Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

for my opinion, i think it is still fine to buy bitcoins now. since, bitcoin is not yet fully rise higher. so, if you can buy today, your earnings will still be higher when you sale it, than your investment today. i have tried it last year, i bought a few digits, and glad to say that it really went up! i always believe with crypto ability to rise big time every fall.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

According to the current rate of bitcoin and according to some analyzers the price of bitcoin will go to the moon in near and that is why i think the price is currently in the favor of buying bitcoin and sell it more profitable value is good thing to do so buy at low price for earn well,
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

All decision to buy Bitcoin should be based on technical and fundamental analysis, from technical analysis its good moment to buy BTC now and wait for others bullish trend, BTC can be going up and bullish in next afew month. Buy now and use it for long term investment like 1 or 2 years is possible to give big profit because many expert predict the price of BTC will be going to the $ 92k in 2 years.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Bitcoin price will go to the moon and that the time when price will more than $20,000 and that the good time to sell bitcoin i think but know we should buy bitcoin for long term holding because no conform time of bitcoin price when it will go to the moon and buy it now and low price also,
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Over the past few days, the market is down, so I think the present moment is the right time for us to buy it and keep it. If you buy it at the moment, I think you will get a profit in June.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and many people are hunting it for a profit .. before buying it you should see the market movement and buy it if the price is low then you can invest or hold it to reach the highest price .. bitcoin can change you for now and for the future ahead in front of you all depends on you how to use it to be profitable ..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

It is a nice choice to buy BTC right now as well as ETH but it need to understand that it is an investment but not a speculation and it means that it has to hold coins for quite long time to get good proceeds. I like BTC an ETH but between of them I have chosen ETH.

This has been posted last November and the answer is very obvious now. Bitcoin price is continuously growing  that is that is why if we want to invest, then do it now and hurry up because the price change is constant.
Buy now of regret later. That's the rule in bitcoin so for the newbies or interested to buy bitcoin, then do not hesitate now.
One of the most common regrets amount forum members is to not have bought bitcoin earlier, now you have the opportunity to get bitcoin at very cheap prices and many people are not taking advantage of it and I have no doubt that they're going to regret it, bitcoin gave to you a lot of chances to buy it for a price below 1000 now it's giving you the chance to buy it for a price below 10000 and if you don't take advantage of the chance it may come the day in which you will be grateful that you can buy bitcoin for a price below 100000.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

back again to the original story where Bitcoin can not be manipulated or controlled by certain parties, because Bitcoin is owned by each person.

so the Bitcoin market can not be predicted, but my prayer may be that Bitcoin keeps climbing through $ 20,000 = 1 Bitcoin.

mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

We are buying Bitcoin because we know how Bitcoin works on it. I say it is the Bitcoin best cryptoconce. Just look at the Bitcoin Chart. You can take this opportunity to buy more BTC with the lowest rates, I think the exact moment for the current moment is for us to buy it and keep it. Buy it when the price is low You can invest or retain it to reach the highest price.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Bitcoin prices are often up and it can not be predicted in detail. So if you want to buy bitcoin then it should be done as soon as possible, do not be delayed because with the passage of time, the price can go up again and it will make it more difficult for you to buy, though sometimes the price goes down too, but just in case, faster is better.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

Bitcoin prices are often up and it can not be predicted in detail. So if you want to buy bitcoin then it should be done as soon as possible, do not be delayed because with the passage of time, the price can go up again and it will make it more difficult for you to buy, though sometimes the price goes down too, but just in case, faster is better.
because most people assume that the price is low. so they recommend to buy large amounts of bitcoin, or as much as you can. I agree with that. there is still a high probability that bitcoin prices will be higher than today.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

hey, buy bitcoin now, it is around 8K now. wait for couple years, maybe the price will hit 100K once. then sell and buy other rising altcoins. so you will be always on the rising. this is not a financial advice but just a personal opinion.BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Lots of really weak hands in the space, specially the n00bs who dont know what the heck they are doing. Selling BTC at 6k lol
Be happy that there are people like that, if there were not people that sold for such a bad price it will be impossible for traders to obtain any kind of profits since trading is a zero sum game and the only way to win is for someone else to lose, I'm sorry for them because they invested not knowing exactly in what they were getting into but at the end it is their fault for not researching that information.
Selling and buying is personal choice. It depends on the need. If you need money you will not concern about the price but I realize it is foolish decision to sell bitcoin for low price without the need of cash money. In my opinion it is the right time for investment in bitcoin because the price is low and good chance for making money in the future when the price grow again.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

Buying bintcoins nowadays are good idea becaue of low price compared to past. If you have an opportunity to buy at least 0.5BTC better to do this because it would be expenisve in future.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
I think that this time around, it is not really good for you to buy bitcoin, you can tell that Bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over the past few days and the current trend is still falling. Market capitalization continues to decline and according to my analysis, the current $ 8000 level is not bottom of the bitcoin at this time, according to my technical analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 7800 then new rise again.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, can see that bitocin prices in the past few days are constantly adjusting and currently has not followed the specific trend. It can be seen that bitcoin girls are constantly decreasing in recent days and according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to plummet in the coming days. So you should wait another day or buy a bitcoin.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Because I feel that you will benefit in the near future. Knowing the potential of it and you can also consider the popularity of bitcoin. If I am giving a chance to buy huge amount of bitcoin why not right?

ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

I do not think that. The falling down wave still take place and we should wait until the price is $8000 to buy back. By this level, you can earn more profit when its price rise to $10000 next month
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is down from 20,000$ and now it is at around 8000$ this means bitcoin is almost 120% down from it all time high and now it is around it strong buying points so buying from here will be very good.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

because bitcoin is the best coin in the world. if you buy bitcoin you are always safe. better than any ico where you can lose a lot of money. who bought bitcoin three years ago is rich today. and who buys bitcoin today is rich in three years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: