Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon and Bitcoin  (Read 2163 times)
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:54:47 PM

Do you think Amazon will accept bitcoin (in this year or next future )?
For now I think bitcoin its not yet accept in some of the online business like shopping, buying some material. So I hope their is the way to used bitcoin in online shop. So its so easy to us, to go shopping and hustle free no more traffic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Two4D

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:09:23 AM

I don't think amazon will ever accept bitcoins as of now. Probably in a few years. When prices are much more stable and bitcoin's code has been upgraded to the point that it is much more easier to send bitcoins with really low fees. Right now the fees are getting tiresome since it is very high when converted to usd.

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

For me its difinitely yes. I think bitcoin will be the most used crypto in the next future in world market.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

We can't say it whether they will accept bitcoin in future. But we can just hope. As bitcoin has become so popular so we think that bitcoin will convince amazon to accept them.
As far as I know, amazon has already started this facility to the owners of bitcoin that they can even pay their bills in the form of bitcoin. This is really a good news to hear and this is indeed increasing the fame of bitcoin. There are number of other online shopping stores like that of amazon, eBay etc. which are also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. We can really hope a very bright future in the coming days.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

if bitcoin is good and reliable for payment then amazon will accept bitcoin as one of their payments, but it seems it still takes a very long time.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:57 AM

For me its difinitely yes. I think bitcoin will be the most used crypto in the next future in world market.

If it is possible then many companies will start implementing their own assert in terms of cryptocurrency by following the rules and regulations of the government. Then it is very good to people using those instead of Fiat currency.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

I think amazon will still "watch & wait" until some other companies accept bitcoin or other cryptos which have lower fees and used by a lot of people (speaking of at least 10 million users)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

I think amazon will still "watch & wait" until some other companies accept bitcoin or other cryptos which have lower fees and used by a lot of people (speaking of at least 10 million users)

Amazon having a famous on selling books until to giant e-commerce and bitcoin most probably belongs to e-commerce. Furthermore we can not deny that amazon will soon to adopt bitcoin. But the stages now are having examine it and waiting for the right time conforming that it will surely a successful achievement to both of them.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

It seems to me that Amazon would not be the first in making payment of the bitcoin. It seems to me that the top managers of the company are not oriented in the modern world. They use the topic of bitcoin for self-promotion. This allows them to be free in the top of the news. It seems to me that a little time will pass and people will stop paying attention to the news. This niche will be filled by someone else.
You think they are not oriented ? These guys know so much than you can imagine but you cannot just expect them to quickly embrace it just like that when it is still in its early stage, looking at its level of volatility.

However, we have to understand that purse has been doing something related to this with the use of escrow and it is just a matter of time before you see people getting used to it, once amazon hit their own ecosystem with the digital currency.

It is really an example and with the fact that amazon is a giant player in the FMCG industry, it would really drive others and even the smaller ones, to start going through with it as time goes on and as it gets broaden. There would be a lot of benefit to this and for everyone who has some bitcoins now and for those who will even get in later as it would make payment means for products most especially across the borders very easy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

I think yes, bitcoin and amazon would jive well since it bitcoin is very efficient as a mode of payment in most online transaction. I think it would benefit amazon well since they will open more payment options for their customers and retailers themselves and its good to have variety from time to time. Amazon will adapt bitcoins in one way or the other just as other online markets and services do.

maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

From what ive read online amazon has now accept bitcoin as a sort of payment towards their goods, this is a good move for amazon to make their platform available to bitcoin users as well.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:59:32 AM

Amazon used to accept btc in the past but later they stopped accepting btc as their mode of payment as the value of the btc is not stable and they fear that they might have some kind of loss if they continue accepting btc as it is a virtual currency and its market changes every now and then and they are not ready to accept it but there are alternative website and online shopping web page which accept btc as their mode of payment.You can even buy amazon product from an alternative web site named purse.io and make payment via btc its already being used by lot of people and so you don't have to wait for a day so that Amazon restart accepting btc.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

Well, the rumor is already there.Amazon may have no plan to accept cryptocurrency now, but Amazon’s attitude matters greatly. It’s reasonable to assume that if Amazon eventually accepts cryptocurrency, the entire market could be lifted.

Note, on October 31, Amazon registered three domains related to cryptocurrency, sparking speculation that Amazon may soon begin accepting cryptocurrency. The domains are amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, and amazoncryptocurrencies.com. Amazon already owns the “amazonbitcoin.com” domain name.

This is not the first time a rumor has circulated that Amazon will accept digital currency. A few weeks ago, there was news based on sources in Silicon Valley reporting that Amazon could soon integrate Bitcoin as a payment option.
That's a bit strange for me. How people are taking it seriously. The amazon gives mass adoption or advertisement to the bitcoin and that's okay. But it seems the amazon try to divided the market. And it just like the amazon try to build an public opinion about the amazon try to adopt the crypto because the amazon already bought some domain related to the crypto. But remember the amazon can change the plan anytime.  Remember that's waste our time to bet on the rumor.
maybe the OPs expressing how greatful. To the bitcoin community if amazon accepted the crypto as mode of payments and i see no wrong upon that attitude as we all know that amazon is one of the biggest company that provides households materials so it is a big benefits for us crypto people having them as one options for buying.lets just all wait what would happen soon besides doesnt affect the market by that issue
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

Price stability might be a big reason to avoid the usage of bitcoin by large scale business people as a means of payment. Also several large business firms make an acceptance and soon stop the service when they didn't get the expected business through the same. Other hand I haven't come across any such official statement from Amazon stating their acceptance of bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

Yes i think AMAZON can accept bitcoin. I read the news about that. But i dont know when. bitcoin users in this world still less then the people who use bitcoin for shop in this site
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

Yes i think AMAZON can accept bitcoin. I read the news about that. But i dont know when. bitcoin users in this world still less then the people who use bitcoin for shop in this site
I also read this news but I think it's fake. It is possible to guide Amazon is considering such a possibility in the future but this review may last several years and will never end. It seems to me that each of us must make a contribution to the development of the bitcoin community. When the community attains critical mass, all the major players will be in the queue for membership.
Ethminer2x

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

In this year no, in future no
Only when another leader come and replace current one
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

News is spreading that Amazon may accept bitcoin as a crytocurrency in the near future. I think amazon is already collaborating on this issue. They are already in the process of fixing up things and finalizing it then they will launch it by the next two years. We keep on hoping.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

I've read something about Amazon will now enter blockchain technology. I saw that they bought a website with ethereum.com in the end of its website. And this could really affect Bitcoin. If the largest online shop in the world enters blockchain and create their own token, then Bitcoin may not have a chance to be accepted as payment in Amazon.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Annie9373

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

I think Amazon will support crypto of some kind in 2018.  Only makes sense. They want to make it easy as possible to buy from them.  They see huge increase in crypto market cap.  Also would not be surprised if they launch their own coin.  Bezos wants it all.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: