Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is EVERY ico a scam??  (Read 21392 times)
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

I think, the projects in the crypto market have entered a very difficult job, they are trying to grow in a new technology and new market and realize their targets. We are approaching with suspicion because of the scam projects, we don't want to lose money naturally. We don't have to hurry to make a choice, we have to research very well and be convinced about the project.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Of course not that every ico a scam only some of them must have to study the project their media team read white paper see the sponsors than have to to start.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

I don't know if vector is a scam, but I know this whole thread is scammy. It used a discussion about scam to make advertisement about an "absolutely no scam" project lol.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

I don't know if vector is a scam, but I know this whole thread is scammy. It used a discussion about scam to make advertisement about an "absolutely no scam" project lol.
This thread was built so people could pump hype with their projects. The thread does give  some information on the newer coins out this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

in fact most of ico's today are fraud, and we are all aware of that, that is why everyone in the crypto world is being careful and trying to avoid all of these ico scams.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

Actually not all projeck ico is a projeck funding fraud but sometimes the team is in money with money and they eventually do not run in accordance with the whitepaper and the designated roadmap
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

Calling every ICO a scam is absolutely wrong. Every ICO is a scam then the community must have been deserted by now. The only thing there, is there are few fake once.
adex77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

My believe is that every ICO is not a scam, but presently there were to much scam project
Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

The red market is the major problem that some ICO problem are facing, this make them not to proceed to there further road map, and turned them to be scam
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

Not really, there are some a ICO's that is legit but the Ratio of finding a legit ICO is like 10:2, its because most of them are just accumulating some funds for the project but if they didn't reach their softcap or hardcap their project won't work according to their plan so the tendency is the devs of the project will run because of lacking the funds to run the project. Personally, Im not joining ICO because I can't afford to lose lol. I suggest you to just find some good airdrops and bounties they are risk free, Staker Token is the best airdrop that I have joined so far, it has a good devs, proper management, non-stop development for their platform and best is the improved smart contract under ETH by which you can mine inside the smart contract. Just try and try to find a good project you will find it somehow. Do not join ICO if you are not ready to lose, it's for the rist takers. There maybe a huge profit in the ICO but there can also be a huge lost. So it's for you to decide. Smiley
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

Let's not be judgemental just because this year has seen several scam ICOs because there are still some legit ICOs that have very potiential project for the world. all you have to do as a crypto enthusiasts is to invest into legit ICOs.
yes, i agree with you, to avoid the scam ICO, we need to be critical of the information about the project, before we decide to invest in the ICO, we must investigate the project first, website, whitepaper and information about the team must be searched as clearly as possible
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

Not at all, there are still legit and serious about their craft i mean with what they started it just so happen that some of them do not really make it for some reason, but still I believe there are some who are really sincere and was hoping to finish their ICO..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

No it is not true that all ICO or rather 90% are scam cause the ICO is where the coins are released with its value. When you say value it is the purposed why there are creating the coins and yes there are some but only a few ICO that is scam, we cannot refrain from the scam ICO. And there are some people who want to fool others just to earn big money we cannot remove them cause they do it for business.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

Ico scams do exist but not all, many new ICOs have sprung up and we have to be smart at analyzing where ico is a scam and the real, to know whether or not scam or not, it's not easy, it would be better if you could study with more experienced people
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Scam is always existing in the world of money, offline or online scam. Thats the reality of life, however those scam can be left. You have the knowledge to do a self research and dont be dependent to other people to do this job.
Frankyesland

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

I think Its not because If you says all ICO's scam, why theres a lot of altcoins already In the crypto exchanges and a utility coin such as etherium, litecoin and others with different features.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

As what i have experienced,not all ICO is a scam but there are some.There are still good ICO's with good project and flatform.All we have to do is searched the flatforms on ICO's that we are joining.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

of course not all of the ICO. because until now there are still many ICO could be successful. and also a lot of ICO are indeed capable of producing enormous profits. may indeed be many scam, but not all of the ICO that scam.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

Just my two satoshis...

indeed, there are currently many ICO projects that only commit fraud and scams.
even almost all projects do that. I really agree with your opinion. we still have a 10% chance to benefit from an ICO project.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I guess it's not fair to say those things because not every single token at coinmarketcap are shitcoins, most of the coins really means business and with good projects that might help change the world's cycle so how come you come up with those things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: