Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA is the next big thing  (Read 45349 times)
susankhardman

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I also agree with your point of view. IOTA has very promising and rapidly developing technology and it proved that it is top biggest coin in the world.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Alliander built a GDPR compliant smart meter POC that utilizes IOTA: https://medium.com/@erwinrooijakkers/gdpr-compliant-smart-meter-data-on-the-iota-tangle-four-lessons-learned-while-putting-the-dea852a5b2aa

Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

IOTA is in my top list, moreover Sweden is going to apply IOTA technology for creation of own crypto, so this positive news can lead to future growth. The only thing I don't like is 81 character secret phrase. just remember, 1 year ago something like 4 millions were stollen because people used online generators for secret phrase.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 06:06:51 PM by generalizethis

IOTA is in my top list, moreover Sweden is going to apply IOTA technology for creation of own crypto, so this positive news can lead to future growth. The only thing I don't like is 81 character secret phrase. just remember, 1 year ago something like 4 millions were stollen because people used online generators for secret phrase.

Sweden is no guarantee--there are a dozen projects still competing for the e-krona gig. If it was guaranteed, it would be priced in, and it's definitely not.

All cryptos have seed/keys that you need to access your funds, they would be useless otherwise. You can use the trinity wallet now if you are worried about creating your own seed--though why anyone would use a random internet site to create a seed and then not change characters on their own is beyond me--how do you invest in crypto without even knowing how it works? And let me be clear, I'm not talking about future users when a mass adoption event occurs, whenever that is (Bitcoin included), but the 99% of current crypto enthuists who are basing value on speculation and should at least know what they are investing in.

blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

i hold some iota . now its price is only one dollar . this is a seriously undervalued price . the internet of things is coming soon . iota is sitting in the crater . it will break out at any time . in fact it has a lot of good news not announced .
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I have listened this to coin from the next year buzz and then when it was evolved there was a heavy buzz about this coin and also it has gone in price appreciation far away but now it is very sluggish maybe due to the market fact. But, if really the project behind it is a challenging one then the value must be reflected in the price but may take some more time. But I think IOTA is a different coin as such like the BNT.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

I really like this project. I think that investing in this coin can bring us very good profits in a few years. This is one of the strongest coins now.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I have a small amount of IOTA. I believe that it can grow greatly and also can bring great profits. In my opinion, it need just more time to be more successful.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

Why is IOTA so good? I will tell you, its bitcoin 2.0

Scalable to be able to handle far more transactions than btc can

No fees.

Quantum immunity

There are only two projects that meet the scalability and no fees issue. Ethereum and iota. Only iota meets quantum immunity, though it is possible to engineer that immunity into etherum.

so pretty much IOTA is going to be MASSIVE, people are overlooking this, and calling it a scam. BUt see my bolded text..

This is going to be effin' huge i tellz ya.....HUGE!

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

IOTA supported devs. who is very experienced, IOTA's marketing team is so creative that the IOTA's development in a year is amazing even better than bitcoin, I never hesitate to invest IOTA in large quantities as soon get big profit and retire.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

IOTA supported devs. who is very experienced, IOTA's marketing team is so creative that the IOTA's development in a year is amazing even better than bitcoin, I never hesitate to invest IOTA in large quantities as soon get big profit and retire.

smart man, while its not short term, i wish you much luck bro!  Cool I own massive large chunks of IOTA, but Id say you will be retired in a few years!! Well done.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

IOTA has also its fair share as being shaken by the fluctuation of bitcoin once again. Being considered as the next generation of distributed ledger technology, this cryptocurrency has really a bright future making it on top of the crypto against its major competitors like waltonchain and IoT chain.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
iqlynaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

no! have you ever seen to another zero fee coin ?  Grin
i know one, the more decenrtalized than IOTA and undervalued
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

no! have you ever seen to another zero fee coin ?  Grin
i know one, the more decenrtalized than IOTA and undervalued

If you are talking about nano, it's completely unsuitable for IOT and isn't a competitor for M2M. Let's be honest, paying < 10 cents for a Bitcoin tx isn't breaking anyone's back, it's when those tx are in the millions that a feeless structure means anything--humans don't transact that much, but 20+ billion IOT devices will (with heavy % going to countries and governments who own the devices and will save millions yearly on fees--this accumulates as the device pool grows and will reach billions, especially for smart cities, auto fleets and shipping), and that's why IOTA is designed as feeless and scalable. Nano's developers had the right idea, but applied it to the wrong problem.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Interview with Julie Maupin: https://helloiota.com/interview-with-julie-maupin-iota-foundation/

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

I believe in this project. It seems to me that this is a very strong coin. I have long invested in this coin and see it as a long-term investment. This project is promising and strong.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

I believe in this project. It seems to me that this is a very strong coin. I have long invested in this coin and see it as a long-term investment. This project is promising and strong.

I also liked this project. I recently started its study and analysis. I see in it a vast potential, but I'm still waiting for the fall of this coin to the bottom. That's where I'll buy it, and now I think it's too early.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Klaus Schaaf joins the IOTA Foundation: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-klaus-schaaf-to-the-iota-foundation-5e823b8b91e1

Dr. Klaus Schaaf has been with Volkswagen AG for almost 30 years, mostly in research areas and promoting edge technologies. Most recently Klaus has worked in Volkswagen Group Digitalisation, founded by IOTA supervisory board member Johann Jungwirth, on new products and services. One of the areas has been Software-over-the-Air (OTA) and application of Distributed Ledger Technologies in the automotive world. During this time he came across IOTA and its superb technology and initiated the proof of concept which was shown by Volkswagen at CeBIT2018.

During the early 2000s Klaus built up the Volkswagen Electronics Research Lab (ERL) in California as Research Director. There he scouted for new technologies which eventually found their way into cars. Together with Stanford University the ERL built Stanley, the autonomous car which won the Darpa Great Challenge in 2005.

Later Klaus was Director of “Wireless Wolfsburg”, the first public City-Wifi in Germany where a lot of new applications for automobiles were tested. Wireless Wolfsburg later became part of one of the e-mobility test fields in Germany and of BIG IoT, a European project to enable IoT ecosystems....

nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

Klaus Schaaf joins the IOTA Foundation: https://blog.iota.org/welcome-klaus-schaaf-to-the-iota-foundation-5e823b8b91e1

Dr. Klaus Schaaf has been with Volkswagen AG for almost 30 years, mostly in research areas and promoting edge technologies. Most recently Klaus has worked in Volkswagen Group Digitalisation, founded by IOTA supervisory board member Johann Jungwirth, on new products and services. One of the areas has been Software-over-the-Air (OTA) and application of Distributed Ledger Technologies in the automotive world. During this time he came across IOTA and its superb technology and initiated the proof of concept which was shown by Volkswagen at CeBIT2018.

During the early 2000s Klaus built up the Volkswagen Electronics Research Lab (ERL) in California as Research Director. There he scouted for new technologies which eventually found their way into cars. Together with Stanford University the ERL built Stanley, the autonomous car which won the Darpa Great Challenge in 2005.

Later Klaus was Director of “Wireless Wolfsburg”, the first public City-Wifi in Germany where a lot of new applications for automobiles were tested. Wireless Wolfsburg later became part of one of the e-mobility test fields in Germany and of BIG IoT, a European project to enable IoT ecosystems....

great stuff!

Right now people are thinking BTC is a scam, because its down. it will go up end of year. SO all is good, just a normal cycle in crypto.

But more towards your post, just remember, BLOCKCHAIN is the next internet, 2.0,

basically it means, and collaboration, with not just machines, like online.

What we are talking about is Machines, paying machines, and internet connected to devices in the physical world. IOTA is going to be effing huge.

RIght now internet is just computer to computer, do you guys realise the possibilities when IOTA goes live and machines can talk to devices in our everyday world...

This is going to be like demolition man, anyone seen that?

Right now people cannot get their head around it, but its going to be the next big thing, IOTA at $1 here is so undervalued, its crazy.

I keep hearing people call IOTA a scam, but their fixed their wallet issues, and this is going to be big, the IOTA seminar here in sydney this month was awseome the
team a very good, not arrogant, like most teams, and they have this confidence about them, that make me feels this is yes, going to be MORE than the NEXT big thing!

Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

This project will still have a lot of attention, I remember when it all started there was a lot of hipe and money around him
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: