Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is EVERY ico a scam??  (Read 21395 times)
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

I think that not all coins are scam. There are many promising tokens that will definitely survive and will develop. I also believe in Ethereum, NEO and Cardano. 

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
Of course not there are many ICO in the crypto market that are being successfu on lauching their ICO period. And i guess you are just like me also doing bounty campaigns and promoting ICO project or maybe you are also an investor on ICO project which literally fail and you generalize that all ICO is scam. I do not think so because there are many ICO projects now that are being listed already in an exchange and traded already with bitcoin and ethereum.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

definitely not every ico is a scam, but sure, there are a lot of them which are scams
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I can agree here, there are some really good ICOs and if you found them you can make high profits. Calling every ICO scam is a lie.  Wink
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Just my two satoshis...
That's true not all ico is a scam it depends on us how will find a good project or up that we support that's why we need to research to we can find a good one not to research and also read and study it so we have idea what project will we support.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Most of the ICO are scam only some of them are legit or help to grow your money, because ICO are prone of scammer that wants to get our money.  Not all iCO are scam. Maybe the percentage that you are information is correct but it's not sure what percentage. You need to be careful of every ICO that you invest, invest only the extra money not all your money because ICO now are dangerous.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

There are reported ICOs which turned out to be scam projects but surely not all projects are scam. Many bounties are paying rewards to their participant of various campaigns. Akso. investors are being fed up with good service assuring that they would receive their invested tokens. Scam ICOs are really hard to determine as well as to avoid, but given that there are more which do pays, participating is advisable.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

yes, there are some not scam ico-s, but the majority of the ICO-s are scam sadly
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Not every ico is a scam because there are many ico are real projects but most of them fail with their ico so they must stopped the project or postpone them. The scams ico has the purpose to scams people from the beginning. I'm sad that because of scammer the whole ICO's now marked to be scammer too.
it is true that not all frauds, there are even many ICOs that ultimately provide benefits to investors but it is very difficult to find it especially at times like this which are not only a scam but the possibility of an ICO failing to be higher because I think investors are taking a break from crypto

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I don't think that every ICO a scam. Of course there still so many investors invest in ICO's. But it is true that nowadays mang fraud or exit scams are coming out. But if you research a little bit more about the projects before your investments that would be good. There are lots of scam project out there that's why you need to be careful and make research before investing in any ICO.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Not every ICO is a scam but just that at this point and this period there are so much persons playing the scam which has made ICOs scary to people right now only the brave still invest in ICO thanks
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Just my two satoshis...

Yes thas right mate, most ICOs are scams. Because scammers see ICO as an opportunity to find profits easily and quickly. But due to the poor crypto world image is bad due to these scammers.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

If every ICO is a scam, is it possible for the ICO to survive until now? Don't generalize something without doing deep analysis. Think again before making a decision, indeed many ICOs are scams and fail, but there are also many successful ICOs.

ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

Not every ICO is scam but ICO markets hurt this industry badly. They manipulated the ether pricing today.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

If we say or believe that 90% of the ICOs are scam then we have no business being here. Like I will always say, to every good thing there is bad thing. Once people notice a pattern of progress on a particular area or business, they will begin to come up with something similar though they knows its not real and used it to victimize people who will fall into their trap in the name of ICOs. Lets start sharing the good one. Lets be watchful during participation and also share the bad ones so that newbie will not fall.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Yes of course because i dont want to follow hyped ICO might possible it is a scam specially if their is no concrete information about the project , ICO investing is risky specially for new investor . I would highly suggest Foresting , it is a new social media platform that aims to incentivize content creators for their unique content such as text , image and broadcasting because social media platform users are just data generator and earns nothing . With decentralized blockchain they can provide secure data management , privacy and decentralized control within the ecosystem
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Just my two satoshis...

not all ico scams, we can see that there are many people who invest in ico and they get big profits. from there we know that there is still a good ico. depends on us when choosing ico.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Not every ico is a scam, its depends to you how good pick up an ICO, you need investigate and review that ico will you invest before you said that ICO is a scam. For me, i never invest in scam ICO, i always review that ICO is real or not.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Every ICO is not a scam. Although you have every right to question the credibility of an Ico and in so doing, you are required to do your own research to avoid stories that touch.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

Just my two satoshis...
i really doubt that every ico is a scam because i know a lot of good ones and i really think hat people should pay more attention

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: