Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon and Bitcoin  (Read 2163 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:10 AM

amazon has been evolve fo a long time time, from selling books to a giant e-commerce, and bitcoin was an e-commerce too. so there is no doubt that amazon will soon adapt bitcoin but they are just observing the market and waiting for the right moment or they are making another cryptocurrency adaption. . so their site like amazonethereum.com and amazoncryptocurrency.com are a sign that amazon are preparing and ready to be launched.
It wouldn't make any difference if amazon accept btc or not the price is already high. But ya the acceptance would make it more easier for many to make purchases accepting only credit cards is too traditional, but the only issue is with btc we will have to pay the same price while you can get amazon gift cards at 10-20% on this forum.

Maybe not bitcoin but other crypto but I think amazon will accept in a few years. Before companies accepting cryptos, crypto prices should come to a bit stable I think. Because companies will not accept high risks in payments because they are not traders
This will surely have a impact on the price of that particular coin because of less demand and lesser coverage.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

Amazon greatly helps the development of bitcoin prices.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:48:37 AM

Do you think Amazon will accept bitcoin (in this year or next future )?

No and no. Amazon will not be accepting bitcoin - ever. You can count my words. There has been a running rumpor made by some FUD spreaders in the forum about amazon accepting bitcoin. However this will not happen and if it was to happen then there would be a official announcement from Amazon and also there would be a huge spike in bitcoin price.

instead of Amazon has received a bitcoin payment bro, as far as I know amazon has been applied in this year and it certainly can boost the price of bitcoin

What exactly do you mean to say? Your words make no sense. Also Amazon accepting bitcoin would make for some healthy growth in the price but this will not be happening anytime soon.

I agree with you, for the short term, they won't be able to accept bitcoin from their customers. But in the long run, why not? They can make bitcoin adoption into their payment system and this can turn real. Not a rocket science to accept bitcoin.

They need to consider many aspects when first have thought of accepting bitcoin. Implementing new payment method especially something that's not officially recognised as legal currency is just complicated.
If just the scalability problem that every currencies with blockchain system have stay unresolved. Nothing to expect that there'll be coming mass acceptance.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

I really believe that very soon it may amazon announcement accepting bitcoin in the payment system. because bitcoin has been more popular.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

Do i really care if Amazon accepts bitcoin or not,if i want to purchase anything now with bitcoin you have purse.io where you can get products with bitcoin and i really do not care if amazon gives a shit about bitcoin or not as this has being a topic for a very long time. Wink
Purse.io has really made it so easy for those who have gift cards to exchange it for bitcoin with a discount for those who are willing to use their bitcoin to buy stuffs on amazon. However, let's face it, integrating it directly on the site and probably introducing escrow with it as well would make it even more interesting to use directly.

Purse has been doing some pretty good job, no doubt and they will still stay relevant most especially with the whole discount thing, but Amazon integrating it would create much more awareness than we can imagine.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

It seems to me that Amazon would not be the first in making payment of the bitcoin. It seems to me that the top managers of the company are not oriented in the modern world. They use the topic of bitcoin for self-promotion. This allows them to be free in the top of the news. It seems to me that a little time will pass and people will stop paying attention to the news. This niche will be filled by someone else.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

Right now it is mere a rumor.

Unless Amazon declares itself, I won't be believing anything even if they are buying crypto related domains or partnering with some crypto companies. But if Amazon starts accepting Bitcoin, then that move will bring a huge number of investors towards Bitcoin as Amazon is the biggest player in online retail market and a brand like Amazon when trust something, then that becomes trustworthy among masses. Moreover, Amazon accepting Bitcoin will also help in increasing the utility of bitcoin.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

No doubt all companies are getting interested in BTC, this will affect everyone to hold bitcoin. the impact of BTC prices increasingly expensive, as demand is increasing.
It's not too late to buy BTC at the moment and start saving it or trading. not too late
Amazon is creating an example for other that this coin has a lot of potential to give so use it and that’s why many other companies and online stores are thinking to adopt this coin because this coin is totally game changer and it is revenue generator coin so adopting this coin will give a lot of benefits and this will welcome the international client this coin will expand business as well so amazon is doing good so far.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

Maybe everything is under preparation for Bitcoin approval next year. That's a good sign that there is a growing rumor that Amazon accepts Bitcoin, which could make Bitcoin more popular and more widely known.

echeverialavi

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

I have never order anything from amazon  Undecided
So I don't care will it start tp receive BTC ot not  Cool
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

This hi caused the fact that Amazon registered the domain for allegedly bitcoin operations Grin Grin
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Amazon and Bitcoin could very well happen it is just a decision they have to take and so it totally depends on the type of people making the choice. They can accept BTC and get a lot of people paying that way, even though there is Purse.io that offers you discounts on Amazon if you buy with BTC, because it's such a big name. But they'll need to decide whether they want people taxing them.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

For being a known onlinr marketplace it will be a hard decision.
The risk is there and it is not a small one.
There are many people now who are holding bitcoin and if ever they accept it, it could also lead to a big loss that might be harder to recover.
Just think about how we lose money just by holding bitcoin, whenever it goes down we are already in pain. What else for a larger scale.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

I'm very optimistic that this really could be happen.
The support of a company of that size, with focus on internet and technology could be a game changer for bitcoin.
Tol9n

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

I'm very optimistic that this really could be happen.
The support of a company of that size, with focus on internet and technology could be a game changer for bitcoin.

This will be a very big step for bitcoin. The scale of the use of crypto currency will increase significantly. Then the whole world will talk about bitcoin. I hope that this will happen

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

Although all the news about the acceptance of bitcoin by amazon are just rumors and there isn't any official statement released related to this till now but it is expected that they will accept in near future. As with time the world is realizing the importance of crytos, people are much attracted toward this money due its unique characteristics, they find it more convenient and safe way, so as more people joining the community amazon need to allow the purchases with bitcoin to facilitate these type of users.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

I've read some rumurs like that, but i dont think they will accept it. Before they accept bitcoin, it will first undergone many process. And if they accept it would be great for us. But let see if they will gonna accept it or not.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

I think time will come amazon will accept bitcoin as a payment for our purchases especially when they realize that holding bitcoin can be a good investment. The popularity of bitcoin will also a reason why amazon may accept bitcoin since the future is about different technology I'd like to believe we are very near to a digital economy

BTCexpert1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

not think but it will be great day for bitcoin and this will support price and many new user will join to bitcoin world
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

I think we will see mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency within e-commerce within the next 5 years. Will it be Bitcoin? Possibly not unless the the cost per transaction is reduced

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: