Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:39:40 PM
Merited by Pinkris128 (2)

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
It is used as a hyperbole for the big rise of bitcoin. Truly when we talk about bitcoin, we are talking about big money. It can be bigger than other profits yet it is only an extra source of income that does not requires you to work hard physically. Bitcoin's price can be higher than those works which needs hard physique to the job. In bitcoin, even though they have the same amount of profit or not, you can do bitcoin legal that is the different from those. examples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

In my opinion, the profit we get on bitcoin depends on our ability and accuracy in reading the market because not everyone in bitcoin can succeed, so how much profit we can get also can not be ascertained.

It is certainly not an easy thing, as we know that many people are making bitcoins for future investments so they will keep bitcoin for a long time, nor do I have the ability to read the market so I just wait for a long time.
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

if you have good strategy in cryptocurrency world. Just buy it then hold it for long term, this is the easiest way. But if you want more profit then you should learn how to trading cryptocurrency. There are a lot of opportunity in cryptocurrency world.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

if you have good strategy in cryptocurrency world. Just buy it then hold it for long term, this is the easiest way. But if you want more profit then you should learn how to trading cryptocurrency. There are a lot of opportunity in cryptocurrency world.
The easiest way but for some people the  hardest part because what they want is to have a good result in just a couple of days or moths, they don't have enough patience so they are withdrawing their funds as easy as they want without considering how big the loss they were encountering.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

In my opinion, the profit we get on bitcoin depends on our ability and accuracy in reading the market because not everyone in bitcoin can succeed, so how much profit we can get also can not be ascertained.
Every business need some special ability and experience for perfection, without having good ability in a specific field we cannot become succeeded. I think that even with having good ability we also need to have good planning and strategy which can also help us in becoming succeeded and will protect us from a big lost. In trading we need to study and take care of all the aspects of trading.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

I don't know first hand how drug dealers earn and weapons dealers do but I think an honest bitcoin earner may compete to them in a given situation and time but on a regular basis sadly, this criminals earn more than we could ever think of. Bitcoin can be undeniably profitable but it takes time and effort and luck unlike criminals who have plenty of victims and some being backed up by different organizations.

Khupeha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

until they take away the laurels Pablo Escobar
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Many factors are capable of changing your results at the end of day while dealing in bitcoins. Like you have said, reading the market trends and pointing out what patterns are being shown by the market. We are always surrounded by events and happenings that are ultimately the reason for many ups and downs. So pinching that up and manipulating it according to your own strategy and then making predictions, this make trade fantastic.

Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

The profit of bitcoin is not going to be there. If you invest, new profits arise. But what investment do you invest in? This is a difficult question, the market is always wobbling hours, hackers are always stalking, the other potential risks ....
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

that is not true, drug dealers and businesses related to it is a business with huge profits, bitcoin is only a small investment when compared with it
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

It is certain to have profit form bitcoin, because price of bitcoin is not stable at use to increase and decrease but we will have to with for it to increase once it decease but the truth is that when the price of bitcoin use to increase it become more than double and it grows very fast, it is very easy to get profit from bitcoin because if you have money you will have to invest it at right time of low price. If you want to get involve in trading better if you start form small amount also get high amount of knowledge before investing in bitcoin it will decrease the risk that has become the part of trading now, but the investment is risk free you should try it.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

the only thing that binds a crypto trader and drug dealer is high risks. the potential profits of the trader are also high, but so unpredictable that in the end less

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yohaneshs

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

Every business goal is profitable and has lots of money. Business is always business, there are good business like investment, working job and trader. There are also bad business as well such as illegal seller, drug dealer and more like that.

Every business has a risks. Usually, high risks is a high profits and low risks is low profits.
Bitcoin is a high risks business so you can get high profit and sometimes you can also lose it.
Drug dealer are illegal business so i don't want explain them.
MD Milon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Bitcoin create lot of opportunity of profit.but profit ratio are not  equal all time.every business have risk.high risk create high profit .bitcoin is a digital currency.now its price value are rising and it makes profit.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

For me bitcoin profits is the most widely income that we takes because of what the value of it which nevet been compared for other cryptocoins.This is the most interesting right now because every possible haplened of bitcoin was tha total impact for the big profits we earned.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

this is a simple way but when they face situations like this now not necessarily they will be ready in the mental because many who experience a decline in their assets, especially they are still new in this way
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

In my own opinion because I don't know how the drug dealers and weapon dealers works, I can say that the profit they earn depends on the demands. Let's say yes the profit of bitcoin is higher to drugs and weapons dealers, then what if the bitcoin price drops to zero and many people are buying drugs and weapons? So the profit of drugs and weapons dealers are higher in that case. It's in my own opinion.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

virtual currency also has the benefit of decentralization because it is spread across thousands of servers belonging to the miners. This causes the risk of data loss becomes minimal because there is a copy of data on other servers.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

For me bitcoin profits is the most essential earnings that people wanted to reach especially me.We keep on working of it because positive thoughts equivalent of positive results.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Probably not like that but bitcoin earning are huge profit.
Fear of loss is the worst fear a professional business man or a worker can have, because that is where his confidence shackles and the decision power is affected. If one can over come that fear than the possibility is that he can have the power to get more and more profits. The better way is that in the start you can play around with a little control on the investment so that whenever you have less profit or loss, you get use to it and let on it must not effect your decision making.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: