Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is EVERY ico a scam??  (Read 21392 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Absolutely not. Actually it's more correct to say that there are good projects and bad projects. Success depends on many things and when the token price goes down even the good ones seem to be scams sometime. Be careful and try to get your own idea.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
it's really bad think that some peoples highlights about scame but many good project I have seen in bad market.they are really good platform & they have  good raodmap.so every ico is not scame,many ico have a good future.
actually people who call all ICO scams are people who are desperate, well, most likely they have been deceived by an ICO scam, and say things like that. even I often get several ICOs like that. but, I don't think all ICOs are scams. out there, there are ICOs who really need funds to make the Crypto project look better.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

Absolutely not. Actually it's more correct to say that there are good projects and bad projects. Success depends on many things and when the token price goes down even the good ones seem to be scams sometime. Be careful and try to get your own idea.

This is something that everyone must understand very carefully to see a good project in the future because some projects only commit fraud at the end of the story.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
the amount is small but if we find it we will get a lot of profit because there are only a few successful ICOs and therefore, the ICO coin price will be expensive because it will be the center of attention for investors and traders

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

ICO majority is indeed a scam is the right thing. This makes the situation in the crypto is becoming increasingly difficult to run because this scam makes the result is uncertain. even in this year of an awful lot of ICO are indeed made in origin and has no definite purpose. This makes the ICO may increasingly have reduced demand. but when can choose ICO that does well then keep will still be able to produce.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I invested in (5) different Tge in the last three month and they all end up to be scam what else can you tag them to be to me i think all ico are scam now aggrieved to have invested in this ico. I will never invest in ico anymore.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Just my two satoshis...
Since 90% of ICOs are scams, then we can only refer to ICO as a scam.The remaining 10% is true, but how many people can identify it? This is very difficult, and the percentage is a bit too small.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

If all ICOs were SCAM, we would see no more than 15-20 crypto money in coinmarketcap today. ICOs are still very new and a vast majority are in development. In the future, some will be successful in the project and crypto money will be valued. Others may be absent.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Not all icos are scams.But the vast majority of ico is a scam, only a few are not scam.Ico is very risky.Why did the team get investment through ico,not by other ways?Because the supervision of ico is not very mature, many people can lie to money through ico.so we need to be careful when we participate in ico.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Nope. Not all ICO's are scam. ICO is basically a new trend in crowdfunding.

It's up to us to decide which ICO is a scam, which is not.

There are very nice teams with strong projects that have done ICO's. Those guys are working very hard to implement their technology. Thus it's not fair to blame them as scam just because they were funded via ICO method.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Some ICOs may be scam, but not all of them are. In fact there are some ICOs with strong teams and unique concepts of project, but all it takes to find it is simply going through research.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

We need to understand that in the market only 20% -30% of scam projects from the total number, about 60% are simply bad projects that will never be successful. The remaining 10% are those who are able to raise funds. BUT only 5% of them will achieve their goals.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Not all ICO is scams, and there were plenty of successful ICO projects in the last year.

I think it's because of the downturn in the market that there are a lot of fraudulent ICO.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

I do not agree if it is said that every ICO is a scam, because I just got a number of successful ICOs and proven to pay bounty hunters with a small fee, including counting houses and cryptaldash exchange
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Some ICOs are outright scams. Their founders are simply cashing in on the absurd amount of dumb money people are throwing into token launches. (The “investors” are often people who missed the boat on bitcoin and ether, and they don’t truly understand the differences between different cryptocurrencies, particularly when it comes to value.)
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Some ICOs are illegitimate because they are essentially a solution without a problem — not everything needs a decentralized application with its own currency. In the Blockchain space, crowdfunding has become extremely popular. These campaigns usually occur in the form of ICOs (Initial Coin Offering), which consist in offering tokens from the project in exchange for Bitcoin, other cryptos or national currencies. ICOs have become so common that is not unusual to see a new one being launched more than once a week. However, it can be very hard to tell the good apart from the bad.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

All ICO can't be scan. We can't possibly have the very good projects onboard if all are, the only issue is that all of programs come up with proper in-house checks and project sustainability they start and fade away some don't even make it through the ICO.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Not all ICO is scam, Some ICO turned scam because they don't reach their fund raising in their project and run away the money of investors.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Unfortunately, Yes.I, too, think that 90% Scam, but remains 10%,which can bring you a good profits.Just need a little luck.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Just my two satoshis...

Yes, I agree with you there is still several ICO that have good project and bring a good help to crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: