Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

For kid 7 years old,I think you don't need to explain it, the best ways is making an example. Try to buy something or play game that need btc and let him see you doing that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

We can explain bitcoins to other people easily in terms of sharing videos to them in that ways the can easily understan the concept and essence of bitcoins.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

For kid 7 years old,I think you don't need to explain it, the best ways is making an example. Try to buy something or play game that need btc and let him see you doing that.

Before teaching something about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies start with finace literacy and cash flow. Finance literacy is main importnant thing which person should learn the basics on the childhood.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:32:54 AM

I think that to teach to someone is not a difficult way for us but considering there are several factors that need to be considered as the most basic example is the will or intention whether we have a goal then we must have high intentions so that in learning To understand bitcoin there are no obstacles, after understanding then I usually teach to join in bitcointalk forum here very many ways to ask and understand about krypto world.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:35:57 AM

It's really hard to explain what is bitcoin even in the old ones. Even on the starting they keep on their mind that bitcoin is scam, so what's the point of explaining if that is their point of view. But my opinion on easy way to explain bitcoin is they must watch video, there are many videos about bitcoin in the youtube.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:57:07 AM

If you are going to teach it with the child who is 7 year old, you are going to use the word that can easily understand or comprehend them, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested they will not easily understand it coz we all know that age is not the age that a child will give time to understand it. There is a child who are very curious but only few.
I agree with this. Children might be somehow get bored when you just plainly explain what it is. However there can be some solution for that like making a visual aids to teach Bitcoin through animations and interactive videos to make it eye-catching and it will catch their interest to listen and follow the lessons being taught.
That is the best way to teach children. You have to do a variety of creativity and innovation so they understand bitcoin easily. If they can understand the bitcoin from the beginning then I'm sure it will be easier for them to understand as adults. But do not take the time to play children too long. You should be able to estimate the right time in giving them lessons.
The best way to explain bitcoin to kids is by given them sensible examples.
You can start by telling them; bitcoin is currency just like USD but digital like online ebook.
People buy and sell things online with bitcoins just like the way they do it with regular USD.
The next thing, then you should explain them how to store bitcoin in online wallets just like bank account.
Remember, they are kids you shouldn't have to get any deeper when explaining the concept of bitcoin to them.
I think that way the kids would understand everything you are trying to teach them.

shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

I fell that,at present time many way teach bitcoin.I personally suggest more video about youtube chanel and  udemy website.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:34:21 PM

For me, the best way to explain bitcoin to some people is to teach them basic about bitcoin, and let's show us the evidence that we can earn. I think this is the easily way that i found to explain to them.

WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

It is very brilliant!
centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

It is very brilliant!

Please give credit to the original mentioned-author in original post. Thank you.

centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:17 AM

For the adults:
Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth over $110 billion USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

Bitcoin is like other investment commodities such as gold and share letters, there are times when we buy when the price is cheap and we sell it when the price is expensive to take as much profit as possible.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

It's nice introducing bitcoin to young ones at least they will have the idea of digital currencies as well as how investment will work they will also realize the important of keeping or holding money. I guess it is more helpful if bitcoin and other crypto currencies will be discussed from school as a part of their subject since this will be the future of our economy better let young ones learn it as early as possible.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

If you are going to teach it with the child who is 7 year old, you are going to use the word that can easily understand or comprehend them, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested they will not easily understand it coz we all know that age is not the age that a child will give time to understand it. There is a child who are very curious but only few.

Firs off, would it really be necessary to teach a 7-year-old about the principles of bitcoin. I think it's too early to do so. Also, it won't be as useful to them, especially in this stage where it is not really of the mainstream market. Having said, in response to the topic, I think first talk about where you could closely compare it to like money and what you can do with it. Because, if you would start with the concept then I'm sure any seven year old would hardly be interested.
Well I think to learn about bitcoin the beast way is go to internet and find all detail about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and you can find a complete history of bitcoin you can also learn about earning that how you will invest and how can do daily trade so I’m sure from internet you will understand easily but still if you don’t understand you can find any user of bitcoin and can learn from him.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

I'm wondering, why 7-year-old child need to know about Bitcoin?

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

I think so, bring the BTC closer in life. The simpler the closer the stimulus is to learn, when the passion is self will study passionately.
There are so many ways to explain and teach about bitcoin. I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way I used it when I introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community. It is simple to reach people about bitcoin because many people already tested that bitcoin is really legit.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

That's what i like to ask also. Yes, we can easily teach a kid by showing videos or do some animation but why do we have to teach them about bitcoin in  that early age. We all know that earning bitcoin needs a lot of hardwork then why should we let them experience that at their young age. We should let them enjoy their chilhood. In the first place, we want to earn money from bitcoin because we want to give them what they need and have a better life.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

Explaining bitcoin to anyone is one who has no knowledge in it is difficult. Studies says that people have different understanding or perceptions about same thing. We contradict each other everytime a new ideas is generated. Explaining bitcoin to a children, we must use words that are common to them. It is easier for them to understand. Explaining it to a student, we should used words that are easy but atleast in a professional manner. Explaining it to a professional, we must use formal words and compare it to the things that function the same. For example, the stock exchange is like the bitcoin, more demands, the higher prices. Anyway it is how you explain it to them because people's trust is another factor when it comes to this matter.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

That's what i like to ask also. Yes, we can easily teach a kid by showing videos or do some animation but why do we have to teach them about bitcoin in  that early age. We all know that earning bitcoin needs a lot of hardwork then why should we let them experience that at their young age. We should let them enjoy their chilhood. In the first place, we want to earn money from bitcoin because we want to give them what they need and have a better life.

Its again same thread in the same section. I don't know why people like op keep on creating a redundant thread unwantly. This answers are 1000 times answered already by the different forum. Previously thread comes with the title how to teach bitcoin, then to kids, then elders. Now again back.
I hope moderators should lock this thread to avoid waste discussion in the forum.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Got a question. Why explain the bitcoin to a child 7 years old? I think for this information you need an older age. Children of this age should not still be involved with money, early yet. Sad Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: