Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

Dean, one of the Devs, just stated this:

Dean:
We are working as fast as we can to get things sorted so we can launch the mobile wallet
Grrizzly

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

I feel like you are really on top of things Contraband, but you are dodging this question every time.

Why won't the devs comment about the pools they setup and collected 4% on that stopped paying out after 12 hours but continued to accept shares for days?

This is a major issue and a lot of coins should still be distributed to the miners that earned them. Not one word about it is very unprofessional even if they don't want to continue running the pools is no excuse for not paying out or addressing problems.

Please at least address this and don't say contact support. Are you not the support for the community?

I will check with this issue. I dont see many people mentioning it. If what you say is the case, I will find out for you and get it addressed.

I am not trying to dodge you, sorry, Ive been trying to deal with a few scammers that keep mis-quoting me.

Sorry, it took me so long to respond.

Many people don't understand what happened, and thank you for looking into this. Sorry I had to get your attention in such a way.

The US pool stopped payouts at 9AM on day 2, but we mined all day on day 2. So those payouts should still exist on the pool, but nobody is saying anything but go to another pool.

Can everyone else respond to this post if this has happened to you.

Thank you

Yea, happened to me, I went to sleep and everything was ticking over fine but when I got back from work the next day my miners were still submitting shares but I hadn't recieved any payouts for ~12hrs (US pool).
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Anyone else unable to login into their account? It says my account no longer exists. I can't even view my coins...is this do to them shutting down the system, in which I will be able to at least view my coins upon them bringing it back up?

Can I log in without being afraid that everything is gone.
or is the login still dangerous. that is already 4 days where nothing works properly
boba02

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

I feel like you are really on top of things Contraband, but you are dodging this question every time.

Why won't the devs comment about the pools they setup and collected 4% on that stopped paying out after 12 hours but continued to accept shares for days?

This is a major issue and a lot of coins should still be distributed to the miners that earned them. Not one word about it is very unprofessional even if they don't want to continue running the pools is no excuse for not paying out or addressing problems.

Please at least address this and don't say contact support. Are you not the support for the community?

I will check with this issue. I dont see many people mentioning it. If what you say is the case, I will find out for you and get it addressed.

I am not trying to dodge you, sorry, Ive been trying to deal with a few scammers that keep mis-quoting me.

Many people don't understand what happened, and thank you for looking into this. Sorry I had to get your attention in such a way.

The US pool stopped payouts at 9AM on day 2, but we mined all day on day 2. So those payouts should still exist on the pool, but nobody is saying anything but go to another pool.

Thank you

I was among those miners too. And tried to draw your attention for 3 days up to the point when you started deleting my posts.
It's not cool from PR standpoint.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
boba02

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

Since my posts have been deleted here, I started new thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357920.msg24039165#msg24039165

Everybody is welcome to post there and share your experience and concerns.

Beware of scam:
- Koinbi.com exchange. Fake exchange rates, withdrawals don't work, no way to contact support.
covert24

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

lol..  What a shit show this has turned in to...  I have sold off all the coins I mined within the first day of mining (when the provided pools were actually paying, that is) and am just sitting on the few coins I still have in the ICO wallet.  Checking in periodically for any major updates on access to the ICO wallets and such with basically the same news being posted.  The momentum and hype has dissipated drastically thus far IMO.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:04:39 PM

Actually, a lot of us have been complaining about this since day 2. Just as an example: the old ANN thread, page 204, post #4080.

contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

Contraband, would you like to explain why you are deleting my posts?
Am I giving misinformation?
And if not, are you afraid that people may read my point of view?

I sent you a PM explaining that you had, maybe by accident, quoted someone that posted a "quote" of mine that wasnt true.

I saw your message.
Are you trying to say that the quote on the screenshot below is not yours?
Do you want to blame it on hackers again?

I'm gonna check if you deleted your original post.

Yes, the bottom info of the pic. I did not say anywhere.

I quoted this so you and everyone else can understand, but Ill delete your post again because I dont want people seeing that and missing this.

Please understand, I cant let false quotes of me to stay up.

Im sure that makes sense.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:13:14 PM

What's needed is a GUI wallet.
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

finally we got our mining pool back up running!

===>>> http://pool.electroneum.space <<<===

# Features

• dedicated ultra low latency server located in Frankfurt Germany
  • SPECIAL for the next days: pool fee 0.0% compared to 4% of official mining pools (later not more than 0.5%)
  • nicehash supported
  • minimum payout 0.1 ETN --> no payout delays
  • more than 50 miners already supporting
  • fast and easy support via discord channel

join our community to get support or have fun in our discord channel

===>>> https://discord.gg/z5Cuug <<<===

bjbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

I have been mining on the uspool for days and I have millions of shares, but no coins.  I am assuming these will payout when they get the wallets back online?
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

I have been mining on the uspool for days and I have millions of shares, but no coins.  I am assuming these will payout when they get the wallets back online?

USpool is basically down - you can hope to get your pending payouts but the pool does not find blocks anymore -->

come over to http://pool.electroneum.space or join our discord channel for help

https://discord.gg/z5Cuug
boba02

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

I quoted this so you and everyone else can understand, but Ill delete your post again because I dont want people seeing that and missing this.

No, it actually doesn't make sense.
I raised a question about pools holding payouts, you suggested to contact the pools, I posted a pic showing that the pools were launched by your team and then you started deleting my posts.

From where I'm standing it looks more like your team threw you under the bus by letting you handle PR on all the mistakes they made. And being under a huge amount of pressure you employed a technique of ignoring questions that you couldn't answer. Then you gave wrong answer (by suggesting to contact pool support) and then you started deleting posts when we insisted.

I'm sure this makes sense.

Beware of scam:
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:26:38 PM

Thank you

I was among those miners too. And tried to draw your attention for 3 days up to the point when you started deleting my posts.
It's not cool from PR standpoint.

I have told you the reason in PM and here on the thread that I was not deleting your post because of what you are saying, but because you were quoting an image of something I did not say.

I have people responding to the issue, and you are not the only one. I have passed the message along and I am making a list of all the people that have reported the issue
contraband (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

No, it actually doesn't make sense.
I raised a question about pools holding payouts, you suggested to contact the pools, I posted a pic showing that the pools were launched by your team and then you started deleting my posts.

From where I'm standing it looks more like your team threw you under the bus by letting you handle PR on all the mistakes they made. And being under a huge amount of pressure you employed a technique of ignoring questions that you couldn't answer. Then you gave wrong answer (by suggesting to contact pool support) and then you started deleting posts when we insisted.

I'm sure this makes sense.

Yes, contact the pools

And I am contacting the Devs

I deleted your posts because you were posting an image of a quote DID NOT make.

As you can see I am not trying to dodge the issue or deleting any of these posts

hookman

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

Thank you
Yep, happened to me too on the US pool.

Last payout was at 11/1/2017, 2:33:00 PM.

I carried on mining another day or so after that, during which my balance stopped going up even though I was submitting many shares.
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

It has been widely reported thoroughly through this thread and the last thread that there are issues with mining.

At least with US Pools.

If profits are your concern, you can use something like Nicehash where the configuration is done on their end and other users pay to use your hashing power to mine electroneum or any other coin.

That was the only solution that worked for me and a few others I have seen in the thread. This is a stopgap solution until the pool issues are resolved.

Everyone still has an outlet to be compensated for mining. You just have to read through the thread. If you have AMD rigs and they are mining Ethash right now I highly suggest you to switch them.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:44:02 PM

Contraband, you do understand that every post you delete is being re-posted on 2 different threads.

Altcoin Discussion Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357879.0

Altcoin Announcements Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357920.0

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
oserega1974

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

can I use the wallet from the exchange cryptopia
I today on a pool mynil 3 hours, but and did not see payments.
help me please
csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

It has been widely reported thoroughly through this thread and the last thread that there are issues with mining.

At least with US Pools.

If profits are your concern, you can use something like Nicehash where the configuration is done on their end and other users pay to use your hashing power to mine electroneum or any other coin.

That was the only solution that worked for me and a few others I have seen in the thread. This is a stopgap solution until the pool issues are resolved.

Everyone still has an outlet to be compensated for mining. You just have to read through the thread. If you have AMD rigs and they are mining Ethash right now I highly suggest you to switch them.

That's a good suggestion , but at this juncture  it is unprofitable for many people to start mining this coin now isn't It?

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: