Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4689 times)
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Well discussing beneficial professional street pharmacist, weapon merchant and different business that related in criminal offense you earned this however the half of your body was on the correctional facility. On the off chance that you got this sort of criminalization you punished by our administration by life time detainment. So for what reason would you do that of that happen, bitcoin business is cool and unwind on the off chance that you contribute by long haul you've earned immense cash.
kerwin T

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

No, that's not true... especially as a blanket statement.  Sure you can find individual cases where that may be true, but the drug, weapons, real estate and stock markets are measured in the trillions.
You are absolutely right. The profits that you earn from illegal business is much higher than bitcoin. But you can assure that the profits that you will gain in bitcoin is clean and legal although it may not be as high value as drugs and weapon but atleast it is safe.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

BTC is also a common currency business, only new, so there are many opportunities.

Yes, bitcoin can be an opportunity to earn an income, even if it does not make us rich, but bitcoin can be a good source of income.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
Are the people said the profit of bitcoin more than drug dealer, weapon dealer, property and stock base on fact or just hoax? Was there any measurement of their profit in real number?
The right things bitcoin give profit more than stocks and more than property because if the price grow it will grow so high but if it dip it will dip more than playing stocks or invest in property.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Yeah it is possible since bitcoin price is already waving high so meaning to say the profit is also high. The drugs, weapons, and any other illegal activities has slowing down especially here in the Philippines which our dear President Rodrigo Roa Duterte is aiming to eradicate drugs and other related criminality that happen in our country. Our dear president is standing strong and firm on his decision about eradicating these activities and he use the policemen to work on it. Yet, the media who were always watching on the policemen made a lot of noise and passing on negativities with the governments campaign. However, the illegal activities were being slow down and I guess bitcoin could profit more than doing these illegal activities. And that is my point of view in bitcoins profit speculation with the illegal drugs, weapon dealers and other related illegal activities profits here in the Philippines.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

It's not true. Bitcoin has a profit but not more then drug dealer, or weapons dealer. And now the price is low. So there is no profit.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

It's not true, you can earn money from bitcoin, however, it is not as big as the income of a drug syndicate. Some people earned a lot because they were able to buy bitcoin when it was very cheap and they were able to be patient and wait for the price to reach to thousands of dollars. Just imagine if you are one of the luck investors when bitcoin was just less than 100 dollars each.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

of course that is not true. Now the market is on decline so majority people are in red numbers unlike the other professions you mentioned. I recommend you to study something about this industry first...
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Probably not like that but bitcoin earning are huge profit.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

I wouldn't really know for sure but what I know is, if you are patient and strong enough, Bitcoin profit can really be good. Personally I can say that profits would be better than what I get from a regular eight hour job. It can really be a good source of income but I still suggest that you have another source of income so you would solely rely on your profits from Bitcoin, so you can really follow your strategies in handling and managing your Bitcoins.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I think its totally two different things. BTC price fluctuate everyday. But Weapons price are not like BTC. It maximum time stable. Weapons are always risky for any man by the county government but BTC are not if it access by govt.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Seeing the news about drug dealer and movies about weapon dealer profit is really that big. But the risk is also big in this kind of deal. It never cross my mind to try it. There are a lot of other opportunity out there to earn a decent profit. All we to do is just to find it. If I will compare real estate and Bitcoin profit. Being in real estate to have a good salary you need to find those clients who are searching properties and their is big competition going on there. Because they are a lot agents and realty also. Most of the time they are just making a canvass or to compare a certain property. Bad thing about it sometimes is, client you encounter is also an agent. In Bitcoin to have a great profit is to became a great trader. Maybe by doing that here in the Philippines you can earn millions of pesos in a matter of weeks. For me that's very possible.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

It may be true for someone who invests heavily with cripto money, but the cripto money advantage can only be obtained when the cripto money exchange rate rises again.

If at times like this will only cause big losses to all investors cripto money trader.

So we can not get a profit every day like entrepreneurs who sell goods, but the salesmen who trade also have the same limit. Not always a trader who profits every day.

who can enjoy huge profits every day means he is very lucky.

The results that we will get when we wait for the price increase cripto money rise again, if the weak moment is the opportunity to increase the capital of our cripto money deposits.

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

It may be true for someone who invests heavily with cripto money, but the cripto money advantage can only be obtained when the cripto money exchange rate rises again.

If at times like this will only cause big losses to all investors cripto money trader.

So we can not get a profit every day like entrepreneurs who sell goods, but the salesmen who trade also have the same limit. Not always a trader who profits every day.

who can enjoy huge profits every day means he is very lucky.

The results that we will get when we wait for the price increase cripto money rise again, if the weak moment is the opportunity to increase the capital of our cripto money deposits.

It is not true that the profit of bitcoin are more than to the profit of drug dealer, weapon dealer, profit of real property and any kind of stock. The profits that you earn from illegal business like drug dealer and weapon dealer is much bigger than the profits of bitcoin. But you have the assurance that the profits that you will gain in bitcoin is clean and legal although it may not be as high value as drugs and weapon.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Bitcoin always give profit to those people who known how its work and hot to don't loose anything , whales also do big job and earn a lot , but little people like me and all of us make little profit and earn so low money Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

It all depends on the investment you made.If you invest not that big, then maybe you profit not that also big.But then at least we profit and get money from good way not like in drug dealing and other crimes, we really get much money but then in bad ways.At least we make money legally.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

for the problem of profit I think each person is different, just how the person is working in this bitcoin, for example here if someone do treding and follow bounty campaign really earnest and diligent in doing it, the possibility to get bigger profit in comparison with a casual and casual person, for the benefit of drug trafficking and the sale of weapons bigger or smaller than bitcoin, I myself do not know, because in drug trafficking and selling it is an illegal business and is prohibited by law and other state rules, the case with bitcoin which is a legal business and is not prohibited, that's a bit of my opinion about it
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

In my opinion, the profit we get on bitcoin depends on our ability and accuracy in reading the market because not everyone in bitcoin can succeed, so how much profit we can get also can not be ascertained.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

In my opinion, the profit we get on bitcoin depends on our ability and accuracy in reading the market because not everyone in bitcoin can succeed, so how much profit we can get also can not be ascertained.

Exactly. People always has this misconception about bitcoins. People see bitcoins as a thing that produces money on its own without the person investing having the need to do hard work in learning. People also think that it does not have that much risk. This is really sad. Achieving sccess in whatever you do depends on how you do it and not on the type of field you are in.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

That's just an expression because Bitcoin's profit is high when it rises with its value. Also how should we know what's the salary of those jobs right. All I know is that Bitcoin is a good source of extra income and allowance for someone who is in need of help with financial matters. Bitcoin is just an extra job that requires zero effort for you to get profit or income. You just need patience and money my friend and you are good to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: