Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8550 times)
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

We always measure good ico by their product or services.. But the hard truth is that even with products 90% percent ware still scam. Am soonest we will be able to identify  a great project from scam project.. 2018 will be great. Happy New Year to everybody here.

Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Some people undoubtedly use ICO like that, but my impression is that most of the project out there are legit and will deliver what they promise.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

There is no such thing as free money. If you want to get profit from ICO, you need to invest a portion of your money which is always a gamble nowadays. We should all really do a lot of research before investing in any ICO.

emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

I don't agree with the term free. I mean when we join the ICO campaigns, we work hard for the coin that we earn here, right? That's why it wouldn't be appropriate to say that the money that we earn from ICOs are actually free. In addition, they will get the wrong idea that we only ask coins from the ICO.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

never is ico the way of free money. most ico coins will be dumped after listing. bounty or airdrop is the way of free money.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

If you meant airdrops from ICOs then yes, you can get free tokens/coins that are convertible to money. But free money from those aren't too big. You can earn big money from investing in ICOs or joing their campaigns.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

no, not all ICOs project are like a modern ponzi. It depends if the ico project is a success or not,  maybe if it will not success they will dumped it thats the only that they can do to not lost much money. I have a friend and he invested in one ico project the he so lucky the project was success and now he have a car.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

ICO can earn you money and profit, but it needs to be successful. Free money might not be the correct term, maybe you meant to say Free Tokens?
ICOs offer free tokens usually through Airdrops or Bounty campaigns, and you can find those in announcement threads or bounty threads on their websites or on bitcointalk forum.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Certainly yes! lots of member on this forum was alrady received their free money here through joining in the signature or bounty campaign altcoin. Where their task was do psoting every week according to what they need you to post for the whole week and the rewards will be given only after the ico campaign period.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Definitely because 90% of the ICO are scammers but some really have good intentions after ICO they really work on the project they aim at and also work on the it success of the project.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Yes Now a days ICOs get more preference to earn money from internet,but when you apply for bounty that means you have to invest your atleast 2 month too it, until ico end. ICOs means Long term thinking. we have so many method to earn in ICOs like it has social media, telegram, signature campaign etc etc. But always be careful and do some research before participating in bounty.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

ICO can earn you money but not free. The bounties within the ICO can earn you some free tokens and from there you can trade them for real money.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

For the cryptocurencies 2017 was for shure a year of break trough. We were able to see many new ICO's. Some with good projects and the others with worse. From my opinion @VIBERATE was one of the bright ones. They launched a rewarding system which is a complete diference to mining.
I tried it and I was able to earn 3000VIB tokens by promoting them on social media. And for shure I Will continue doing it in 2018. You can learn more on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Yes and I don't know if Wall Street that said that ICO is the new way of scamming with tons of profit easily. But I'm very sure that this year, more and more scammers are going to take advantage of this ICO projects so always research before you invest.
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

I just started recently but I think it's not bad with the help. But to say that it is simple is simple, I do not need to work on it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

ICOs aren't a way to get free money, but airdrops are.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

If the ICO does have a referral or affiliate program then it is the best way to get free money because you just need to advertise the ICO with your referral link and if the people register under your link then it will give you free coin or token and that is how you will have free money and for your information, a lot of people get rich because of that affiliate program.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Saying that something Will make us reach, for me seems a bit too greedy. Nothing Will ever make us reach if we wont act this way.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to earn money but wihout our effort again nothing Will happen.

For all who is willing to spend their free time and earn some crypto here is @VIBERATE!

They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating in promotional activities on Facebook, twitter, bitcointalk,... I was able to earn 3500 VIBe tokens in 30 days.
 Today this means approx.: 1664 dollars.

If you want to learn more about this rewarding system you can find all informations on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

There is no such thing as free money.
It is possible you make money from participating ICO, but it is also possible you will lose money.
You make money from bounty campaigns, but you spend your time.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Before saying that I suggest you to check the definition of ponzi...
An ICO is a business opening that is looking for investor. You pay for a new project, helping them in the building of it. If it crashes, they don't pay you back. It's a normal and simple business model.

A ponzi is somebody telling you to give him 100 dollars, and swearing to you that he will give you back 200 dollars. He doesn't have them, he is just paying you thanks to the money of the newcomers.

It's completely different things.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: