Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx  (Read 66177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kureja

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

i have read the following section on your website "Compliant Exchange Fully compliant with required regulations, compliance, KYC and AML"
can you give some more detail about the regulation that what is it mean. Are you regulated from any liquidity provider or any institute?
Thank a lot
rolandtagz

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

I wanna join your preICO and want to invest
iqbalji

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

I joined this project and hope that this very very useful project in the future
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

I want to believe token sale is availabke on your website. I am going to check it out soon. You have quality people in your team. What is the first milestone you are going to achieve in the next 3 months and is there any colllaboration with already estblished project?

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:42:22 AM

Lets say that I already purchased the tokens, I can use these tokens to buy some stock or crypto currencies within the liquidity pool?
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

How does the project use blockchain technology in transparency? What is the advantage over other ICO projects that are also using blockchain technology?
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:28 AM

Join Telegram campaing now.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

Lets say that I already purchased the tokens, I can use these tokens to buy some stock or crypto currencies within the liquidity pool?
As far as i remember from the website and telegram group, you will be able to trade on the trade.io platform, in the liquidity pool, using those tokens you have acquired.
btcsrembi

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

Best trade using trade token. I think trade will be success in the future
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

Waiting for bucket to start with this token, I am excited because if so this will be my first token trading.

trade.io

Activity: 98

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

I wanna join your preICO and want to invest

I joined this project and hope that this very very useful project in the future

Join Telegram campaing now.

Waiting for bucket to start with this token, I am excited because if so this will be my first token trading.

Best trade using trade token. I think trade will be success in the future

Thank you all for your consideration and for joining or considering to join.
You are all welcome and we are happy to have you on board!

I want to believe token sale is availabke on your website. I am going to check it out soon. You have quality people in your team. What is the first milestone you are going to achieve in the next 3 months and is there any colllaboration with already estblished project?

Thank you for looking into our project.
Feel free to check our road map, our early adopters as well as our team HERE & HERE.

Yes, of course and you will be able to trade using Trade Tokens.
The liquidity pool's function though is different. It will simply allow its participants to share 50% of our platform's profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Do you think the transfer fees would be tolerable to heavy and light investors in the liquidity pool esp. on having daily distribution...

It will be using the Raiden Network technology that accept micropayments and super fast transactions, with very low transfer fees, otherwise this project would not be possible to be developed.
Ive read about Raiden Network tech and it says "It is not intended to support large value transfers" so how does it work for heavy payments?
johnsm79 (OP)

Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:20:19 PM

Do you think the transfer fees would be tolerable to heavy and light investors in the liquidity pool esp. on having daily distribution...

It will be using the Raiden Network technology that accept micropayments and super fast transactions, with very low transfer fees, otherwise this project would not be possible to be developed.
Ive read about Raiden Network tech and it says "It is not intended to support large value transfers" so how does it work for heavy payments?

Obviously the Raiden network will deploy payments on the Ethereum network. Large payments can be used directly on the Ethereum network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

Hi just curious to know how are the funds held ? are they stored in offline or cold wallet? or the funds are held in smart contract ?

Hello Mandy7575 and thanks for your query.

Fiat currency received is saved in a Swiss bank account, with the Ether received being kept in an Ethereum wallet.
Both bank account as well as wallet details are available for public view whilst opening an account with us.
Once we enter the ICO period, funds will be held in a smart contract with its details as well being published.

trade.io wishes to keep full transparency at all times.

Thank you for the detailed answer and i appreciate the transparency of trade.io. wish you guys success.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

From what I understand, this is similar to the PSE (Philippine Stock Exchange) and Forex wherein individuals invest. Am I correct? And besides of receiving tokens and being a shareholder of the company, do we get tools that would help us in investing in trade.io? What else could be the benefits that an investor would get?
They have similarities but their only difference is that we are dependent in this project unlike Forex and PSE that their are many companies or assets that we can choose to invest.

Thank you both for your comments.

What sets our project apart, is:
1. Blockchain technology providing transparency and promoting trust - something never heard of within the Forex community.
2. Our Liquidity Pool that provides unrepresented access to the platform's profits, sharing 50% of it with its participating members.

Furthermore, we wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

So does this mean when I trade tokens, I can already convert it directly to fiat currency and I don't have to convert it first to cryptocurrency before I trade it again to fiat? Am i right? Because, if this is right then this going to be great because trading tokens to crypto then crypto to fiat costs a large amount of fee because it has 2 transactions in just trading the token. This will going to be a big help for us.

Thank you for your query.
Can you please elaborate, explain clearly what you mean so that we may reply back in the most helpful manner

Sorry hehe. What I wanted to ask is that if I already have Modultrade token I can sell it directly to fiat currency?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Devolper112

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.

Awesome project dev! Smiley
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

How does the project use blockchain technology in transparency? What is the advantage over other ICO projects that are also using blockchain technology?

Thank you for your interest and question.

Blockchanin technology provides unrepresented levels of transparency due to its nature - how it works.
It can be used for a wide range of applications / solutions with our imagination being the only limit.
As you may notice going through the announcement thread of this forum, this technology may be implemented in various industry fields.

Our project differs from other similar offerings (we are basically creating a fully transparent trading platform that's unprecedented) as it provides its members with the opportunity to share in its success, its profits via the provision of a liquidity pool.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
trade.io

trade.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

Hi just curious to know how are the funds held ? are they stored in offline or cold wallet? or the funds are held in smart contract ?

Hello Mandy7575 and thanks for your query.

Fiat currency received is saved in a Swiss bank account, with the Ether received being kept in an Ethereum wallet.
Both bank account as well as wallet details are available for public view whilst opening an account with us.
Once we enter the ICO period, funds will be held in a smart contract with its details as well being published.

trade.io wishes to keep full transparency at all times.

Thank you for the detailed answer and i appreciate the transparency of trade.io. wish you guys success.

I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.

Awesome project dev! Smiley

Thank you both for your enthusiasm and nice comments.
We are all in this together!

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Brilliant! Liquidity pool will ensure that there is slways market for trading and that will substantially boost the volume and  attract new investment. This platform is integrating very nice features for easy trading and profitable one at that too!
johnsm79 (OP)

Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

Sorry hehe. What I wanted to ask is that if I already have Modultrade token I can sell it directly to fiat currency?

Yes you can, this is a trading platform, that will not have the problems that other platforms have today, problems with connectivity and etc.

So yes directly to fiat.

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: