Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:52:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

I checked out the site and some youtube videos regarding this. May I know what is the difference between Forex and trade.io? I have been investing in Forex and PSE now and then and apparently things have been going very well for me there.

Thank you, and waiting for your bounty program.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.
Where is the Airdrop? The future of the Trade.io is bright and the developers are excellent for making it perfect. The only I can consider is fee for moving money from one person to another for trading.

I was a member at Martketiva long back for trading money and I lost in the end, but ill try again with this platform.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:17 AM

This project is promising that's why I will not regret to invest on their ICO that's why I am recommending this to my friends relatives and to my neighborhood that are also using crypto.  More power Trade.io
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

Furthermore, we wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

I was not aware of this. I think its absolutely amazing to have all these assets in one platform. Currently I don't know of any other platform that for instance allows for trading forex as well as cryptocurrency.
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

Looks like a solid project I’m excited for this one.
airdropnet

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:29 AM

power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.
peterfigman

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

This is an excellent project, very promising ...

https://twitter.com/TradeToken/status/928620350912557057
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

The site you just have a bomb, I want to convey my team's thanks to you that helped me understand one thing.

Success, prosperity to you, so that you continue to do your job as harshly as you do it now
trade.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:55:53 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:06:02 AM by trade.io

I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.

Trade.io seems to be one of the most outstanding cryptocurrency campaign of the new age, its goals is surprisingly great and aside from that they find new and innovative strategy for the trading and market. I hope this will continue to improve

Im gonne stay tune to this project.Well im looking for forward to this project in the future.

The site you just have a bomb, I want to convey my team's thanks to you that helped me understand one thing.

Success, prosperity to you, so that you continue to do your job as harshly as you do it now

power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.

Looks like a solid project I’m excited for this one.

This project is promising that's why I will not regret to invest on their ICO that's why I am recommending this to my friends relatives and to my neighborhood that are also using crypto.  More power Trade.io

Excellent project with some realistic into it by providing a trading platform. I guess it fits into my choice to take and be a part of this platform

This is an excellent project, very promising ...

https://twitter.com/TradeToken/status/928620350912557057

Hello to everyone and thank you all for your kind words.
We too are really excited about our project's prospects. It will definitely open new doors to the industry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

This project is promising that's why I will not regret to invest on their ICO that's why I am recommending this to my friends relatives and to my neighborhood that are also using crypto.  More power Trade.io

yeah , me too will invest in this project , a good project like this will eventually a successfull when the ICO os finish.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:04:56 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:34:48 AM by trade.io

I would like to know what experience does the team have that relates to the industry trade.io will be using

Thanks for your query.
Please visit the 'Team' section of our website. There you will find a lot of information in regards to our team's experience.
Click HERE for that.

Where is the Airdrop? The future of the Trade.io is bright and the developers are excellent for making it perfect. The only I can consider is fee for moving money from one person to another for trading.

I was a member at Martketiva long back for trading money and I lost in the end, but ill try again with this platform.

Thank you for your consideration and kind words.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could please refrain from asking questions here in our announcement thread in regards to our Bounty program.
Please visit our Bounty thread HERE for more details.
We are receiving tremendous support and a lot of positive feedback from the community adding to our excitement!

I checked out the site and some youtube videos regarding this. May I know what is the difference between Forex and trade.io? I have been investing in Forex and PSE now and then and apparently things have been going very well for me there.

Thank you, and waiting for your bounty program.

On top of Forex trading (obviously trade.io will offer the same functionality), trade.io offers the following:

Full transparency thanks to blockchain technology. Everyone trading on our platform will have access to real-world prices thus providing fair trading to all - something that isn't the case with traditional forex.
This in itself is a huge advantage over traditional forex trading and a huge reason for someone to use our platform rather than anything else.

Additionally, for people that will be able to participate in our liquidity pool (they will need to lock a minimum of 5000 of their tokens as a participation fee), our platform will offer the unrepresented advantage of sharing 50% of its profit with its traders. Participants will be able to join for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours since the pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis. This is groundbreaking in contrast with traditional investments that require your funds to be locked for a specific period of time sometimes up to a year or even more. The liquidity pool provides freedom never heard of before as well as transparency in regards to its real performance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:35:36 AM

I hope the project has a big future, good luck all the way, I am with you.
jamilfdom

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:43 AM

Among the advantages of this project is obtaining the Swiss Banking license with an exchange license, and the employment of some of the biggest names in banking compliance.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

The p2p aspect of trade.io is very good one! It is unusual to find a trading platform that is professionally built from ground up with frictionless functions also providing peer2peer in addition to the world's best platform. I really like this idea and I believe this will be hugely beneficial.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:01:40 AM

What is the current status of funding?

There is no info on the website about the raised amount. So can you inform us, please?

trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:14:29 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:14:20 AM by trade.io

Regarding the trade tokens, what benefits will other clients have if they have anything under 5000 tokens? Will those clients get other discounts on new listings?

Thank you for your query.

Please keep in mind that even if a platform member has in their possession 5000 Trade Tokens or even more, this by itself does not mean that they will automatically participate in the liquidity pool. Members with the funds will be able to choose whether or not they will participate in the pool and for how long.
Over and above this, please find below some of our comments made earlier in regards to the general advantages of our platform:

'On top of Forex trading (obviously trade.io will offer the same functionality), trade.io offers the following:

Full transparency thanks to blockchain technology. Everyone trading on our platform will have access to real-world prices thus providing fair trading to all - something that isn't the case with traditional forex.
This in itself is a huge advantage over traditional forex trading and a huge reason for someone to use our platform rather than anything else.

Additionally, for people that will be able to participate in our liquidity pool (they will need to lock a minimum of 5000 of their tokens as a participation fee), our platform will offer the unrepresented advantage of sharing 50% of its profit with its traders. Participants will be able to join for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours since the pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis. This is groundbreaking in contrast with traditional investments that require your funds to be locked for a specific period of time sometimes up to a year or even more. The liquidity pool provides freedom never heard of before as well as transparency in regards to its real performance.'

&

'TradeToken holders may receive other coupon benefits such as preferred access or discounts on future products or new listings. To summarize, TradeToken’s act as:

- a lower cost medium of exchange on trade.io
- a store of value that can be used to purchase goods and services
- a membership key in the trade.io wallet to the liquidity pool
- a coupon enabling wallet participants to receive higher levels of benefits
- a coupon for preferred access to products or new listings on trade.io when used in the wallet'

I hope the project has a big future, good luck all the way, I am with you.

Among the advantages of this project is obtaining the Swiss Banking license with an exchange license, and the employment of some of the biggest names in banking compliance.

The p2p aspect of trade.io is very good one! It is unusual to find a trading platform that is professionally built from ground up with frictionless functions also providing peer2peer in addition to the world's best platform. I really like this idea and I believe this will be hugely beneficial.

We wish to thank you all for your positive comments - we do believe we are onto something big ourselves here and have been excited about the prospects of what we are trying to do since day 1.

There is no info on the website about the raised amount. So can you inform us, please?

Thank you for your query and consideration.

Please keep in mind that we are still in the PRE-ICO period where most organisations don't provide the amount of the raised funds.
Despite this, we are working in the background to add this piece of information in our official website so you will soon know.
Visit our website frequently to stay updated with the latest (you may also visit out social media channels - links found in the footer) by clicking HERE.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

I actually just spent last 15 minutes reading site myself trying to find this information but i seen nothing as well

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

I watched the video clip on YouTube channel which made mention of users moving or gaining power from a centralized economy and venturing to Trade.io, and I urged to ask is trade.io not also a centralized exchange even though it is hoped to share profits pools with its early adopters?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:29:47 AM

I watched the video clip on YouTube channel which made mention of users moving or gaining power from a centralized economy and venturing to Trade.io, and I urged to ask is trade.io not also a centralized exchange even though it is hoped to share profits pools with its early adopters?

Not everything can be decentralized. The transactions are on the blockchain, are decentralized to ensure the security and the transparency. At the same time the adopters are centralized organisations that wish to enter a transparent market and ensure that their customers can be provided with transparency, especially on the issue of who is protecting their investment, as  financial organisations tend to hide their liquidity status.

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:37:21 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:48:50 AM by trade.io

hi would like to know if  the blockchain is open and public and is the code published, for example on popular source code repository Github?
 thanks

Hello jagdeepjd and sorry for our late reply.

We have indeed made our code public.
Please click HERE to see the relevant information on GitHub.

Hi just curious to know how are the funds held ? are they stored in offline or cold wallet? or the funds are held in smart contract ?

Hello Mandy7575 and thanks for your query.

Fiat currency received is saved in a Swiss bank account, with the Ether received being kept in an Ethereum wallet.
Both bank account as well as wallet details are available for public view whilst opening an account with us.
Once we enter the ICO period, funds will be held in a smart contract with its details as well being published.

trade.io wishes to keep full transparency at all times.

I actually just spent last 15 minutes reading site myself trying to find this information but i seen nothing as well

Thank you for bringing this up as well as for your consideration - you are right in regards to not finding this piece of information on our website.
Please keep in mind that we are still in the PRE-ICO period where most organisations don't provide the amount of the raised funds for obvious reasons.
The program is for us to publicly announce this piece of information in a press release soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: