Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <>  (Read 113365 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 07:00:17 AM

And by the way kinlo, for a pool of your size, low hashing and "low performers" should be a majority. Just by looking at your visible stats, this is the case, so you should better make it ready to accept many more of  those if you want your so-called minipools to succeed.

No pool should ever accept them.  They are economically nonviable.  We're talking about clients that do less then 1 megahash.   They should not mine at all.

Well, that explains a lot. CPU miners are not "low hashrate miners" they're electricity wasters. Sounds like kinlo is trying to stop botnets mining at his pool, and good for him. You're a botnet miner, adara? Or just have criminal friends?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:42:07 AM

Sure, I will end this right here, because everything has been said by now.

Now, no op should block payments for already mined work in the first place.

Second, I do not know or have certainty if these accounts are botnets or not, and I do not really care. The fact is just that they have had their payments frozen for already mined work. I will agree on having methods for blocking botnets by the way, will not agree however on not releasing payments for already mined work. If the pool op keeps payments for this mining work for himself, well may be that's his own problem then.

The main point that should be clear for miners at this pool is that the op may choose to block payments at anytime just after blocks have been found, with any reasoning, valid or not, as he chooses. They should also be aware that this pool does not make automatic payments when blocks are found/confirmed. Therefore miners themselves mining here should just take note of that and decide whether to trust the operator or not. Regarding the bad luck streaks I will trust organoforti and his excellent work for the community to judge that.

There are many, many pissed off users out there. These are nice people and not criminals. I believe the op will end up eating up just a bit of his own medicine. But that's my personal opinion, of course.

End point.
kinlo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

Pool operator of Triplemining.com

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 12:39:49 PM

Let's indeed just stop this discussion.  I made my point.

The points we're disagreeing on is that you think I should not take actions to people who are hurting the pool, and are costing more to me (financially, to keep all servers running) than they actually earn in total.  You think I should help people and pay out of my own pocket for resources for those people that abuse the pool.  You think that I should payout funds to people that, when pointed out that they abuse, are simply refusing to stop with it.

If that is the way you think, there is nothing I can do.  I can just only hope for the sake of our entire world, that most people do not think this way.

In any case, I will never ever hurt those people that are loyal to the pool and don't abuse the pool.  And anyone who is a bit smart should understand that.
Gaim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:41:37 AM

yes.. not only the website. It seems there is an issue with DNS resolution Sad
kinlo

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:05:24 AM

The dns issue should be fixed, please allow a few moments for dns to propagate
Gaim

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:08:57 AM

Can confirm this. Pool is working for me since 09:53 CEST
kinlo

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:09:17 PM

It is working for me.  I don't know what exactly went wrong, but as far as I understood it it was a screwup at our dns provider.  I will request more information so I have a better view on what happened.

In any case, if you can't mine, you can temporary use the ip address 88.198.25.9.  Do remember to change that back to the name, as we reserve the right to change the ip at any time Smiley

I expect that all issues will be resolved soon.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:22:07 PM

You might have to clear you cache. The site has been down for more that past few days but it appears the pool/statistics is still up and running. It seems to have been only a website dns issue, but the website is working for me as of today.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

kinlo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:16:43 AM

Yeah, there was a hardware failure.  Nothing we can do about that :/
It has been replaced and everything is back up
Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:17:16 PM

next stop 200hrs!

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:43:24 AM

next stop 200hrs!

The worst part is our hash rate, as a whole, has doubled over the last few days.. ugh..

That's actually a Very Good Thing, a doubling of hashrate.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
shubhank008

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:16:30 PM

Sorry to do this kinlo when we had such good talks till now on IRC but I myself am fedup and frustrated now waiting since 2 weeks for my acc balance to be paid and all my funds always in my account with that acc block excuse saying I am abusing server resources even though I am now mining at 6GHs rather then my 20GHs regular

You unblocked my acc 3 days ago as I asked yet payment wasnt done and now I chk my account and its blocked again, and I donot want to hear same reason that my user's are abusing your system or such as I am using the same proxy you gave me from my linux servers since a month and all users connect to it.

I even asked my users if anyone connects directly and they dont, so that looks like a excuse now, I was patient and waiting all these days to get paid but now I read many same reports on the forum and even a website I am part of so I cant wait.

I need my Balance: 2.43910617 BTC paid out that the pool owes me since days now.

I didnt wanted to go this route by now my account is again blocked with no payment so far and I cant wait, I hope you can payout my current pending funds and I am probably going to stop mining here now.

If you donot want to pay the funds say so, I will just stop straight away and have other friends who joined on my advice stop aswell, sorry to say but I will surely hold some grudge over that for sure against the pool.

http://puu.sh/3l89z.png
kinlo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:11:32 PM

shubhank008: it's very simple.  You still have > 100 cpu miners on our pool.  Yes you removed most of them, but only when they are ALL gone I unlock your account.  Same rule for everybody: having hundreds of cpu miners is not something I can allow therefore your account will only be unblocked when they are gone.  All of them.
adara

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:51:51 PM

shubhank008: it's very simple.  You still have > 100 cpu miners on our pool.  Yes you removed most of them, but only when they are ALL gone I unlock your account.  Same rule for everybody: having hundreds of cpu miners is not something I can allow therefore your account will only be unblocked when they are gone.  All of them.

It seems many more miners are pissed off with your pool practices kinlo. A few more miners have contacted me at this point and they do not want this daily increasing theft to go away without the community noticing it. They are not spamming your pool and they are not cpu miners and they are not bots! You are very probably placing innocent miners on the same basket by mistake.

You are certainly doing something wrong when looking at your stats and you are in fact keeping your miners work for yourself as you wish from block to block!
No pool operator should keep others miners work for himself as you are doing, just after the blocks are found
This is work already mined into blocks and into coins. You are keeping these coins to yourself. You should first pay for this work to whoever mined it. Cpu miner or not, they have performed their work and contributed their share.
After that, you may warn as you wish, cpu miners, low hashers and so on, as you say. Then close accounts as you wish! But in no case you should be keeping other people already mined shares for yourself. That's what shared mining is all about! 

The above user is a perfect example where you are letting a user mine and then keeping his work for yourself, i.e. you let him mine, then you accuse him of something and keep his work. WTF, no words for that, kinlo.
And by the way, adding up this new user account to the list you are already keeping the equivalent of a few blocks for yourself and counting!

Pay to all these people, then block their accounts as you wish!

New miners: be aware of this f...g pool practices! There have been and continue to be many, many users with blocks mined and payments blocked at this point!
kinlo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:05:46 PM

adara, again you speak without knowing the truth.  All miners that have stopped mining have been unblocked.  So if they don't like what I do, they stop mining and they get their funds.  You are spreading FUD and plain lies.

And again, cleaning up botnets is good for everyone.  Those that are serious about mining will appreciate that.

Seriously, do you really think that I would just keep funds of anybody?  I would be out of business very quickly.

The rules are clear: no botnets.  And I don't need to write that in an AUP or anything, unless you are completely clueless, you will agree.
adara

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:19:12 PM

adara, again you speak without knowing the truth.  All miners that have stopped mining have been unblocked.  So if they don't like what I do, they stop mining and they get their funds.  You are spreading FUD and plain lies.

And again, cleaning up botnets is good for everyone.  Those that are serious about mining will appreciate that.

Seriously, do you really think that I would just keep funds of anybody?  I would be out of business very quickly.

The rules are clear: no botnets.  And I don't need to write that in an AUP or anything, unless you are completely clueless, you will agree.

Just telling people the truth, kinlo. I am sure, they are interested on it.
And sure, you are keeping funds corresponding to other miners work for several blocks in a row now. I have seen several accounts on exactly the same situation as the screenshot posted by shubhank008. Or are you telling me they are all liars?
You are keeping their shared mining for already mined blocks to yourself. Period.
And yes, if you continue with these practices, you are completely right that you will be out of business soon.
So just proceed with honesty and pay for their share of the work!
kinlo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:24:24 PM

Or are you telling me they are all liars?

If they claim that they have stopped mining, and requested an unblock afterwards and didn't get unblocked?  Unfortunately yes, I've unblocked everybody that stopped mining and requested an unblock.
adara

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:36:56 PM

WTF.
They rightly claim with proof they have unpaid shares for mined blocks.
You should pay those asap.
After that you may want to deal with and close all accounts that you "yourself" consider are botnets.
I can assure many of them are not! I have seen several setups which are not. You are making the wrong assumptions.
Just a recommendation here: pay for all mined work. No judgements from the operator, right or wrong, on already mined work which has been converted into coins.
shubhank008

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:57:09 AM

Wow ? So when your hashrate was low, I came to your pool with 30-50GHs rate and mined for 5 days withot proxy with 1200 users, no problem so far and I got blocked
Then in IRC you gave me proxy to use and it worked, mined for almost a month using proxy and no prblem

Nothing has changed from my end since then and since last 2 weeks no payments and block issue and you saying 100 miners when from my end all using proxy. And you kidding me ? You yourself said that your hardware can handle a large amount of miners but cannot allow abuse of 1000 miners from same account, you yourself just now said there are 100 extra miners rom my worker (which I still dnt think so), there is a diff in 1k and 100 and refusing to pay now.

And my account was unblocked 2 days ago, wasunblocked yesterday too and was blocked today, still no payment in 2 days ?

I call all this just a scam now, refusing to pay up, I donot wish to mine anymore on your pool and have mailed the users already to stop the miners for now till I change to other pool, I just want my pending payout.

If you donot wish to do so, say that fairly, donot makeup stories with no backing and lame excuses like that, even a Atom server can handle 100 users, my i3 linux handles whole proxy server of 1300 users with barely 30% load max.

If you are not going to pay, say so, I will just move on rather than wasting time and keeping false hope, ofc I will rage a bit and do some public flame threads and on my site (which is a high ranked popular site and a game release site aswell). I by all means have all rights to hold a aggressive grudge towards pool as well in that case.

The above user is a perfect example where you are letting a user mine and then keeping his work for yourself, i.e. you let him mine, then you accuse him of something and keep his work. WTF, no words for that, kinlo.
And by the way, adding up this new user account to the list you are already keeping the equivalent of a few blocks for yourself and counting!

Pay to all these people, then block their accounts as you wish!

New miners: be aware of this f...g pool practices! There have been and continue to be many, many users with blocks mined and payments blocked at this point!

Blocking a account and still letting the users mine and saying in IRC it will be unblocked itself when load is low and telling me himself 90% of my users have moved to roxy, ffs why not block me when I was mining at 30-70GHs ? Oh yeah, then pool had high hashrate and was making good BTC but now when its badluck streak, screw users.

Bot net ? are you accusing me of botnet ? I clearly explained you on IRC about my anime site setup and how and why users agree to mine to support us rather then donate money, you yourself helped me setup my proxy server so I can mine and mine

Or are you telling me they are all liars?

If they claim that they have stopped mining, and requested an unblock afterwards and didn't get unblocked?  Unfortunately yes, I've unblocked everybody that stopped mining and requested an unblock.

Unblocked ? = Yes
Payment ? = No (even in 2 days interval)

My words:-
Payup for what I mined clean and clear, I am going to stop mining on the pool unless all these things are cleared up. Donot want any false hope like I will get paid once all users stop mining, as blocking me for just 100 random users who may not be using the proxy (which I doubt) is way way unfair when nothing happened with way more users connected as stated at top
Gaim

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:37:06 AM

Hey guys,

First of all suspicious things on your side, which nobody mentions:

1. Kinlo said: Stop mining => Payout
      @shubhank008  Clearly shows, that you have a lot of shares created within the last 24 hours  ... seems not that you have stopped mining so far.

2. Who the fuck knows adara  ??
   Adara registered mid June this year and is only running around accusing kinlo everywhere doing scam.
That is libel and slander across the forum- especially at the newbie area. This is no good style, and compared to reals scam, this scam works already too long to be scam. Honestly - STFU - everywhere.
With doing that stuff, you are not hurting kinlo- you are hurting the whole pool which does not get any new hashing power!
And such accusations from a newbie member is totally  unreasonably  wrong.

To be honest, there are over 500 Users mining there- If all of them won't get payout, do you think they still would mine there? I get my Payout exactly when the trx limit happens and I think alot of others too.

kinlo is doing work against -supposed-to-be Botnet-Accounts, because they would hurt the pool in any f*** way. Why? It one of that networks really is a Botnet, and that Botnet is discovered by someone one day- the pool gets troubles by law - at least the IP is banned by anti-virus.-... then the pool is dead.
I'm sure, there is a reason why kinlo acts this way (he already described it) and to kinlo is trustworthy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: