Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clupo911

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

Hi dev and Team , great project  /concept  . really excited to see the development of pre-ico /ico . I read that trade.io is compliant,  Is this project SEC compliant with America/China ?( Sorry if questions was asked already)  What is the difference between trade.io and Spectre , brickblock ico's that just came out ? I believe Trade.io has a strong team/supporters and a good roadmap/plan and it will big/successful in the future  ...  I like the liquidity pool and the several  options for use of token ..Thanks you  .Wish best of luck to project will follow and support ,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?
Or you have an exact date when to lunch your platform for public testing?
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

I wish to know if the fiat can be done in INR (Indian currency), have a lot problem here with no proper facilities as such provided by trade.io hope to see you live here too and I think you may achieve higher goals here too!
Medimiguel

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Awesome, will be holding long  Smiley
Oanh

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

The project will be a great success
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:08:13 PM

Seems like you have an qualified team. I ll read whitepaper and follow your progress in the process.
Good luck..

trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

Hi dev and Team , great project  /concept  . really excited to see the development of pre-ico /ico . I read that trade.io is compliant,  Is this project SEC compliant with America/China ?( Sorry if questions was asked already)  What is the difference between trade.io and Spectre , brickblock ico's that just came out ? I believe Trade.io has a strong team/supporters and a good roadmap/plan and it will big/successful in the future  ...  I like the liquidity pool and the several  options for use of token ..Thanks you  .Wish best of luck to project will follow and support ,

Hello and thank you for your nice comments and consideration - it's much appreciated.

Obviously some aspects of the project will be taken care of once we cross that bridge, keeping in mind that regulations, public acceptance as well as the market constantly change.
Our firm adheres to strict regulation and will soon hold a Swiss Banking license.
Our committed early adopters too, comply with some of the strictest regulations found in the industry.

What is unique with our project in contrast to many other start ups is the fact that we have the backing of globally accomplished individuals as well as world-class early adopters having been active in Forex trading for years as well as having developed trusted and proven Forex platforms with hundreds of thousands of current and active users.
We are also unique in that we will be the first ever broker to share their proceeds via the deployment of a liquidity pool.

You may follow the development of our project by frequently visitng our official website keeping in mind that its constantly updated.
Please click HERE for that.

The project will be a great success

Seems like you have an qualified team. I ll read whitepaper and follow your progress in the process.
Good luck..

Awesome, will be holding long  Smiley

Thanks guys for the nice comments and encouragement. We are confident in our project and are fully committed to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?
Or you have an exact date when to lunch your platform for public testing?

Please go to our whitepaper by clicking HERE and see section 10 (Roadmap) for the full details.
Thank you for this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

To the rest of the new cryptocurrency that born, this trade.io is the best because it is very versatile and adaptable base on the need in our industry. Hope for more success
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

I joined this project.Thank you.
I wish success and development of the company
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

Do you think the transfer fees would be tolerable to heavy and light investors in the liquidity pool esp. on having daily distribution...

It will be using the Raiden Network technology that accept micropayments and super fast transactions, with very low transfer fees, otherwise this project would not be possible to be developed.

I don't know much about the Raiden network. I need to research it more. With the high transaction fees in bitcoin right now, anything promising fast and cheap transactions is worth researching more.
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

Hi,
looks great project. I just saw today, promising team and ideas too.
Globaly oriented so that is great.
Where are offices located?

Good luck.
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

The liquidity pool sounds appealing but it is essentially staking your coins as far as I can tell. You allocate a portion of your coins to the liquidity pool for a set amount of time with hopes that this will generate profit. With staking you have the chance of the coin price going up as well as getting block rewards. The liquidity pool only allows for possible profits from the trading and there is no opportunity for new coins generated in block rewards. Could one of the devs explain how the liquidity pool's profits compares to PoS?
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

I wish to know if the fiat can be done in INR (Indian currency), have a lot problem here with no proper facilities as such provided by trade.io hope to see you live here too and I think you may achieve higher goals here too!

Me being from india i dont see that happening atleast not at the present . we dont have a exchange here also the regulations may be wont allow us to do.
abrotrodel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

To the rest of the new cryptocurrency that born, this trade.io is the best because it is very versatile and adaptable base on the need in our industry. Hope for more success

I joined this project.Thank you.
I wish success and development of the company

Do you think the transfer fees would be tolerable to heavy and light investors in the liquidity pool esp. on having daily distribution...

It will be using the Raiden Network technology that accept micropayments and super fast transactions, with very low transfer fees, otherwise this project would not be possible to be developed.

I don't know much about the Raiden network. I need to research it more. With the high transaction fees in bitcoin right now, anything promising fast and cheap transactions is worth researching more.

Thank you all for your encouraging comments.
Yes, Raiden is really promising as well as necessary that's why we are incorporating their technology.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

Do you perhaps have videos or podcasts for the road shows you were in during the month of October. I saw that you were in various countries, Vietnam, Bangkok,Malaysia, Singapore etc.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Can you explain further what do you mean by these phrase "Receive daily payouts to your trade.io wallet in fiat and crypto currency." just wondering how to do it?

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

Can you explain further what do you mean by these phrase "Receive daily payouts to your trade.io wallet in fiat and crypto currency." just wondering how to do it?

It means their wallet will support both cryptocurrency and fiat currency. E.g they will support both bitcoin and USD or Japanese yen or whatever fiat currency they choose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: