Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork in december  (Read 7347 times)
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:51:34 AM

Forking has became a nuisance. went through 2 forks,but no positive result.
Looks like Devs are enjoying free money.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

never heard of it, a scam or a airdrop coin ?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:14 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

They're just trying to mess up Bitcoin, that's it! They can create as many forms they want but people still want Bitcoin as their arrests and investments. Bitcoin price will never go down every after Bitcoin forks were created.

That is right, I think you should show the source of the information first, and since you did not do that, it seems you are trying to mess up the bitcoin and other readers are confused about that.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?
Discard all those forks cause they are pretty much becoming more of a scam than actual fork. Some developers are just waking up each day and trying to find a way to make huge money overnight.

We should from now on be disregarding these forks and when they come, no one should trade them but even dump them back to the developers cause that is what they want anyway, to dump the coins to enrich themselves as far as I am concerned which is what was noticed during the BTG fork.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

I don't think forks will end anytime soon, i just hope people stop paying attention to these obvious cash grabbing attempts. Just like bitcoin gold, the silver version has no active development, no community support, basically nothing - just the bitcoin name they're forking off in the hopes they'll be worth atleast something.

bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:44:15 PM

To my understanding, these forks are a necessary step in the growth and evolution of bitcoin and its network. They do some damage, yes, and affect the altcoins, but they are positive and allow for future development, in the long-term. I would focus on minimising the damage, rather than opposing them Smiley

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

The more forks the more people get annoyed - thats what it looks like for that matter.
I believe the next two forks will be positive for Bitcoin! The fork in December to decentralize!!
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

I don't care about BTC forks. I don't like BTC, I don't even hold them. Ethereum is a good crypto imho. BTC with their forks just getting in the way, altcoins prices went down, most people are hyped on those forks and sell their altcoins for cheap just to get some inconsiderable profit on BTC forks. I hope people will loose interest in BTC after several other forks.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

I think history will keep repeating itself thus it might gave bitcoin a downtrend for a moment and then bitcoin will attain all time high. Thanks to the fork.
hana3832

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

prepare bitcoin in the fork time to buy altcoin when almost red  Grin then sell with the x price after hard fork
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

Forks are really annoying for altcoins. There is little time, considering constant forks are coming up, for altcoin to give back money to investors. I haven't heard about this fork, but if it comes, I don't know what to say. It is better to invest in bitcoin cause it is hard to choose altcoin which will recover after Bitcoin gets balanced again.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

Recurent Bitcoin forks are not good for crypto world and for beginners.

It makes a lot of confusion around the original true Bitcoin. Moreover, it pumps artificailly the Bitcoin's price and put all the Altcoin market in red.

All Bitcoin forks except Bitcoin Cash and B2X are scam, they won't have any future Wink
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

All Bitcoin forks except Bitcoin Cash and B2X are scam, they won't have any future Wink

Looks like you were right on the money, for now at least. Not sure what else they have in store for Bitcoin.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

The way it looks, if this bitcoin fork and upgrade pace continues, we may no longer see much altcoin price movement. With a steady stream of upgrades and mass usage, this will solidify bitcoin's dominance as the primary and soon possibly the only crypto currency remaining. I personally hope that altcoins get a chance to breath so I can sell my bags.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

I don't care about it, it does not worth to think about them. There will be lots of Fork in 2018 as well. But it is not my concern.
This is just the best thing every member of the community should be doing. Ignoring those forks because they are shitcoins and that is what they would end up becoming. No one should want them and the earlier we started doing that, the earlier all these punkish developers started knowing that we are not gullible enough to fall for their scams. They can hold their shitcoin for as long as they want.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:03:44 AM

Bitcoin silver, sounds like a real winner.. Roll Eyes
If only they would actually add some useful usable features, but that never seems to be the case.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

And still that new coin wont work.
Creating fake ones just so they could make people confused with so much bitcoin names.
It is getting restless and sometimes kind of looking like a stupid idea.
If they want to create money using the hard fork then they would make something that is unique and not all named after the bitcoin king.
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

Creating fake ones just so they could make people confused with so much bitcoin names.
If they want to create money using the hard fork then they would make something that is unique and not all named after the bitcoin king.

Can someone explain to me why we keep getting these hardforks?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:55:12 AM

news is coming after b2x fork there is another  fork in december named with bitcoin silver what u think obout it?

To be short - Greedy mofos trying to make free money (the ones who forking out).
Every next fork is mory shitty and stinks with greed more then previous one.
Bitcoin gold is complete crap and silver will be even more useless.

LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:00:05 AM

To be short - Greedy mofos trying to make free money (the ones who forking out).
Every next fork is mory shitty and stinks with greed more then previous one.
Bitcoin gold is complete crap and silver will be even more useless.

What is a fork anyway? The technical aspect behind it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: