Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6101 times)
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

To those who haven't bought bitcoin they should buy right now because bitcoin is very bullish we have surpass supports and if we look at bitcoin's chart the past days its very bullish and can go as far as $12,000 and this a good reason to buy bitcoin right now and of course if you want a short term profit you can sell it when the profit is good.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Obviously bitcoin will go to 11000 $ in the lasy of this year or first of july. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it for future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

of course i buy bitcoin now because the price is still increasing and i believe that in 2018 he hit the price of 8k so buy now before its to late..

If we look at the time when the market value of the bitcoin was over 20k $ and then compare that market value with the current market value of the bitcoin, we will find the reason ourselves that now is the right time to go for buying of the bitcoin because the market value of the bitcoin is far low than its previous market value. Invest in bitcoin now to have some huge profit at the end.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

I already bought bitcoin in 2014. and I still buy bitcoin today. Buy once a month for $ 100 BTC. And in 2014,2015,2016 and 2017  I made a lot of profit. and it will continue to rise until 2022
Bitcoin is the favorite coin of all the serious investors and the old investors never ever give up on this coin because they know the worth of holding and investing into it. The years that you have quoted are really peak years of bitcoin career. Even when few months ago the prices were damn low, some big hearted investors did not follow the masses and kept the coin in wallets, they are going to rock soon.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

of course i buy bitcoin now because the price is still increasing and i believe that in 2018 he hit the price of 8k so buy now before its to late..

it has hits 8k already and now is hitting 10k , But it was very possible to see the 8k , and I think It will hit 20k again by the end of 2018, Bitcoin is interesting because people would rather to trust to numbers than trust in people!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Buying bitcoins now , means recive more chances to get profit in future, because you will never waste big price with bitcoin in your wallet , and easily waste it witout.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

yes why you should buy bitcoin now is because bitcoin price is down and in the market is red, if you buy it now you can get a big provit in the future
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

If you buy bitcoins in order to keep them for many years, it is likely to bring surprisingly large profits in the long run. Especially if cryptography does break out all over the world.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Obviously bitcoin will go to 11000 $ in the lasy of this year or first of july. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it for future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
We do not know when the price is increasing but we can say by the increase and decrease of value. When the price increase and increase again we think that the market is going high and when it is on the decrease trend then we say that it is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at low price and that is what the market is running. The estimated value is 30k dollar by the end of this year.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

i checked bitcoin value everyday and sometimes it;s getting higher than usual but sometimes not, but the percentage of bitcoin value is high than to low so i think if you decide to buy bitcoin now it is a good time but you need to wait a big dump before you invest.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
I g you should not rain bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. At present bitcoin prices are still in decline so buying bitcoin at this time is very risky, very risky. You can buy and trade altcoin at this time when bitcoin prices are showing signs of sideways.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

it has hits 8k already and now is hitting 10k , But it was very possible to see the 8k , and I think It will hit 20k again by the end of 2018, Bitcoin is interesting because people would rather to trust to numbers than trust in people!
To me i think that even in 10K still it is too much cheap to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is still trading in a low price but it will not stay here for a long time and hope that very soon the  bitcoin price will start increasing, in fact people have now started investing money in bitcoin again and therefore we are expecting a good increase in bitcoin price, we should invest money in bitcoin right now if we want to make some profit.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

You should buy bitcoin and altcoins now because the crypto currency is now in a recovering stage,  we are looking forward for a good come back of btc and altcoin price. Putting an investment now is a good choice for me.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

Because people are greedy so when they see an opportunity to fool people then they'll get it.

I think everyone knew why they should buy bitcoin I mean bitcoin is too popular and everyone talks about it so there's nothing to explain here why should they buy unless they're outdated and just born recently.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
btsarmyjr

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

Because its just will raise up more and more and every year it gets x3 atleast sho why we just do not sell our houses and buy bitcoins ? xD
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

Bitcoin is a great coin.
There are many reasons to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is able to make a lot of money if investing in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has proved that Bitcoin has been able to rise many times over the last few years.
That is why many want Bitcoin for investment.
Bitcoin is very promising.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Its very simple the price of the bitcoin keeps increasing everyday so i hope it will continue to do in future also.It is probably safer than traditional retirement accounts, stocks and fiat currency in general.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

we need to buy bitcoin right now if we want to make a lot of money in the future but we don't have to sell if bitcoin price does not increase more than $20k. but some people are not just holding their bitcoin but they also sell their bitcoin if the price is getting up for 10%-30% so they can make a profit from bitcoin. and many people doing this in every day and if the price can increase for $100-$500, I am sure that if in a day, they can do 3-5 times trade, their profit will be big because they can use their chance to make a profit.
Yeah you are right. It is the right time for investment in bitcoin because the price is on the way up and it will cross $10k in this month. Today’s price is about $9300 and in the coming days it will increase more because of the many corrections in the price in the last few weeks. Now it is the time for growth and today’s investors will earn good money tomorrow.

hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency system. It other coins than the value of more than.I think its price increase to be able to.This bitcoin buy and I invest the good income can.Of good price increase and benifits of the most people this bitcoin buy cryptocurrency marketing by.Its very good cryptocurrency coin.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

You have briefed the crunch of this answer. Basically bitcoin is an emerging currency that will be prevailed over the world in next couple of years. Future is all about bitcoin and then whose oven will have bitcoin in their pocket, people call them lucky. When you started this topic the price of the bitcoin is 8000 dollars but if you see the price today it will become and now is 16,000 dollars so your money will double also if you buy bitcoin on that day

Bitcoin will remain the leader for many years. Its market cap will be only growing, and BTC will be gaining all the time. I think this is the correct answer to the question that was asked in the post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: