Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12647 times)
CBESH

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:53 AM

What country is this Coin operating from... Russia?

This project is from Czech Republic (I found this on ICObench). Also everybody can participate in ICO except USA and Belize inhabitants.

Do you or does anyone know why the USA cannot participate? I am a fan of Czech republic?? Also how is that supposed to be enforced?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

This project is from Czech Republic (I found this on ICObench). Also everybody can participate in ICO except USA and Belize inhabitants.

Do you or does anyone know why the USA cannot participate? I am a fan of Czech republic?? Also how is that supposed to be enforced?

Thanks!
The United States is quite strict when it comes to investment regulations. Only accredited investors can partake in private placements of securities. While some people would urge all cryptocurrency ICOs are tokens and not securities, regulators will have a very different opinion regarding this matter. A  lot of the ICOs we have seen can be labeled as traditional sales of equity.
daha67

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Thanks!
Unfortunately, the US citizens are not allowed to participate in the ICO due to the country laws (which the project respect).
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

I have read your post about corruption. Honestly, firstly I don't believe in your idea, but after getting all info, it sounds smart. One platform can help both government and corporations.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

StopTheFakes.io –Working Principles and Terms

A Requestor is any person or entity interested in tracking counterfeit products and/or violations of his copyright and intellectual rights acting for his own benefit or for the benefit of a third party. The Requestor submits a Request, verifies the following alerts and bases his decision on them.

A Doer is a person searching for information about violations of the Requestor’s rights by third parties. The Doer sends the Requestor alerts related to violations from his or her mobile device or PC and is remunerated for this service.

Reviewing refers to a careful examination of requests submitted by Requestors for the search of counterfeits or other infringements of intellectual property rights. This procedure also refers to the preliminary examination of Alerts coming from Doers.

STFCoin Token is the only means of payment in the service that is used by Requestors to pay for the services of Doers. It is envisaged that the Token may be converted to any other fiat or cryptocurrency. It will also allow Requestors to get access to Big Data and analyses based on it. Tokens are not investment tools and are created only for payment purposes withinthe service. Right holders who purchased Tokens during Pre-ICOs/ICOs and used them to pay for our services will enjoy extra discount.

A Request refers to a formal request to trace infringing activity, submitted by the Requestor using our service. It is available in the website’s general search.An Alert refers to the information about an infringement reported by the Doer in response to a specific Request

How It Works: FAQ for Doers https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-it-works-faq-for-doers-1cf4fad8c853
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

Thanks!
Unfortunately, the US citizens are not allowed to participate in the ICO due to the country laws (which the project respect).

I cannot really understand why US is so strict to ICO's and cryptocurrensy? Cause it can affect USD? USA is the biggest country which makes movies and suffers from piracy. At least they must support Stopfakes project Smiley
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

I cannot really understand why US is so strict to ICO's and cryptocurrensy? Cause it can affect USD? USA is the biggest country which makes movies and suffers from piracy. At least they must support Stopfakes project Smiley

Everything quite simple. IF you can't ban something, you must regulate it. So, if company want to get US investors, they must pass verification as IPO, but for ICO. Tokens must have similar legal status as public shares and can be regulated by SEC.

All there are hard for ICO projects, that don't have large pool of money. It is easier to forbid US citizens to invest than pass all SEC tests.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

What does the Stop the Fakes are going to do during the whole month before the ICO start?
sensay

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Spending funds collected at Pre-ICOs and ICOs

54%  Infrastructure and development
18%  PR and marketing
10%  Operational costs
8%   Research and analysis
6%   Legal support
4%   Bonus for developers and founders

Find out how we intend to earn and spend money in our White Paper - https://stopthefakes.io/docs/WP_En.pdf
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

There are a lot of projects about ipr infringement, especially the block chain technology based on ETH. What are the specific measures and technologies of STFCoin to do this?
Genzel

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Everything quite simple. IF you can't ban something, you must regulate it. So, if company want to get US investors, they must pass verification as IPO, but for ICO. Tokens must have similar legal status as public shares and can be regulated by SEC.

All there are hard for ICO projects, that don't have large pool of money. It is easier to forbid US citizens to invest than pass all SEC tests.

Of course the easiest way is to follow the path of least resistance. But I can not understand why the States will not abolish the procedure. Hopefully it will not affect European countris soon.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

A very necessary project! I'm glad that Pre-ICO ended successfully. I hope the project will receive support in the future and help many to protect the rights of the author.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Are you planning to increase the number of platform functions in the future? What incentives can you create for STF price growing?
daha67

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Are you planning to increase the number of platform functions in the future? What incentives can you create for STF price growing?
The platform, in addition to the basic functions will be applicable for franchising (network) companies, for remote control and compliance with the norms and rules of the head office. In addition, the system will launch a service with access to Big Data, allowing you to analyze, forecast (more you could read from WP).
This all will create an additional growth.
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

What does the Stop the Fakes are going to do during the whole month before the ICO start?

Make marketing research, attract new investors via conferences and road shows, develop and improve platform alpha version. I guess everything what are going by other projects. As you can see, pre-sale hard cap was closed, so team has money for all these purposes.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Make marketing research, attract new investors via conferences and road shows, develop and improve platform alpha version. I guess everything what are going by other projects. As you can see, pre-sale hard cap was closed, so team has money for all these purposes.
Thanks for your response.
Lonsdayl

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

The platform, in addition to the basic functions will be applicable for franchising (network) companies, for remote control and compliance with the norms and rules of the head office. In addition, the system will launch a service with access to Big Data, allowing you to analyze, forecast (more you could read from WP).
This all will create an additional growth.

Yeah, I got it. Interesting, will there be any API or some another solutions for enterprise. Large companies love integrating new products in already working ecosystems.
Genzel

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

I'm so happy that team reached the hardcap on pre-sale. But maybe somebody knows on which Internet publications stopfakes were published?
daha67

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

I'm so happy that team reached the hardcap on pre-sale. But maybe somebody knows on which Internet publications stopfakes were published?
You could read the expert opinion on the project by this link, it's very interesting! https://icobench.com/ico/stopthefakes
sensay

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

STF token’s growth drivers:

-STF tokens are used to pay for all the services of the project, ranging from commission fees for alerts to the generation of a complaint, provision of data
obtained after Big Data analysis, etc.

-Requestors can purchase tokens both within the system and on cryptocurrency stock exchanges.

-The more requests the Project will process, the higher the commission fee will be, the number of tokens in circulation will go down and demand for them will increase. This will result in the rise of STF against fiat money and other cryptocurrencies.

-The stronger the token will be, the more people will be willing to purchase the STF token gradually causing its deficit which will consequently lead to an increase in its rate.

-The Project’s Administration reserves the right to modify the maximum and minimum amount of the remuneration payable to the Doer depending on the
exchange rate of the token to fiat currencies. The aim is to stimulate demand from right holders by keeping the cost of services within a specific framework.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: