Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⚡[ANN]⚡🔥 [ICO] StopTheFakes.io [STFcoin]⚡Anti-Counterfeit Blockchain Service  (Read 12647 times)
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

I have not seen this project listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en, otherwise, it's Great project, I'm delighted with what the team is doing and it's good that it still works. I think that the project is very promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

Block chain technology has natural advantages in anti-counterfeiting, and expects StopTheFakes coins to develop this technology well.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

This StopFilter can develop a system from Blockchain to eliminate the worry we will lose balance
this project is very good

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TJwildcard66

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

Are you not negotiating a partnership with the Patent Office? I think it is quick to join hands with government agencies to jumply increase service users

An announcement about a partnership with any exchanges they will do after ICO.

Are you not negotiating a partnership with the Patent Office? I think it is quick to join hands with government agencies to jumply increase service users

I can imagine it isn't that easy to make partnerships with governments as they will be very cautious before implementing new technology when it comes to such an important topic. They might be rather hesitant.

Thanks for your reply and point of view!

For example, I think that it is possible to make some partnership with the local administration, such as a small village to make a living in the tourism industry. Based on that experience, I would like to have plans and views that would increase the size of the city, the administrative district, the province, from the operation.

What do you think admin?
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

I have not seen this project listed on https://www.icoguide.com/en, otherwise, it's Great project, I'm delighted with what the team is doing and it's good that it still works. I think that the project is very promising.
But there are some other resources, where the information about the project is available, such as coincodex, ccn, icorating.
rabbit_ON

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

Block chain technology has natural advantages in anti-counterfeiting, and expects StopTheFakes coins to develop this technology well.
indeed, blockchain technology offers a number of advantages, the main of which is openness and security. I look forward to the release of this product

FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

I heard that the minimum amount for a successful start of the project was already collected? How is the sale of tokens going on in the ICO process? Are there any discounts for investors now?

Yes, it has been collected during the first days of ICO. 2634055.34 tokens has been saled for this moment. 9 days left, no bonuses now, as I know.
MrsIceman

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

This month the android application is expected. Is there some announces about the exact time?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Can you explain what your service is for?
We offer the world’s first service for detecting counterfeits and infringements of intellectual property rights, copyright and other related rights. Our project aims to bring together right holders and consumers in their fight against pirated products and content. Companies will be able to detect, localize and document violations of their rights quickly and effectively. All lawabiding consumers contributing to the fight against piracy will be remunerated.

Are you ready to discuss cooperation?
Yes, we are. Send your proposal to info@stopthefakes.io and we will contact you shortly.

vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

This is an interesting project, and of course it will be in demand, if only it will really work as expected. Everything will be visible after the ICO, and whether it will be working or not.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Once again, I am very happy with the socre StopTheFakes got and how the experts had to say toward it.
But most important, I like the whole idea StopTheFakes is built on. Together we will make some good changes!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
MrsIceman

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

I heard that the minimum amount for a successful start of the project was already collected? How is the sale of tokens going on in the ICO process? Are there any discounts for investors now?

Yes, it has been collected during the first days of ICO. 2634055.34 tokens has been saled for this moment. 9 days left, no bonuses now, as I know.
Today you could catch the mega bonus, purchasing the tokens. But this offer was lasting for one hour only.
mmxbtmx

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

This is a very useful project for those who want to protect their content on the Internet and also help earn those who will help in this. I think investors will support this project with pleasure.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

At the registration for the whitelist, I have to enter an Ethereum address.
I suppose that's the one I'm going to use to send my investment, right?
What happens if I would use another address?
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

Once again, I am very happy with the socre StopTheFakes got and how the experts had to say toward it.
But most important, I like the whole idea StopTheFakes is built on. Together we will make some good changes!

Yeah, its nice Cool
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

If you do not take into account the remaining improvements on the technical part, the project remains to establish and build relationships with customers and everything will be fine.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

StopTheFakes received the highest rating from ICORating

Independent rating agency ICORating that conducts analytical studies and gives ratings to ICO-projects has rated us as “Positive” which is the highest investment rating according to their grading scale. Project advancement level is estimated as “High” and investment risk level as “Low”. Such ranking has allowed us to take one of the leading positions in the agency’s general investment rating.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

How are things with the project, the hard cap has already been collected?
BTW, I noticed that this month there were several news related to the protect copyright on the blockchain. The project is moving in the right direction.
MrsIceman

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

How are things with the project, the hard cap has already been collected?
BTW, I noticed that this month there were several news related to the protect copyright on the blockchain. The project is moving in the right direction.
The things are very positive. The soft cap was collected, but not the hard one. There are 2659677.23 of sold tokens, and ICO has high rating.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

StopTheFakes team has entered into an extended cooperation agreement with ImmVRse, providing their users with a unique copyright protection system. A decentralized platform ImmVRse designed for dissemination of VR and AR content, cooperation of authors and advertisers. So, meet new partners!
I think that this is only the beginning. Such partners will appear a lot more, once the project is fully launched. I wish big profit to all investors Smiley

That's what all investors are looking for. What are your expectations here? How much do you think it can go up or what is the market capitalization that you think this could reach?
The main expectation is the launching of this project, as it will be the sign of intention the society to be advanced in more qualified vital activity. I hope - the launching is unavoidable.

Calling it unavoidable seems a little odd, but if there is a market for this kind of service someone will be going for it anyway. StoptheFakes could get the timing right now.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: