Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:56:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

Any information about upcoming updates on the mobile miner? I am really sick of watching my S9 performing like my 2 years old S7 phone... I have tried to find any information regarding the app development, but it was a mission impossible for me.
Also something that bothers me a lot is that when I go to a certain location and I start the miner, I need to go to their website and fill out the form country, what kind of mobile data i am using etc etc. And that's every time I change my place, even if I am switching directly office/home. When I open the miner, I need to restart it again. Never saw the miner run for more than 8 hours straight...
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Any information about upcoming updates on the mobile miner? I am really sick of watching my S9 performing like my 2 years old S7 phone... I have tried to find any information regarding the app development, but it was a mission impossible for me.
Also something that bothers me a lot is that when I go to a certain location and I start the miner, I need to go to their website and fill out the form country, what kind of mobile data i am using etc etc. And that's every time I change my place, even if I am switching directly office/home. When I open the miner, I need to restart it again. Never saw the miner run for more than 8 hours straight...
Hashrate for low end phones is higher than high performing ones.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

It seems that some people get a different hash with the same phone. Must be something that causes it but I can't pinpoint it. I was getting a terrible hash rate on my S8+,  around 15 while my brother was getting near 50. I changed my ROM via XDA and I'm now getting 25-30 at all times. So it could be firmware related. I thought I was getting punished for rooting my device lol.

A factory reset might help, but it is a hassle just for a single app.

I also had that issue of it disconnecting. When I went from 4G to WiFi or vice versa. However, since I started using my vpn on phone too, I don't have that problem anymore. Hopefully they are aware of the issues and will be working on them. It is freshly launched after all. We should expect many updates over the year.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 07:43:24 PM by themathiasmiller

Yeah I wonder why though? Why are hashrate higher for low end phones, when high end phones has a higher processor and a better performance?. I'm an S7 edge user and so far, the app is really working well for me. I think the reason why they're making you fill out the form again and again is because of the change of ip, they're making sure that your coins are safe and it's really you who is accessing your wallet and using your mobile miner. I don't think there's any harm in this though it might be quite annoying but it's for the users safety like what they said it's better safe than sorry. Regarding the miner not running for 8 hours straight though, I think this depends on your firmware, so far the miner's doing pretty well on my phone, it has been running for 48 hours straight with no problems, it just exits when I accidentally close it or when my phones goes low on batteries.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Yeah I wonder why though? Why are hashrate higher for low end phones, when high end phones has a higher processor and a better performance?. I'm an S7 edge user and so far, the app is really working well for me. I think the reason why they're making you fill out the form again and again is because of the change of ip, they're making sure that your coins are safe and it's really you who is accessing your wallet and using your mobile miner. I don't think there's any harm in this though it might be quite annoying but it's for the users safety like what they said it's better safe than sorry. Regarding the miner not running for 8 hours straight though, I think this depends on your firmware, so far the miner's doing pretty well on my phone, it has been running for 48 hours straight with no problems, it just exits when I accidentally close it or when my phones goes low on batteries.
They made it so because of the aim for people in the 3rd world, they have lesser phones, after all its not mining. If the app is not in the active window when u close the screen the mining stops. I saw it stop more often after the new wallet.
I get a coin a day on average, this means free transactions, at the fewest 5, how many at top i dont know.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN

Wow, now where have I got a spare $10,000 to spend to even get even anywhere near the bottom of the top 100 traders and in with any hope of winning. This is a pointless competition, it's only one for the whales.
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 12:11:08 AM by simonetti

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, official ETN report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbnpNBYenb0&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=BTQ59hKYtNNA04nw-6

The report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-SFMDa27ot_UWhKgBnT8YIcRYxN3XalZ/view
Steffoboy

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN

Wow, now where have I got a spare $10,000 to spend to even get even anywhere near the bottom of the top 100 traders and in with any hope of winning. This is a pointless competition, it's only one for the whales.
If a whale has 10000 Usd and gain 9%, and you have 50 USD and gain 9,5% You win.

Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

The coin will continue its growth, after the general depression on kripto is over, the coin has proved very good
Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

The coin will continue its growth, after the general depression on kripto is over, the coin has proved very good

You drunk? This was one of the top lossers, despite pure fraud coins.
Highspeed123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 02:08:17 PM by Highspeed123

That is not quite right. Pretty much every coin lost two thirds or three quarters of its value since early January. You neglect to mention that as an ICO coin, it is still one of the most successful and it is still in profit for investors. While the vast majority of other ICO coins are well below investment price.

It's also a new project, pretty much still at the start as far as plans are concerned. You can't measure any projects success by it's value right now. As they are all tied to BTC and BTC has failed to impress since the start of the year. The value of all coins are a reflection of BTC performance. The sooner alts can be untethered from btc in the markets...the better.

If you have seen the document that Electroneum recently shared on Facebook, you'll realise that there is a lot to come, alongside marketing. They are really pushing to make ETN the standard for a real world usable cryptocurrency. They have issues and setbacks of course but show me a coin/token that doesn't?

You have to measure success right now by achievements rather than the value, they have one of the largest user bases / communities in Crypto. They have done more in terms of forging partnerships and making ETN a usable currency that pretty much any other project.

If you measure success by the price then everything has failed, you may as well just cash in your investments and find something else to put your time and money into. The market will take time to recover, and ETN is a long-term investment. Your long history of negativity towards Electroneum isn't going to help, the moaning is getting a bit tiresome.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

That is not quite right. Pretty much every coin lost two thirds or three quarters of its value since early January. You neglect to mention that as an ICO coin, it is still one of the most successful and it is still in profit for investors. While the vast majority of other ICO coins are well below investment price.

It's also a new project, pretty much still at the start as far as plans are concerned. You can't measure any projects success by it's value right now. As they are all tied to BTC and BTC has failed to impress since the start of the year. The value of all coins are a reflection of BTC performance. The sooner alts can be untethered from btc in the markets...the better.

If you have seen the document that Electroneum recently shared on Facebook, you'll realise that there is a lot to come, alongside marketing. They are really pushing to make ETN the standard for a real world usable cryptocurrency. They have issues and setbacks of course but show me a coin/token that doesn't?

You have to measure success right now by achievements rather than the value, they have one or the largest user bases / communities in Crypto. They have done more in terms of forging partnerships and making ETN a usable currency that pretty much any other project.

If you measure success by the price then everything has failed, you may as well just cash in your investments and find something else to put your time and money into. The market will take time to recover, and ETN is a long-term investment. Your long history or negativity towards Electroneum isn't going to help, the moaning is getting a bit tiresome.
I absolutely agree! You have to be an optimist and look forward to the future of the coin. The team has been working for less than a year and we are waiting for a lot of news.
Yoseikan91

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Hello guys !

The last calls on Telegram group gave nice gains to all members ( even 4X in just 24 hours! )😉📈🤑💰🚀, for FREE !!

This is the BEST QUALITY CRYPTO GROUP  ,take a look 😉and come to make 2018 the BEST YEAR IN OUR CRYPTO LIFE !

http://t.me/CryptoBravehearts

To the Moon !!😉📈🤑💰🚀
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

You have to measure success right now by achievements rather than the value, they have one or the largest user bases / communities in Crypto. They have done more in terms of forging partnerships and making ETN a usable currency that pretty much any other project.

If you measure success by the price then everything has failed, you may as well just cash in your investments and find something else to put your time and money into. The market will take time to recover, and ETN is a long-term investment. Your long history or negativity towards Electroneum isn't going to help, the moaning is getting a bit tiresome.
I absolutely agree! You have to be an optimist and look forward to the future of the coin. The team has been working for less than a year and we are waiting for a lot of news.

I agree, as long as development is moving forward it is only positive in line with the roadmap.
1 year is not long in crypto project terms.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

If the dev team will be deliver what is on the roadmap - price will be recover and even rise.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Activity: 2114
Merit: 795

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I've stopped using Electroneum's mobile miner. The output is nothing but a fraction compared to the input. The mobile mining product has really fall below my expectations. It was the main  selling point during the crowdsale If I remember correctly.

Ran the mobile miner for a whole week and the results are nothing to write home about despite the fact that I use a high end device.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

But it runs in the background with bugger all resources, so just let it run? Anyway hope more like you just go away from mining, more for others.
Highspeed123

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

I've stopped using Electroneum's mobile miner. The output is nothing but a fraction compared to the input. The mobile mining product has really fall below my expectations. It was the main  selling point during the crowdsale If I remember correctly.

Ran the mobile miner for a whole week and the results are nothing to write home about despite the fact that I use a high end device.

It is more of a marketing tool and a way to bring more people into cryptocurrency. The barrier to entry is too high for the vast majority of people, most don't understand what crypto is, let alone know how to mine or make deposits from coinbase etc. It is all a massive faff and the average person is bewildered by it all. Enter an all one wallet and mining simulation that anyone can download and use on their phone, getting a bit of education along the way. It can reach a huge (mainstream) audience of people, and will definitely be improved in the near future. They have plans for NFC payments, mobile phone bill subsidisation, payment gateways and I expect a great deal more than we know about. The coins people gain in the background with next to no resources necessary, will soon have a purpose. They will amass over time and hopefully grow in value too, then people will be able to spend them on various things, pay towards mobile data, convert to fiat or from fiat to ETN on the fly...all within the app. That is their eventual goal.

They never promised a crazy number of coins from the mining, there could potentially be millions of users if it does go viral. They have not even really started the marketing yet..and they will! So the number of coins gained is actually quite reasonable when you think about it. What amounts to little value now, could be much more in the future. It does not cost you anything to have it running, not even effort, so why complain? Might as well do it and add a few coins to your larger investment, if you made one.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

I've stopped mining Electroneum on my GPU rig, it was running below the break-even point, but hope to start up again once these Cryptonight ASIC's are put out of commision (the manufacturer runs them for a few weeks before selling them, to "test" them of course).
At least TrutleCoin is working to cobble the Cryptonight ASIC's.
https://medium.com/@turtlecoin/take-your-baikal-and-shove-it-up-your-asic-b05c96187790
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:14 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:08:49 AM by stfN2128

Edit: wrong topic xD  sorry guys
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: