Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is EVERY ico a scam??  (Read 21399 times)
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Now very often unfair campaigns come across. I extremely do not recommend to participate in development of startups now. It is necessary to wait.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
euodiasuryani

Activity: 770
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...
I believe there are several that are scam but ICO are like companies to be released to the public in the form of crypto-coins.

As you mean, we can know scam or not if we know the ICO is a company based?
If it have a project or have investors so we can called it good ICO.
is this the mean? sorry if I ask too much. I think I must much learn from others. Thank you
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

I think not all ico is a scam but can not be avoided with a ico scam because ico scams want investors are so scary that the scams of ico so if you're an investor do not just want to invest in the ico because many ico scams are scattered so you just double check ico for your investment do not check and first check carefully so you can not scam.

bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Everybody keeps on saying scam scam scam for all of these ICO's. 90% of them are crap, yes. BUT there is the 10% of them, like vector, who are absolutely not scams. They are good projects that will really help the crypto community grow and its not fair to call an ICO a scam until you have actually researched it and you are sure it is a scam.

Just my two satoshis...

A lot of them might end up being scams. Maybe not all of them had the intention to scam, but might end up doing so because they didn’t cash out the ether when they did their ICO for example. As a result they won’t have enough fiat money anymore to keep up the project. That’s just one of the so many reasons why some altcoins will end up “scamming”

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

I do not agree if it is said that every ICO is a scam, because I just got a number of successful ICOs and proven to pay bounty hunters with a small fee, including counting houses and cryptaldash exchange
Off course not, i have known a lot of ico that is very promising and for me there are still so many ico that is good and really helpful for all the investor like me. And i think many new investor should still trust ico and not think that all the ico is scam.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

In fact, not all ICO scammers, 5% of the total really in the future will show a great product and work. it is a pity that 2 years ago the percentage of scams among ICO was much lower... it is a pity that such a promising niche attracts so many scams.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

All projects deceive with payments now. In one projects to cut down them and in other projects they are not paid. Now it is difficult to be engaged in bounties

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Just my two satoshis...

Yes, there are indeed a lot of fraudulent schemes in the sphere of the crypto industry. Hence, many projects are fraudulent. Plus, various kinds of regulators make the projections stop soy activity. Now such a period, nothing can be done about it, it will be overcome by time. But at the same time, there are good promising projects. I have a question. Why did you specify this project?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

many ICOs do not reach sales targets and cause the project to be a scam and cannot continue, but many factors that we can use to see the project scam or continue, we can see it from the website and group telegram of the project, if a lot of new information means the project it's still running
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Unfortunately, many tokens have fallen many times over the ICO's price. I can not say that all these campaigns is a scam, but many (even those that have high ratings and collected a lot of money, KYC.Legal for example)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Just my two satoshis...
because its true, many icos are really scam. most of them. that's why everybody are keep saying that most of the icos are scam. the 10% that you are pointing is not easy to find, they are really rare.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

many ICOs do not reach sales targets
Yeah bro a lot of ICO failed due to low sales or do not reach their sales but not all ICO is scam if you are a bounty hunter you can see that there's some still project that worth to invest. There's a lot of points why those ICO failed but one of them is low publicity.
Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Not really all of them, but I truly believe that a lot of scammers hiding to ICOs in order to accumulate money becuase it is the easiest way to fool the unaware people they don't what is really happening in ICOs right now. Of course, not all of them there's still a good ICOs with real people behind it and real project concept, like swachhcoin they have a lot partnership and has a real project concept and real people behind their project.

Buy Bitcoin
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

not every ICO is a scam, but there are a lot of projects that do not have any platform. Nowadays it is very hard to find the right one. I think about 10% jf all the ICO should be considered good ones

olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Basically yes, every ICO is a scam what is better is what is called IPOs in that, IPOs has been approved by Government, gone through regulations.
With my keen observation, I think more money will be pumped to IPOs than ICOs in future with recent happenings in the space of crypto

Cheers
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

I think that most ICO's are scams but they simply can't survive after placement on the stock exchange and gradually die and just close the project and leave with the money, but the project initially did not want to be fraudulent
inashed

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Depends what kind of ico.

Proof of burn ico is definitally not scam.
"Smallest amount of coins you had at your wallet during the last X months" ico, is also not an scam.
Proof of hold ico is also not an scam.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

99.9 is scam Angry

That percentage I already think too much believe that about 70% at most the other 30% are serious companies!

This is too much. Maybe you experienced ICO who are scams. With this you meed to be smart enough in choosing, because yoi cannot blame someone from.your fault. It is not entirely the fault of ICO but sometimes it is on the investors, or maybe it is on the market itself. There are instances that the initial plan cannot be achieved that is why it does not work. So be smart enough.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Definitely some ICOs are scams, trying to get in with the hype to make quick money. But don't count out the really good projects that are contributing with innovative ideas and interesting solutions.

Absolutely there's a bad ICO but it's our duty to identify the real and committed projects that can help our community and can be usable in our new world that fits the use of digital system.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

Not every ICO is a scam, it's true that a lot of scam arise nowadays but that doesn't mean real ico is exticnt.
i belive there's real good ico in this industry

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: