Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to explain and teach Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

For kid 7 years old,I think you don't need to explain it, the best ways is making an example. Try to buy something or play game that need btc and let him see you doing that.
The nature of bitcoin is not used to make payments for regular transactions. I think we need to just teach other things and better, something that kids know about than it.

cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:25:08 AM

Tell them that  Bitcoin is a very fun, and rewarding experience once you get started, and it is the future of currencies and how payments will be made all around the world in the future.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

may have me by way of explaining and justifying it directly. because if only the theory or explanation alone many will not understand what is bitcoin actually, but if we teach it while the practice will most likely be easy to understand and understand. what is bicoin, what are the weaknesses and advantages. especially if we explain it while having the make and manage bitcoinnya directly automatically may be immediately understand quickly.

chilanx

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

It is tough to explain,but that depends on the kid knowledge.if kid has ability we can explain easily, we have start explaining like this bitcoin is digital currency and good investment.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

It would be a big challenge to teach a 7 year old about bitcoin, at that young age a child's attention is still on playing. But if you really want to, maybe it would help if you expose him with the industry and explain to thr child the importance of btc especially how it helps financially. If it doesn't catch his attention then dont force it. It's very  important to establish the interest first. Maybe that age is still so young to get involved.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:45:46 AM

In thing really easy to teach the bitcoin like 7 to up... And bitcoin easy to teach as like new one. Still teaches us all that is in bitcoin .they work and the beginners are taught by people in bitcoin they are the ones who explain our bug here in bitcoin .they really is the first one to buy and toss new ones and want to join it with bitcoin.the bitcoin and there is a talk that everyone must follow a rules before join it .and of course there are also people who should explain to us that we are just here to be accompanied. And we will also prove that we can all...
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

If you are going to teach it with the child who is 7 year old, you are going to use the word that can easily understand or comprehend them, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested they will not easily understand it coz we all know that age is not the age that a child will give time to understand it. There is a child who are very curious but only few.
Even if it is hard to teach like a 7 year old, But if you see that the child is interested to it you can easily teach it. The easy way to explain in 7 year old child, I will tell to him/her that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrencies and it helps every people to have an source of income.Also I will tell to him/her to read some threads to them to be able to know more about bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:21:52 PM

If you are going to teach it with the child who is 7 year old, you are going to use the word that can easily understand or comprehend them, but it really depends on the child if the child is not interested they will not easily understand it coz we all know that age is not the age that a child will give time to understand it. There is a child who are very curious but only few.
Even if it is hard to teach like a 7 year old, But if you see that the child is interested to it you can easily teach it. The easy way to explain in 7 year old child, I will tell to him/her that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrencies and it helps every people to have an source of income.Also I will tell to him/her to read some threads to them to be able to know more about bitcoin.

There's hardly any kid that age who'll be interested in something like bitcoin and there's probably no reason to explain it at such an early stage. If its just to some people though, show results and profits. Nothing can interest people than seeing how you earn from doing a lot less

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

Recently I came across a very interesting video in the Internet where the simple words explain about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. When I find it again - I'll take the information

centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

Wow! There's alot of great commentary here! Keep it up everyone!

For the adults:
Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth over $110 billion USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to make the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:44 AM

Creating knowledge about bitcoin is one thing and how to impact the knowledge is another.If you to teach a child about bitcoin it must be in low term that the child will understend.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:25:06 AM

Tell them that  Bitcoin is a very fun, and rewarding experience once you get started, and it is the future of currencies and how payments will be made all around the world in the future.
It depends to whom you are explaining, suppose for an Economic background person it will be easier to explain, but for a beginner need to explain what is digital money, cryptocurrency then about how it works. Show them videos and price variation by using plotted graphs so that they can understand in a better way.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

Explaining bitcoin to anyone is one who has no knowledge in it is difficult. Studies says that people have different understanding or perceptions about same thing. We contradict each other everytime a new ideas is generated. Explaining bitcoin to a children, we must use words that are common to them. It is easier for them to understand. Explaining it to a student, we should used words that are easy but atleast in a professional manner. Explaining it to a professional, we must use formal words and compare it to the things that function the same. For example, the stock exchange is like the bitcoin, more demands, the higher prices. Anyway it is how you explain it to them because people's trust is another factor when it comes to this matter.
To explain and teach, when you discuss bitcoin to the individual who truly don't have any idea regarding bitcoin. Simply keep it simple also give them time to absorb the information and urge them continue the discussion with you later. Show them the money you earn.

Once they see obviously how this new innovation can enhance something they think about, they will normally begin to perceive how it can apply to fundamentally everything else.

paaatrisya

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

If that person is older they have a deep experience of what money is and who gets to make it, you might just have to accept that their set views are unalterable.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:04:15 PM

I think when you are teaching a person who is techy then they will be like nah it is just another fraud or be like they are too lazy to even analyze the process but it is different when you are teaching someone who is willing to earn or someone fond of technology evolution  then it will be pretty easy in teaching them. I guess sometimes it varies upon the person you are teaching too.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

Show them the money you earn.

This is exactly the problem. If you want to make people aware of Bitcoin, you'll explain them how they can benefit from using Bitcoin in various aspects. If they at some point have enough understanding of what Bitcoin is and how this market works, these people will look for ways to make money themselves. If you explain them how they will be able to "earn" money, they'll just turn into greed filled baboons. People act like money is growing on trees here, but the fact of the matter is that everything you do involves a certain risk, and these risks should never be discarded. It's what separates winners from the losers....
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

It is actually very easy to explain bitcoin to a seven-year-old if the child is interested in what we will teach him. Especially if we teach while playing, it is very effective for children's development in understanding what we teach.
Arifull Islam

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

If you want to explain or teach someone what is bitcoin.you have to explain him/her what is digital mouny or cryptocurrency.withaout it you can't explain him what is bitcoin.you don't explain a child about bitcoin,Beacuse they don't know what is mouny.thank you.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.
Well said; I believe the best way to impact understanding concerning Bitcoin to someone is to let the person know that Bitcoin is something of value and can be converted into money.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:00:41 PM

I believe that the easiest way to get a person to give your his attention when you want to explain bitcoin to him is to mention the money first. Make him believe he can get paid later when he starts working and you get his full attention. It's the same way i used it when i introduced bitcoin to a friend of mine. Then you start explaining the basic rules and information like the value of bitcoin and the use of bitcoin. It all comes easy if he wants to really learn. The most important thing is how to make him want to be a part of bitcoin community.
Well said; I believe the best way to impact understanding concerning Bitcoin to someone is to let the person know that Bitcoin is something of value and can be converted into money.
Yes, that's the better way and to make that effective its good to create a wallet for the new user then describe it in terms of USD. If he understood it, then take him to an bitcoin trading website and explain the way of converting bitcoin to local currency upon requirement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: