Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12649 times)
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

What if during the sales ETH rates increase?
the price of 1 eth is fixed = 2400 stf
Pandji02

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

I can reply on bounty tread to report my task,can i report Twitter Campaign here,dev?
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I can reply on bounty tread to report my task,can i report Twitter Campaign here,dev?
Hello, this main tread announcements,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414250 bounty tread.
To get technical support, email us at bounty@stopthefakes.io or visit our group on https://t.me/stopthefakesbounty

Eleonora00742gold

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Project technology must improve to online traffic, but local offline markets are hard to control.
I am give like to idea.
 Grin Grin БOMБA
«…нapкoкapтeли из Южнoй Aмepики нaчинaют пepexoдить нa пoддeлкy oбычныx пoтpeбитeльcкиx тoвapoв, пoтoмy чтo oни бoлee пpибыльныe и нe тpeбyют взятoк, быcтpыx caмoлeтoв и тaйныx мapшpyтoв».

Гaнc Швaб, The Economist
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

https://medium.com/@stopthefakes/academician-aleksandr-nekipelov-has-joined-our-team-4f3e4c158fb7

We are pleased to inform you that a Doctor of Economics and a full member of Russian Academy of Sciences Aleksandr Dmitrievich Nekipelov has agreed to consult on StopTheFakes.io project. He will help us to build an efficient economic model, enter the global market and increase steadily our proceeds and profit.

Aleksandr Nekipelov’s service record is quite impressive and includes senior posts both in major business entities and scientific institutions. Aleksandr had been in charge of the NK Rosneft PAO’s executive board for five years and had been a vice-president of the Russian Academy of Sciences for twelve years.

Wow, it's hard to believe in such news. That moment when you realize that blockchain technology became the advanced priority of world economic development.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

StopTheFakes team has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse, providing their users with a unique copyright protection system. A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers. So, meet new partners!
I think that this is only the beginning. Such partners will appear a lot more, once the project is fully launched. I wish big profit to all investors Smiley

That's what all investors are looking for. What are your expectations here? How much do you think it can go up or what is the market capitalization that you think this could reach?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Wow, it's hard to believe in such news. That moment when you realize that blockchain technology became the advanced priority of world economic development.
What's so surprising? Blockchain technology is really useful in many areas of the economy. BTW, it's is applicable in the area for which this project aimed.
erikstarfish

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Good project but there is little stated information on what is unique in the project's service compared to other similar projects.
MrsIceman

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

StopTheFakes team has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse, providing their users with a unique copyright protection system. A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers. So, meet new partners!
I think that this is only the beginning. Such partners will appear a lot more, once the project is fully launched. I wish big profit to all investors Smiley

That's what all investors are looking for. What are your expectations here? How much do you think it can go up or what is the market capitalization that you think this could reach?
The main expectation is the launching of this project, as it will be the sign of intention the society to be advanced in more qualified vital activity. I hope - the launching is unavoidable.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Do you have a partner program? What are its Terms and Conditions?
Yes, we do have a partner program. To participate in it, you will have to register at www.stopthefakes.io. You will be provided with a referral link in My Account. Copy and send it around to your friends. You will be remunerated for every person who follows your link and buys STFcoin. What’s more, you will be awarded for each one of your friends. We offer a twolevel partner program. For every 1-level friend you get 3% and for every 2-level friend you get 1% of all the purchases they have made during the pre-Sale and TokenSale.
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

I want live discussion why do you forward me to the articles..? I don't trust ICO Bench and ICO ratings because they promote and give high ratings for those who paid more
tell me 3 reasons why your project will be successful and will bring me profits?
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

more good news coming mr right just be patient
Mr buffet says the market is a mechanism where the money of the impatient goes to the patient
a good business is a step by step process anyone promising you a miracle product that moon in a day or two is a liar. really businesses follow a methodical process and doesn't have news every single day
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

im asking if there was was any minimal amount of eth nedded to be raised in Pre ICO
or is there any amount needed to be raised in ICO?
windsestmingge

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Hello! Your project looks very good. So I may  join your ICO - but can you tell me  what kind of hard and soft cap?
MrsIceman

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

im asking if there was was any minimal amount of eth nedded to be raised in Pre ICO
or is there any amount needed to be raised in ICO?
The minimum investment is 0,1 ETH or 0,01 BTC. The soft cap is 675k $ - that's the needed amount for launching the ICO.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

It's meaningful for society to search for infringement videos and pictures. The key question is what is the owner's opinion?

TJwildcard66

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Are you not negotiating a partnership with the Patent Office? I think it is quick to join hands with government agencies to jumply increase service users
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Are you not negotiating a partnership with the Patent Office? I think it is quick to join hands with government agencies to jumply increase service users

An announcement about a partnership with any exchanges they will do after ICO.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

I can imagine it isn't that easy to make partnerships with governments as they will be very cautious before implementing new technology when it comes to such an important topic. They might be rather hesitant.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

And what can be the mechanics of this model of work? Does the state have to pay for the protect of trademarks of private companies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: