Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs for investment  (Read 2637 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Everyone should read this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.0 It can help everyone to detect scams. These guidelines are a must before investing in my opinion. But even more important than any information from anyone, is that you should do your own research and hear to the voice inside you. If you got doubts, than most likely you are right.
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

Well, you should read whitepaper and if you don't understand it
then don't invest. Even if there is a lot of  talking around.
For my personal opinion look at emuproject.org and threre
WP http://emuproject.org/files/WhitePaper_eng.pdf
Popoffevg88

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

I worked out it's the first day of Mira's token sale today. Participated. They have already risen more than $150000 - https://miralab.io/
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

anyone give some info about ICOs?
whats the category of good and bad ICO for investment?
how to detect it SCAM or NOT?

Actually there is no way for you to know that the ico is a scam or bad investment instantly, All the result will only show after the end of the ico or you can depend on the predictions of different investors here in this forum about that ico.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

I believe that to determine a company with a promising ICO, it is necessary to answer the main question: "Is it useful for people?"

Every ico is creating their way to be the top ico in the list but not everyone of them do really have the potential to grow their coins. It only means that you should invest in the safer coin which is eth coins because it is cheaper than altcoin.

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

I believe that to determine a company with a promising ICO, it is necessary to answer the main question: "Is it useful for people?"

Every ico is creating their way to be the top ico in the list but not everyone of them do really have the potential to grow their coins. It only means that you should invest in the safer coin which is eth coins because it is cheaper than altcoin.

Of course, we believe that our ICO has a great potential,
we are working hard since years on Machine Learning algorithms applied to financial markets,
we aim to use the same approach in cryptocurrencies world in order to calculate, with the artificial intelligence, forecasts secured in the blockchain: neutral, without human-influence, without human interferences, with an accuracy and historical results public available.

We think forecasts on token and/or coins can useful for people simply because today there are thousands of different altcoins.
In our services we want to realize with this ICO we aim also to realize a technical analysis of tokens and related companies

Please take a look also to our ICO site
https://roboadvisorcoin.com

Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:17:34 PM

Hello,
do you know any start-up launching pre-ICO?
Write a comment on Crowdholding platform: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/ and get YUPIES as reward.
theMiro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

Check out VISO! They got THE product that I would use for business and leisure

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
arrey007 (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

most ICO's now days is not like  past ICO's 1 year ago.
The ICO's goals 1 year ago is to get profit together, but now the ICO's goals is to get profit to dev himselves.
just be carefull to go investing our funds in the ICO's now days.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:19 AM

ICO based on exchange services, trading of cryptocurrency and it's allied services have proven to be the best ICO project ever on BTT. If you buy good quality ICO of this nature like ALGORY ICO, you will not fall  victim of scam. ALGORY platform has some innovative features that will guarrantee  It's success!
ALGORY exchange platform is sophisticated yet simple. Follow Algory thread and learn more about what is going to offer, I am sure you will be pleasantly suprise

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

You can detect (scam)ICO analyzing team, developers background, advisers and reading whitepaper.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

You can detect (scam)ICO analyzing team, developers background, advisers and reading whitepaper.

Yes, its called due diligence. A project that passes your due diligence such as RoboAdvisor is a very good candidate for a worthy investment, because the current majority will fail the test.
Mystic dream

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

I think when you want to invest in ICO better you know about the ICO you will invest, whether ICO can grow well or not for the future.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

many ico are already profitable many people, it's a good ICO but there is ICO spam and we hope not get it because there is no special category to see the quality of ICO, I think so

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:05:25 AM

You should be taking a good look at the Whitepaper, Roadmap, and Team for any ICO that you are interested in. I personally think that the ANN thread and website is also an easy indicator of how much effort is put into an ICO. Take a look at Sirin Labs and Crypterium for some good examples of stellar ICOs.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:25 AM

lately ico often appear, one of them real or hoax. I think to transact with the original requires a little research and instinct from the participants. to know the anticident team behind the project, the solution that colleagues want to find is their plan & policy.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

That's true, because a lot of ICO existed today and it's hard to troll them all and find what is best.
I believe Jibrel network ICO( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057487.0 )will contribute a lot to the community and it will make for to have a comfortable life. Not only I just promoting this because I'm on this campaign but, I feel it is legit ICO project and it could give something difference in the community.
Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

what about CommerceBlock?

This AMA is interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBP3vOZEmP4

Daniel Masters has also confirmed that GAHL and its CoinShares division intend to use CommerceBlock’s innovations in order to scale and build infrastructure on top of their own side chains.

I think they are going to build funds on the blockchain using CommerceBlock.

Source: https://blog.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-secures-investment-from-global-advisors-237b0f71c949

https://www.tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/ 

https://t.me/CommerceBlock
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

maybe ico is one very lucrative investment so many of ico-ico are very profitable so it takes very smart seriousness so that we will get a real ico and profitable for us because more and more ico is promising but the result we can not match with promise them.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

ICOs are a very intersting way to invest money in, but be careful because ICOs are one of the highest risky investment chances on the market actually... but careful  everybody must be on the whole market! High Risk High Reward maybe... Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: