Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12649 times)
apoloo (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

I don't have Android phone, when are you planning to launch iOS platform? And will you ever do it?

Hi. According to our Roadmap, June 2018 Launching IOS app available for download

Thanks!

As far as I understand, at the moment android application is just for viewing — not done yet, and  the web application more functional. Is this correct?

It's a prototype. It's working on android. After installing you can see there all basic functions. App will be only for doers, so it has different functions as a Web application mode

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I don't have Android phone, when are you planning to launch iOS platform? And will you ever do it?

Hi. According to our Roadmap, June 2018 Launching IOS app available for download

Thanks!

Will there be any bounty bugs program? I have iphone 6,7 and 8+, so I can help you to find and fix some problems. Better to launch platform without bags, but all humans make mistakes.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I am more and more like your project!, but there were a couple of questions!: What markets will be available tokens? How long is the transaction process of buying tokens?

saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

It sounds good. Every business should be done near itself, which is wiser policy.

But in this case, who is the checker?, I understand the reporter is contributors.

Checking process can be done by crowd power?

Thx, you might feel funny, but there are many such kind of fool ICO and serious for contiributors, as you know.
It's not rare that all team members are  fake.
All means for the guarantee against fakes on this ICO would be the the first task of StopTheFakes team.

I can find the same name on your teammates.
Please upload some pictures of your team to confirm that they are existing in your team.

■Svetlana Ustinova
Lead Designer

Actress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetlana_Ustinova

■Maksim Kononenko
Lead Designer Social Media Community Manager

Journalist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Kononenko

Very funny! You found same names on the internet and now asking for approvement?

Here it is:

Svetlana Ustinova: https://www.facebook.com/the.child.spell

Maksim Kononenko: https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-kononenko-17a465120/

Thanks for your comment!

Understand. you are right, there is a lot of fake ICOs now

We are thinking of monitoring fakes ICOs with StopTheFakes service. This task will be added in our future involving plans.

Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

What does STF offer that Vechain doesn't? I mean they practically offer the same, right? Anti-counterfeiting products. So why not just use Vechain?
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

What does STF offer that Vechain doesn't? I mean they practically offer the same, right? Anti-counterfeiting products. So why not just use Vechain?

Are you from vechain? Its looks like a spam message
 If not, please read an information about our project. WP will help you to understand that we have nothing similar to the vechaine product. We can help companies as a vechaine to identify a counterfeit product. Or find products with they NFC chips. By the way, this is one of the biggest problems to identify products with NFC chips. Our service can help to solve this problem

apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Dear Friends! We announced the prototype App for Android in mid-January.

You can download and test, or watch the video on the website www.stopthefakes.io

Read about the functionality and capabilities you can on our blog:

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-app-for-android-2c4f09371c2e

BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Dear Friends! We announced the prototype App for Android in mid-January.

You can download and test, or watch the video on the website www.stopthefakes.io

Read about the functionality and capabilities you can on our blog:

Good news for investors and community. It's easier to raise funds and reach goal with working alpha/beta platform than without it.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

It sounds good. Every business should be done near itself, which is wiser policy.

But in this case, who is the checker?, I understand the reporter is contributors.

Thank you for your questions, I had similar ones
What do you mean by “checking process by crowd power” ?

apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Thank you for your questions, I had similar ones
What do you mean by “checking process by crowd power” ?

We've written two article about this. You can check here:

StopTheFakes.io: The Requestor’s Perspective: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-io-the-requestors-perspective-35702ca274ee?source=user_profile---------16----------------
StopTheFakes.io: The Doer’s Perspective: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-io-the-doers-perspective-c1fd9250090a?source=user_profile---------17----------------

pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Your project has high rates on all ICO related sites.

I noticed that too and it makes me happy, but Stop The Fakes ICO are Russian project and  I know that Russian projects often cause distrust in people.
Is this project are fraud, can we trust you?

Why you don't believe Russians? They made lots of good ICOs such as MobileGo which collected 50 millions. Waves , which collected 16 millions USD. Ethereum founder is also Russian😊

Founder Ethereum it`s a Canadian, his parents from Russia.
A lot of Russian projects, after ICO take the money and go away. So that many people don't trust in Russian team

A lot of Russian projects, after ICO take the money and go away. So that many people don't trust in Russian team
You have to analyze each project precisely.  It doesn't matter if the scam project with the Russian team, Polish, Czech or other. This is not easy to understand ICO market. But if you can analyze it, you'll always found out if the project scam or not

Ok you're right, he was born in Russia. But i think he isn't russia. Because he left this country, when he was 6 years old.
And i think he did`t have time to get infected this russian sick)

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Your project has high rates on all ICO related sites.

I noticed that too and it makes me happy, but Stop The Fakes ICO are Russian project and  I know that Russian projects often cause distrust in people.
Is this project are fraud, can we trust you?

Why you don't believe Russians? They made lots of good ICOs such as MobileGo which collected 50 millions. Waves , which collected 16 millions USD. Ethereum founder is also Russian😊

You have to analyze each project precisely.  It doesn't matter if the scam project with the Russian team, Polish, Czech or other. This is not easy to understand ICO market. But if you can analyze it, you'll always found out if the project scam or not

Ok you're right, he was born in Russia. But i think he isn't russia. Because he left this country, when he was 6 years old.
And i think he did`t have time to get infected this russian sick)

How you cant be Russian if you born in Russia?? Where are you from? If you born in Mexico, your parents are Mexicans, then you migrate to Germany, what are you then, Mexicans or German?

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

StopTheFakes App for Android

We are proud to inform you on reaching yet another step in our project’s journey and managing to keep to our Road Map schedule. As had been announced, we’ve released an app for mobile devices running Android in January 2018. You can download it here.

saimonji_miko

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

I think that at your service, brand company pay reward to reporters and examine it. The examination can be done because it good is their one.

At ICO, recorders would report it to  StopTheFake, but it's difficult for StF. So people examine it. This is my story, but it might be close to ICO rating site.

Thank you for the interesting conversation.

Thx, you might feel funny, but there are many such kind of fool ICO and serious for contiributors, as you know.
It's not rare that all team members are  fake.
All means for the guarantee against fakes on this ICO would be the the first task of StopTheFakes team.

I can find the same name on your teammates.
Please upload some pictures of your team to confirm that they are existing in your team.

■Svetlana Ustinova
Lead Designer

Actress
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetlana_Ustinova

■Maksim Kononenko
Lead Designer Social Media Community Manager

Journalist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Kononenko

Very funny! You found same names on the internet and now asking for approvement?

Here it is:

Svetlana Ustinova: https://www.facebook.com/the.child.spell

Maksim Kononenko: https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-kononenko-17a465120/

Thanks for your comment!

Understand. you are right, there is a lot of fake ICOs now

We are thinking of monitoring fakes ICOs with StopTheFakes service. This task will be added in our future involving plans.

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

I don't understand why your project has such a low social media activity. As we see, investors like it, but your media is "poor". Won't you plan to organize airdrops or special bounty to get extra users?
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

I've just looked and that is amazing result. Your project has 4,3 ratings and 16 expert verdicts. Also rating is supplied with reviews, not all projects got them!
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

I've just looked and that is amazing result. Your project has 4,3 ratings and 16 expert verdicts. Also rating is supplied with reviews, not all projects got them!

Compared to another ICO's, StopTheFake.io does not have enough advertisement, but has a solid foundation and a good development plan.
 I think the project will take what it deserves.
apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Compared to another ICO's, StopTheFake.io does not have enough advertisement, but has a solid foundation and a good development plan.
 I think the project will take what it deserves.

Thank you! Yes, we've concentrated our efforts on to the product development and our community. Advertisement is must have option, we will manage this

apoloo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:34:59 PM by apoloo

Dear Friends!

pre-ICO is at the very beginning,
but we already collected more than 40%!

You can still get a BONUS +30%!

!!!Important!!! Very High Score on: https://icobench.com/ico/stopthefakes
20 experts expressed their approval for the StopTheFakes project.

saimonji_miko

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

I agree with you. Social media community manager, Mr.Comonenko has to answer to the comment and present his strategy and implementation. Is he hull time staff?

PR activity is really important for such kind of ICO and business that is related to consumers. What does Ms.Velyakova think of the status? The idea, MVP, and possibility of the ICO would be one of first class in the ongoing ICOs. Pure publicity, media coverage is too little, and can. Strong PR is the first priority for the ICO success.

Where did designer Ms.Svetlana Ustinova go? Web site design also needs to development. She disappeared?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: