Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

I might be well ahead, seeing that today is the first day of the pre ICO but I was going through your road map. I don't see anything mention of release of demo. I was wondering,are there any plans to release a demo prior to launching the platform? Great project by the way.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

Is there a minimum required Trade Tokens in order to acquire the great list of benefits of it if it is in the shared liquidity pool or none?
Yes there is. To participate in the liquidity pool, a member will have to lock 5000 Trade Tokens towards the pool as a participation fee.
This guarantees the rights of the participating member as members will not only be participating in the platform's profits (50% of it will be shared with them), but they will also be able to democratically vote whether or not to use funds found in the pool, in order to fund an ICO or IPO, thus participating in the profits as well as risks of the investment.
Another benefit that the participation fee has, is that it protects the liquidity pool since both the pool's as well as participant's interests are aligned.

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
What kind of information are you looking for exactly?
Right off the bat, you may visit our website by clicking HERE and see the whitepaper HERE.
Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

New project will going to launch, this is good, I will gonna watch this and it seems that the project has a good projection and future, I gonna take a look on this for this coming weeks to oversee the progress and later will gonna invest then
trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Thanks for looking into our project as well as for devoting the time to understand how the liquidity pool works.
You nailed it - that's how the pool works!
The liquidity pool should be seen as a long term investment. There will be days that it will perhaps generate loses.
But in the long run and based for example on one of our early adopters' history (a globally successful broker - FXPRIMUS) it will be generating profit for all its participants including of course trade.io.
Our platform will be the first of its kind in that we all gain if we are successful together in contrast with the established brokers that whatever happens they make money, so they are not really that committed to their traders making a profit.
Please see our whitepaper HERE and go to point 4.3 to see an example of how the pool will generate and share its profits in the long run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

New project will going to launch, this is good, I will gonna watch this and it seems that the project has a good projection and future, I gonna take a look on this for this coming weeks to oversee the progress and later will gonna invest then

Thanks you will see that it will pick up fast!

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

Wow, it seems that this thread is really taking off despite the fact that it's just been here for a few hours!
I am joining in - I will be featuring your signature - please confirm!
 Cool
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

I might be well ahead, seeing that today is the first day of the pre ICO but I was going through your road map. I don't see anything mention of release of demo. I was wondering,are there any plans to release a demo prior to launching the platform? Great project by the way.

Yes, we will launch a beta version to select customers prior to release.  Beta version will have live and demo trading. It is estimated that this will be in January/February!

Wow, it seems that this thread is really taking off despite the fact that it's just been here for a few hours!
I am joining in - I will be featuring your signature - please confirm!
 Cool

Is expected to receive a lot of attention. Is just now being presented to the crypto world.

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Today the beginning of pre ico! well it's interesting what will become with all of it
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

Thanks you will see that it will pick up fast!

Oh, this is so encouraging, wanna see its footstep, before I invest mine later.
Hope that it is not that big for a minimum.investment.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

i not not seeing any way to show people how much you sold and how much user has been invested in your ico ..in your ico page is this you making ti private as many ico provider show this . This way there will be full transparency and more investor will invest .
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

i not not seeing any way to show people how much you sold and how much user has been invested in your ico ..in your ico page is this you making ti private as many ico provider show this . This way there will be full transparency and more investor will invest .

This is being implemented as we speak! As the PRE-ICO started just few hours ago, our team is working constantly to provide the following:
  • Live support on the website
  • 24/7 support on telegram
  • updates on the website
  • continues support on the forums (such as this one)
  • while our developers are working on the trading platform
  • + many other things

There's a large team behind this project!

bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

Trade.io how to enables frictionless transactions of a wide range of
assets whilst also acting as a medium of exchange and a
store of value that could become more valuable in line with the growth of users.

johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Trade.io how to enables frictionless transactions of a wide range of
assets whilst also acting as a medium of exchange and a
store of value that could become more valuable in line with the growth of users.

Is very simple really. Most transactions will act on a P2P base. The spread will be the profit of the liquidity pool (LP), ensuring transparency as the pool is owned by the participants of the LP.

Without blockchain to provide the transparency, this project would not be viable!

I also believe both the whitepaper and the blog posts on medium can help out.

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

I hope its will be great exchanger like as hitbtc,etherdelta,bittax.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

I hope its will be great exchanger like as hitbtc,etherdelta,bittax.

Because the participants will own 50% is should be larger!

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:24:37 PM

The good thing is that I will handle the Greek Announcement thread!  Cool

I hope to spread the word of exactly what trade token is about and especially how the liquidity pool will work.

Keep up the good work trade.io!
johnsm79 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

The good thing is that I will handle the Greek Announcement thread!  Cool

I hope to spread the word of exactly what trade token is about and especially how the liquidity pool will work.

Keep up the good work trade.io!

The ANNs are under translation by an agency and will be provide to each approved party soon! Yes there is great interest from different countries, am sure Greece will be one of them.

Will message you directly once it is ready so you can start.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: