Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs for investment  (Read 2642 times)
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:22:10 AM

maybe it will help you http://iconow.net/ico-eth-collected-stats/
(ICO scanner - statistics of raised ETH by ICO projects)

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Krissmak

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

anyone give some info about ICOs?
whats the category of good and bad ICO for investment?
how to detect it SCAM or NOT?
There are a lot of new icos nowdays and it's hard to track all of them, some maybe scam and the others is legit. I usually use coinschedule to see the list of ongoing and upcoming ico, if there's some that pique my interest, then i will start to do research from the the website, looking at the team member history, the whitepaper and the slack / telegram chat of the team. It's hard to pick a good ico nowdays because there's a lot of flippers and most ico set the cap too high that makes the demand outside the ico nonexistence.

What are your thoughts on CommerceBlock?

http://www.tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

ICOs is best for investment but there are 100 of Icos going on, and it is difficult to track what is legit and not legit.
I think ICOs that has forum on bitcointalk and full detail of project than you should go with that ICOs. For example
I am currently working with ICO, it seems legit because staff is very cooperative.

StreakW

Activity: 1222
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:21:34 AM

i think pundi X, echat, universa, micromoney is good but this just for me, u must research by your self
for choose bad or not, see the team, team background, team experince anything related with team that very important
to detect scam or not that hard, but i say before team is more important than concept

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

ico is a crow funding from a company need investors  for their project, they will issue a token after that project, if those tokens can get to the market successfully its price will be higher, however ico investment can be extremely risky, because you can be taken all money by scammers, so i am sure you must do reseach carefully before invest in that ico, but not everything you do can keep you safe 100%.
jpiterson15

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

The biggest guarantee (but not 100%) can be given only those projects that already exist. Investment risks are lower, but the expected profit will not be 15,000%.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

you can refer in the different ico sites like this one www.alts.com . About the infos of an ICO you can read their whitepaper , roadmap and etc. Good and prominising ICO's are many to choose but fewer of them are the best.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

Look at CommerceBlock

First ICO with a BIP.

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:26:10 AM

in my watchlist is SISA, after pre-ICO they listed to HitBTC at Nov. 13, seems quite promising!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

Detecting scam ICOs is difficult more than you predict, I think you should avoid investing in ICOs for a while because now risk is at the highest level.
I agree that detecting scam ICOs is a difficult job to do but I totally disagree that bailing out because you can hardly find a legitimate ICO is the way.

I have been investing in ICOs for a while and I have never had any issue with anyone I invested in. I really do not advise any lazy investor to even invest in an ICO anyway since one way or the other, they will fall for scammers but if you know how to do your research well, you will know how to detect the Tilapias from the Sharks.
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

ICOs for investment is most startups, fundraising is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome !!!
caroleshaw

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Most of the ICO's are hyped and it needs serious money. Most of these ICO spend 100,000 to 750,000 usd. I often wonder if this is the new business. No one can alone invest this kind of money.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

Try coinvest, totally new area, first project of such kind, must be very successful with devs from Microsoft
hkabir

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

A lot of ICO  are running now.But we should be careful to invest and we should study about that ICO and it;s future.Others it is risk to invest.
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

You should definitely pay your attention to Bonpay. They offer not just a concept, but working product.
That's means something. And they have launched the service to work 2 month before ICO to demonstrate the community what they can do. I think, it's the best marketing for ICO - show what you can do without money.
anze

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

A lot of ICO  are running now.But we should be careful to invest and we should study about that ICO and it;s future.Others it is risk to invest.
The landscape is getting really crowded with almost tens of ICOs per day already. Sure, everyone needs to do their homework before investing. But because so many listings and reviews are also paid - which source do you trust for being unbiased?
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

Is there any website or exchange which lets you know when icos will be launching on the exchange ?

Just google it and you will come up with many sites which offers the detail listing of ICO along with price and dates, already invested money etc. These sites provide lot of useful information for those who want to invest in the good ICOs.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

The biggest guarantee (but not 100%) can be given only those projects that already exist. Investment risks are lower, but the expected profit will not be 15,000%.

Yep agree with you,
so check this 2 projects
micromoney - already working for 2 year , have a lot of cliends. Ico will ends in two days.
Qchain- very good ETH/NEM based project. They ico running now , and will be till december.
Imo very good project, with product and team!
tej157

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

Here is the best link for ICO review

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

Is there any website or exchange which lets you know when icos will be launching on the exchange ?

Just google it and you will come up with many sites which offers the detail listing of ICO along with price and dates, already invested money etc. These sites provide lot of useful information for those who want to invest in the good ICOs.

Yes, you are right. I think the most reliable are icoalert, tokenmarket, coinschedule and icowatchlist.
But today more and more new listings appear every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: