2. Did they inform you  of this issue vie there T&C`S stated official agreed written correspondence (set out in the T&C`S)

The coins where send from the Official ETN wallet, on 10th March, doing the due diligence for the court case, I have found 3 tweets, mentioning a issue. I on 2nd March stating they had a issue and where working on it 2. stating node operators should update there software 3. telling people not to worry. I am pretty sure I saw  other tweets, but there are no more tweets regarding this on there twitter feed, i dont know if they removed hem or that they where not from ETN.

"NEWBIE" yes, on here. But not in the broader context. I will pop back and update you all when its all done and dusted.  
Its a fact that the credibility is low when you dont have more than a few post, more than a few trolls, have created alt accounts to endorse themselves with.

cryptoman2.0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

No worrys, but I can honestly say I am not trolling,  I have been updating videos regarding this issue for the last few days. I already got advice from a friend who has been working as a solicitor for the past 15 years, and after telling him about the crypto wildwest, and how there appears to be no regress for the community, after things go wrong outside there own actions, I explained the situation with ETN, he asked me where there company was registered, when I told him UK, he became interested and it was him that advised me,
 "if you really want to do something positive, then as its a UK based Limited Company, then read up ob there T&C`s, and relevant legislation (which he pointed me to the Acts to read) and collect as much relevant info as you can, Just moaning about the situation will not change anything,"

So, after thinking "can I really be bothered, why cant he just do that" I understood his statement, He wanted me to invest the time and understand that just moaning, changers nothing, and by doing my own information collecting, I would have a better understanding of the process.

So I did what he said, told him, and I am meeting him on Monday, too decide which path to take.
Small claims court. ----- easy quick cheap, can file online and have all the papers and forms done in a hour.

High Court------ more expensive, more paperwork and forms to fill in, but it would make the process quick for others in the crypto community in the future, as this case would set the precedent.

NOTE: I am not foolish enough to think the case is 100% guaranteed, but I believe I have a strong enough case to  take the time to pursue it,
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY, its about the community getting away from the "that's crypto" attitude towards, wrong doing, fraud, scams. lies, cons, and poor management.
The fan boys, that think there team (coin/token) can do no wrong, are not doing the adoption of crypto no benefit what so ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4gsq26RY2Q
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: