Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money?  (Read 8545 times)
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

There is no such thing as free money. A (little) investment on a good ICO can go a long way though. However, it could also go a long way down the drain. If you do not research the ICO carefully you could end up with a scam. But there are some gems that could very well x10 (or more) your investment. So always make sure you understand where you're putting your money into and you could have a great return on investment.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

Always check the telegram for the conversations going on in the ICOs, its very easy to pick up if its a scam or not in there. Also check number of users in the telegram, the more well publicised it is, the better your chances of it being an actual legit ICO.
Of course there are always exceptions to the rules...

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
The answer is yes because people have opportunity to earn even it's risky because no one knows if the one ICO or campaign will be successful   but lots of people try the project to earn. We need to research if the one ICO is good  or not so we can avoid the loss of money.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
ZenMonke

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

Due diligence and balanced risk can help the answer to this question be a 'yes'.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

I'm doing the best in what I'm running right now, the big project projects that are there and also the best thing, when somebody runs the project in mind first is a real income..when i learn about bitcoin and ico this is a dear investment extraordinary for the future. Run well and prepesional in this case.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

ICO is a fundraiser for developing a company in an easy way, but nowadays many people are not responsible for abusing ICO and there are some ICO projects which is a failed project and the coins have no value but, some ICO are excellent projects with a good and experienced team. Such ICO bring a good income, but it is very difficult to find such projects.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

To many ICO right now and some of them is have real product but there are also just white paper without any product, so important now to make invest in ICO that has working product already or minimum viable product, this is prove they will serious to development their project. In my opinion ICO not ponzi because ICO is crowdsale that collect money from investor and they will distribute the token, but this token should be utility or dividen token backed by working product.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Well yes, 90% ICO are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. And the best thing is you don't even have to give any fiat or real coin to your investors. Just take their money, toss them some random erc token and disappear. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects like golem, lunyr, decentraland, steemit etc. So all ICOs are not bad, but most are!!

Yes, I do agree with you, we all know that there are also scammers out there so beware of them, choose a manager that has more trust because that trust is the proof of legit project that he/she manage.

Free money? did you know airdrop was also a free money? you just need to sign up, tweet, share, like, and etc. to join on their airdrop project to get their tokens, and this is a free token that you can trade.

ICO need investors, they are need to invest on their ICO to support their project.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

No it is not. It is a way to make company and startup to do something great for the humanity. However, bad guys abuse this too much so that many people think that ICO is a way to make free money, a way for scammers to collect money from dumb investors. Hope that everything will change when all government know how to control all these ICOs Wink

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Yes it is true of the many ICO must contain ponzi scheme and fraud in it, but there is also ICO which is really used as a serious project development done by the development team. So you can not judge that all ICO is a modern ponzi scheme.
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Yes. Most of ICO's are fake. But there are some legit ICO. The difficulty if find a legit one from the ICO pool. We have to check white paper contents, web page contents, team who involved and more other things.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

Yup, a way to get free money, something like that most of the times, though there are a few legit ICO.
Yes your right, ico is easy to get free money, some of ico are not legit  so we need to do is to choose good project from ico to get more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

Indeed ICO provide jobs and opportunities to earn more money Tuhan working in a factory. Knowing and entering the digital world like bitcoin is so much fun and can even raise the finances of our lives

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
investwarrior

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

ICO 90% are scam and coins without product only producing idea and never giving it a life , after some time they die . Thats normal practice for now.

check crypto prices https://www.checkcryptoprices.com/
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

For me NO. ICO is very risky, you cannot tell that ICO is 100% sure. There are also many possibilities that some ICO are scam because of some false information like false team members and their project is really a big lie. You cannot trust everyone, you should research first.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

ICO is the way people profit from investing in the ICO. For example you are investing in ICO Diwtoken. That is one way to profit from ICO. Therefore you should invest in ICO DIWtoken.
ModGrip

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Just do your research and you will be fine.

DUE DILIGENCE!
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

I think There is no free money method. ICO's have public sales of new projects. People can join early and make profit. there are a lot of scam projects in the business that try to get suck your  money. You must have full knowledge about project you want to invest
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I think There is no free money method. ICO's have public sales of new projects. People can join early and make profit. there are a lot of scam projects in the business that try to get suck your  money. You must have full knowledge about project you want to invest

By principle a project is something who happens or not in the future.
Too many people here believe that it is sure money.
My token WSPU2 is for a project.
So far it has cost me money and much time.
And will till cost me time and money.

If people submit and buy my token,then the money cost is split,but not the time spent.
Later the profit or the lost is split as well...so I see the token system...
Many people see only the profit side and not the money and the time spent.

Yes ICO is an opportunity to make money...of course as well an opportunity to scam.
But investing in a project and at the end making lost is nor a scam...
Many people here take lost for scam.

EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

2017 became year of ICO. Now the perspective companies of Financial that should not look for venture investors or to ask the credits in banks. It is possible to carry out by ICO, to release tokens and to exchange tokens for the real money received from people who support the ideas of ICO. Now each person had an opportunity to become the investor and to finance perspective developments. And then to enjoy receiving profit on the investments.

But it appears it is possible to receive tokens of perspective ICO and without paying money, without buying tokens. Tokens can be received advancing the idea of ICO on social networks and at forums. For this purpose it is necessary to write articles about ICO at different forums, to do video reviews of ICO, to support the subject ICO on Bitcointalk or, in other words, to post, do tweets, retweets, posts, reposts, to put likes and also to translate the website of ICO, whitepapers into different languages that people from all countries learned about ICO.

Where to learn about baunt and ICO?

The fullest information on all carried-out ICO contains on https://bitcointalk.org/. It is still an extra reason to be registered at a forum. On Bitcointalk practically all information on participation conditions in baunt and about that how many and when you receive your tokens contains.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: