Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

All users not satisfied with ETN should give negative trust to contraband and all electroneum staff on this forum.
Plenty of reason there:
- Using mobile miner name for airdrop software, misleading investors and newcomers
- Promising to keep the coin ASIC resistant during ICO and then going ASIC friendly
- Gaming implementations promises as top priority that never happened
- Big exchange listing promises that never happened
- Apple mining software that never happened (yes, you should have consulted Apple before announcing it)

Leaving negative trust is the only way to let other registered users know that they need to be careful with this coin.

This guy literally gave me neg trust for being the community manager of ETN

Hes not in a trusted network, so it only shows up for him, bit still, I cant believe it

ETN is not a scam and Ive never scammed anyone in my life.

We need the Newbie Jail back. I dont know why they ever got rid of it lol

No, you got the neg trust for the following reason:

trilade   2018-08-04   0.10000000   Reference   They are constantly using mobile mining as a reference to their air drop software. This is misleading new crypto investors and causing financial damage to them.

And this is because you have made me and my friend invest with your great "mobile miner" and promises mentioned above during the ICO.
And I have never said ETN is a scam.
Get your facts right!
Just stating, and explaining what happened to me while doing business with you. So I should get jail for this?

Youre mis-using the trust system

Trilade you are now banned from this topic

Start your own topic if you wish

You are not right

I havent scammed anyone

You are being asked to leave this topic

Do not post here on this topic again

Anyone who is to going give someone neg trust for no reason is not welcome here.

Since you are new, if you continue to post here, you will be banned from the entire forum, just like the others, according to the forum rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GERGX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

What a shitshow, you ban people from discord, you ban them from telegram, and you ban them in bitcointalk.

And your main outlet for communication is Facebook  Grin  Grin  Grin
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
Merited by contraband (1), RivAngE (1)

What a shitshow, you ban people from discord, you ban them from telegram, and you ban them in bitcointalk.

And your main outlet for communication is Facebook  Grin  Grin  Grin

Actually while i'am in 99.9% vs banning there is a good reason there is such a function on every forum, discord, whtever.

In some cases you just don't have another option when some poisons, waters or disrupts a discussion only, which absolutly
happend here and was the case. Such argumenting is no more valuable criticism but only slandering and badmouthing.

poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

ETN GOING TO 50 satoshi.....1 year againt price 5 satoshie .....i believe

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

What is wrong with the mobile minier? The application seems to be working fine, it connects to the network but the balance does not change.
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I could not find the question about which iOS device you are using in your registration form, will the application be accessible to each device? Or are there any restrictions?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

What is wrong with the mobile minier? The application seems to be working fine, it connects to the network but the balance does not change.

I've noticed it's taking a long time to update, maybe in order to stay as battery and data friendly as possible? But if you press "stop" and then "start" mining again, it should update the amount.

I could not find the question about which iOS device you are using in your registration form, will the application be accessible to each device? Or are there any restrictions?

There are hardly any restrictions for iOS devices. Everything that came out the last 5 years will be fine, and probably even older devices too.
Miro1764n

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

I've noticed it's taking a long time to update, maybe in order to stay as battery and data friendly as possible? But if you press "stop" and then "start" mining again, it should update the amount.
I press "stop" and then i press "start" and....nothing changes. The status is active, but the balance does not change in the last 3 days. I have no idea what happened. A couple of days ago everything worked fine.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

I press "stop" and then i press "start" and....nothing changes. The status is active, but the balance does not change in the last 3 days. I have no idea what happened. A couple of days ago everything worked fine.

Try logging all the way out.

Not just putting in your 5 digit pin, but all the way out
RivAngE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

I noticed you said "the balance does not change", do you mean the "Pending Balance" from the "Miner" section of the app, or the "wallet balance" from the "Wallet" section?
The Pending Balance should increase like once every hour but only after it reaches 10 ETN it will be moved to your Wallet Balance.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Here is a quote from a discussion Im having in the "Is Electroneum a Scam" topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.msg43678807#msg43678807

Feel free to stop by and join in the discussion.

If you can, give the main reasons behind your opinions, and why you agree or disagree with comments you refer to in your response.

This is one of the things they have pointed out we are not doing.

Sure, some people, but for the most part, I see a well educated community that has no problem articulating itself.

For one Im the Community Manager on Bitcointalk, so sure Im totally*** bias*** full disclosure

Where was Iota 10 months in? Certianly not where Iota is today. I believe they were at 10x ICO price, down from the ATH at the time of 20x I believe

ETN is down LOWER than ICO price from 20x ATH.

I certianly didnt expect much the first year. Look at it like a company. 10 months is nothing..

Think REAL time not crypto time.

They have almost 2 million registered users.

They are on pace to pass BTC in total number of users within a year.

They are gaining users at a pace faster than Facebook and Twitter at this point in their history.

They hold the patent for Instant Transactions. And before you think, "patents dont mean much on crypto", remember most vendors wont be able to accept a coin that copied it without premission.

They have a 40+ MILLION WAR CHEST, are experts in marketing, and havent started marketing yet.

Changing course and accepting ASIC gives them a VERY secure network, thats the short story why they did it

They have a plan, the team to pull off their plan, and the resources to do it.

Since the beginning, all we heard from every new coin is "Mass Adoption", but this time you have in ETN, a coin thats well on its way.

For less than a penny a piece, youd be hard pressed to find a coin with better ROI over the next year.

Since everything I just said is true, I would say that its worth some DEEP Research.

To answer the question. Its definately NOT a scam, even if you hate us lol

Dont invest more than you can afford to lose and dont mistake my posts as investment advice.

***I am not a neutral mod or admin, but ETNs Community Manager with clear bias****

I think that's fair enough and at least you have the decency to admit that you do have a bias rather than the average idiot who just spouts the same crap.

So I have some questions/issues - answer as you will or not!

• 2 million registered users but 150k on the mobile miner, let's generously assume that half are on iOS so what's the other 1.7 million people doing?
  • They have a 'pat pending' - as you have seen on Dragons Den and many other places this isn't exactly a big deal and they haven't disclosed what is patented, if it's a patent for a very specific thing, it's not hard to side-step so do you have or know the patent number because I'd like to research it.
  • How are they experts in marketing? It's Richard Ells' background, everyone goes on about Retortal Ltd, but it's nothing, the company's accounts do not paint the same picture as he does.
  • ASICs do not make a network secure, currently the price is falling fast enough that if the profitability threshold is crossed, this thing will die. In the WP they made a big deal about it being ASIC-resistant and Ells very clearly turned his back on the people that got it to where it was, hobby miners with GPUs who spent their time, money, hashrate and electricity to get this to where it is and then had the gall to ask GPU miners to step up to the plate when they finally did the hard fork, only to reverse it days later. ASIC miners are no more or less loyal than GPU miners, if it's not profitable, they will go elsewhere, simple as. And I think they were under duress to re-allow ASICs (or in bed with Bitmain), as no-one, not even someone with no backbone like Ells would reverse a decision like that.
  • The actual cost of a coin is not relevant, if they had hundredth the supply then it would effectively be hundred times more per coin at a given market cap. But the only thing they might have going is hype off the back of this instant payment stuff, which is still very much vapourware
  • There is nothing wrong with Mass Adoption but you do not believe that is a facet and completely ignoring the technical side or the importance of people running nodes and mining is a concern? I do, I also fear that the dumbing down of mining to the level of 'any twat who can operate a smartphone' is a dangerous thing to do because people should know what they are doing and how it all works.
  • IOTA has grown a lot but it had a strong dev team and took a ground up approach, did you not smell a rat when they basically copy-pasted Monero and changed XMR for ETN and Monero for Electroneum? That is mostly why the hard fork took months to achieve by which time ASICs had all but ruined it for everyone else, which is why they (GPU miners) left.

Your advice of DYOR is correct as is don't invest what you can't afford to lose but I guarantee you by the way people speak on the forums, Twitter, etc. some of them did invest money that they can't afford to lose and the absolutely steadfast opinion and loyalty is formed by fear that it might go to nothing so they hope and pray that it won't. People are still betting on this going to 50x and I reckon about the best you can expect is maybe 2-3x and that will still be based purely off hype.

I don't think it's a scam but I would struggle to find a coin that has a more lacklustre dev team or a CEO that prefers to spend more time in the media than actually getting onto this - so not a scam, just hideous mismanagement and transparency.

And I just wanted to add that I do hold ETN, so I think as I am effectively as close as you can be to a 'shareholder' in crypto. I'm not just someone who dislikes something for the sake of it, but having been there since day one and watched this play out, this is the conclusion I've come to.

Great questions!!!

- there are always 150-175k using the mobile miner these days, the rest are not currently mining at the time

-Patent Info

Richard Ells-

"That’s right – we now have a protected patent that allows us to add bitcoin, Ethereum, monero or virtually any other cryptocurrency to our app and allow users to make instant crypto payments to any vendor who wants to have the convenience of instant check-out. This won’t be happening this year, as we want to get Electroneum (ETN) out there first into the market, but it gives us the ABILITY to provide this if the market demands it. We could therefore work with a large multinational vendor who had chosen a different cryptocurrency, but still leverage the Electroneum brand, as part of our strategy for brand dominance and growth.

There’s bound to be a ton of questions and there’s bound to be a lot of people trying to claim that this can’t happen or it doesn’t exist – but I assure you that the patent is filed (patent app. Number 1805708.3) and Dentons are confident of our claims, and we are going to deliver everything we’ve said we will. This single jurisdiction patent application protects the idea we apply for global patents.

It covers a number of other things too, that we’ve discovered by being the first people to ever handle this volume of cryptocurrency users in a hybrid app. Since we’ve found solutions for a lot of the problems, we’ve patented the techniques to give Electroneum the intellectual property rights, enabling us to protect the process, or even earn royalties from their use elsewhere.

One of the phrases we heard last year speaking to one of the large vendors we are in discussion with was “Where is your moat?”. What they meant by this is what is to stop someone else coming along and offering the same thing. What protects the Electroneum business model (other than our massive first mover advantage)? This patent is exactly what they were after. If gives them a reason to publicly endorse us as a fintech partner, because we are following the corporate path.

We are now protected. No new ICO can think “great idea” and take it, as it’s protected by global patent laws"

- Rich is a marketing genius. And look at the companies like Avon and Herbalife (Richs Clients) for example, and think on how they market their products.

Rich also pulled off an ICO that had the highest number of investors in crypto history

Can I prove hes a marketing genius? Not really I guess, but if I were to market a crypto, he would be the one Id pick, just on how many users hes been able to pick up without the first marketing campaign that dips into the ICO money having occured yet.

- going back to the ASICs was the smartest move. Sure, if the coin loses all its miners, it will die. I wouldnt worry about that. I dont see that happening. I said many months ago that I fully expect the price to dip to $.005 before it starts going back up. It takes time to build a solid team and get everything worked out with all the different partnerships, and to find, hire, and let the best PR firms in each region of the world prepare for the first real marketing push. Etc etc.

It takes time to roll out what they are trying to accomplish worldwide. During this time the market will lose some faith, but it wont take so long that we will even come close to dropping far enough that we will lose all our support. In fact, we are still gaining users due to the viral effect of the mobile miner.

-Instant Transaction Tech vaporware concern

I hate the vaporware stage myself

There is already beta testing for the Instant Transactions Tech going on within the general community. So were at beta. Past the vaporware stage

- Some friendly Observations and PERSONAL market expectations

--> I beleive BTC will hit $100,000 within 6 to 24 months
--> During this time I believe cryptos total MC will be in the Trillions
--> If these things occur, and ETN is in the Top 5, that puts ETN at $2 to $5, big IFs, but I think thats where crypto is headed.

Like they say, I dont think weve seen nothing yet!!!

And I do think ETN will be in the Top 5 when they have the most users of any crypto, enable the billions of people that are unbanked, the ETN app comes standard on hundreds of millions of phones, Instant Tranaction Tech is a success, etc

All these things are not pie in the sky dreams.

We have made progress on all these fronts. We are on pace with the patent, current already announced partnerships bringing exposure of ETN to 130 million of our partners customers (thats just the partnerships already announced so far), our partners and many of our userbase, is in the regions where many are unbanked, so market penetration is well on its way there, etc. Also, we are already halfway to passing BTC in total users.

Research and stay tuned everyone!!!

*Do not invest more than you can afford to lose and dont mistake my posts for investment advice*

*** I am not a neutral mod or admin. I am Electroneum's Community Manager and have clear bias***
Miro1764n

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

I noticed you said "the balance does not change", do you mean the "Pending Balance" from the "Miner" section of the app, or the "wallet balance" from the "Wallet" section?
The Pending Balance should increase like once every hour but only after it reaches 10 ETN it will be moved to your Wallet Balance.
I meant pending balance. It does not increase. Maybe I was banned in this app or something like this? Grin
contraband (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

I meant pending balance. It does not increase. Maybe I was banned in this app or something like this? Grin

LOL

Seriously, if youve logged all the way out to the point that you have to put in your password again, and not just your 5 digit pin, AND its not one of many devices you are mobile mining on, then submit a support ticket.

Thanks
RivAngE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Allow me to make a suggestion for an exchange,
https://blockport.io/

Because of it's friendly user interface and the mobile version of the site which functions as an app, I believe it'll be very suitable for Electroneum's philosophy.
It also accepts fiat so it'll be the first fiat->ETN gateway and since it's a new exchange (still in open beta I think?) it might have a low entrance cost.

In the near feature they're promising to implement their main selling point too, which is social trading (copying the trades of another, more experienced user).
trilade

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

All users not satisfied with ETN should give negative trust to contraband and all electroneum staff on this forum.
Plenty of reason there:
- Using mobile miner name for airdrop software, misleading investors and newcomers
- Promising to keep the coin ASIC resistant during ICO and then going ASIC friendly
- Apple mining software that never happened (yes, you should have consulted Apple before announcing it)

Leaving negative trust is the only way to let other registered users know that they need to be careful with this coin.

Hes not in a trusted network, so it only shows up for him, bit still, I cant believe it

trilade   2018-08-04   0.10000000   Reference   They are constantly using mobile mining as a reference to their air drop software. This is misleading new crypto investors and causing financial damage to them.

And this is because you have made me and my friend invest with your great "mobile miner" and promises mentioned above during the ICO.
Get your facts right!
Just stating, and explaining what happened to me while doing business with you. So I should get jail for this?

You are not right

I havent scammed anyone

Anyone who is to going give someone neg trust for no reason is not welcome here.

Since you are new, if you continue to post here, you will be banned from the entire forum, just like the others, according to the forum rules.

Contraband just sent me a message trying to blackmail me saying:

"ETN is not a scam. You are abusing trust system. I will remove your negative trust as soon as you remove mine. This is silly"

That sounds like the real abuse of the system - giving a neg because you have received one. No question why ETN is going down. Their "community managers" are so unprofessional. Banning, blackmailing, discrediting customers.
ETN team, take a look at top companies social media feeds and learn how to handle complaints.
contraband (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Plenty of reason there:

Get your facts right!

You are not right

I havent scammed anyone

"ETN is not a scam. You are abusing trust system. I will remove your negative trust as soon as you remove mine. This is silly"

That sounds like the real abuse of the system - giving a neg because you have received one. No question why ETN is going down. Their "community managers" are so unprofessional. Banning, blackmailing, discrediting customers.
ETN team, take a look at top companies social media feeds and learn how to handle complaints.

This is not blackmail, this is how the Admins for this forum have told me how to resolve this type of issue, is to talk to the person who gave the negative trust.

Dont know where you get blackmail.

I AM IMFORMING YOU FOR THE 2ND TIME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM POSTING IN THIS TOPIC.

I AM NOW HANDING TO OVER TO THE SITE ADMIN, AND THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR CONTINUING TO POST IN A SELF-MODERATED TOPIC IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE
trilade

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Plenty of reason there:

Get your facts right!

You are not right

I havent scammed anyone

This is not blackmail, this is how the Admins for this forum have told me how to resolve this type of issue, is to talk to the person who gave the negative trust.

Dont know where you get blackmail.

I AM IMFORMING YOU FOR THE 2ND TIME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM POSTING IN THIS TOPIC.

I AM NOW HANDING TO OVER TO THE SITE ADMIN, AND THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR CONTINUING TO POST IN A SELF-MODERATED TOPIC IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE

So the admins told you to leave me negative trust for something I have never done, and blackmail me saying you will remove it if I remove the honest feedback? Doubt it.
RivAngE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

I've put the drama guy to the ignore list, let's move on please.

I've tried to move the entire balance of my wallet using the web wallet, but after the transaction is put in "pending" mode it gives me the "error code 16". There's no documentation in your site as to what this error is, the "Find out more." link near the error code find nothing and redirects me.

I've tried to leave 5 ETN behind for the fee and then 10 ETN, but I always get the same error.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Nice big flashy announcement from Richard Ells. Yet the price continues to fall and flounder, so why is that.....

almost "all show no go"

But anyways congrats on CoinBene! if its so, I haven't looked only read this and supposedly its a big deal?

Good Luck  Wink

Electroneum will do just fine in it's own time.

Meanwhile you can help this guy to trade some ETN  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

FYI(link posted above is top legendary crypto video).
To the moon!  Grin

Actually all crypto really sucks right now. Sooooo flat. But seen this before. I just may turn off my miners and save some energy. Only have done that one time in 2014.... but not for long lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

A bag full of ETN can be game changer for anyone upon the reversal trend in market. Of course when you buy should estimate risk and time of holding in case market doesn't work as you planned. ETN is one of the highly potential coin for the rest of the year in spite of all the decline in its value. Just don't loose patience in the middle of shaking out phase.
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: