Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12649 times)
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

So it is the moment. ICO has started! Good luck to the team, I wish you to reach the highest top of your expectations!
I join the wishes. But I would also like to wish the developers that they would succeed in realizing all their ideas.
Perhaps this is really the most important stage. Clearly adhere to the created plan and improve the project every day.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Whether the project is to redeem the tokens?

I think this is right plan for every project to redeem tokens from early sellers and to sell it then for higher price. But I doubt there will be many people willing to sell their STF because this project is really good and promising.
Many small investors lack the logic. And if the price of tokens on exchanges will be at least 10-20% higher than at ISO, they will immediately sell tokens.
It happens always, some part of people immediately drain their assets. This is the fault of the market itself, which is now not in the best state.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

What if during the sales ETH rates increase? Will the token price change?
I think that the price of the token will remain the same. In theory, the more the price of the Etherium falls, the better it is to buy tokens if you read the price of tokens in fiat.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

I think this is right plan for every project to redeem tokens from early sellers and to sell it then for higher price. But I doubt there will be many people willing to sell their STF because this project is really good and promising.
Many small investors lack the logic. And if the price of tokens on exchanges will be at least 10-20% higher than at ISO, they will immediately sell tokens.
It happens always, some part of people immediately drain their assets. This is the fault of the market itself, which is now not in the best state.

I think some investors use ICO as the way of gaining 20-50% in short term. They invest in early stage and sell tokens right after listing on exchanges. But if project has strong backers, price won't fall much.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

What if during the sales ETH rates increase? Will the token price change?
I think that the price of the token will remain the same. In theory, the more the price of the Etherium falls, the better it is to buy tokens if you read the price of tokens in fiat.
So now is the best chance to buy Stop the Fakes token?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Today only - personal 24 hours HAPPY DAY offer.
Let us know if you are interested.
+30% BONUS
Contribution: 12.1 ETH and more
+25% BONUS
Contribution: 6.1 ETH - 12 ETH
+20% BONUS
Contribution: 3.1 ETH - 6 ETH
+15% BONUS
Contribution: 2 ETH - 3 ETH

Offer Valid only 24 hours
You can also ask questions on Telegram - https://t.me/stopthefakes
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

+30% BONUS
+25% BONUS
+20% BONUS
+15% BONUS

Nice idea! I'm glad you make such offers during public sales. It always helps to attract more people.
apoloo (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

StopTheFakes has established cooperation with ImmVRse
ImmVRse will use StopTheFakes platform to protect their users’ copyright

StopTheFakes — partnership
Today StopTheFakes Ltd team (StopTheFakes) has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse providing their users with a unique copyright protection system.

A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers, will provide its users with an opportunity to use StopTheFakes service on special terms. Being a leading anti-piracy system, StopTheFakes, in its turn, will ensure fast and effective detection and elimination of any encroachment on ImmVRse users’ copyright.

Both platforms will adjust their interfaces to ensure that the procedure of creating requests for detection and elimination of copyright infringement instances is user-friendly and smooth.

Mikhail Krzhanovsky, CEO, and co-founder of StopTheFakes: “We are glad to welcome an incredibly talented and creative ImmVRse team as one of our partners. This project has created a unique author-friendly ecosystem and we are going to pirate-protect their users. A new digitally-dense future will provide more opportunities for creative expression. And the authors will get paid as they should for their work”.

Adrian Chan, Head of Marketing of ImmVRse: “ImmVRse is proud to announce that we have officially signed a partnership with StopTheFakes, a decentralized service built to detect counterfeit and infringement of intellectual property. This partnership will also allow ImmVRse users to utilize StopTheFake’s anti-copyright service in the near future so that the members of our own ecosystem can be assured that their content will be completely secure on our platform and that any copyright infringements will not go undetected”.

StopTheFakes Ltd: The first blockchain-based copyright protection project in the world. It is a decentralized service that allows rights holders to attract Internet users and consumers to search for facts of piracy on the Internet and counterfeit goods distribution in real life on a fee basis. The project was founded by Mikhail Krzhanovsky and Igor Salikov in Prague, Czech Republic, in June 2016.

ImmVRse is a decentralized digital VR content sharing platform that will allow content creators, brands, and advertisers alike, to inspire, share and collaborate to produce some of the best VR content available online.

AndYou

Activity: 262

sdfsdffd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

StopTheFakes has established cooperation with ImmVRse
ImmVRse will use StopTheFakes platform to protect their users’ copyright

StopTheFakes — partnership
Today StopTheFakes Ltd team (StopTheFakes) has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse providing their users with a unique copyright protection system.

A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers, will provide its users with an opportunity to use StopTheFakes service on special terms. Being a leading anti-piracy system, StopTheFakes, in its turn, will ensure fast and effective detection and elimination of any encroachment on ImmVRse users’ copyright.

Both platforms will adjust their interfaces to ensure that the procedure of creating requests for detection and elimination of copyright infringement instances is user-friendly and smooth.

Mikhail Krzhanovsky, CEO, and co-founder of StopTheFakes: “We are glad to welcome an incredibly talented and creative ImmVRse team as one of our partners. This project has created a unique author-friendly ecosystem and we are going to pirate-protect their users. A new digitally-dense future will provide more opportunities for creative expression. And the authors will get paid as they should for their work”.

Adrian Chan, Head of Marketing of ImmVRse: “ImmVRse is proud to announce that we have officially signed a partnership with StopTheFakes, a decentralized service built to detect counterfeit and infringement of intellectual property. This partnership will also allow ImmVRse users to utilize StopTheFake’s anti-copyright service in the near future so that the members of our own ecosystem can be assured that their content will be completely secure on our platform and that any copyright infringements will not go undetected”.

StopTheFakes Ltd: The first blockchain-based copyright protection project in the world. It is a decentralized service that allows rights holders to attract Internet users and consumers to search for facts of piracy on the Internet and counterfeit goods distribution in real life on a fee basis. The project was founded by Mikhail Krzhanovsky and Igor Salikov in Prague, Czech Republic, in June 2016.

ImmVRse is a decentralized digital VR content sharing platform that will allow content creators, brands, and advertisers alike, to inspire, share and collaborate to produce some of the best VR content available online.

Industry of VR is a progressive in our world. Partnership with ImmERse is a good news for our community.
MrsIceman

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

+30% BONUS
+25% BONUS
+20% BONUS
+15% BONUS

Nice idea! I'm glad you make such offers during public sales. It always helps to attract more people.
Why is it personal? Is it for any investor, who is purchasing tokens today?
KitMan

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

Where can I find a step-by-step guide, on creating an account, depositing funds from a personal wallet on the site?
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

+30% BONUS
+25% BONUS
+20% BONUS
+15% BONUS

Why is it personal? Is it for any investor, who is purchasing tokens today?

I think it's called "Personal" because you need to contact manager of the StopTheFakes project to recieve that bonus personally Smiley

And it's for everybody Smiley
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I think some investors use ICO as the way of gaining 20-50% in short term. They invest in early stage and sell tokens right after listing on exchanges. But if project has strong backers, price won't fall much.
earlier that's exactly how it was. Now the situation on the market has changed a little, and only really strong projects give fast growth to its coin, I think StopTheFakes will cope with it.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

Where can I find a step-by-step guide, on creating an account, depositing funds from a personal wallet on the site?
And why do you need an instruction? The site is pretty well designed and navigating it is very convenient. In my opinion, everything is already intuitive and registration should not cause problems.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

STF Coin is looking good project, i feel should buy some tokens for long term investment.This project will be successful.

kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

Falling changing rates cannot badly play against the STF-token sales?
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

personally, I don't think so, now is a good time to buy tokens with big discount

FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

Why do you think so? On the contrary, for fiat investors it is a discount price compared with earlier price in fiat currency.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Yes, some investors do not want to keep tokens and sell them immediately as they see profits, but they are usually small investors. Large ones always keep tokens on their wallets, thereby supporting the project.
foppertc

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

Yes, some investors do not want to keep tokens and sell them immediately as they see profits, but they are usually small investors. Large ones always keep tokens on their wallets, thereby supporting the project.
From my experience I can draw only one conclusion. If you want to get a good profit, you need to keep the tokens from 1 year, and if you are satisfied with 20%, you can immediately sell tokens. I personally invested in StopTheFakes 0,7 of the Etherium and I count on long-term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: