Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12654 times)
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

StopTheFakes team took part in Blockchain Leadership Summit.
You need to take part at all possible blockchain events, because your project is innovative.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

In press release for coinspeaker.com the team suggests, that the token sale could close earlier than on 21 of April. The reason of such suggestion is successful closing of pre-sale ahead of schedule in January 2018.
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Mature core team, vision is good, beta product ready. I’ll evaluate this is low risk!
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

So what about announced collaboration with Dogezer platform? StopTheFakes wrote about it in their blog: https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/stopthefakes-in-collaboration-with-dogezer-will-present-an-integrated-solution-b7387ab91f4b

Both teams have already started to optimize the software code and modules of their platforms to achieve highly efficient collaboration.

Will this event affect somehow the plans to make beta versions of STF web and mobile apps? Will we see independent project or the collaboration result as an extra option for Dogezer platform users?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Removing or blocking pirated content
Applying Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is the most effective way to combat Internet piracy. Even though this statutory instrument applies to the US only, it allows to counteract violations globally. Because the most part of website traffic comes from the search engines. The most popular of them are under the US jurisdiction. They have already developed a fully functional automatic blocking order submission procedure.

With the help of our service one will be able to use these systems. Submitting a request for pirated content detection is the only thing required from the Requestor. We’ll take care of the rest, including the result monitoring. The right holder will receive a stage-by-stage report specifying the details of the detection, complaint filing and blocking of the site by search engines, domain registrators and hosting providers.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/how-stopthefakes-io-will-help-copyright-holders-to-counteract-violations-f65ffc846830
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Do you have enough time to develop an alpha version before the ICO end? Potentially, it can boost sales result.

February 2018 Alpha v.0.1 service release, its testing and debugging
as stated in the roadmap, the alpha version of the application is already available for testing
April 2018 Launching Android app available for download

https://stopthefakes.io/

InBe$ToP

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

How will the budget be distributed among the participants?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

What will happen to those who do not want to remove pirated content?
We are living in Law Society and should live on laws. I hope, that those, who don't want to remove pirated content , will survive.

Do you know how many pirates and torrents sites in global network? It is possible because they buy hosting in special countries, where another laws field and they can work as they want.
Even this pdoblem can be solved quickly, just close the access to those websites localy.

Oops, but you can't ban TOP and VPN services. Look at the world experience in this field and you will see that if users want to get illegal content, it is really hard to stop them!
Now to change your IP address is not a problem at all. For example, there is a TOP browser and a lot more ways to do it. Access to information with instructions is completely free.
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Do you have enough time to develop an alpha version before the ICO end? Potentially, it can boost sales result.

February 2018 Alpha v.0.1 service release, its testing and debugging
as stated in the roadmap, the alpha version of the application is already available for testing
April 2018 Launching Android app available for download

https://stopthefakes.io/

Thank you for this. I don't have Android mobile, but I will check how it works on simulator. STF team is really hard working.
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

What is the technology behind the project? Huh
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

thanks for the answers) the application is really very promising and interesting. I would like to try using the application faster

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Looking around, there are plenty of projects trying to put an end to anti-counterfeit and copyright infringement, but seeing the way that StopTheFakes managed to keep in such a good shape a large project like this, and most important, the ability to reach their goal, is nothing but an even stronger reason to trust together in this ICO and try to work together for a better world, by stopping the distribution of counterfeit goods and pirates anywhere in the world.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

Behind the project are two things: Blockchain technology and expirienced team. And for success StopTheFakes need large community and investors support.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Behind the project are two things: Blockchain technology and expirienced team. And for success StopTheFakes need large community and investors support.
I think we are all supporting Stop The Fakes project, it's the most useful platform that I've seen here.
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

I have a question. I've got no knowledge in judicial sphere so I want to aks this. Let's say manufacturer uses STF service and STF user founded the product counterfeit and made some images of video proving this fact. So where can the manufacturer go to uphold his rights? Will it be enough for him to use the material that STF project provides? How easy will it be?
MrsIceman

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

What will happen to those who do not want to remove pirated content?
We are living in Law Society and should live on laws. I hope, that those, who don't want to remove pirated content , will survive.

Do you know how many pirates and torrents sites in global network? It is possible because they buy hosting in special countries, where another laws field and they can work as they want.
Even this pdoblem can be solved quickly, just close the access to those websites localy.

Oops, but you can't ban TOP and VPN services. Look at the world experience in this field and you will see that if users want to get illegal content, it is really hard to stop them!
Now to change your IP address is not a problem at all. For example, there is a TOP browser and a lot more ways to do it. Access to information with instructions is completely free.
So, if you want to download some free content, you should change IP every time, preferably change your device every time and your location. After all these manipulations the free music/film/programm will be deserved.  Grin
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

The core principles of StopTheFakes.io project:

Global reach. We are going to address copyright offences worldwide, reagardless of the jurisdiction they belong to.

Large-scale participation. We invite a great number of Doers such as regular Internet users and consumers. Geographic location and language, as well as goods consumed are virtually of no difference. Everyone is welcome to detect offences and register these findings with the right holders.

Transparency. We operate within legal framework and have nothing to hide. All of our information will be accessible to public, except for confidential data.

Speed. The earlier an infringement is detected the less will the right holders lose. We always have to be one step ahead of the offender.

Affordability. We want to offer our service not only to big brands, but also small business owners and private parties.

Cooperation. We bring together trade associations, public organizations and everyone who is willing to take action and support the copyright protection agenda.

Dependability. Not only do we detect infringements but we also ensure data security and inalterability of the evidence collected.

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/%D0%BD%D0%BEw-do-we-use-blockchain-and-token-and-why-f10530f61626
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

I have a question. I've got no knowledge in judicial sphere so I want to aks this. Let's say manufacturer uses STF service and STF user founded the product counterfeit and made some images of video proving this fact. So where can the manufacturer go to uphold his rights? Will it be enough for him to use the material that STF project provides? How easy will it be?

First of all, STF will be only platform for fakes searching. All law questions will be on the customers and they will do everything without StopTheFakes help. But if companies want, they can use STF service "automatic complaint".
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I think we are all supporting Stop The Fakes project, it's the most useful platform that I've seen here.
I also looked at this project and I feel that it is a very good project. You can invest in it because this project is quite potential with too many ideas and practical value. The market is in a deep downtrend so investing in ICO at this moment is very reasonable.

mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

What technology is the basis of the project?
This project is based on the blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: