Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

I've stopped using Electroneum's mobile miner. The output is nothing but a fraction compared to the input. The mobile mining product has really fall below my expectations. It was the main  selling point during the crowdsale If I remember correctly.

Ran the mobile miner for a whole week and the results are nothing to write home about despite the fact that I use a high end device.

Yelp me too have eventually let the mobile mining go, i realized that Keep mining with my device with such less output is not best and a total waste of my time and maybe inflicting damage to my device, don't want to run the risk of having battery and other unkwon issues.

Between this dip has given me more time to load up and just hodl for some time, i think just buy and hodl is more profitable in my opinion, the mobile mining stuff was just for marketing to attract more people in the project,  Hs/s i get in my device is joke to make any meaningful result.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Any information about upcoming updates on the mobile miner? I am really sick of watching my S9 performing like my 2 years old S7 phone... I have tried to find any information regarding the app development, but it was a mission impossible for me.
Also something that bothers me a lot is that when I go to a certain location and I start the miner, I need to go to their website and fill out the form country, what kind of mobile data i am using etc etc. And that's every time I change my place, even if I am switching directly office/home. When I open the miner, I need to restart it again. Never saw the miner run for more than 8 hours straight...
Hashrate for low end phones is higher than high performing ones.

Yeah I wonder why though? Why are hashrate higher for low end phones, when high end phones has a higher processor and a better performance?. I'm an S7 edge user and so far, the app is really working well for me. I think the reason why they're making you fill out the form again and again is because of the change of ip, they're making sure that your coins are safe and it's really you who is accessing your wallet and using your mobile miner. I don't think there's any harm in this though it might be quite annoying but it's for the users safety like what they said it's better safe than sorry. Regarding the miner not running for 8 hours straight though, I think this depends on your firmware, so far the miner's doing pretty well on my phone, it has been running for 48 hours straight with no problems, it just exits when I accidentally close it or when my phones goes low on batteries.
They made it so because of the aim for people in the 3rd world, they have lesser phones, after all its not mining. If the app is not in the active window when u close the screen the mining stops. I saw it stop more often after the new wallet.
I get a coin a day on average, this means free transactions, at the fewest 5, how many at top i dont know.

That's very kind for the team to do, I'm glad they're thinking about the people who are living in the 3rd world countries. I think with this, you can use multiple phones to mine and get a pretty good amount of reward. Yeah that happens to me as well but it's not really a problem in my part, I just always let the app open then press the home button then proceed to my day to day tasks with my phone. I haven't really had any issues regarding the miner stopping when running in the background maybe that's because I haven't updated to the new wallet yet. What's your phone model? I average on getting 3-5 coins a day, I usually mine 24 hours straight. Honestly I really like the mobile miner, it doesn't affect my battery that much, it just runs so smoothly background without affecting any of my usual tasks.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

cryptopia will soon delist list coin due to numerous network issues and becomes too much work burden for their staff. blame ETN dev that fumbled this project from launch. happy to have dumped at 5000 sats when markets 1st opened. will buy them all back at 75 sat before long

Where did you read that cryptopia will delist ETN from their platform soon? I peaked at the markets yesterday and ETN was not in that section Cheesy Or are you following their twitter?
Seems to try spreading FUDs to buy cheaper Electrons I'm. Good luck, stupid fuder.
Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.
LOL channeling whales, most ridicolous i heard.
Bitcoin dominance is rising, ALL alt coins is falling, BTC at low price, people anticipate a run in BTC, alt coins suffers when that happens, when people anticipate the top is near, altcoins rise from selling BTC into them.

All should listen to Murzibia. He makes so much sense. The fact that he went on to call it a shitcoin in his last post means he isn't worth the effort. Half of Cryptopia's current user base was brought in through ETN and the volume has been great since launch, despite the crashing market.  If they removed it, it would be their loss. There are other options and there will surely be more later down the line too.
what other exchanges will list ETN? none
why? the reputation fostered by dev team to fail with this project
ETN has become the poster child of how NOT to launch a coin rather than an example of how coin should be launch.

they never inform community of coin listing instead secretly dump premine on cryptopia
failure to list coin to any bigger exchanges like bittrex or hitbtc
failure to secure their own network with several security breaches
failure to release paperwallet coins to ico holder to trade while miners dump coins at good price
failure to release simulated mining at launch
failure to work with exchange to keep coin from maintence mode
failure to provide purpose or use of ETN only niche marketing to mobile devices
what future promise does this coin hold as a currency? for what use? what products? all ETN ever was is a copy and paste to XMR with the addition of simulated mobile mining.
Now they must deal with ASIC devices already in use and soon to hit mainstream market.
Who trust this dev team to resolve this issue by changing algo with such a laundry list of known failures already to date in such a short existence?

I have just filed my case against ETN regarding the "non disclosure of information that could lead to a loss to others" contrary to there T&C`S regarding WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS BY EMAIL. It is now filed and waiting judicial review, that will be completed on Monday, if they agree the case as merit, than ETN will be sent (by the court) my case particulars and have 14 days to settle, counter the claim, or defend. Its not my goal to bring bad publicity, BUT when a company disregards and shows zero regard for there community then they deserve all that comes there way.
In my opinion, the only way ETN will survive is, if Mr Ells steps down, a new dev team is put in place, the project is relaunched as a mobile game currency. Not a fake promo miner, BUT, SAYING THAT. Any good dev team will see the project, run a mile, and do there own coin and ICO.
THE LINK IS PART 1, I HAVE NOT UPLOADED PART 4 YET, thats the one that will show the filed court document, it will be up today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4gsq26RY2Q
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

What if others here sue you for bringing their profits down?
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:43:30 PM by new24core

What if others here sue you for bringing their profits down?

I think there are some points to remember and I'm not too worried at the moment.

1. On the surface there may be a valid claim but you never know which way the case may go until the final decision.
2. ETN could quite easily settle out of court and bury this case.
3. Most people will have sent a small test amount before sending a large amount.  Hence, the total ETN that falls into the claim may be small.
4. If the case is successful then the legal exposure, and free advertising although negative will far out way the negative.
5. ETN is a UK LTD so who knows what funds have been associated with the company.
6. If ETN fails then their founder will never be trusted in business again.
7. Most importantly ETN want to be successful and they are not stupid.

Based on the these points and many more I would not panic at the moment.

XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:16:37 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:01:39 PM by XmasJohn08

The price is so good because I sell everything I have at .17 and now is .029 BUY-BUY-BUY so I sell 94140 to buy 560774 LooooL!!! I like this game  Grin

new24core

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

The price is so good because I sell everything I have at .17 and now is .029 BUY-BUY-BUY so I sell 94140 to buy 560774 LooooL!!! I like this game  Grin

You bought back in too early!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Thanks to people not mining ETN with the mobile app. The airdrop is going to last longer. And thanks for the drop of the price, we can get ETN more easily.
I think some people didn't learn about the guy who tried to buy a pizza with 10000 Bitcoin...
XmasJohn08

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Not really, basically my full amount was 148900 but I invested back only 94140.

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Not really, basically my full amount was 148900 but I invested back only 94140.

I will appreciate this decision even you made nice profit and buy back at low price but this strategy not work all the time. This time you are lucky who got this opportunity to turn you tokens into 6x
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Hello guys !

The last calls on Telegram group gave nice gains to all members ( even 4X in just 24 hours! )😉📈🤑💰🚀, for FREE !!

This is the BEST QUALITY CRYPTO GROUP  ,take a look 😉and come to make 2018 the BEST YEAR IN OUR CRYPTO LIFE !

http://t.me/CryptoBravehearts

To the Moon !!😉📈🤑💰🚀

This used to come over telegram groups and now on the forum? delete it as fast as you can or you will be banned by the mod.Pathetic to see such spam over here too.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Could price go any lover???
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

There is always hope for promising project when it have so large numbers of the people in community. This is part of the healthy when price go up and it got correction before move to next level I think it will be more high in next few days.
kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

There is always hope for promising project when it have so large numbers of the people in community. This is part of the healthy when price go up and it got correction before move to next level I think it will be more high in next few days.
Yes it make sense... But price pass all time low and I wonder when this correction is going to stop...
new24core

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 11:18:49 AM by new24core

The price will continue to drop as the demand will continue to drop and weak hands will bail.

Once there is any good news the price will bounce back!

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Glad that i sold ETN earlier in loss now i can buy 3x more coins lol.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

The price will continue to drop as the demand will continue to drop and weak hands will bail.

Once there is any good news the price will bounce back!

That's how the market is going to be, most of the weak hand will sell their coins in the market and they will move on because they are very panic about the present situation. People who have faith in the project will start holding the coins until the price increases.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Yes it make sense... But price pass all time low and I wonder when this correction is going to stop...

It won't stop until BTC starts performing. It's on a downtrend and could drop a lot more over the coming days. As all alts are tied to BTC, they will all be falling in value as they have since the start of the year. The loss in value is not exclusive to ETN.

Hopefully the future will see all alts untethered from BTC. They should be tied to fiat, so they all have their own price based off their own merit, rather than just reflect BTC's success or failure.

Nobody is going to invest a great deal of money in alts while the market is still in decline, and BTC is still struggling.
XmasJohn08

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

LOooOL, I just exchange 19 LTC to ETN and if is get
01 I will add 6 XMR Roll Eyes

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

The coin will continue its growth, after the general depression on kripto is over, the coin has proved very good

You drunk? This was one of the top lossers, despite pure fraud coins.

That is not quite right. Pretty much every coin lost two thirds or three quarters of its value since early January. You neglect to mention that as an ICO coin, it is still one of the most successful and it is still in profit for investors. While the vast majority of other ICO coins are well below investment price.

It's also a new project, pretty much still at the start as far as plans are concerned. You can't measure any projects success by it's value right now. As they are all tied to BTC and BTC has failed to impress since the start of the year. The value of all coins are a reflection of BTC performance. The sooner alts can be untethered from btc in the markets...the better.

If you have seen the document that Electroneum recently shared on Facebook, you'll realise that there is a lot to come, alongside marketing. They are really pushing to make ETN the standard for a real world usable cryptocurrency. They have issues and setbacks of course but show me a coin/token that doesn't?

You have to measure success right now by achievements rather than the value, they have one or the largest user bases / communities in Crypto. They have done more in terms of forging partnerships and making ETN a usable currency that pretty much any other project.

If you measure success by the price then everything has failed, you may as well just cash in your investments and find something else to put your time and money into. The market will take time to recover, and ETN is a long-term investment. Your long history or negativity towards Electroneum isn't going to help, the moaning is getting a bit tiresome.
I absolutely agree! You have to be an optimist and look forward to the future of the coin. The team has been working for less than a year and we are waiting for a lot of news.
If the dev team will be deliver what is on the roadmap - price will be recover and even rise.

I have to agree. Most people are still making a profit with this coin (even if you purchased during ICO during the no bonus stage). Of course this will be different for those who purchased post ICO. Unfortunately right now most crypto currencies are going through a red stage (I was thrilled when my portfolio was mostly green on Saturday, but that is how quickly things change here). This coin has potential.

The team shared this on Facebook on Friday (not sure if anyone else has already shared it, so my apologies if this is being repeated):
"Great video and some nice insights into the document! It’s been exciting working on this and is a great follow up to our work at mobile world congress GSMA Barcelona. Just to confirm and explain; It is the key document that explains all to current and potential partners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbnpNBYenb0&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=BTQ59hKYtNNA04nw-6 "
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: