Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39306 times)
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

The price of $2890 is much more profitable than $5770. But everyone wants even cheaper! I am convinced that with successful investment you will find ways to reduce the final cost of the product. In the meantime, we are waiting for ICO  Smiley
I think ,500-1000 $ for home use version would be not bad  Wink
yes, I find this price very affordable too. for personal use ;)may be with a limited number of tests.

if i had such a mashine home, i would check all my friends and relatives. Cool
Such an approach would increase the number of early detection of the disease.

frankieShtain

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Is there any daily/weekly service (if it's a vending machine)? Such questions interest me in advance  Smiley

do you mean a sort of subscription plan?

No,
I meant maintenance, as in coffee vending machines (for example)

Well, this is something we are going to discuss with local distributors

I rephrase my question: does the owner of your machine need to add anything to the device (something to fill) every day or every week? (For example, in a coffee machine you need to add coffee, glasses)

No for device are required only electricity

look 

Health Monitor specification details.
The device allows to keep track of low acetone admixtures in patient’s exhaled air. It is comprised of power supply source, spectrometer, discharge cell, sample selection line and process unit.
Health monitor is an electrical accessory, which is to be used with 12V direct current nominal voltage (inclusive). In case of instrument’s failure, voltage (on condition the circuit is broken), multiplied by measured current (which is meant to flow through the circuit with the possible defect) is not more than 15 volt-ampere.
The monitor is constructed of non-toxic materials, sans the ionization radiation. The device is isolated with no impact on the environment, as well as on the vital activity of any organism.
Once an exhaled air sample is drawn, it goes straight to the sample selection line, where the discharge is to be initialized in the discharge cell. Process unit stands for the registration of an exhaled air emission spectrum, with the subsequent analysis of it. Upon that, in order to decrease the exhaled air pressure in a discharge cell, a purge pump is used. Discharge initialization is conducted with the low pressure. Analysis of an exhaled air emission spectrum is to be done by means of spectrum intensity normalization, (rationing with the water vapor concentration in an exhaled air). Hence, water vapors have no impact on the measuring accuracy.
To conduct measurements, blowing the monitor’s tube for a few seconds is enough. All the following processing is automatically accomplished.
The main work principles of the device:
1.   An exhaled air sample is drawn, and carried to the sample selection line.
2.   With help of adjustable valve, the exhaled airflow through the sample selection line is easily regulated.
3.   The air is passed to the discharge cell, with low air pressure (10 – 100 torr), kept up by the purge pump.
4.   On condition the process pressure is reached, a glow discharge is initialized in the discharge cell (with constant current, varying from 5 to 20 mA). To maintain the glow discharge, a 1500V and Imax = 20 mA power supply is applied.   
5.   Further, discharge’s emission radiation is passed to the spectrometer through the fiber-optic cable. Spectrometer’s signal is registered and processed by the processing unit.
6.   The device’s software analyses the exhaled air specter and compares it to the surrounding air specter. Based on this comparison, various impurity gases concentrations are calculated.
 The device could be used for measuring the blood sugar level, as well as to detect the infancy of lung carcinoma, stomach ulcer and diabetes. It experimentally finds, the acetone concentration, measure by Health Monitor, is linearly proportional to the blood sugar level. Presence of the certain impurity gases does well indicate a probable disease, even though the device does not find the precise diagnosis. Such a medical test results may accent the necessity of the full medical examination.
Moreover, technical facility, described above, could serve as a detector of pollution and impurity gases in an environment air, such as mercury, xenon, methane vapors, narcotic and explosive substances in the air, etc.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
It seems to me that this device can be supplied from every doctor, so that it is the same simple and mandatory procedure as measuring the arterial pressure of the therapist.

tortor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

You say that you are expecting 30 people per day to use your health check vending machines. What is this number based off? Do you have an existing vending machine in the field that is getting about 30 people a day using it?

30 just seems a bit high, and I'm not sure what the rules are like for adding vending machines to airports. Malls might be a bit easier.
Health Monitor specification details.
The device allows to keep track of low acetone admixtures in patient’s exhaled air. It is comprised of power supply source, spectrometer, discharge cell, sample selection line and process unit.
Health monitor is an electrical accessory, which is to be used with 12V direct current nominal voltage (inclusive). In case of instrument’s failure, voltage (on condition the circuit is broken), multiplied by measured current (which is meant to flow through the circuit with the possible defect) is not more than 15 volt-ampere.
The monitor is constructed of non-toxic materials, sans the ionization radiation. The device is isolated with no impact on the environment, as well as on the vital activity of any organism.
Once an exhaled air sample is drawn, it goes straight to the sample selection line, where the discharge is to be initialized in the discharge cell. Process unit stands for the registration of an exhaled air emission spectrum, with the subsequent analysis of it. Upon that, in order to decrease the exhaled air pressure in a discharge cell, a purge pump is used. Discharge initialization is conducted with the low pressure. Analysis of an exhaled air emission spectrum is to be done by means of spectrum intensity normalization, (rationing with the water vapor concentration in an exhaled air). Hence, water vapors have no impact on the measuring accuracy.
To conduct measurements, blowing the monitor’s tube for a few seconds is enough. All the following processing is automatically accomplished.
The main work principles of the device:
1.   An exhaled air sample is drawn, and carried to the sample selection line.
2.   With help of adjustable valve, the exhaled airflow through the sample selection line is easily regulated.
3.   The air is passed to the discharge cell, with low air pressure (10 – 100 torr), kept up by the purge pump.
4.   On condition the process pressure is reached, a glow discharge is initialized in the discharge cell (with constant current, varying from 5 to 20 mA). To maintain the glow discharge, a 1500V and Imax = 20 mA power supply is applied.   
5.   Further, discharge’s emission radiation is passed to the spectrometer through the fiber-optic cable. Spectrometer’s signal is registered and processed by the processing unit.
6.   The device’s software analyses the exhaled air specter and compares it to the surrounding air specter. Based on this comparison, various impurity gases concentrations are calculated.

It's really complicated to invent a device such as Health Monitor. Isn't it?
Hakkerman101

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

Which ways of getting dividends are provided by your program?
Jest3r

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

It seems to me that this device can be supplied from every doctor, so that it is the same simple and mandatory procedure as measuring the arterial pressure of the therapist.

This should be useful.
tortor

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

As I understood people (team) working at project for a long time. It is great job!
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

We are happy to inform you that on November 14, 2017, we organize a presale for a limited number of Tokens with a 20% discount. A total of 3333 tokens will be available for sale at a total cost of $ 80,000. We are glad to provide you with any information you need in a convenient way.
 ICO Health Monitor is a separate subdivision of the Teplo-Export S.R.O., which is registered in the Czech Republic.
We are offering you an opportunity to invest in the production and installation of vending machines that can detect diseases, such as: diabetes, stomach ulcer, lung cancer.
 Our company is a manufacturer of the high-tech analyzing gas device that uses the technology of emission spectroscopy in the visible wavelength range of glow discharge.
We are already selling this device for private use and to companies professionally engaged in vending business.
 As Health Monitor and S. Atutov are supported by heavy investors, we offer any investor from $30,000 to become the part of the team and sign an official contract for the Health Monitor Czech company share.
 website http://healthmonitor.io/

healthmonitor.io
https://twitter.com/healthmonitorio

Regards Health Monitor team
Katherine, Vitaliy, Mauro, Nikolay

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

shinas

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:37:07 PM

Where is the button like here?  Roll Eyes I really need it  Smiley
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

well, you are free to spread the news as much as you wish  Cheesy

shinas

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

Now I'll write on Twitter, so my audience is not very big.  who needs it will be interested  Wink
tanuf

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Do you think that in the near future, after a test on your machine, doctors will be able to unquestioningly believe the results? Will they ask patients to do a lot of tests again? I want to believe that after a short time the doctors will understand the value of the device and will trust it as an X-ray machine
shinas

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

Do you think that in the near future, after a test on your machine, doctors will be able to unquestioningly believe the results? Will they ask patients to do a lot of tests again? I want to believe that after a short time the doctors will understand the value of the device and will trust it as an X-ray machine

Good point! All this should be - came, passed the test and the doctor prescribed treatment (without the need for additional tests)
tanuf

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

Are there any members in your team who has work experience in the field of medicine? Only Nikolay Pedko?
shinas

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

Are there any members in your team who has work experience in the field of medicine? Only Nikolay Pedko?

It seems that developers attracted a team of doctors earlier
tanuf

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Are there any guarantees that my medical data that has been processed in your vending machine will not fall into the hands of third parties?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Now I'll write on Twitter, so my audience is not very big.  who needs it will be interested  Wink

Thanks, much appreciated!

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Yes, Nikolay is our doctor! He will be replying tomorrow (I think)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:37:20 PM

Are there any guarantees that my medical data that has been processed in your vending machine will not fall into the hands of third parties?

Hello, our company is located in the Czech Republic, hence we need to comply with stringent EU privacy rules

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: