Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 1956 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

ICO is one of a way to make money or to grow money. with small investment you can earn high rewards from the increase of token price in the market. In fact, now ICOs price lower when released in the market. many ICO price drops in the market. I bought scl but the market of scl is under ICO price. recently I postpone to invest in ICO. I am looking for the best and promising ICO only.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

ICO is one of a way to make money or to grow money. with small investment you can earn high rewards from the increase of token price in the market. In fact, now ICOs price lower when released in the market. many ICO price drops in the market. I bought scl but the market of scl is under ICO price. recently I postpone to invest in ICO. I am looking for the best and promising ICO only.

To find the best and promising ICO's is difficult and will involve a bunch of efforts. I myself not too interested to invest on ICO's. For me, it is too risky.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

I'm not a fan to invest in ICO. If I see a company promising, then why not?

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

I bought electroneum on its pre-ico sale and now my $1000 investment has a big loss.How about you?do you still want to invest in ICOs?
I did notice that their website went offline a little bit and there wasn't that many people that want to invest in the coin because of that.It looks really unprofessional on their part.

claptonions

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:34:02 AM

Have recently decided to purchase several tokens of a developing MNW cryptocurrency (http://miningnow.online/). Found their terms really profitable. Especially the fact that I can receive a monthly profit and withdraw from the cooperation.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

It is good to invest in ICOs and buy their token for a half of price from their pre-sale because when the ICO is success then it can make your investment double or even more, I have also investment in some ICOs but I have to make sure first if they were hit the market cap before to invest and it is sure profit.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

For me ICO more like Gambling,
Even big companies make ICO doesnt mean we will get big profit.
but hey...i love gambling,thats why i join so much ICO...
few give me Big Profit , few just give me back my initial , and others end with scam... Cheesy Cheesy

EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:14:15 AM

So far, i never invested yet in an ICO because i don't know how to buy it in exchanges but my main prospect for now is Utrust and hoping someone will guide me how to buy it in a step by step way because i'm just a newbie in this crypto world! Wink
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
Yes i have invested in ico some months ago, i invested in taas and aragon. I choose taas because i like the dividend as passive income and i still have it now, already get my investment back usd wise with the dividend. I choose aragon because i like the business model. I don't invest ico now because i can't find the right one and i don't like the fact that they want to collect lots of money ay the beginning because the market can't support that kind of marketcap so early.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:23:44 AM

And do they have a future in general?

I think regulation can be good...right now just seems like there are so many (potential) scams.
Yes, i invested in salt ico a while back, i thought it is a good project and decided to put some money in it. I was a bit afraid of scam possibilites as well but after i did some research i found nothing wrong and trust the project. They didn't dissapoint me and it is a good investment, already sold mine because my target price already reached.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

I was interested in ICO projects since a lot of ico projects were very hot in September, but after the Chinese government ban the ico, I do not join in some ico projects easily, I think the risk is very high now and I prefer to buy some cheap tokens after it is trade-able.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

Yes, I have only recently started investing in ICOs. My first one was UToken ICO. I am still looking for some more good ICOs.
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

I have invested in quite a few ICO projects and very fortunate that nearly 80% of my projects are successful and bring me a significant profit. I often research and monitor the ICO project I intend to make the right decision.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

I participate in Crowdholding platform and now I am gaining YUPIE tokens! You sign up at the platform very easily and you choose a project to participate. Then you just leave your comments and get tokens for your comments!! https://www.crowdholding.com/newsfeed
So I don't know if it counts for investment but still I gained tokens Smiley
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

I have never invested in any ICO's but i want to learn more about them and probably invest in one in the near future!

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

I have never invested in any ICO's but i want to learn more about them and probably invest in one in the near future!
If your looking for a promising and legitimate ICO, feel free to look at one called trade.io.
trade.io that is a new Blockchain Trading platform. It's currently on PRE-ICO and doing very well.

Just to add, if you want to join in the bounty program or airdrop, feel free to check trade.io and join them on Telegram for your free Airdrop!

If you would like more information you can check their announcement and bounty threads below.

Subsribe to: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
Bou Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jahziellazaro

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

Have a lot of . I'm investing in big projects like Crypterium, utrust, spectre These are projects that can help me make a good profit because they have a good community and professional development team.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Yes i did tried to invest on ico but the value of their coins are always decreasing into half after the release. I still prefer to hold bitcoins or work on bounty campaigns so i will not lose any of my profit.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

you need to search better because there are many scam Ico. Regulation can be good in order to prevent scams ico project.
ı think projects with much details and crowded team members are reliable. anyway, it is better to be careful always.

fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

yes i have invested in many icos my experience is good overall but some time it can ditch u with there returns or policies but i make huge profit from icos just go through white paper which help u allot in positive decision making and also clear almost hole possibilities of its growth and performance 

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: